You WHAT!

Story Info
Sister-Brother sex.
4.1k words
4.17
106.2k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,021 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome, if not, thank you for visiting.

*****

So, my brother called me. Again. He's helpless. He's 22 years old and he's helpless. He can do stuff. He works on an oil platform. He's been doing that since before he got out of high school. He was doing that before that. He got into some kind of pre-training kind of thing. So he calls me with these nutty problems and I'm supposed to pull his burning fingers out of the fire.

I'm 20. I don't need that kind of bother. He's doing college courses on the internet but so am I. My time is as valuable as his. He's a muscular oil type person and I'm a really nice, reasonably slim little busty fun type of girl that'll help out pour souls but I don't see why I have to bother with brothers. I work in a hospital. Not blood stuff, paper work stuff. So he calls me. It's something about teeth. I told him to come on over and tell me about it.

So Saturday, late afternoon, he comes over. He always hugs me and kisses me on the forehead like a long lost relative, or puppy. He would actually kiss a puppy. He looks forlorn and sits down, head hung some, and turns his eyes up at me. I almost pet his head. So I say, "What's the problem Oiley?" That's not his real name but we started it and we're keeping it so he's Oiley.

He says, "Donna." My names Donna. And he keeps going and says, "My girl wants me to do something and I don't know how."

I say, "It's not sex again is it?"

And he says, "Of course not. It's about clothes. Well, it's mostly about clothes. Not totally. It could have something to with sex but I didn't ask and she didn't say. Well she did make some kind of comment but I was still thinking about the teeth part and didn't catch all of. I think she said something about pants or panties. Not sure. I mean she likes to have her fun. Doesn't hurt I guess but sometimes it's strange but I do the best I can. She said something about eroti, uh, cally thing."

I looked at him trying to get a handle on it. Now, I know his girlfriend and she's flighty but overall a good clingy controlling girl for Oiley. Finally I said, "Oiley, exactly specifically what did she ask you to do?"

Right out loud, clear voice, he says, "She wants me to take her panties off with my teeth and I need you to show me how to do it. With that eroti cally thing. I mean I could get them off but there must be a specific common way that it's done and I don't want to look like a dork. Please."

With my mouth hanging open I looked at Oiley and said, "You WHAT!"

"Oiley," I said, "You take somebody's panties off with your teeth and you're going to have more to contend with than you might initially comprehend."

"Yeaw. I know," he says. I think that's the eroti cally part. What do I do about that?"

"Did she actually say 'eroti cally'," I said.

"Sounded like it but I was still thinking about the teeth and panties thing but it sounded like that," he said.

So I thought about it and said, "Oiley, could the words have been together like 'erotically'?"

"Yeaw, that's it, erotically," he said. How do I do that? If I can work that out I can do it."

"I can't tell you how to do that. You have to just do it. It ain't a describing thing, it's a doing thing," I said. "There isn't any place on the body that panties fit except down there. We could get a doll but your teeth are too big so it won't work."

"Donna," he says, "I'm really in a bind here. I don't want to let her down. Just give it a shot and let's see how it goes. We can always stop or something. How do I do the erotically part?"

"Erotically means to do it with a lot of passion like you're making out for serious and going to do something else. It means turn me on and watch me scream and bounce around. It means she wants some fun and satisfaction. It means get your cock up and ripping your pants off poking out at her. Taking her panties off with your teeth and doing stuff while you're doing that is to get her ready for you. Hot and bothered. Her stuff wet. Her panties off. Are you ready for all that?"

He sits there for a couple of minutes. Then he says, "No." Then he says, "Well, you work at the hospital and hospital people know about this stuff and that's why I came to you so you could show me and besides you're my sister and you're supposed to."

"Oiley, I do paperwork, not blood work. I do know a lot of stuff being around it all day but I'm not a nurse or a doctor."

A more forlorn face you never saw.

We sit quietly. Finally I say, "Did you take a shower like I said to last time you needed help and bring your pj bottoms?"

He says, "Uh huh."

I say, "Go get changed." He went into the bathroom. I figured it was something like this so I got ready just in case so all I had to do was get him set up. I stripped and got a nice pair of panties and turned the lights down low and put some music on. The music makes it go faster and I could get him out of there. I threw the covers off the bed and on the floor, got on and waited. No consideration at all. Just lying there waiting. I could have had a nice sleep by now.

Last time it was 'what do I do with her breast' and while he was at it he worked in 'how do I kiss her right'. I mean why doesn't he give her up and come live with me.

I hear him clonking around somewhere and he finally noises in and climbs on the bed. It's a nice bed, one of those big ones. Good thing because Oiley is a long guy and his feet hangs off and if we have to do the teeth thing it's going to be cock hanging off. Ha Ha.

So after he climbs on and knees it he puts his cushion bumps down on his heels and says, "Hey Donna, I remember you have those really nice boobs. Be sure and take care of those. Worth their weight in gold."

"It's a wonder," I said. With what you did to them with that other problem I should have them overhauled and send you the bill."

"No need Donna," he said, "They look fine from here. Ok, what do I do first and don't leave me breezy like you did that other time. This is serious stuff like at the hospital."

"Oiley, the way I see it is you gotta take my panties off with your teeth. That means you have to work on them with me on my stomach and back so as you get it going, move me over and back when you have to. You don't have to stop and sit up and ask, just use your hands and turn me and I'll get it. You with me so far?"

"Yeaw, I got that," he said.

"Ok. Then you got to get them all the way off my feet, both feet. You can do that."

"Yeaw, I got that," he said.

"Now, here's the real part, the one to concentrate on," I said. You gotta do it erotically. That means as you go you have to turn me on. It'll be the same thing you do to her so when I say me I mean her. You gotta get me hot and bothered. I gotta wet my pants with real stuff, as if I had pants on I mean should you actually get them off. You gotta mess around with all the parts. You know what they are. If you don't you can ask the guys on the platform. You'll get an ear full.

"You wanna go slow, no slaming, baming, and thanking a mam. Play with the stuff. If you don't know if you should do something, go ahead and do it. You can always tell her you're sorry later and she might get to liking it anyways. She's on the pill like I am so she won't knock you up. Ha Ha. Be sure and clean and cut your nails, and file all of them. Clean your tongue, no oil. She should have four shoot the moons before you're done. Take a minute and think about all of that and if you don't have any questions I'm going to lay down and you can start. You want me on my front or back?"

He thought it for a minute then said, "On your front."

I turned over on my stomach and said, "Oiley, be sure and pull them down with your teeth, don't use your hands. If you want to get to something down in, you gotta get it clear using your teeth on the panties."

He pushed my legs together and stretched out with his head above my butt. He got my pants with his teeth in the center and pulled down. Didn't go anywhere. He got over to one side and grabbed on and pulled down with his teeth. Success, they went down my hips a ways. Then he did the same on the other side. He swapped back and forth and got them down over my ass.

He started kissing my ass, on both sides. That really felt good. Almost as good as a back and bottom scratch. I love those. I used to get those at the hospital. He says, "Roll over." I rolled over real careful so they don't jump back up after all the work he's done, also because I really like the ass kissing. He had to get up a little to move over so I could roll over, and I see his cock is up pretty good. Not Eiffel Tower yet but up. His pj bottoms are baggy but there's an honest pointer there. At least that parts normal.

He's down again and starts in the middle under my belly button and grabs on and pulls. They come right down with the back already below my ass and his nose rubs right through my curly hair and stops right on my clit. I take a deep breath and keep my mouth shut. He's got the top of the panties about at the bottom of my pussy wraps and I think he figures he's got my clit open so he gets at it.

He gets his mouth crossways on my hood cover and clamps on and moves it around this way and that way. Not conventional but for clitty sakes it's driving my head back and up. I want to shout 'go Oiley' but I don't want him to know I like it. Then he turns around so his butt is towards me and clamps on at the head of my clit itself and starts doing the tongue and suck routine. His girl has been working on him. He didn't do like that on my boobs the last time he needed help. I pump up and Oiley actually stayed where he was, opened his mouth more and let me in. He clamped down and here goes the tongue and sucking again. Go Oiley. That sucker was sucking hard too.

I went maybe another four or five minutes and let loose with one. He stayed with it and didn't let go and look up when I yelled. Wet my pants too. Doesn't matter, he's taking them off with his teeth on the band. Unless he decides to switch and clamp on the crotch. Maybe he won't notice. I ain't saying a thing.

"Gotcha didn't I?" He was smiling when he said that. I was breathing a little hard and didn't respond right off.

"Yeaw, you got me," I said. "That was pretty good so you're getting the erotically part so far. Don't slack off. She's going to be expecting a lot more. Think about it."

He says, "Turn over."

I turn over and settle down on my boobs. Nice of him to mention my boobs before. I might make him dinner some night. He settles down again, between my legs, right up on my ass. It's clear because the panties are down further so he can do that. He grabs each side of my ass and pulls them apart. I can feel the cool air washing right down through. Then there's some hot air. His breath I think. Then he fiddles with my butt button. Gets it wet. Still hot air and he's got his finger poking in little bitty circles and he starts pushing it in. Then I get it. It's his tongue. He's sticking his tongue in my butt button. Ohhh that feels good. It's ok cause I wash hospital style down there so it's clean for, you know.

That really feels good. Getting better and better. I push my butt up and he opens my ass sides wider and pushes in further. I can't image his tongue is that long and it gets bigger the further he goes. I slowly relax down there cause it feels so good I don't want him to stop. He's finally got the space and he starts fucking my butt with his tongue, going in and out. Then he starts to move the tip around just when he's coming up and just when he starts down.

I can't help it and start to fuck upwards with my butt. He's got his nose tight above it and his chin tight below. I start to slip my hand down to my clit but its still tender and besides its Oiley's show. We just lay there fucking like that for the longest time. He's pushing me erotically and I'm going with it. You can't buy this type of fuck. Well maybe you can but not this good.

After a while he eases up and comes out of it. That's my brother, Oiley. I feel him grab onto my pants again and pull down. I lift up just slightly and he gets them down around the middle of my thighs and working the sides, gets them below the knees. Pretty soon they slip off one foot and then the other.

He says, "Turn over." I turn over and he pushes me over to the corner of the bed and pulls my hips around so it's corner to corner some. I guess he doesn't want to hang his cock off the bed. He's got me horny again so I hope he doesn't tackle my clit. It's still a little tinder but settling down. Maybe later.

I say, "You want to take a break?"

"Not yet unless you do," he says. "Did I do some of the erotically ok. I'm starting to like this. I think you've got me on the right track."

"You're fine so far Oiley," I said. "It's nice and slow. I got plenty of time. We'll get through this together. You'll be an expert and she'll love you for it."

With me nude he settles in between my legs and I lift my legs up and out so he has room. He says, "I'm going to put that pillow under your butt."

"I say, "Ok, that's fine." I lift my butt and he slips a pillow under, a little back. I guess so he has room in front. Nothing left behind me to do and he wound up my clit so I guess he's after my other stuff. Nobody's been down there for a while so I don't really know what it'll feel like. The way he's winding this along he might make be shoot the moon again. Maybe.

Right at the camel-toe place he starts his erotically again. I can feel his smooth finger running up and down the sides of my pussy wrap. He moves from one side to the other and keeps it up that way. Then he takes two fingers and puts one on one side and one on the other and does the sliding again. Makes me stiffen up and want to pee. Then he quits. Nothing. No movement on the bed. I'm waiting.

There's a little tickle way down at the bottom of the flaps. I don't think it started there. I think it was lower and he just came up. It's moving just a little, rooting around and tickles going in just a smidgen between the flaps. What the hell.

I say, "Oiley, you ok?"

He says, "Uh huh."

Then he starts playing right up the flaps, it's his tongue that's working in and out that little bit. He gets to the top and does it coming down but in further. I'm really liking this and his warm breath ain't nothing to ignore. His body isn't moving, just his head and tongue. I can see his tongue when he's at the top but it's starting to disappear more and more.

My flaps are separated pretty good when he starts to get down to the bottom. He starts playing around the inside edges, pushing the sides out. One side then the other. The feeling is to die for. I gotta be wetting his tongue pretty good but he ain't slowing down. After he did what he did to my butt it ain't no problem. I wish he would do my clit again. I start to lever my hips but he don't care. He knows he's doing good. Go Oiley.

He's flat out running his tongue everywhere he can find down in between the flaps. Lot of pressure. Could feel like a cock in there but I don't remember what that was like exactly. I'm squeezing and tilting and moaning and twisting thinking, 'let's go, let's go, let's go'. Then he stops and starts kissing and tonguing the inside of my thighs, both sides. On top of that I think he gave me a couple of hickeys.

I lift my legs and knees a little higher and wider and he comes back and drops his tongue right down in. Then he comes out and runs it all around the opening and hits all the nerves. If he wasn't my brother I'd jerk him up and pull his pants off. This is really good. He fucks me like a mad man with his tongue and I'm humping it. Up and at em is all that counts right now.

Then he does it. No warning, no indicator, I feel his mouth around the front of my clit and he's tonguing and sucking and pushing and wiggling and generally running the marathon. I got both hands on his head and work it like a pro. He ain't getting away before I get the moon shot. If he tried I'd kill him.

It gets there and I got my thighs around his head and squeeze so hard I have to get my hands off the top of his head to get out of the way. I'm fucking his mouth with my clit full time. I'm hoping I don't spray his chin and neck.

I slowly slow down and get some control back and settle down and let him up. He's probably exhausted and he just lays there for a minute or two. My clit tingles and I can feel it pulsing funny like. Oiley gets up on his knees and runs his hands down the inside of my thighs and under my buns. Really feels good. He gets them back up on my knees and starts over, slowly. Feels good.

We settle down and swap words for a while. Then Oiley smiles and pulls his pj pants down around his knees. He doesn't have a top on. Then he lifts a knee and pulls them around then the other, reaches back and pulls them off his feet. We're necked as hell.

"Oiley," I said. "What are you doing?"

He says, "I'm doing the other part you said to do. You said to get my cock up and poke out. My cocks up. Time for poking. I want to get this right. All of it. I got you turned on didn't I? Erotically."

I just kept looking at him with my mouth shut. It just wasn't worth the trouble arguing with him besides his cock was up and looked almost 9 inches and fat. I couldn't image where he hid that thing inside his pants all the time.

He lay right down on tip of me and gave me a really tinder kiss. Very nice. Then he lifted his head up and stuck out his tongue and I did too. He contacted and we tongued a while. With him on top against my boobs and tonguing me and his stuff right between my legs it made my vagina tingle and made me want to stretch.

I felt his cock rubbing on my flaps and finally it dropped down between. All the time we were just tonguing looking at each other. I felt a little pressure around the entrance and he went in real slow. It was all wet. We kept tonguing and looking at each other and my brother went on in and starting fucking me. He was very smooth and kind of loving. The feelings were to die for. I didn't notice that he was fully in until I felt everything else bumping. His cock is big and I was kind of mesmerized. I felt really full all the way in. Stretched.

His pants were over beside me and I felt around and the crotch was wet. He was turned on for a while. Takes a bit for a guy to get that wet. He was resting his head beside me and I could see his butt rising and sinking and feeling his cock at the same time. I wrapped my legs over his but didn't go around his butt. I didn't want to interfere in his cycle. He was going so lovingly I thought it might be because I was his sister.

This was one of those nice ones, just feels good. He was putting some action on my clit with his dick every time. Felt really good. I had sex all down my legs, up my trunk and through my head but mostly right in my vagina. We had been at for about 20 minutes going this slow.

He moved in a little faster and reached down and under grabbing one of my buns. I tilted away from it and he slid over a little with his fingers down in the crack on my button again. He fiddled around some and came back to it. I could feel his finger was wet. Had to get the wet you know where. He was whapping my clit so much I was about to moon shot again. He was fast.

He said, "Donna . . ." About that time I could feel him letting go with his sperm and it drove me over the edge with an, "Oiley . . ." I heard some mighty grunts and he fucked his heart out. I kept up as long as I could but he out distanced me and I just did what I could. He finally just laid there and I was pumping my clit still.

We stayed there resting. Later he was all dressed to go and I was cleaned up and in my robe. He held me and kissed me on the lips and said thanks. I told him he was welcome and thanks for asking for help.

Suburb
Suburb
1,021 Followers
12