You Wait, I Arrive, You're Punished

Story Info
Anticipation, beginning, spanking, ruminations on red things.
2.5k words
4.31
10.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've prepared yourself for my arrival. You showered and shaved yourself, and put on my favorite underwear and heels. As you dress yourself, you think of my impending arrival with a mixture of giddy excitement and a dread that is somehow both nervous and accepting. You want to serve me, you NEED to serve me, but sometimes the idea of being utterly controlled by me, being utterly helpless to my desire scares you. But you like that fear. It makes your pulse quicken and causes the blood to flow faster in your pussy. In My pussy. And with the increased blood flow, and the thoughts of the evening to come, you begin to slowly soak through my favorite thong. You glance at the clock, and note that I will be arriving very shortly. Knowing that it will be expected of you, you kneel down on the floor in front of the door, place your hands on your thighs, and wait patiently, putting yourself in the place you go where you serve me faithfully.

Of course, this is how I expect you to be when I walk through that door. The subservient slave that puts her pleasure at my whim, and waits patiently, intently, and dreams of what is to come. After a minute or two on the floor, you hear a car approach, and a car door closes. Your heart, which had calmed since it's earlier erratic pace, is now set in motion and your fear returns. 'What will he do to me tonight?' you wonder, your heartbeat loud in your ears. 'Am I to be punished immediately or rewarded immediately?' Last week I had walked in and hogtied and spanked you mercilessly without saying a word upon entering, and the other day I had lovingly tongue and finger fucked your wet pussy. The unpredictability makes you terribly frightened, makes you feel completely helpless against me, and you love it, you simply cannot get enough of it.

The door opens. I arrive.

I see the blood in your cheeks, wet panties, red heels, your little hands resting meekly on your thighs, the small delicate fingers twitching once or twice. Your bare breasts heave rapidly in time with your breath, as you look to me, to try to gauge what I will do. You feel vulnerable, exposed under my predatory regard. I meet your eye contact for a moment, until you look down at your lap. I hold the gaze for a few seconds and say nothing, and remove my jacket, placing it on the back of a chair. I walk to you and grasp your chin in one hand and tilt your face up to me; turn your head first one way then another, still silent, observing your eyes, the color in your cheeks. I see the fear there, but in its place now more prominently has come excitement, and with the rising excitement has come a good measure of confidence. 'I am ready,' you think, 'to serve him.' You say it aloud, 'I am ready to serve you, sir. May I please show myself to you?'

I nod, thrilled by your eagerness. Feeling my hips wanting to stir, I walk to a chair and sit. When I have turned my full attention to you, you rise gracefully, as you've been told to do. I take in the fullness of your body, the curve of your hips, the roundness of your ass, your amazing tits and the wet spot in the center of you; the minuscule amount of lace drips with your juice. I twirl my finger in a circle and you turn, keeping your gaze directed at me as you do. I look to that round ass and rub myself gently. 'Ankles,' I say casually. I feel myself beginning to swell as you blush. With one smooth motion, you bend at the waist, keeping your knees straight, and firmly grab one ankle in each hand, your head resting between your calves. You stare at me from between your legs, waiting. I simply watch you hold the pose for half a minute while idly stroking my cock. 'You look amazing, slave. Your pussy drips for me already, and I can see you've kept those naughty hands away from yourself all day, just as I ordered you to. You're ready to serve me immediately, and I am very pleased. Retrieve the leash and collar.'

You keep your face composed until you turn to obey me, at which point you allow a broad, excited smile on your face. The compliment from your master, and the command to use the collar and leash, have you thinking that you will be rewarded quickly tonight. You'd seen the evident erection bulging my pants, you know how much I enjoy seeing you soaking wet for me on my arrival. You regain a neutral look as you bring back the toys, and kneel before me, holding them out to me in both hands, your head bowed after briefly locking with my eyes. I take them from you and place the collar around your neck, where it belongs. It is metallic and cold against your bare skin, and causes goosebumps to run down your body. You shiver with cold and excitement. 'Are you enjoying yourself, slave?' I ask you playfully.

'Yes, master.'

I attach the leather leash to the collar, stand up, and am pleased to see you drop to first your knees then onto all fours, in perfect rhythm with my rise to full height. I feel my already hard cock start to jump around in my pants.

'Alright, slave, shall we begin?'

From your position, your natural position, on the ground in front of me, your eyes stare up at me, your ass raised high in the air. The leash is holding your head high, so you do not have the option of looking at the ground. You know that failure to meet my eyes and maintain eye contact would displease me, so you stare up at me. Ready to take me inside of you. Part of you is sure that I will shove my cock into your increasingly wet pussy with no play before hand, and you are so ready. It's been three agonizing days since you were permitted to cum. Three days while you pleasured yourself with your service to me, only to be denied the climax that accompanies that pleasure. I forced you to come tortuously close three times yesterday, two the day before that, and twice more the day before that. I want you to be so horny for me that you begin to be illogical. When your sharp, analytic, playful mind turns into a playground for every base and depraved desire that rages inside of you. Normally, this side of you lies sleeping lightly, dormant during your day to day routine. Always present, but easily ignored. But when you've been edged so close so many times for so long, your inner cockslut awakens, and you crave, you starve, you yearn, you beg, you debase yourself, you strive, you desire, you fiend. And you speak without thinking of what you say.

'Sir, are you going to fuck this wet pussy?' you ask me, hoping that I am so turned on by the sexy, hungry look in your eyes that I will be unable to resist you. My view, standing over you looking down into your upturned face, is breathtaking. I note the curve of your back as your shoulders and ass are held high, and your face, red with exertion from holding that pose. I note the tightness of the collar against your throat as I loosen the slack on the leash, and tug you gently toward the table where your toys are kept in readiness for me. You follow the ambling pace I set expertly, having learned long ago how to effectively move on your hands and knees. Seeing my pleased smile at your efforts, you laugh. 'You like it when your cum slut crawls for you, master? I'll be a good girl for you, master, I love being your good girl. Let me serve you? Please? Please sir?? Please let me be a good cumslut for you, sir,' you say as you follow behind me, the rope held taut against your neck. Still silent, I drop the leash and get the ball gag.

'Too eager, too eager,' I say, shaking my head and sighing softly. 'Not yet.'

Your heart beat quickens and you know you are not to be fucked. Not yet. Tonight, as on most nights, you must earn it. I walk back to where i have left you, collared and leashed, on all fours on the floor. I kneel before you and attach the gag to your face.

'We'll begin tonight with me talking, slave, not you. Is that clear?' I ask you, standing up.

With the gag in your open mouth, you can only mumble, but you attempt to say 'Yes, sir!' anyway, as I raise your head back up with pressure from the leash to look at me from your spot on the ground.

'VERY good. You are a fucktoy, MY fucktoy, and you will be used by me in any way I see fit. All of you is mine to control, to use, to dominate, and you're choice in the matter is nonexistent, and if you had one it would be irrelevant. you are MINE. Now, tell me how much you want to please me.'

You try to say 'I want to please you very much, sir' but it comes out indiscernible. You feel the saliva begin to build up in your mouth around the gag, your eyes are beginning to water. I drop to my knees then and grab your hair tightly in my left hand, your leash still held tightly in the other, chocked up on the leash itself almost to your neck.

'I could barely fucking understand you, you're not REALLY trying here, slave. When I tell you to tell me you want to serve me, I expect you do so, whether your mouth is empty or full. Now. Count!'

I drop the leash to the ground, leaving the ball gag in place, and begin to spank your still upturned ass. 'One' you say after the first. 'Two, three, four, five.'

I stop and look at what I've done to your ass. I see two distinct red hand prints on one side of your ass and another on the far side. Pleased with my accuracy, I smile to myself and say 'Does my slut wish to say anything to me?'

'Thank you, sir, for -' you cut off with a shriek as I resume my punishment of your ass. I give you a moment to collect yourself as you say 'Six' around the gag, 'Seven, eight.' My rough calloused hand connects sharply on a spot already bright red as you continue 'Ni--ooooooh nine ten elelelelev-'

'Eleven is enough for now,' I say. Your ass throbs from the spanking, and you want to look at it, want to take it in, what's been done to you. You want to see the evidence of my ownership, one of the many reminders of my usage of you that last after the sex is over. I release your hair and grab the leash, standing up. Your eyes track me as I look down at your ass. You want to thank me for the spanking, for the punishment, but you wait for me. You breathe rapidly, ball gag still holding your mouth open, a small steady moan coming through. The adrenaline pumps wildly blinding you with bright lights, filling your ears, roaring, and you hear my voice, roaring louder than your heart, cutting through the sound of your own heartbeat.

'That is my ass to spank when and where and however I please. Am I right?' Your eyes widen above the gag, and you nod vigorously, your vision clearing. You want to tell me that it is my ass, to do whatever I want with, but you know also that I want to hear you say it. Say it enthusiastically, say it like you mean it. So you wait, knowing that my desire to hear you voice your own desire will win out. 'And you loved having your ass punished, didn't you?' Again you attempt to look as sincere as possible with the gag stretching your mouth wide, and you nod again even more enthusiastically, drooling around the ball gag now. 'You may look at your ass then, slave, look at my owned ass.' You turn your gaze away from mine eagerly, and look back at yourself. Your ass is marked by my red hand prints now, covered in my authority. You love that color. Red is the color of ownership. All of you is owned, obviously, by me. But the red parts... the red parts I have a special ownership of, and seeing so much of yourself bright and pulsing, feeling my spanking hands still, you feel your body shake and you begin to drip as you look at yourself, seeing and feeling the evidence of me all over your ass.

I watch you look at yourself, and my cock responds to your squirming excitement. Stealthily, I lower myself next to you and whisper in your ear 'Slave.' You jump, not having heard me move from my standing position. Your face, red with adrenaline, turns brighter at the jump scare, your heart beating ever faster. You look at me with somewhat wild eyes, very wide eyes, and I smile at you as I remove the gag. 'You may kneel, no need for any more crawling right now. You wanted to tell me something?' I ask with a mischievous smile. Air floods your mouth and the saliva from the gag is let loose. Your heart still beating rapidly, you begin to gush.

'Master, thank you, for punishing my ass. It's your ass, master, your ass to punish or use how you want. I'm a bad girl, a bad fuckslut. I need to be kept in my place. You'll make me be good again, won't you sir? Will you let me be a good girl for you? Please? Please let me service your hard cock, sir. Thank you, sir, again for the spanking. And thank you for letting me count them. And thank you for -'

'Enough,' I say, thrilled at your lightheaded yet extremely sexy ramble. To this point, I've been fully clothed, while you've been dressed only in heels and a thong. Walking to the table, I put the ball gag back on a towel and grab a set of handcuffs and a blind fold. I remove my shirt and step close to you. On your knees now, you have an eye level view of my stomach, and I flex for you a little as I see you admiring me. I wink at you when your eyes quickly return guiltily to my face; your face reddens again but you dare not look away. Taking both your delicate hands in front of you, I cuff you and blind fold you, remove the leash, stand you up, and lead you by the cuffs toward what you are fairly certain is the bed. Your heart rate speeds up again. 'You are as enthusiastic a fuck toy as I've ever known, slave. You please me. I will reward you now.'