You'd Have To Force Me

Story Info
Neighbour wants to play.
1.2k words
3.81
130.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,512 Followers

Beth was home alone when Colin dropped in, looking for Rod.

"Sorry, Rod, but you've just missed him. He's got a rush job that they say has to be done today. Money's too good to turn down so he'll be away all day," Beth told him. "You're looking a bit frazzled. Why not come in and have some coffee?

Beth and Colin sat and chatted over their coffee.

"Why did you want Rod," Beth asked idly.

"Ah, I didn't really need him. It's just that it's that time of the month for Cheryl, and you know how snarky she can get," grinned Colin. "I was just using Rod as an excuse to get out of range for a while."

Beth laughed. "My sympathy is with Cheryl," she said. "I'm a woman and I can get pretty snarky at that time of the month, too."

"Don't expect me to agree with you. I never agree with a woman who is putting herself down in any manner whatsoever. They never forget and then they throw it at you every time you have an argument."

Beth laughed. "That's our privilege," she pointed out. "So what are you going to do now? Go to the library?"

Colin gave her a look. Fat chance he was going to the library.

"No. I suppose I'd better head back home. How about a quicky before I go?" he added with a grin.

Beth was startled. Had he just propositioned her?

"A what before you go?" she asked.

"I told you, it's that time of the month for Cheryl, and I'm so horny I'm likely to be arrested for indecent exposure just walking down the street. Don't you want to take pity on me?"

"Arrogant devil," thought Beth, but couldn't prevent her eyes from flicking down to check his statement. There was a suspiciously large bulge in his pants.

"Poor you, but I'll pass," she said.

"Why? It'll be fun and who would it hurt?"

"Rod for one if he ever found out. No. I couldn't do it. You'd have to force me."

"And don't you think my forcing you would hurt him?" asked Colin.

"That's a different situation entirely," pointed out Beth. "I'd be far too embarrassed to tell him that someone had attacked me and ravished me. I'd just have to pretend it never happened. It's not as though the person who jumped me would go around boasting of it, now is it?

Anyway, that's all beside the point. You asked and I said no, so end of story."

Beth stood and moved around the table to see Colin out. Colin also stood, and as Beth went to step past him he reached up and took a firm hold of her pony tail. Ignoring Beth's startled cry he pulled her back to the kitchen table, forcing her to bend backward over it.

"What do you think you're playing at," Beth hissed. "Let me go at once."

In reply Colin calmly unzipped his trousers and took out his erection. Beth stared at it with shock. She hadn't realised that Colin had such a large one.

"Come on," Beth pleaded, "enough mucking around. Put that thing away again."

"I intend to put it away, Beth," said Colin with a smile, "and guess where I'm going to put it?"

Beth tried to pull away from Colin, but the firm grip he had on her ponytail prevented any useful movement. All she could really do was to try to hit him, and he just shrugged that off.

Holding Beth with one hand, Colin started stripping down her yoga pants and panties.

"I love this sort of clothing," he told Beth. "You can see just what a woman's shape is like, and yours is very nice."

After rolling the yoga pants down to her knees, Colin started stroking Beth's pussy.

"Nicely shaved," he said. "You feel very smooth. Move your legs further apart, please. I can make you, but it'll be easier for both of us if you just do what you're told."

Beth made another attempt at getting loose, only to feel Colin's hand tighten painfully in her hair. She subsided and, after a gentle prompt from Colin, she moved her legs further apart.

Colin promptly slid his hand between her thighs, rubbing her labia and slipping his fingers between her lips, probing inside her. Beth tried to squirm away from his insidious touch, but quickly found that she had no room to move. The way she was bent back against the table meant she was completely exposed and unable to struggle.

Colin continued to play with Beth, his fingers drawing unwanted responses. He could feel the heat gathering and his fingers were being steadily dampened by her internal juices starting to flow.

Moving in front of her, Colin moved his cock down until it was pressing against her pussy. Looking down at him, Beth swallowed nervously. He was even larger than she had thought. Definitely larger than Rod.

Edging her lips apart, Colin thrust slowly forward, ignoring Beth's squawk of protest. Pressing steadily forward he drove deep into Beth, slowly filling her. Finally, fully inside her, he paused.

"Now comes the fun part," he told Beth.

Releasing her hair, his hands pushed up Beth's shirt. Reaching her bra his hands hooked under the bottom of it, pushing it up and over her breasts, to further protests from Beth. Colin's hands closed upon those lovely globes, squeezing them.

Now that he was no longer holding her back by the hair, Beth tried to push up and away from the table, knowing she'd made a mistake as she felt herself pushing harder against Colin's cock. She tried to hit him, but he was pressed so heavily against her she had no room swing. She found if she didn't want to be bent flat against the table she had to put her arms behind her to support herself.

Now that Colin had what he wanted, his cock in place and his hands full of breast, he started to take his pleasure. He stirred his cock a little inside Beth, feeling her gasp. Satisfied that she was handling him nicely, he withdrew and then slammed back hard, drawing a shocked squeal.

Beth was surprised at the hardness of that first thrust and squealed in surprise. And squealed again as another thrust came hard on the heels of the first. She twisted her hips slightly, trying to better position herself to take this battering, and thrusting herself up to meet the next lunge by Colin.

Colin had not been joking about his horniness. He wasn't looking for a gentle loving but wanted a hard driving release. He hammered ruthlessly into Beth, but found Beth quite capable of matching him, meeting him halfway with a ferocity that equalled his own.

The action was too violent to last long, with Colin soon exploding into Beth. Feeling his ejaculate flooding her, Beth screamed and felt her own climax raging through her.

Slowly withdrawing, Colin went to speak. He wasn't sure what he wanted to say, but felt he had to say something. Before he could say anything however, Beth held up her hand.

"No. Don't say anything. I can't tell you how embarrassed I am to have you assault me like that. I hope you'll have the goodness to at least not tell anyone about it. I know I won't be telling anyone. Please leave."

Colin shrugged. A nice little speech, he thought, but it lost something when your panties were around your ankles and your bra was around your neck.

Zipping his pants he quietly left.

Ashson
Ashson
8,512 Followers