You Won't Remember This

Story Info
Brother's hypnosis class leads to controlling his sister.
7k words
4.55
118.1k
201

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in school at the end of my Junior year of college. It was summer and I was going year round trying to complete my engineering degree on schedule after having fallen behind in my Freshman year due to an illness. The schedule of course didn't allow for much fun time, but I'd gotten used to it – almost. It was tough but I was determined.

I was always close to my sister Kathy growing up and when she left for college it felt strange having the house to myself, so to speak, with our mom of course. But when I left for college myself, it felt even stranger. I was on my own now, and dorm life didn't suit me at all so I got a room a couple miles from school. Apartments nearby were expensive, but here it was actually cheaper than a dorm room.

When I'd come home for holidays or the occasional special occasion, I'd spend as much time visiting with Kathy as anyone, and I confided in her like my closest friend, which in fact, sad to say, she probably was. In all our years, it was only natural for us to confide in one another, yet it never dawned on me that she was anything more than my sister.

Yes, she was good looking, but nothing that would particularly catch your eye and make you turn your head. And yes as a horny teen growing up I did my best to spy on my older sister any chance I had when she was showering or changing, like many siblings. But with all that, I don't think that 'sexy' was ever an adjective I would have used to describe her – not in my head nor outwardly to anyone.

Now this semester I had two electives and two of my majors to concern myself with. I had picked a psychology course and a philosophy course as my two electives, thinking they would be a breeze and I could concentrate on my majors. The psychology course was interesting as well because it dealt with therapeutic hypnotism. I suppose I may not have thought it would be all that simple, but it did sound intriguing.

For those who have never looked into therapeutic hypnotism, it is the real thing – the medical version. And I learned about many of the fallacies involved in the discussions of hypnosis. For instance, even though the term hypnosis is derived from the Greek word 'hypnos', it doesn't involve sleep. In fact our professor describes it as the opposite of sleep. It's a super-concentration. The reason people can act the way they do in hypnosis is that they are concentrating so strongly on one thing, that they exclude everything else going on around them. She says it's like taking you up to the picture of Mona Lisa and pressing your face to it so that you only see a small blotch of paint and then asking you what do you see.

Another fallacy is that you can't be made to do something you wouldn't normally do, such as be handed a gun and say shoot that guy. That part is strictly true, but on the other hand, if you were handed a 45 caliber semiautomatic pistol and told it was a squirt gun and that the guy on your left just squirted your friend and you are now going to squirt him back, you would possibly blow his brains out. Trickery has long been a big part of stage hypnotists acts.

So in class toward the end of the semester the professor demonstrated physically hypnotizing someone, and then we all had to take turns doing it to one another, in a regulated classroom environment of course. I was surprised at how easy it is to both hypnotize, and to be hypnotized. As a matter of fact, self-hypnosis was another thing she taught us for relaxation as well as education. She claims that 2 hours of relaxation under hypnosis can be as invigorating as a full 8 hours sleep.

So now when my sister Kathy came to visit me one Saturday, she and I got into a discussion about hypnotism and the facts and myths of it. Like me she was fascinated, but also a bit skeptical. She had never seen a stage hypnotist in person and always figured that they were charlatans who had helpers staged in the audience. I explained how that probably wasn't true at least for some, but I don't think she bought it. Then I was telling her about the relaxation effect of hypnosis and how you can do it yourself. She was curious and wanted me to show her.

I had her lay down on my bed, since the method I was taught was a relaxation technique that I won't go into here, since I think it might be a bad idea to teach such a thing on here. I had her relax until I had her into a fairly good level of hypnosis, and then I did one of the many tests the professor taught us to assure someone is under. Tis one involved telling her to relax her arm until it began to feel lighter and lighter from tension leaving. As I told her this, her left arm began to ever so slowly rise up off the bed 'of its own'.

I had told her I was going to put her under for 30 minutes and show her how relaxing it can be. So I looked at the clock to time it. I then thought "What am I going to do now for the next half hour?" Immediately the hormones kicked in thinking "I have my big sister here under my control. Surely I can't leave this alone." I hadn't planned this so I was working at an idea. Yeah she was my sister, but at a time like this, she was simply a female body.

"Pictures," I thought. No she had on Jean shorts and a tank top. Too risky to try undressing her. I wasn't that confident in my abilities yet. Everything I thought of seemed too overt and was definitely a huge risk if she was faking or if she just woke up. I did grab my camera and photograph her there. I even took one looking down her top showing nothing more than her lacy bra. But I was frustrated with my own inability to come up with a good plan and with the perfect situation right here before me.

I really was most upset by not having a plan in the first place. Then it occurred to me.. post-hypnotic suggestions. First I said, "When you awake you'll feel super refreshed and you'll definitely want to do this again another day. You'll pester me until I do."

Next I told her, "You'll want to come back here next weekend and stay the night. When you do you'll wear a loose fitting top and no bra, just for your own titillation. You've never tried it and want to see how it feels to flaunt your ample breasts."

Finally I told her, "When I count to 5 you will awaken and not remember anything that happened, but you will remember your instructions... 1...2...3...4...5. Open your eyes."

Looking at the clock she said, "Wow was it 30 minutes already? That was great. I'm glad you talked me into it. We'll have to do it again, OK?"

"Sure," I said. "I told you you'd like it. I know you figured it was some kind of trick."

Looking embarrassed she replied, "I did. Sorry."

"So what do you remember most about it. They say it's different for each person," I asked, trying to see if the suggestions worked.

Well, I remember you saying I could close my eyes if I got tired, and then I remember you saying open them...hehehe," she laughed. "I was thinking why did he bother doing this if he's just going to say close your eyes and then open them. But then I looked at the clock and 30 minutes had passed. I must have really zonked out."

"Nope," I said reassuring her of what we originally talked about, "You were wide awake the whole time and just shut down anything not needed to rest as I suggested."

I was excited to think that she may have really been under my control. And I was even more excited to see if she'd return next week for more, and braless if it worked.

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac, and I was really excited that week trying to keep my mind on school work, wondering what the weekend might bring. With all this thinking about it, I did have a plan this time so I wouldn't waste the opportunity. But I was nervous too. Did it work so that she'll even return? Will she wear a bra? And even if she does come, is she still faking it to see what I'm up to? I had hypnotized other classmates in class, or at least everyone thought so. But this was different and much more risky should I blow it. It wouldn't just be the matter of a lower grade.

Wednesday she called. "Would you mind if I came to visit again this weekend and maybe even spend the night? I know you're busy, but that relaxation technique felt so great and so very relaxing, I need you to teach me to do that."

Oh sure," I said as my heart began pounding. "You know you're always welcome. I will apologize in advance if I'm not too great of company with my homework."

"No problem, you can let me just relax while you work, then wake me when you're available," and she laughed at her own humor.

Was she really that excited about trying it again or was that staged. In my class I asked that question of the professor and she gave me several tips that most people wouldn't know. For instance, when told to raise your hand under hypnosis, the person would raise the hand only not raising the whole arm as you might when told to raise your hand in class. Everything is taken literally.

Thursday dragged by. Friday did the same. The clocks seem to run slower the closer it got to the end of class. I had told her when she called, that I'd be out of my final class of the week by 2:30 and home by 3:00. I told her to come anytime after that. I also told her if she was coming for the weekend to bring a few changes so we could go out at least once.

I arrived home at 2:55 and was anxiously awaiting Kathy's arrival. 3:15... 3:30... time seemed to have stopped. I think I was the one hooked, not her. 3:40 and I heard a honk in front. Looking out from my apartment, I saw Kathy get out of her car. I rushed out to greet her and help her in with her things.

She was wearing Bermuda shorts and a loose fitting blouse. She opened her arms to hug me as always but it wasn't the big squeeze it usually was. Immediately I noticed why... she was braless. I thought better of mentioning it just then however. But she blushed as I think she caught me glancing down there as we unloaded.

Inside we chatted a bit and a little small talk, but my eyes kept drifting to her breasts. Finally she said, "Sorry, does... this... bother you," she said, hands turned toward her breasts.

I was the one blushing now. "No... " I stammered. "Sorry."

She just laughed a sort of stiff laugh saying, "It's OK it was just hot and it feels better."

"I guess I just never saw you before... without..." but she interrupted.

"A bra, yes I don't often but then you wouldn't know anyway would you," she laughed out loud. I just shook my head still blushing.

"So when can we do the relaxation again," she asked enthusiastically.

"What, you didn't come here to see your brother, just to get therapy," I laughed.

"Well..." she purred.

"Well we can do it anytime you like. I'm pulling out the sofa bed for me so we can do it on your bed if you like," I said.

"Aww, aren't you nice... OK lets do it," she said getting up.

In her room (my room) she set a bag on one side of the bed and went to the other side and laid down where she had the week before. "So what do I have to do," she pushed.

"Well first off, relax. That's the whole point of this, right. And remember the things I told you last time: If your mind wanders, it won't ruin anything, just pay attention to my voice and do what I tell you."

"Yes, sir!" she snapped and snickered.

We then went through the routine. Her breathing slowed and she seemed to be under. When her arm floated up barely off the bed, I told her to raise her hand. Slowly the hand bent back but the arm stayed where it was. She was under for all practical purposes. This gave me a bit more confidence.

I told her to let those arms relax even more and they would sink into the soft bed... of course they did. I checked the time. I figured I had control of her at least for 30 minutes and if I chose, she wouldn't complain if it were more.

I grabbed the camera. The blouse had the top button open and being loose fitting I carefully lifted the material and snapped a few pictures of her bare breasts. My hands were shaking from the excitement of seeing her breasts naked for the first time (since we were kids) and from the worry in the back of my head. But I proceeded anyway and got several pictures of each one sporting the nipples that I never imagined.

I whispered in her ear, "When you awaken, you are going to find yourself unexplainabally horny for your little brother. You can't explain it but he turns you on."

I was hard as a rock by now myself and getting wilder and wilder ideas. I unbuttoned her second button with trembling fingers. Then I undid the third and fourth. The gently spreading the loose material I totally uncovered her breasts! I snapped several picture from different directions. Finally, looking at the clock, I buttoned her back up and made sure all was the same. Then I whispered, "This evening you're going to want to do this again for a longer time." Then I said, "When I count to five you'll waken totally refreshed like the last time and wanting more...1...2...3...4...5 open your eyes."

"Ohhh," she said looking about again, "Are we done already?"

"Yes. Why didn't you enjoy it this time." I asked.

"Oh it feels better and better each time. I think I could get hooked on this like some drug," she laughed getting up. I took her arms and helped her to her feet. "Oh, my little brother is getting stronger all the time," she said playfully in what sounded like a sultry voice.

"I let go and turned to leave the room saying, "Now you're just making fun of me," and I laughed lightly.

"No, I could feel the effortless way you pulled me to my feet," she said defensively.

"Well you're not all that heavy now," I said still not looking her way as we went into the living room.

I sat on the couch and she came and sat right next to me. "So, did I surprise you... the way I look I mean," she said again pointing her hand at her braless blouse.

I sat semi-speechless for a second framing what to say. "How does one answer that about his sister," I finally stammered, afraid to look her in the eyes, less out of embarrassment and more just knowing I put the suggestion in her head and worried I'd give it away or she'd connect the hypnotism.

She laughed and said, "OK pretend I'm not your sister for a second. Would you like it then?"

I looked up with a sheepish grin and said, "I love it... I mean I would love it."

She gave a hearty laugh and threw her arms around me, squeezing me to her quite unlike the careful hug at the curb earlier. She was reacting to my suggestion to be turned on by me it seemed, and I was still a bit unprepared. After all it was still my sister... my sister... not some... female... but then she was some female. This seemed to be getting out of hand. I wasn't prepared for my own feelings. I hugged her in return luxuriating in the feel of her soft, unfettered breasts crushed against me.

"So when are we going to do that again," she asked.

"We just finished doing it a few minutes ago," I laughed incredibly. "Surely you're not in need of relaxation already."

"Oh, I'm ready to do that ANYTIME," she emphasized.

"How about if we go out for a bit. I'll show you around the campus and we can get a bite to eat," I suggested. "Then afterward, we'll come back and get comfy and maybe do it again."

She agreed and we left. She had seen the general campus, but never been in the buildings. Nevertheless, the classrooms and auditoriums tend to all look the same. She still clung to my arm as we went to several of the more noted buildings. Then on to dinner in the student union hall. From there we walked a bit more and then left and drove back to my place again. It was only a little after 8 PM and still light out

"That was nice," she said. "I would have liked to meet some of your friends though."

"I don't have many friends," I said rather bluntly. "My studies take up most of my time."

"Well I appreciate you taking time for me," she said standing unusually close. It seemed so strange that Kathy would be making little signals like she was, even if I implanted them.

I said, "Well would you like to shower first or would you like me to," ignoring the fairly obvious signal, as I might have if I had not been in on the notion.

"You go first," she said, "while I unpack some things."

I grabbed a T-shirt and a pair of boxers and headed for the bathroom leaving her unpacking. When I was done, I came out in just the T-shirt and boxers casually plotting to get her going. She said nothing but I caught her following me with her gaze to the hamper as I tossed my clothes in. I then headed into the living room and she grabbed some clothing and headed to the bathroom.

It was a good 45 minutes later when I heard the bathroom door open. She went back to the bedroom with her stuff and then came out to sit with me. She plopped down right beside me on the couch once again, not necessarily overtly, but there was plenty of room there and she was shoulder to shoulder with me. All she had on was a thin summer night gown that came maybe to knee length. She had no bra on either. I couldn't as yet tell if she wore panties, but I suspected she did if the line I noticed where the gown clung to her hip as she walked over to sit was the elastic I thought it was. And she laid her hand on my bare thigh right at the edge where my boxers ended.

I was searching for something to say about her actions when she said, "OK, so when do we do the relaxation thing again?"

I looked at her grinning and said, "Boy you are stuck on that aren't you."

"Uh huh," she just said, nodding with a silly grin.

"OK," I said getting up as if reluctantly, letting her hand pull back the leg of my boxers. She jumped up too as giddy as a little girl. She danced on tip toes to the bedroom ahead of me and as I walked in she was plopped in her usual position. In the glare of the overhead light, I could clearly see through the thin gown. As I walked around to her side, I could see her eyes looking at her breasts and my eyes.

"This is a bit too thin isn't it," she said as she started to get up.

I said, "Don't worry, you're my sister. What do you think I'm going to do?"

Laying back down she replied, "Well you're checking them out, that's for sure."

I just raised my eyebrows, but didn't answer.

"You like them don't you," she added, pointing to my tented boxers.

I was blushing now I'm sure, but I just rolled my eyes and made a disgusted face. "OK, lets go," I said.

I went through the usual procedure and she was asleep in even less time than previous times. That happens as the person learns what it feels like to let themselves go. I tested her with a couple of the usual things to be sure it wasn't faked, then I had an idea. I decided I was going to lift her gown and take some pictures of her lower torso in just her panties. I figured if she was faking or accidentally awoke, I could act like that was just a test to see if she was faking. Not sure anyone would buy a lame excuse like that, but it sounded good to me in my hormonal state.

Grabbing the camera, I lifted her gown with the other hand and was rewarded by the lovely sight of thin pastel yellow satin panties matching the yellow gown. At first I just stared back and forth between her eyes and her panties. Then I took a couple pictures. Then getting bolder, or maybe just more turned on, I laid the gown up over her waist as high as I could with her laying on the back of it and I snapped a few more shots closer and from better angles with better lighting.

Through the satin, you could clearly see the bushy full thickness of her dark bush. You could make out individual hairs in the bright light. There were even a couple sticking out from the elastic around her legs at her groin. Though her legs were fairly closed, you could still see the beginnings of her slit and the puffiness of the tops of her lips. I snapped off a few more pictures hoping that all this detail showed clearly in the results. It would be fodder for many lonely nights of masturbation to come.

12