You Will Pay For Making Me Wait Ch. 02

Story Info
Ball busting fantasy, with Mistress and Wife.
5.8k words
3.74
41.5k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 of Making me Wait

Waiting:

I hear a creak in to floor above, is she coming back now my body involuntarily shudders. Seconds pass, nothing. My heart beat, I can feel it in my chest, heat coming from my belly sore oh so sore. More time passes, another sound, a door being opened and shut far away. Heart skips a beat. ......... Laughter, a muted voice maybe she is on her phone, closer now I can make out words. "Oh really are you sure" "He did what" "No!, Yes I agree worthless,,, Yes Yes I'll make sure ...." I hear her heels on the floor closer, door opening. I strain my eyes to see her the red dress fishnets, closer. Her eyes looking down on my, let my head rest back down on the floor. Smiling now her beautiful smile why am I worried. She hovers over my head,,, I'm looking up her long fishnet covered leg, the inviting darkness under her short skirt. Mistress dressed in her red pvc vinyl short skirt with black lace trim her ample cleavage pushed up with her black corset, long flowing black hair cascading over her shoulders. My eyes feel the strain as I take in the exquisite raw sexual allure of her body.

Explanation:

Her smooth voice breaks the silence, drawing out each word slowly she speaks. "I guess you are wondering who I was just talking to on the phone, slave." I had an interesting conversation with your wife, A Long conversation, full of discovery for both of us. I find it strange she knew nothing about the details of our relationship or that I am your Mistress and you my slave, especially since you have told me you are totally up front with her. And also how your wife was not interested in BDSM or CBT or anything Kinky and how she was a totally vanilla woman. When in fact she is very open to it. And in fact she seemed to hang on every word, as I described what it is I had done to you today, punching your guts till you puked, and sinking my sharp heels into your worthless body. I'd say she was excited even, we were both laughing throughout the entire conversation. Now not only have you proven yourself unreliable, but you have lied to me, something I simply can't forgive or forget. Mistress please, I meant to tell you, I haven't told her about you yet.... she really isn't like you say, I'm sure of it, she can't be interested in hurting me or BDSM, I promise you she is totally vanilla. I'm very sure she is totally normal.... What do you say slave,,, what do you mean normal, are you implying I am anything but normal, or not within my rights to cut your balls off for lying to me,, I've had enough,, be quiet. But Mistress,,, I'm begging you listen to me, I am sorry for,,,, Shut-up Slave,,, you will be quiet, at which point she produced a ball gag, from her wall of toys, and placed it in my mouth..... There There that's better, I think your mouth has caused you enough problems slave, now lets see if the rest of your body can compensate for your grave errors in judgment. Unable to do anything else, I relaxed my head down to the floor.

Revelation:

Mistress turned and left again, leaving me to ponder my dilemma alone in her dungeon. I heard what I thought was the TV going upstairs voices. My mind wandered,,, could it be true my wife Debra my totally normal wife of 8 years was not simply appalled at me having a Mistress but would laugh at what was done to me today, and not be totally ready to call the police or worse divorce who knows what else. It was almost to much to fathom,,, I laid stretched out pondering, trying to figure out what was to become of me at the hands of my now very angry Mistress. Once again I heard a female voice sounding like it was on the phone... no no it can't be,,, not on the phone there were two female voices.. Wait noooo,,, Debra her voice no it can't be,, shit oh shit. The door opens to the dungeon, I strain my eyes not wanting to believe my darling wife is in the same room as my Mistress... So far I can only see the red outline of my beautiful Mistress in her short vinyl dress. But she is talking with a figure behind her casually, I see her step out to the side, it is,,, it really is, my eyes gape open,,, I try to express words at my surprise seeing her here,, Mmmmmf into the gag... Ahhhhhh Mistress comments our slave has a most precious look on his face,,, Our slave what is she talking about I'm thinking. Debra spins on her high heel and walks to me, still dressed in her business dress and stockings the picture of a modern working woman. Hair back in a bun, and for lack of a better word, looking all business and no pleasure. A frown on her face,,,, Well my darling Husband, so this is your past time, and here I thought you to be working, much to my surprise you have been living out your fantasy's at my expense.

The Price:

Mistress chimes in, what happened to you this morning when I boxed your stomach and lightly tapped your abs and lower torso is nothing compared to what Miss Debra and I have planned for you. Slave you will rue the day you played us for fools, in fact your days and nights will be different from now on, and trust me when I say your Balls will never be the same. Or should I say our balls right Miss Debra. I looked over to Debra expecting to see some sign, but she was smiling almost grinning ear to ear,, what not possible. I think I want his left testicle as a token for his dishonesty, huh my what. My left nut it sinks in,,, I surge in my bondage, this causes both the women to giggle,, look at the worm struggle he doesn't realize how screwed he really is,,, Wait Mistress says, this needs to be done precisely,,, let me describe how we are going to de-nut your boy Miss Debra. Huh what I'm thinking, I'm not thinking I can't even imagine.

The Plan:

Mistress explains, "First we tenderize them, that's a fun part. His balls will swell in the sack we can take our time, my dungeon is very private there will be no stopping us from our fun. I could swear Debra my wife, was licking her lips. Then after they are loosened up and we tire of beating on them, I will tie them,, I will show you have to trap them at the base of his ball sack. His balls will be stretched and separated so we can focus on tormenting them separately,,, Next we get his pathetic dick hard one last time,, I know not as much fun for us, but we need it to be hard so we can tie it off at the base, when its tied it will stay hard for when we crush the cum from his nuts. Its just better if we have to force the cum up his shaft while it bound. What do you think of my plan slave, oh I'm sorry our plan slave,, Debra chuckles at the comment. Hmmmmf, oh sounds like he's ok with it to me, Debra pipes in. Hmmmmf

Phase One position:

Quiet Mistress says as she loops a rope around my neck. Attaching it to her hoist, it lifts up tightening on my throat. Debra, is motioned over by Mistress to undo my hand restraints, leaving me with just the neck tie and my ankles anchored. The rope tighten as the wench is operated they I use my hands on the rope to steady myself and relieve the pressure on my neck. Mistress comments to Debra mater of factly,,, see no chance of escape, easy huh, if he falls he will just choke himself, but it would take some time for him to pass out. Good good, perfect, she easies off with the wench just a bit as I'm now standing, my legs about shoulder width apart. I don't like the rope on the neck, lets get rid of that, shall we talking directly to Debra. They secure both my hands with little protest from me, to the hoist instead, then removing the neck rope from the hoist but still leaving it around my neck. Feeling vulnerable yet Mistress says as she stands in front of me, the back of her hand lightly taping my crotch. Instead of trying to talk I nod my head yes,,, Oh yes this really sucks, I feel a sense of dread come over me, in a shudder. I think I see Debra smile at this from the corner of my eye, things couldn't be worse could they?

Next Phase:

Ok, we have all day but I think we need to get to work after all he has had quite the vacation and pleasure for a long time, and at our expense, lets teach him what it means. When he lies and disappoints his keepers. Punctuating her last word, she rears back and drives her fist home into my gut right above the navel, I barley had time to tense the muscle before it impacted. The sound of her fist smacking to the flesh, is echoed in the dungeon. Knocking me back I catch myself with my arms and steady myself, feeling a stinging sensation. Mistress explains, Debra see how he tighted his belly and my fist kind of bounced off it there. We are going to destroy his ability to do that, he can only last so long and there are two of us, so it will go that much quicker, but first lets work on his main weakness as a man. Something all men share, something they can't protect, its what makes them inferior to us, and forever venerable. These pathetic things dangling between his legs, delivering a back handed slap to both my cock and balls, her knuckles rap against my nut sack with some force. I feel some pain as my balls swing out of the way my cock wildly whips to one side and comes to rest hanging back down between my legs. Hmmmf She takes hold of my cock at the tip lifting it against my belly. See this limp noodle, its in the way, two beautiful women standing here and it hangs in our way. Debra hand me the duct tape right there. Mistress takes the tape and places it over my cock locking it up and out of the way. With both women now in front of me, peering down as Mistress takes my balls and is talking to Debra, they are both focused so much on the conversation I can't help but notice how pretty they both are, the look of her slender hand on my balls, the glint and expression on my wife's face as they both share the excitement as to what they are planing to do.

Tenderizing:

With both ladies back from the toy rack, Mistress has on her Sap gloves, they are her favorite for working on her punching bag, since they protect her knuckles and give her tiny hands more weight to her punches. Debra and Mistress are on either side of me,, Mistress starts with a few light punches to my dang-lies,,, pop pop pop,,, sting sting building pricks of pain,, my face tightens with each pop. Ok your turn, with less rhythm but still solid jabs Debra works my nuts, pop...pop.pop....pop,,, she giggles. Mistress laughs and unleashes a solid hard blow driving her fist strait into my nuts, I feel a jerk on my groin nothing, then a crushing wretch as the pain finally makes its way into my brain, my knees buckle. I hear Mistress instruct Debra,, quick while he's relaxed, punch hard here..... I blankly see Debra's fist flying toward my nuts, I command my hips to twist to block it somewhat, but her fist is to fast. Again, Again, apparently Debra missed Pop, she connects solidly, then drawing back her whole body behind she drives again, Slam her fist finds its mark. I peer down as my body is jerked back to see her wrist and elbow breeze under my groin.... I feel the intense tug on my ball sack and pain slams into my brain. I need air, bile in my throat,, the gag blocking my air. Dizzy, words work them like this I hear more clearly. Pop Pop Pop, see they are getting a nice shade of red, constant building pain from my groin, its on fire. "Now you try, keep it up they should swing constantly time your blows. Debra now Pop Pop, giggle pause... Pop Pop Pop, I attempt to twist my hips to lower the pain intensity.... Mistress grabs my waist from behind to steady me and prevent me avoiding the blows. Which each smacking blow Debra's enthusiasm builds her punches becoming more rapid and powerful. A study flow of drool is forcing its way past my gag, my body is convulsing, as I fight through the pain. I hear a faint voice Debra of my Mistress not sure,, Ok wait, lets try this. I see Mistress standing in front of me, she is talking to me,,, "Hold yourself up, pick up on your arms" I swallow some bile and shake my head, cobwebs clearing,,, focus, Mistress is looking into my eyes her deep eyes... she is smiling. I am aware of my knees under me, her hands on my shoulders her face only inches from mine. Her smile. Suddenly her hands tense on my shoulders, I never see it coming,, her knee drives up into my nuts from the floor I feel the impact coming through the bones of my body, white lines, red splotches, my balls or where they used to be, pain. She grips back onto my shoulders pushing away, again driving up from the ground with all her force, her knee slams into my crotch were my balls are trying to hide. Slumping back after 3 or 4 knee's Mistress backs away, give him a min. They are both down between my legs bent down fondling my nuts, they are numb, I can barley feel them. Debra is now in front of me, hands on shoulders, Like this you son of a bitch, take my knee ass hole. Slam hard into my tender nuts, Slam again again again, rapid fire. I drop to my knees wait, I go limp can't stand, suspended by my arms. My face against the tight fabric of Debra's chest of her business suit. Stepping back I hear an angry comment from Debra, he got his nasty drool on my suit, stupid male. My mind takes this in, my wife surely she can't really believe these things, she is a nice person.

My Wife it can't be:

I'm hanging by my arms, Mistress and Debra are talking. Mistress helps Debra out of her business suit jacket, my wife's black lace bra, her grey business skirt, the top of her pantyhose, she is a picture of refined beauty. I become aware of the dull ache in my arms, but its minor compared to an intense heat and throbbing mind numbing pain from my balls. They are standing directly in front of me,,, talking faint words, whispers, I can't make out. Mistress hands are stroking my wife's hair as they talk, Debra moves closer. What are they saying, they are only a few feet away, I can't hear them. Debra's lips so close to Mistress's, their lips touch. Mistress's hands are on my wife's bra cup, her hand resting at the edge of the cleavage. The tips of her fingers now invading my wife's clothing delving do to her left nipple. Their lips meet again, this time, Debra's mouth opens slightly as Mistress's tongue pushes its way mouth. My mind races as they continue to melt into each other, this is so strange my wife does not like women does she?.. They both push apart suddenly giggling, and looking directly at me. Debra approaches me, slaps me in the face hard I see a bright white flash, I open my eyes again her face fills my vision. She is smiling, "That kiss dear husband was much better than anything I've gotten from you". Your life is going to be different from now on, we have decided to take your manhood from you, not that you really had that much to begin with. I am going to enjoy grinding your worthless lyeing dishonest nut under my foot till it goes pop. Her expression is positively radiant,,, I shake my head no, shaking my head at her,,, she calmly reaches down cupping my tender nuts in her hands. I first feel the pressure, then a building pain. I'm looking into her eyes pleading with her the only way I can now. My body spasms the pressure is searing my guts, I gaze into her face she is gritting her teeth her arm tensing... I see her look over her shoulder, she says something through the fog of my comprehension,, I don't want to pop them or something to that affect... "Pop them yet" I hear. Oh don't worry go for it Mistress tells her, pull them off if you can. I see her other hand reach down I feel my nuts being twisted, she is adding her second hand and torquing my nuts around. Blinding pain, focus, bile in my throat, intense heat waves of pain in my groin, its overwhelming. She yells something though my clouded vision, the pain ebbs.

Awake:

My nose on fire,,, what the smelling salts near my face another way of fire in my nose.. Good your back with us, can't have you going away this is to much fun for you to miss out Mistress is saying me. Oh goody I hear the unmistakable sound of my wife say, its one of her favorite expressions. Mistress is talking now with Debra, yes lets get his cock hard, I feel sensation on my cock cool air at first, then hair brushing against its sensitive skin, my aching nuts. Something sharp against the tender skin near the head of my cock. They are both fingering and touching my cock it feels cool and hot to the touch,,, I feel the blood surge into my limp member, stroking yes, oh yes that feels good, wait it won't get hard, this is not what I want. An intensives wave, is it pain, no pleasure, I look down my wife's eyes meet mine, she smiles she winks at me, licking her lips I see her head lower down. Warm and wet OMG, wait I feel her nails, nails touching pressure building, on my balls. Aching my cock pulsing.... I hear the sound of my cock popping free from her mouth, a sudden cool sensation of her blowing her breath on my hardened member. Slap,,, tap tap, her hand spanking my cock lightly,,, where did she learn how to do that, I feel my hard on raging in her grip now,..... Then squeezing the base hard, I glance down my cock is purple and she is chocking at the base and pulling it upward, it feels intense but heavenly at the same time... I hear her say not yet, you can't cum yet. Easing back from her pulling it, the throbbing slowly subsides but her grip remains tight my cock head she is peering up at me as I look down at the scene.

Not there yet but close:

Ready, here hold there while I slip this on, Mistress has a familiar device a cock ring from her toy bag. Debra holds tight as Mistress pushes it on, I feel it inching it's way down my cock toward the base, nice. I mummer hmmmm, they both perk up. Cool my wife says, what does that do? Mistress explains. His cock will remain hard now, no matter what we do, the tight band will keep the blood trapped in his hapless cock while we crush and destroy his balls. Cool very nice, so much to learn Debra comments. I whimper to indicate my being aware of this as well... Inspecting my package dangling below my hard cock, Mistress comments. "Ok they are a bit swollen now, see her Debra, but not nearly enough, we need to beat them some more" Still with her sap gloves on, Mistress kneeling between my opened legs punches toward my balls. Thwack Thwack, shots enter into my brain, pulses of instant pain, foam escapes my mouth, as I bite into the gag with each hit. Watch this Mistress says,,,, rolling her hand over she drives her fist up from under my legs an upper cut, smash hard, I feel it crash into my taint area. My stomach or what was in it, tries to blast past the gag in my mouth, I wretch and fight to clear the bile from my throat. My legs give way and I sag in my bonds,,, I can see in front of me, but I lose sight of my tormentor unable to focus. Thwack again, I can see my world shake but the pain is so intense there is no gage to the level from one punch to the next. Thwack I hear the blows coming in, waves of intense pain more pain, I lose count Thwack Thwack she has sped up her rain of punches. Smash I think something has cracked, in my pelvis a bone maybe but the pain is coming from so many directions I can't tell. The sound stops, my eyes are blurry,,,,, I see Mistress backing away a new tormentor is lining up, Debra Pow, she drives her fist into me, my groin folds in half. I am only aware of my intense need to breath, I need air, my throat is dry but my mouth is foaming, strange. I peer down only to see Debra's fist sinking another blow into my defenseless nut sack. I am aware of, suddenly nothing, darkness, maroon shades of dark. nothing.

Awake part two:

Sharp pain in my nose, awake brain freeze. Sudden pain my guts, I've been gutted... Oh ahhhh another intense wave comes from my groin. My eyes pry open its dark, wait again I force my eyes open, where am I. Dungeon alone, a shape comes into view, its right in front of me, Debra something under my nose, sharp cutting pain, what are you doing here it comes to me,,, shit no more no more, hmmmmf, hmmf, I have a gag in, my jaw my arms my guts,,, each part of my body checks into my brain with screams of protest. She is patting me on my cheek with her hand, wake up I make out, wake up ass hole,,, huh, what,,, She has never talked like that to me before. We are not done yet Slave. Slave my mind tries to grasp the word. Debra, calling me a slave, it sinks in,, Mistress Debra, my body jerks in the bonds. Its hot in here I feel heat the heat is burning me. Slap on my face, wake up dam you. I shake my head and gaze into her eyes... I hear her say ok he's back had me worried there for a second, don't want to kill the bastard not just yet anyway. Who is this person in my wife's body, is this Debra my naive and loving wife who has never hurt me even a little... Did she do this to me. Miss Debra, hi she chirps to me, a smile on her lips, backing away from me, I see Mistress standing beside me, I turn my head towards her. She lets out a short laugh,,, and smiles also. Welcome back slave, you were gone for some time, Debra and I have been busy. Coming close to me, her hand dangles down out of sight I feel her press against me, I force my head down at her I take in the cleft of her bosom, she is fumbling for something, I can't feel what she is grasping, but I feel a tug aganst my hips. She leans back her corset covered tits pulling away pushing my head forward and down, I see Mistress's gloved hand holding two purple orbs but they can't be, they are not that big... Black splotches and almost crimson colored tight skin. Pretty huh, he's not even wincing, I think we have numbed them up, will but will have to make sure, looking at my balls now the size of grapefruit, I feel an echo of pain radiating from the general area of my groin, but not the sensation of her pulling on them. Interesting I hear Mistress say, twisting them and examining them like a scientist, she takes the edge of her finger nail and trails it on the tightned red skin, Ahhhhhh I feel a cutting sensation. Ok Mistress comments not totally dead down there yet, he can process sharp so his nuts still have some life to them. Debra is watching intently to, staring at what Mistress is holding. Mistress says we should do it now, before his cock falls off, he was passed out longer than I thought he would be, his cock is still banded. I look down and see what she is talking about my aching cock how could I have not noticed it, sticking strait up at attention trapped full of blood from the cock ring, so small in size in comparison to my swollen balls. Debra moves in close to examine, she thumps my the tip of my cock with her fingernail, my hips jerk back in reaction. She smiles well at least his cock isn't numb, I bet its going to hurt when we pump his balls dry. My mind reels pump my balls what is she talking about, I can't even feel them, I am in to pain for me to cum, what is she talking about. Lets get him down, he's perfect now, ready Debra,,,, hell yea can't wait this is exciting. Oh good its over then I think I wanted to hear that. Or at least I can lay down now or fall down anything my brain settles on that answer. The wench vibrates I feel sensation in my wrist, I'm standing, hold him up, I hear Mistress say. Debra sinks her hand into my scalp holding me upright my knees want to fold on me. Hold him, don't let him fall at least not on his face. I lean against her my back resting on her chest. Mistress stands in front of me, she is in her boxing stance,,, Hold him hold him good, she puts her gloves up and focuses on my stomach. Punch, I see it coming, oooooffff nothing my belly surrenders to her fist. I leerch forward, I'm being pulled back Pop, Pop, right left into my belly, her arms piston-ing into my middle. Low blow she calls out, her fist lands solidly direct hit, I feel the sensation of my cock trying to split open, all that trapped blood no where to go... Got it she exclaims, cock punch. Debra can't hold me anymore, I'm sinking to the floor my arms limp by my side, my face just inches away from Mistresses fishnet covered knees. She grips both my ears and rears her knee back I see the knee coming for my face, I think I welcome it as its going to end the pain or kill me... blackness, her knee brushes my nose, she is laughing,,, slave I could end you I could drive your lying two timing face into a bloody pulp. But that would ruin our fun right Debra? Mistresses knee is all I can see it fills my vision, I hear Debra chime in yes, that would be a shame, he needs to be awake for when we take his manhood. What is she talking about taking what, I can't give that, my brain doesn't understand. I slide down Mistresses leg onto the floor.

12