You Will Pay For Making Me Wait

Story Info
Ball busting fantasy, with Mistress and Wife.
2k words
3.4
46.7k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hard Day:

What a hard day at the office extra work having to work 35 min later than normal and then traffic. I was impatient because I was meeting Mistress tonight and I knew she we waiting already, something I didn't really like to make happen was to make her unhappy by having to wait. Upon arriving home, expecting to find Mistress in her home office working on her computer instead I found a note on the kitchen table, "Don't change just come downstairs right away" Oh boy I'm thinking, she is probably not happy. Even with that thought I felt my cock stir to attention in my work slacks,,, she's in the dungeon I thought to myself (our downstairs is setup as our play space) I bet she's dressed in something hot. I pad down the steps not nervous and excited together, the bright lights are on, and I hear some workout music instead of our normal setup with soft music and candles. She turns seeing me on the steps, I must have been staring,,, she shrugs with her boxing gloves and tight spandex work out shorts on,,, Smiling at me, she says I'm really not happy about you being late love. Puzzled bye the scene in front of me,,, I begin to explain, she stops me.

Blame:

Hush she says, you know its not my fault your always late when we have a play date, so if its not mine it must be yours. And because I want you remember and because I feel like it, I'm going to punch your gut and balls till they are black and blue. I began to speak again, but didn't really know what to say my mouth hung open..... She said you will be given a chance to speak or beg I should say but for now shut up slave. She motioned me over to our beam play area, it had two chains hanging down with locking suspension cuffs on them. I stood obediently underneath the beam waiting on her. Ok dear, stand on this under the beam facing toward me, she had her step stool from her kitchen with her. Its a small two step stool that she routine ly uses to get things out of the cabinets upstairs, one of the things short women are cursed with having to always use. Did I mention Mistress was a short woman, about 5'1 athletic build with a slightly curvy upper body, she did like to work out. Despite my situation, and her grim instructions my hard on was beginning to stiffen back to life looking down at her as I climbed the small step stool. It became apparent to me why she wanted me on the stool,,, the cuffs were attached higher than normal and I wouldn't have been able to reach them otherwise. Ok nervous again,,, my mind was racing a bit.

In Position:

I put my hands through the cuffs and she handed me two pad locks another change, something new. She told me, now lock those into the cuffs. Although they were locking suspension cuffs we have never really used that feature before tonight, and it sunk home literally as I clicked the locks shut on my wrist. She said, ok check them, are they good and tight? (They were). A sweet grand smile appeared on her face, she was really happy with herself in fact I can't remember seeing her so excited in a long time. I instantly became aware of how hot it was in the room as I looked down into her eyes as they sparkled up at me, she looked even shorter with me up on the ladder. She chuckled to herself, and said you know your cock is right about eye level right now, I should just punch that first, this is going to be so much fun, I don't want to peter out on me to fast, you will try and not disappoint me won't you. I stuttered out a yes Mistress.

Side of beef:

Now slave or should I say "Meat" step off the ladder so I can get a good look at my punching bag. I edged myself off the ladder and let my feet dangle free. She scooted the ladder over a few inches and moved it, climbing the ladder herself, she came up to almost my eye level..... and pulled my face towards hers. Cooing to me, she said you made me angry by being late that is so true, but your going to make me very happy now with your suffering and you will suffer. She paused then spat in my face I felt the warm liquid running down the side of my face. Twisting her body away from me, her hand came up in a whir to slap my face hard, my face caught fire with a bee sting. Next few moments a blur, next I remember "ok meat" I'm ready and I don't care if your not. I feel a light punch to my stretched belly, than another.

Working the gut:

Punch Punch Punch, each a little harder rhythmic and fast in time to background workout music, I marveled at the view of my tiny little boxer weaving and punching, I'd never seen her workout from this angle. She skipped a beat and drove a punch into my gut right at my belly button harder than before, unexpected I wheezed as it sank in..... Ha she exclaimed you better tighten your abs "Meat" next punch hard punch punch, I felt a slight sting and a pop sensation as they bounced on the stiffen muscles. I began to be aware of my lack of oxygen as she was punching I'd been holding my breath,,, she saw my change of state and began to laugh,,, whats a mater boy can't breath and hold those muscles tight can you. Several punches later, I couldn't wait any longer I forced the air from my lungs and quickly sucked a breath in, about ½ a chest compression in, she paused a beat and pulled back her fist. I saw it coming and stiffened the gut just as her fist impacted. Awwww lets see you do that again baby, I've got all night you know. I became aware of the sweat pouring from my body, how could I be this out of shape I thought. Struggling for breath, and only able to hold out a short time,,, I knew she was waiting for me this time. I let my breath out,,, she paused, I started to catch that breath back, wham he fist hit home right at the navel. My gut must have been totally relaxed as I think her glove went in as far as my backbone. Reaching, she held the fist against my body, I glanced town to see her wrist and lower arm impaling my body. Cool is all she said as she glanced up at my face.

Over working it:

She said Ok, lets make this more interesting for me that is. Pulling down my slacks and ripping my shirt off, I was left in just my jockeys and cuffs. Stating I"m going to leave your worthless pecker inside your undies for now, but don't worry they will get lots of attention later. I became aware of my arms being numb as I hung there. Inspecting my belly she said Ahhh nice shade of red we have going here, but I want black and blue remember? Before I could answer, jab jab, to my gut then round house punch coming,,, I tensed it with trepidation. Offffff deeper into my belly her fist drove, I felt the bile from my stomach rise in my throat. Punch Punch Punch, hard punch light punch, giggle then punch punch, left right, Slam deep driving punch and hold against my heaving belly. Pause then Slam, bile in my throat, Slam with her left then hay maker with the right into my softened navel. I felt the bile exploded from my throat. I looked down expecting to see her, but my world was a blur, my eyes were drowned in tears. I became aware of someone sobbing, and then realized it was me. Though the haze and the pain levels I'd never knew existed I could hear her giggles and sheiks as she landed a particularly effective punch. The world as I knew it softened and blurred, I longed to see my sweet wife but only waves of nausea colored my mind, I was vaguely aware of liquid coming from my mouth and tailing down my chest. As my eyes cleared moments later.

Waking:

I remember lights and direction,,, lights over head, wait where was I. Slowly it came to me, dungeon bright lights, hmmm on my back. Pain building, breathing, chest up and down, my belly I moved my hand to my belly, the skin numb to the touch but hot against my hand. Remembering, oh I remember she was punching me... Movement. "Oh I see your awake good, lets fix things back shall we." Hand on my wrist and click other wrist click, pulling out to the side. Thinking I try and close my legs,,, wait they won't close,,,, giggles ahhh yes you won't be able to close those she say's as she steps over me straddling my head, I've tied you spread eagled we are not done yet. And whats worse is you made me wait a long time for you to wake up. I look up with clear eyes at my short Mistress who at this angle could have been at least 7 or 8 feet tall. One sexy leg on each side of my head I try and make eye contact but my gaze is focused on the cleft between her thighs. You will pay for that, not looking me in the eyes slave, when I'm talking to you. One stiletto-ed heel comes up and hovers over my belly button. Here something to think about, as she lowers the point down onto my tender skin. Shifting her weight onto the point a little at first then all of it. Mind freeze,,, wait, tighten, ahhh can't her heel sinking in now towards my backbone. My gut muscles are jelly,,, she places her other heel up on me and sinks it in beside the other one, both feel like they have gone completely through me,,, I don't feel the point as much as her whole foot crushing internal organs. I make out a smile on her face excited look as she peers down at me..... Try and breath now maggot she exclaims, I'm not moving I like it right here, your guts are jelly slave. Air oxygen anything... mind dizzy....

More Play:

Focus, yes focus,,, "You must be awake for this my favorite part,,, remember you owe me some satisfaction for making me wait today. The earlier events of today are hazy aside from the pain but they elicit a shudder from my body. She giggles good I'm glad you are ready to continue she chuckles. I'm puzzled where did this person come from never have we gone so intense I passed out earlier and she is demanding more as she puts it satisfaction. My head reels with thoughts and mystery. I am hyper aware of her fingers now under the waist band of my shorts as they slide my underpants over my cock and down my legs. A light brush of her long hair on my freshly exposed cock flesh, sends an electric pulse through my manhood. Laughing now,,, good good she chuckles I like to see a happy cock, much more fun for me to destroy. I'm going to beet your balls red until you beg me to pound your cock. And pound your cock I will it needs to be tenderized before I apply the coup de grace to your worthless cock... you just think about that... Now don't go anywhere, she chuckles as she walks off.

(End of part 1)

(Part two Balls to pay for making me wait)