You Want Me To Do What?

Story Info
Husband wants reluctant wife to try swinging.
3.2k words
4.41
220.7k
130

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,348 Followers

"You want me to do what?" I asked in disbelief.

"You said it yourself; we need to do something to spice things up in our marriage. I think having sex with others will do that," my husband Doug said.

That was how it started. Let me introduce myself before I go farther. My name is Kari, I'm thirty-nine years old having been married to Doug for nineteen years. We have a son, David, who is also nineteen and in college. Yes, your calculations are correct. Doug knocked me up when I was nineteen. Right after my twentieth birthday I got married and then three months later I was gave birth to David.

I'm 5' 7" and what some would call a full figure girl or curvy. I've always had thick legs and now a little more ass than I want, but my full breasts have always gotten boys to turn their heads. I've always stayed in shape playing tennis and working out but still just a little thick.

Doug is just about 5' 10" about 170 pounds; fit but not skinny. He had just started with an engineering firm after getting his degree in engineering. We were set up on a blind date by a co-worker of his. We were both infatuated with each other from the first date.

I was a virgin when I started dating Doug. I held out for a month till I let him in my pants and then another week before he took my virginity. My parents, mostly my mom, had taught me that sex was dirty and just something that a wife did. I would have agreed with her after my first time which re-enforced what she had told me that sex hurts. The second time changed my mind. It didn't hurt to have his penis inside me, it actually felt good. The problem was that we were not smart about protection and on our first or second time having sex his seed found my egg.

Our sex life after the baby came along was not bad, I just never felt I could satisfy Doug. He would often ask me to suck his dick, which I did occasionally but never long enough for him. I never let him come in my mouth because I thought that was dirty. I did try different positions but Doug really only liked being on top or me being on top. We tried doggie a few times but he didn't care for it, he said.

A few years ago Doug verbalized his frustration with our sex life. At first, I was hurt but then got nervous that Doug might cheat on me. After some thought I told Doug that I would try whatever he wanted. We tried different ideas with varying success. I bought sexy lingerie and shaved my pubic area. The thing that seemed to get Doug off the most was role playing. Doug especially liked to have me play one of our friends and he would be fucking her. He also liked me to pretend he was someone else fucking me.

At first the idea had no appeal to me but I played along. I started to get intrigued with what another man would be like. I had never seen another man naked much less felt another hard dick. It felt dirty to me but exciting.

Our efforts only lasted a short time till we went back to our old ways of boring sex, till now.

"Come on Kari, I just suggested we try out what we have been role playing," Doug said.

My husband had just told me that he wanted to have sex with another woman and he wanted me to have sex with another man. He called it wife swapping and I snapped at him that it was cheating.

Our discussion turned ugly with me storming off. I stewed for two days before I talked to him again. "So what are you actually talking about?" I asked

"It would be something to spice up our sex life. I read some articles that swapping can really enhance a couples sex life. I've found some of web sites where we could find a couple to meet. If we like them we would have sex. No strings, just sex," Doug said.

We discussed his plan for over an hour and all I could think of was my Doug cheating on me if I said no. I ended up not saying yes but not saying no either. I gave him permission to find a couple and we would meet.

Two weeks later Doug announced that he had found a couple to meet and set up dinner with them. Doug showed me their profile, Jim and Rachel. They were close to our age Jim was forty-four and Rachel was thirty-seven. The pictures on their profile were fully clothed but they both looked sexy. I was actually a little jealous of Rachel. She was thin and blonde, two things I am not. Their profile stated that they were new to swinging, starting in the last year.

The meeting was planned for Applebee's; I figured that would be a safe non-sexy atmosphere. Jim and Rachel were already seated when we got there. I was shocked how normal they were. I guess I expected something completely different. Jim was taller that I had pictured, looking distinguished with a little grey in his hair. I was pleased to see they were just as nervous as we were.

Dinner went so much better than I expected. Rachel was very outgoing but not in an obnoxious way. Jim was quiet but seemed very sensitive. It was an hour into dinner before the conversation took a sexual turn and that was the result of my question. I asked them how they started swinging. They told us that their sex life was getting stale and Rachel suggested they try swapping. They both said it has been the best thing for their sex life.

The plan had been for us to have dinner then each couple would go home and discuss if we would meet again. That way no pressure if either couple didn't want to go farther. I wasn't sure I could actually swap but I did like Jim and Rachel.

We ended the dinner walking out to our cars together. Rachel and I hugged first while the guys shook hands. Jim hugged me tightly while I watched Doug and Rachel hug with Rachel whispering something in his ear.

In the car Doug asked me what I thought. I told him that I liked them but still wasn't sure I could have sex with them. "What did Rachel whisper in your ear?" I asked.

"She said she hoped they made a good impression because she was very excited to swap with us," Doug said.

That night we had some good sex, better than we'd had in a while. I guess we were both turned on. The next morning I agreed to a second meeting. I knew that agreeing to a second meeting meant sex.

The plan for the second meeting was dinner, just like the first one. At the conclusion of dinner, if everyone was in agreement I would come back to our house with Jim, and Doug would go home with Rachel for the evening.

Rachel and Jim were already at the restaurant again when we got there. They were sitting across from each other in a booth off to the side. Rachel pulled Doug into the bench next to her and I sat next to Jim. Rachel and Doug were chatting away and it appeared that Rachel had her hand in Doug's lap most of the time.

Jim and I were a little more reserved, "You're nervous aren't you?" Jim asked.

"Is it that obvious? I'm so sorry; I'm such a disappointment to you."

"Nonsense, I am just lucky to be in the company of a beautiful woman. You must understand that if we split up and you decide you just want to sit and talk, then we will just sit and talk, nothing more," Jim said, patting my leg.

I was speechless and a little turned on. Jim was so sensitive I wanted to please him.

Dinner ended with both Jim and Rachel saying they were going to use the bathroom before we would leave. That was our que to discuss what we were going to do. "So what do you think?" Doug asked in an excited voice.

"I know what you want to do," I said in a disapproving voice. "If we do this there is no going back. We can't undo this. If you tell me you want to do this, hand me the house key and I will take Jim to our home with me."

Doug looked me in the eye and said he loved me. He reached into his pocket and slid the house key across the table. I had my answer. I showed no emotion, but I thought I was going to cry. We headed toward the door without saying a word. Doug met Rachel outside the door telling her and Jim of our decision.

Jim hugged and kissed his wife then headed my way. "I guess you're coming with me, are you sure about this?" Jim asked.

I got behind the wheel and started the car. "No, I'm not sure at all." A tear ran down my face.

Jim put his hand on my shoulder. "Do you want me to stop them?"

"No, I want Doug to get what he wants, I love him. I will try not to disappoint you."

Jim rubbed my neck, "Oh no, that's not how this works. To make this work you have to want to do this. If not, we will just sit and talk tonight."

Jim's hand felt great on my neck; maybe we could just sit and talk.

After we arrived at my house I got us both some wine and we went to the living room. We talked and drank wine for thirty minutes, when Jim asked if I would sit next to him. I looked at my watch then looked back at Jim.

Jim knew exactly what I was thinking, "Yes Kari, Rachel moves fast. If I had to guess, our spouses are in bed having sex now."

"And you're stuck here with me," I said, looking down. I stood up, "Will you give me a hug?" Jim stood up and embraced me. Jim held me tight as I melted into his arms.

"You smell wonderful," Jim said, sniffing my neck and kissing my ear. I turned my head to meet his lips with mine. It really felt good to kiss him. His tongue cautiously explored my lips. I responded with my tongue meeting his. We kissed like teenagers holding each other tightly.

As I held him tight, I felt his manhood grow against my belly. My mind was racing on what to do next. Jim's hands had been rubbing my back down to the small of my back. His right hand slid around my waist to grab my right breast. I immediately froze as he grabbed my tit. I pushed back from Jim's grasp grunting a weak, "Sorry," then rushed to the bathroom.

I sat down on the pot crying. I was mad at myself and embarrassed for agreeing to this. I was mad at Doug for wanting to fuck another woman. I was mad at myself for kissing Jim and then acting like a little kid running off. I was arguing with myself on what to do now. Part of me wanted to curl up in a ball and cry all night, and the other part wanted back in there and be the slut that Doug wanted me to be with this stranger.

I was looking in the mirror at my tear streaked face and I remember telling Doug, "There is no going back." I pictured my Doug fucking Jim's little wife and I wasn't mad at him; I was mad at myself. My voice rang out loud in my head, "Grow up Kari, you're acting like a scared teenager. You're a consenting adult." I repaired my makeup as best I could and with a new determination, I went back into the living room with Jim.

Jim immediately stood and was about to say he was sorry. I put my finger to his lips. "No, don't say you're sorry, I'm the one who is sorry. Can we start over with a kiss?"

Jim kissed my finger then opened his arms up for me. We kissed passionately for a minute or two when I pulled back. Jim had a disappointed look on his face. "Jim, would you take off your shirt?" Jim nodded and pulled his polo over his head. I stepped back kissing him but as we kissed my hands roamed over his hairy chest. Jim kept his arms around me. I was certain he wouldn't try to feel me thinking he might scare me off again.

Once again I stepped back. This time I slowly unbuttoned my blouse, letting it fall to the floor. Jim smiled as my hands reached around behind me grabbing the clasp of my bra. I knew there was no going back once I let my bra hit the floor. I stepped back into his arms kissing him with our naked chests rubbing together.

Jim broke our kiss looking down at my breasts. "May I?" he asked, holding his hands in front of my tits. I nodded and his hands went to work fondling my breasts. A moan escaped my lips when Jim moved his head down taking my hard nipples in his mouth. Jim kissed me on the lips, then asked, "Can we move to the couch?"

"No," I said pausing. "I think it is time we go to the bedroom." Jim took me by the hand and led me to my bedroom.

"Lights on or off?" Jim asked.

"On, if that's okay with you. Do you mind going first?" I asked pointing to his pants. Jim simply nodded and slowly took his pants off.

"You ready for this?" Jim asked with his fingers in the waistband of his boxers. It was my turn to just nod. Jim let his boxers fall to the floor releasing his cock to stare me in the face as I sat on the edge of the bed. His crotch area was shaved smooth and his shaft was standing straight up.

I reached out my hand tracing his cock to his smooth balls. A strange thought came into my head which came out before I thought it through. "I hope your wife is not disappointed in my Doug. You are bigger than his is." I stroked his cock and kissed it. I looked up at him, "You know this is only the second dick I've held in my hand and kissed."

"That is truly my honor, my lady." Jim climbed on the bed next me and took me in his arms kissing me. His naked body was pressing against me with his cock pushing on my crotch over my skirt.

I stopped him from kissing me, "I think this will work better if I take off my skirt and panties." Jim helped me off with my skirt and then slipped my panties off. Jim slipped his head between my legs, kissing my pussy. "Oh my God, you are incredible," I moaned as his tongue and lips explored my pussy.

It wasn't long before my body was shaking with a tremendous orgasm. "Jim, you are a master with your tongue," I said, kissing him. My hand found his cock standing at attention. "Thank you for being so kind and patient with me tonight. I'm ready for you," I said spreading my legs.

Jim crawled on top of me, lining up his penis to my pussy. He kissed me then pushed his cock head into my soaked pussy. He worked it in slowly telling me how tight I was. Once his dick was fully inserted, Jim started rocking his cock in and out of my pussy. I had figured a dick was a dick but Jim felt so different inside me. His movement was different, it wasn't just the size. I was so excited to have this man I had only met two weeks ago on top of me pumping his cock into me.

I could feel another orgasm building inside me. "Oh yes, I'm about to come!" I called out, gripping the bed. Just as I was recovering from my orgasm, Jim tensed up and grunted. I felt his cum fill my pussy. Jim pulled out of me and lay next to me cuddling me.

I curled up in Jim's arms feeling incredibly sexy, as Jim kissed my neck and whispered how beautiful I was. We cuddled for a while quietly with Jim kissing my neck. I was surprised to feel him poking my ass, he was getting hard again. I ground my hips into his cock to encourage him. Another moan escaped from my lips as his cock pushed into my pussy again. Doug and I had never had sex this way. It was a long, sensuous, slow fuck. I was in heaven as Jim slowly ground his cock into my pussy while playing with my tits and kissing my neck. Jim finally ended the fuck by shooting another load in my pussy.

I had worried at the beginning of the night about my relationship going forward with Doug. I smiled to myself when the thought kept running though my head as Jim sensuously fucked me that I couldn't wait to try this with my Doug.

I drifted off to sleep in Jim's arms with his cum in my pussy. My eyes opened looking at the clock next to the bed. It read five-thirty and I had to pee. I slid out of bed trying hard not to wake Jim. When I returned, Jim was right where I left him naked on the bed. His dick was soft but still looked thick. I had never been one to voluntarily suck Doug's dick. He had to push me to do it, but I wanted to suck Jim's dick. I wanted to thank him for being so patient and I wanted to feel it in my mouth.

I knelt next to him carefully again so as not to wake him. I took his soft cock into my mouth sucking on it. Jim started to stir while his cock began to grow in my mouth. "Oh my God Kari, what a great wake up."

I sucked Jim's cock till my mouth started getting tired. I looked at the clock and decided I wanted his cock inside me one more time before we were done. I crawled up his body and sat my pussy down on his hard dick. Jim reached up and played with my tits as I bounced on his cock. My pussy was actually getting sore when Jim finally came inside me again. I collapsed on top of him kissing him on the lips. We cuddled for another hour till I suggested we shower before he headed home. Of course he joined me and soaped me up. I almost got excited to fuck again but our agreed upon ending time was approaching.

After getting dressed, I kissed Jim deeply thanking him for opening up a new world for me. Jim got in his car and drove home.

I went back upstairs to put Pj's on and crawled into bed falling asleep.

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,348 Followers