You/Us/He/She

Story Info
I come to see you.
3.6k words
4.3
8.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quip
Quip
10 Followers

I pull up in front of your house and watch the sunset paint the sky in slowly changing colors as dusk settles gently over the tree line in the distance, like two lovers welcoming embracing with the love of the inevitable.

I get out of my car and stretch the stiff weariness from my body. Opening the back door, I grab my bag and turn to see you standing in the front doorway, leaning against the jamb.

Your body is like a glamour. One moment you're watching me with no expression, and without a noticeable difference the smile in your eyes twinkles out at me and I feel my pulse quicken slightly at the completely different person you present to me. Ephemeral and beautiful.

The next moment you're simply waiting for me to walk up and the silence is thick with a ceremony that we've both waited to participate in for a long time.

In a moment I'm up the steps and within feet of you. I take you in, you do the same. I set down my bag and step forward. I wrap my arms around you and get lost in your sigh as I wrap one arm around your lower back and plunge my other hand into the hair at the base of your neck and hold her for a long moment. I can hear you breathe in the smell of me. My leather jacket, the cologne I am wearing, the soap underneath it, me.

I do the same. I breathe in the smell of your shampoo. I know you've been sitting at your window for some time. your hairs still has the vague scent of sun and woods to it, and under that is the smell of You.

I pull on your hair slowly and feel her exhale on the skin of my neck as I turn my head to look down at you. "Hello Moonbeam."

You smile at me and the gathering night falls away as your light floods me with approval and warmth. I stroke your hair as I pull away and gather up my duffle.

"I smell food! Dinner soon?"

You laugh and step away, and for the next hour we talk as we always do. We laugh and find reasons we don't need to touch each other and are never more than mere feet apart. We eat, and enjoy good beer.

We go for a walk in the acre nearby while holding hands and the talk slowly fades away. I kiss you in a clearing under the trees, my teeth graze your skin as my hands roam your body and fondle your hair into almost hopeless disarray as your body leans against mine.

We go back inside after awhile, our path made easier by the gibbous moon hanging low and bright in the cloudless sky.

We sit on your couch and I pet your hair while we watch a movie on tv. your head in my lap, one of my hands on your hip.

I can't honestly tell you what the movie is now, because a quarter (?) of the way through it I'm not watching the movie any more, I'm looking down at you as the gentle stroking of your hair has now turned into the slow and methodical tugging of it.

After I ease up on each pull, I start the slow process over again and your eyes are closed even as your breathing gets deeper. I stop and you look up at me questioningly.

"It's time."

You get up immediately and I follow. I wrap my hand around the back of your neck as we walk to your bedroom. Once inside you look at me with a question in your eyes. I sit at the foot of your bed and ponder you for a moment. I can sense your nervousness as I consider you, I haven't said anything for at least a minute now. You open your mouth to speak and I immediately interrupt you.

"Take your clothes off."

You never hesitate and are quickly naked in front of me.

"Roll your shoulders back. Stick out your chest. Legs apart. Clasp your wrists behind your back."

You do these things immediately and I favor you with just a hint of a smile.

"Don't. Move."

I stand very close to you. I lean in and look at your throat. I lift each of your breasts in my hand and run my thumbs over your nipples. To your credit you never say a word. Just as I knew you wouldn't.

I step around you and run one finger along the curve of your ass. Leaning over I trace the curve of your left calf muscle with my other finger. I complete my inspection of you and notice you are looking down. I frown.

"Look. At. Me."

You head whips up immediately and you meet my eyes. I wrap one hand around your throat and with more gentleness cup my other hand between your legs.. You're warm to the touch and my fingers become damp with the gentlest probing.

"Pulse."

It's a command I've given you before. Your body shivers slightly and I immediately feel your labia pulse as I commanded. I smile at you and reward you with a quick grin.

The expression bleeds from my face as I take you in and am again stunned by your beauty. Your full breasts, your hips, the curve of your stomach, the strong line of your neck, the definition of your muscles. Your healthy skin.

I take a step back and sit down again on your bed. I look at you as I run my fingers through the hairs of my bearded chin.

"I. Am. Going. To. Hurt. You. I'm going to leave bruises on your body and marks on your skin. I will take your breath for mine if I desire and I will use your body in any way I like. Only then is it possible I might let you rest. Do you understand?"

You look at me, your pupils large in the light of your room and nod at me. I am not entirely pleased.

"Speak Moonbeam. Do you understand?"

Your voice is quiet but firm, taut with arousal.

"Yes Sir."

"Good babe. Lay over the bed."

With eager grace you bend over the bed.

I move your arms so they are curled around your head and then leave the room to get my bag. When I return you are in the exact position I left you. I murmur my approval as I unzip my bag and pull out several things, laying them on the bed. I see you shift slightly but you don't look up.

I then proceed to rub down your body, using the palms of my hands to massage your shoulders and lower back. When I am happy with the tension I have eased from your body, I rub your ass slowly. After a moment I give your butt a small slap and observe your reaction. I then spank your ass a little harder. Again. I smack your ass hard enough to make my fingers tingle slightly and see your hands close into fists for a moment.

Good.

I begin to smack your ass lightly again and begin to apply more force as I alternate from left to right ass cheek. I hear you groan as I start to spank you even harder and I place my free hand between your shoulde rblades and push down as I swat your ass harder. I ease up and rub you down, taking the time to kiss you between your shoulder blades.

I turn you over and see your red cheeks and glossy eyes. I pull you up on your bed so you can lie down and hold you for a moment. I murmur pleasant things to you without real words taking place and rub you down, hand sliding between your breasts, over them, down your stomach, over your pussy which I squeeze very gently. You look at me for a moment and I nod at you. You know better than to make a sound as I look down at you and cup your sex in my hand.

"Spread your legs."

You swallow but do as you're told. You always do as you're told. You shiver once before suppressing it and once again I find myself smiling at you.

I keep the smile on my face as we look at each other and I bring my fingers down in a light slap on your clit. You gasp and swallow. I slap it again and your eyes go wide as your breathing comes quicker. I bring my hand down a little harder and feel my fingers get well and truly wet. I then begin rhythmically slapping your pussy, not hard, but not gentle and you squirm slightly with nowhere and the knowledge of that painting your face with delicious certainty.

Your eyes begin to tear up now but still you say nothing. Your discipline and my increased sadism mingle into a formula that instantly makes my cock hard and I know you can feel me against your thigh.

I slap your pussy three more times, slowing the smacks down and with slightly more force than previously.

Then I'm done and I place my wet hand on your hip while I stroke your hair with my other. Your clit is very red. Again I murmur in your ear for a moment. You run your right hand over the arm on your hip and your other hand caresses my inner thigh for a moment. I give you several moments to gather yourself together and touch me. I place my forehead against yours and that makes you giggle once. I nod in pleasure and scrunch my nose at you quickly.

I slowly unbutton my shirt and fold it neatly before laying it on the edge of your dresser. You're laying there watching me as your hands glide over your body

.

I turn around and look down at you with no expression again.

You stop your ministrations and look in my eyes again. I come back and grab your calves, dragging you to the edge of the bed slowly and then flipping you over so you're lying belly down with your feet at the very edge of the bed. I climb on top of you and straddle your waist. I again proceed to rub down body methodically. I take my time and don't stop until I feel you completely relax again. It takes awhile but I never hurry.

I then grab the wartenberg pinwheel I set aside early and proceed to roll a path from the wrist of each arm to its corresponding shoulder, and then up and down your back. I don't stop until your arms and back are a tapestry of little skin dimpled trails. I set the tool aside and get off you. I command you to stay and then undo my belt, slowly drawing it through the loops of my jeans and producing a very satisfying whisper. I watch a tremble run through your body with great pleasure.

I bend the belt in my hand making a loose loop and then proceed to run the tip of it up and down your back. I amuse myself by applying concentric circles, then parallel lines across your flesh. I command you to smell the leather and you do so. I then bring the belt back to your left shoulder and tap it, then the right one. I wait maybe five seconds, and then I bring my strap down onto your skin. Thwack. Smack. Thwack. Alternating over and underhand. When your back arcs I proceed with slightly more force. After ten more strikes I stop. I set the belt down at the head of your bed and place one warm and confident hand on the small of your back where the lashing didn't reach. I rub there and then gently run both of my hands up and down your shoulders you gasp and shiver but I can smell your arousal in the air.

There's no blood but I can see that your back is scarlet red. I roll you over and you whimper slightly as your sore skin hits the cool sheets. You're taxed to the edge of your control right now and you've never looked more beautiful. I smile at you unabashedly. It's not a smirk or a grin. The pride I feel for you is fierce and radiates from me with almost palpable heat.

I lean over you and stroke your hair before kissing you fiercely, a hungry kiss that I push all my lust for you into. It galvanizes my lust for you/us and soon I'm holding your head still, hands clamped down on your face as I take my fill of you before pulling away slowly, your lower lip between my teeth as I tilt my head back slowly and you drag free from me. I look down at you and chuckle with primal appreciation.

I take the belt and loosen the hoop to slide it over your neck. Afterwards I let you adjust it so that your hair isn't caught. I put the end of the belt in your hands. You look at me and bite your lip for a moment before stopping yourself. I nod at you.

"Breathe. Good. Pull it tight babe."

I watch you pull the belt tight around your own throat. Your eyes are wide but your trust is implicit. I smile at you and then look at you a moment before reaching forward and pulling on your left nipple. You gasp and then control yourself. I twist your nipple and your face becomes pained. As we've worked out, you tap my shoulder to let me know it's becoming uncomfortable for you to breathe. I know you can handle a little more and give your right nipple the same treatment. Pull. Squeeze. Twist. As soon as I twist I look at you.

"Release."

You immediately tug slack into the belt and breathe heavily. I stroke your hair and tell you to slow down. Your breathing evens out and you smile at me. Your nipples are hard little rocks now. You cheeks are flush with pain and arousal. It's time.

I step back and take off my pants. I step out of them and place them on the dresser as well before sliding by boxers down. My cock is hard with my need for you. I see your eyes widen happily and then narrow hungrily. I step forward and you look up at me. I pull you to the edge of the bed and look down at you.

I push your thighs apart and reach down to tease your sensitive clit with the tip of my cock. Your chest is rising steadily up and down. I put my hands on your shoulders and ease forward, into you. You make a sound that might have been the word yes but means the same either way.

My plan was to wrap one hand around your neck. Pull your hair. I do neither. I slide into you and my focus fractals into a kaleidoscope of indecipherable need/want/take/now/do/fuck as I lean forward and kiss you just as I pull back slightly and thrust forward again.

Your cunt muscles clamp down on me and squeeze, causing me to growl into your mouth while I fuck you. This is the culmination of our wants and I won't rush things, even though my urge is to take you quickly now.

After kissing you for several minutes and fucking you almost tenderly I begin to be more forceful. I push down on your shoulders harder, pulling away from your mouth and looking at you. Might left hand stays on your shoulder but my right hand starts pulling your hair. My eyes narrow as I look at you. You're looking at me and gasping, bobbing up and down slightly.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Y-yes. Yes Sir! Please!"

I pull out of you and place my hand over your pussy.

"What is this?"

In a small voice you answer me.

"Yours sir?"

"I'm sorry? What IS this?"

You gasp as I squeeze you pussy midsentence and answer loudly.

"Yours sir!"

"Who's?"

"YOURS Sir!"

I smile and nod, "That's right. Mine."

I slap your pussy again.

I flip you over and rub the head of my cock up against your pussy again before tightening the belt around your throat. I caress your shoulder for a moment before sliding into her. You groan loudly enough that it hides mine. I place my left hand in the small of your back and take up a little of the slack on the leash of the belt in my other. I start to fuck you again.

The build up is slow and I keep the belt slack. I start to fuck you faster and I see you gather the sheets up in your fists. Then you are pushing back against me as hard as I thrust forward in perfect rhythm with me. I lean forward slightly now as I speed up and begin pumping in and out of you more frenetically.

You're so wet I slip out once and have to readjust before slamming back in.

I slow down again gradually and start pulling the belt tight just as deliberately. My hunger for You is so great now I can feel my self control begin to teeter away from me but I rein myself in and look you in the eyes while we writhe and move against each other. You're perfect, and I won't disappoint you.

I pull the belt tight and am pulling almost all the way out before thrusting back in. Then I feel the belt go tight just as I thrust in once more. I pull out slowly and tighten the belt just barely. Then I pump forward again. Repeat. I see you start to tap the bed slowly. I continue what I'm doing, devoting my whole body to each thrust, pump and withdraw, like a well oiled piston.

Your hand starts to tap more frantically. I thrust once more, pull out half way and then slam forward.

"CUM."

Your back arches so hard your shoulders are almost even with my ribs. I immediately feed slack into the loop immediately after the command. You clamp down so hard on my cock for a moment that it's almost agony, then I feel the force of your cum hit me like some sort of euphoric shotgun blast. The wave of your orgasm almost carries me along with it and I have to bite my inner lip hard enough to draw a little blood to keep myself from cumming as well.

Your are breathing in great whooping blasts and I actually worry about you hyperventilating for a moment even as yours arm shoot out to your sides. You yell out for a good ten seconds and then you begin making guttural noises of convulsive pleasure as your body spasms and twitches.

I lean over and wrap my arms around your waist and rest my cheek against your back. I almost pull out but I don't want the disconnect to distract you.

I rub your sides and eventually, after a couple of minutes, I feel your shoulders moving.

I straighten up and look down at you. I very slowly pull out of you and as soon as I'm done your knees draw up some and you lay on your side.

I lie down next to you and face you with my chin propped up in one hand. You press up against me and intertwine one leg with mine as you bury your face in my shoulder. I wrap an arm around you and hold you close. This was powerful for you, for me as well. The intensity of our connection fills the room.

Even now though, I feel like you're holding back.

I do something I rarely do.

I tell you to cry.

I feel you shake your head against my shoulder and I push you back to see you looking at me with reluctance. I look you in the eyes. You're almost there anyway.

"Babe. CRY."

You stare at me for a moment. Need, reluctance, pain, shame flit across your face, and then you're sobbing and holding me and I wrap my strong arms around you.. I stroke your hair. I whisper things to you I won't repeat here because some words have power and they're just for the people you give them to. You gain control of yourself quickly after that and look at me with big, rarely seen but vulnerable eyes.

I smile at you and lean forward and nuzzle your nose with mine. You smile at me and it warms me to my bones as it always has. Then we hold each other. For a long while we whisper to each other and chuckle and you call me an asshole. Which makes us both laugh more.

It's nice.

Then you feel my erection against you and that results in a grin of mischievous intensity that raises my eyebrows even as you slide your body down between my knees and kneel there.

You wrap your hand around my cock and plays with it for several minutes, taking great satisfaction from my gasps and growls.

You even waggle your eyebrows at me once before sliding your mouth over the head of my cock and doing your good works. It's amazing. I'm ready to cum in a very short period of time and you nod emphatically when I gaspingly ask if you enjoy the taste of yourself on me.

You suck my head, shaft, and even my balls. You use your teeth. You run your tongue over my frenulum.

You're fast. You're slow.

You know my body as well as I know yours. When you know I'm close you deep throat me and then grasp my cock tightly before she removing her mouth from my cock with an audible sound and look up at me. You smile.

"Mine?"

I look at you and laugh.

"Yours."

And it was so.

Quip
Quip
10 Followers