You Want the Playboy Channel, Ma'am?

Story Info
Cable guy ravishes new divorcée.
5.7k words
4.58
338.1k
141
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoreLai
LoreLai
784 Followers

I dedicate this to Dustin, who hooked up my cable last year. If only you'd known what you coulda had. ;) –Lore

***********

Everything was almost done and boy, was I thankful. It had been such a busy day! You see, I'd moved earlier that day...my first new apartment on my own after my divorce. My phone was already hooked up and my power was on, now all I needed was cable...well, that and a shower. Who knew when they would show up, though. You gotta love the cable company..."We'll be there sometime between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m." Gee thanks, that really narrows it down. Needless to say, the guy didn't show up until 7:45p.m. Figures, right?

I was sitting in my favorite chair, reading a magazine, still in my grungy blouse and jeans, when the knock came on the door. I glided over to the door, opened it, and exclaimed, "Finally!", but then stopped dead in my tracks. I was expecting a complete computer nerd or some nasty fat dude with ass crack showing. This guy was neither. He was HUGE! He didn't look mean or anything, just big. He was impossibly tall, and not terribly muscular, just encompassing. Either way, it was enough to shut me up, which, let's face it, is hard to do.

"Sorry, ma'am, I'm a little behind today," he said in the local southern accent I'd become accustomed to. "Where'd ya want me to start?" he asked, sounding slightly annoyed as he stepped inside carrying several pieces of equipment.

"In here," I said, sheepishly, still standing in the doorway.

He turned around and looked at me, expressionless. "How many rooms am I hooking up?"

"Just two...here and the bedroom."

"Ok, I'll start here in the living room, then work my way back."

Immediately, he dropped the equipment at his feet, got down on his knees, and started going to work near the cable outlet. I sat back down in my favorite chair once more and pretended to read my magazine again. My eyes, though, kept drifting over the top of it to look at this burly guy on his knees in my living room. He had to stand at least 6'5" or so when upright...and probably weighed close to 300 pounds. He had wavy brown hair that fell over his eyes, which I'm pretty sure were also brown if I remembered correctly. Truth be told, he was kinda cute. I found him attractive, anyhow. That slight southern accent he possessed was kind of endearing in a way.

"You just move in?" he asked, just trying to make polite conversation. There were boxes everywhere...it was obvious that I had.

"Yup, just this morning," I answered.

"From out of town?"

"No, I sold my townhouse just around the corner."

"Ahhh," he answered as he screwed two cables together. "Wanted to make a profit while you could, eh?"

"Well, that and my husband and I got divorced."

"Oh, sorry to hear that."

"Fuck, I'm not," I said, with a laugh, shifting nervously in my chair.

He looked up at me and smiled. It wasn't a simple friendly smile exactly...it looked downright devilish. I smiled back as I felt my cheeks get flush. He might look kinda menacing, but he definitely had an attractive air about him, that's for sure.

He glanced down at his paperwork. "This must be a mistake."

"What?"

"This says I'm s'posed to hook up the Playboy Channel."

"That's correct."

His eyes swept over me with an inquisitive look. "We don't get too many requests from women for that channel."

"Oh, I just watch it for the articles," I said, sarcastically, with a wink.

'Sexy cable guy' laughed out loud as he finished connecting one of the cables into the wall. "Well, I'm almost done here. Wanna show me where the outlet is in the bedroom?" he asked, standing up and grabbing a handful of cables.

"Sure," I said, getting up from my chair and leading him towards the back of the apartment. He followed close behind. I must admit, my heart was racing as I felt his presence so close to me. I've never been near anyone so...so...BIG. I'm not sure if I was attracted to him or just intrigued by him. Either way, he made me kinda nervous...but in a good way.

We arrived in my bedroom. Boxes were stacked all around and my mattress and boxspring were sitting on the bed frame, but I hadn't yet had time to put the sheets on. I stepped past the bed and pointed down to where the cable outlet was on the wall. "It's right there."

When I looked back up at him, though, he wasn't about to kneel down towards the outlet. He'd tossed the cables he'd carried with him onto the bed and lunged towards me. Before I knew what was happening, he had both my hands behind my back in his one massive hand and his other hand over my mouth. I was frozen in shock, but I didn't try to scream. I looked up at his face, wide-eyed. "Don't scream," he demanded. I shook my head back and forth, indicating I wouldn't. Easing up a bit, his eyes wandered over me. "Damn, you are one hot bitch," he whispered as he removed his hand from my mouth and ran one finger down my chest, between my cleavage. Suddenly I wished I hadn't worn something so revealing.

"W-what d-do you w-want?" I asked him, stuttering.

"What do you think I want?" he asked as he squeezed one of my tits.

"Please...don't...."

"Don't what?"

"Don't do this to me...please...."

"Don't tie you up and make you cum 'til you can't stand up straight? You wouldn't like that?"

"Please, I'm begging you...don't...."

He bent down and kissed my cheek before spinning me around quickly. Still holding my hands tight behind my back, he reached around my body. His hand went down the front of my blouse and into my bra. Grabbing the nipple of my left breast between his thumb and forefinger, he rolled it between his fingers. He kissed my ear and whispered, "I so love it when they beg...you're gonna be a fun one to rape, I can tell."

Upon hearing the word "rape", I suddenly realized the severity of the situation. This guy wasn't playing...he was gonna fuck me whether I liked it or not. Granted, I couldn't deny that I had been somewhat attracted to him originally, but I never gave him any indication that I wanted anything from him. My mind was reeling. I just couldn't believe this was happening.

After my thoughts had wandered a bit, I came back to the situation at hand and soon I realized he was unbuttoning my shirt. It quickly fell off my shoulders and down my arms, hanging there where his hand was holding onto both my wrists. Next came my bra. He unlatched it in the front with his free hand...like a pro...like he'd done this before. It, too, fell down to my wrists and hung there. Towering over me, he leaned down and studied me. "My god, you have gorgeous tits. I'm gonna spend awhile on those hard ass nipples. I bet they're sensitive, aren't they?" I didn't answer. "That's ok, you don't hafta say anything...I'll check for myself." Reaching down, he began playing with my nipple again...tweaking it, rubbing it, pulling at it. Then the other one. Then back again. My nipples became hard as rocks, but I just stood there, pretending I was unaffected by his touches. "Ya know, Ms. Parker, you can stand here stone-faced and pretend you're not enjoying this, but I have ways of finding out the truth."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, defiantly.

"Yeah."

"And just how do you plan on doing that? Truth serum?"

"Something like that," he said, moving his hand down my stomach. He reached down and unbuttoned my jeans.

"No," I whispered.

"That wasn't very convincing Ms. Parker. That sounded more like one of those 'nos' that mean 'yes'," he said with a laugh. I didn't say anything else. I closed my eyes as I heard my jeans unzip and felt his huge, warm hand slide down my panties. Upon feeling his large, rough fingers glide along my slit, pulling my wetness with them, I jerked. "Tsk, tsk, Ms. Parker...you're soaked. You're definitely enjoying this."

"I'm not! I want you to stop NOW!"

"Stop? Now? But we're just gettin' to the good part!"

With that, he yanked me towards the bed. Methodically, with one hand, he removed my jeans and panties, and somehow managed to slip my blouse and bra off as well, while still keeping me confined. "There, much better, donchya think?" he asked smugly. Again, I refused to say anything. I was so embarrassed...I'd never been naked in front of a total stranger before.

Reaching down onto the bed, he grabbed the cables he'd tossed there earlier. "Damn, these things do come in handy," he said as he tossed me onto my unmade bed. Like a ragdoll, he positioned me as he wanted in the center of the bed...one by one, grabbing each of my extremities and wrapping the coaxial cables around them. He quickly tied my wrists to my headboard and my ankles to my footboard while sitting on top of me, his weight keeping me still. Finally, he stood up and looked me over. Taking a step back, he began admiring my nakedness along with his handiwork. "My, my, my, aren't you a sight?" I closed my eyes without answering. "The shy, silent type, eh? Cool...I dig it."

With my eyes shut tight, I heard him fumbling around, but didn't really consider what he was doing until moments later when I felt his bare, half-hard cock brush against my thigh. Oh god, I thought to myself, he's naked! AND he's about to rape me! To my surprise, though, he didn't just shove himself inside me and start "going to town". His massive frame hovered above as though he were studying me for several minutes. "Goddamn girl," was all he said. He finally bent down and kissed my shoulder. I flinched. "Shhhh, baby, I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise." This statement was coming from my rapist, so I should've been even more on guard, but for some strange reason, I believed him. Oddly, I was suddenly a bit more at ease. "You're beautiful, Ms. LoreLai...really fucking beautiful," he said in that slightly charming southern boy accent. Still, I said nothing, though. He leaned in and kissed my shoulder once more. I didn't flinch this time. The warm wetness of his lips felt good against my cool skin. He kissed downward. I couldn't believe how enormous he was...his hands, his limbs, his entire body eveloped me. I felt him take my large breasts in his hands and hold them together. "D's?" he asked. I simply nodded, eyes still closed. "Gorgeous," he said as he leaned in and took one of my nipples past his lips. I couldn't help but open my eyes...I wanted to watch him, to see what he was doing. With his eyes closed, he held my tits together in the palms of his huge hands. His fingers fondled one nipple, forcing it hard, while his tongue flicked over the other one. He suckled on it like a baby. I couldn't believe how wet I was getting, how much my body was betraying me. This was rape...it wasn't supposed to be enjoyable, even if it did feel good and even if my attacker was rather attractive.

His eyes suddenly sprang open and he looked up at me...our eyes met. My nipple fell from his mouth and his lips curled into a smile. "Having fun, are we?"

"No!" I shouted.

"Oh c'mon, tell me you're not enjoying this."

"I'm not enjoying this!" (I was never meant to be an actress, that's for sure.)

"Oh really?"

"Really!"

"Guess I'll hafta test again," he said, his hand brushing down my hip and over my thigh.

Damn it!, I thought. Damn my traitorous libido!

Again, I felt his massive finger move up and down my slit. Even I could tell I was twice as wet as before. "Well, Ms. Parker, your wetter than wet cunt is saying differently, I'm afraid," he said with a smirk, still staring up at me. I closed my eyes tight again, like a defiant child. "In fact, your body is telling me it wants more."

He let go of my tits and got up on his elbows, still hovering above me. The bed shook hard as he got up further onto his knees. Suddenly, the bed went still, but I could still feel him near me. I was afraid to look, but my curiosity got the better of me and I opened one eye. To my shock, I saw his huge cock just inches from my lips. "Suck it," he said. Wide-eyed, I shook my head 'no'. "Suck it!" he demanded once more.

I shook my head again and screamed, "No!"

He grabbed a handful of my hair, pulled my head upwards, and pressed the tip of his cock against my lips so hard that I was forced to open them up. I shut my eyes again as his cock sunk into my mouth slowly, pushing past my lips as I kept them tight. "Aaaahhhh, yessssss, that's it, baby. Keep those lips tight like a pussy. That's it." Finally, I felt the head of his cock push against the back of my throat and I was thankful for once that I had no gag reflex. He seemed impressed as he pushed himself harder into my mouth and still couldn't get a reaction from me. I opened my eyes again...I had to see what he was doing. His hands were holding onto the top of my headboard and his eyes were closed. His mouth was in an "O" shape, but he was perfectly still. I think he was trying with all his might not to cum right then and there.

Soon, though, he opened his eyes again and looked down at me, meeting my gaze. "I'm gonna fuck that hot lil' mouth of yours, honey. Just keep those lips tight for me, ok?"

Something came over me because all I did was shake my head 'yes', and then I did just that. As he began to thrust his hips back and forth, as his dick moved in and out of my mouth, I kept my lips tight. Not only that, I began to lick all around his head and his shaft...I let my teeth scrape him slightly...I sucked him as hard as I could. And I watched him. I watched him fuck my mouth...piston in and out of it. Even worse than that, it COMPLETELY turned me on. I watched the muscles in his strong hips flexing. I watched his knuckles turn white as he gripped the headboard above me so he could gain leverage. I felt his balls slapping against my chin. A couple times, our eyes met and I watched a soft smile creep across his lips. I really hated to admit it, but I wanted this cable guy, this rapist, this huge ol' southern boy to fuck the hell outta my cunt.

Without warning, he pulled his cock from my mouth. To my utter amazement, I suddenly felt empty. How twisted is that? I wanted to keep sucking my rapist's cock, but he wouldn't let me. Before I could further gather my jumbled thoughts, he'd laid on the bed beside me and began stroking a couple fingers up and down my body gently. Nuzzling his face into my neck, he whispered, "I've never had a woman suck me like that...ever." I smiled. I ACTUALLY smiled as though I were proud of myself. My rapist likes me! He really, really likes me! Ok, so I am twisted...sue me. "Did you like how I tasted?" he asked as he began sucking on my neck. I simply moaned in a vague response. "I wanna taste YOU now," he stated as he began slinking down my body, kissing and sucking on my skin as he went.

"Stop," I said, very, very quietly.

He kissed my stomach once more, then looked up at me. "What was that?"

I was hesitant to say it again, but somehow I managed. "Stop." Again, though, I was quiet and unconvincing.

"You want me to stop...now?"

"Yes...please."

"You want me to put my clothes on and leave this very minute? You want me NOT to lick your clit and finger your hot, wet cunt until you have the best orgasm of your life? You AREN'T the slightest bit curious what my cock will feel like inside you? Hmmm? No?" I didn't answer him...not verbally anyhow. I simply stared at him, but he must've easily read the longing in my eyes. "I didn't think so. Now, may I continue?" Again, I simply stared down at him. He bent his head and I could feel his breath against my cunt. I shifted nervously...anticipating. "Jesus, you have a lovely, lovely pussy." He took a deep breath in. "And you smell delicious." Before I could fake a protest, I felt his tongue sliding along my slit.

Before I could think to stop myself, I moaned. "Mmmmmm...."

He stopped momentarily and looked up at me. "I knew you wanted this as much as me," he said matter-of-factly before leaning down again and working his tongue inside me. I felt his soft tongue stiffen as he buried it inside me. He used his thumbs and pulled my wet pussy lips wide apart as he tongue fucked me. I was losing myself to him, but I didn't want to...at least, I didn't think I wanted to. I was trying to hold back, to keep some semblance of control, but it wasn't working...he was winning. I was actually enjoying this...my body was on fire with many different sensations flooding me at once. When I realized I was moving my hips upward against his mouth, fucking up against his tongue as he fucked me with it, though, I stopped and held myself still. Immediately, he sat up and looked at me.

"Ya know," he said, shoving two fingers roughly inside me, replacing his tongue, and making me jump, "I could tell you were starting to get into it...why hold back?"

"Because...I don't want this."

His fingers began moving in and out of my slick cunt, boorishly. "No?"

"No!"

"You mean, you don't like this...." his voice trailed off as his head bent down again. As two of his fingers moved harshly inside me, I felt his tongue roll over my clit. He lapped at me ferociously. I felt my legs begin to shake. His fingers moved harder, getting downright rough with me. His tongue swirled around my clit. He sucked it past his lips, hard, never stopping his lapping at me. Suddenly, he took his fingers out of my cunt. My head darted up. I watched as he replaced the two fingers of his left hand with the two fingers of his right hand. I laid my head back down, satisfied, as he resumed fucking me with them hard and fast. Without warning, though, he gradually inserted his index finger, still wet with my cunt juices, into my ass. My hips flew upward against his mouth. I let myself go. I began bucking my hips upward against his mouth and his hands. Within seconds, I was cumming all over his face.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!" I screamed as I fucked upward violently against his face, riding my orgasm.

Breathing heavily, shocked, and embarrassed, I fell back onto the bed, now perfectly still aside from my chest heaving up and down. I kept my eyes closed as I felt him continue to lap at me. His tongue had slowed significantly, but he wasn't letting my cum go to waste. He was actually being downright soft and gentle as he swallowed all my juices. Sensuous even.

Finally, he stopped completely and looked up at me. I could feel his gaze before he spoke. "So?" he asked.

"So what?!" I asked, angrily.

"Shhhh, don't be like that."

"Like what?"

Ignoring my question, he just said, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." I didn't say anything to him, but I'd never cum like that in my life. It had been the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced. I was disgusted and appalled that it'd been at the hands of my rapist. I was even more disgusted that I didn't want him to stop. He laid down flat on the bed next to me again and returned to softly running his fingertips over my skin, up and down my entire body. "You taste so damn good, ya know." I turned my face toward him and opened my eyes. The sun had gone down by this time, but the room was still dimly lit from my reading light in the other room. I could see him clearly. Suddenly, a look of concern appeared on his face. He stroked my cheek with the back of his hand. "Aww, don't give me those puppy dog eyes, darlin'."

"Would you please untie me? My wrists are starting to hurt."

"Sweetie, you know I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because...I'm not done with you yet."

Huge relief...he wasn't done with me yet! I was ecstatic. Sick, I know, but I wanted more of him, too. I DID wanna feel his cock inside me. Instead, though, I closed my eyes, and turned my head away from him once more. I didn't know what to say. I realized I didn't have to say anything, though, because soon his lips were moving across my hot skin. He kissed down my arm, across my left breast. He sucked my nipple into his mouth and again began suckling me. Strangely, I wanted to guide his head to my chest, to hold him there. God, I didn't want this night to end.

LoreLai
LoreLai
784 Followers
12