You'll Find Anything Online

Story Info
Alexis is caught enjoying Kate's pornstar debut.
1.7k words
4.47
36.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers

Another prompt fill from LiveJournal and again beta'd by Darkwing.

*****

'My name is Katie,' the young brunette on the monitor smirked, 'And I'm 18.'

'Sweet, sexy Katie,' a male voice spoke from behind the camera, the screen filling with the brunette's cleavage, 'Lovely sexy titties.'

'Thank you,' Katie giggled, her hands cupping her bikini clad breasts, jiggling them for the camera.

'How badly do you want a 'Beach Babe' t-shirt?' Katie's smirk turned naughty at the question, 'How about you take off that lovely bikini and let me see you?'

Alexis Castle squeaked, her fingers pausing their motions into her as the young Kate Castle stripped on screen, her tight, hard body exposed to the world. Alexis had been surfing a random porn site to relieve her horny state when she'd spotted familiar eyes staring cheekily back at her. The 22year old redhead had quickly peeled off her jeans and panties before burying two fingers inside herself and pressed play.

'Fuck!' Alexis echoed the cameraman, a thick hand appearing in shot to squeeze Katie's breast, 'They feel fucking amazing don't they?'

'Oh shit Katie,' The cameraman groaned, panning up to see Katie sucking her bottom lip between her teeth, 'So soft! And such lovely nipples,' Alexis pulled her top up over her breasts, peeling her bra cups down and pinching her own nipple as the camera showed a set of thick fingers plucking at Kate's tips.

'Small B I would guess?' Katie giggled and nodded, 'Do you like your tits played with?'

'Oh fuck she does!' Alexis lifted a foot up onto her desk, her fingers squelching as she fucked herself, 'Made... Fucking made her cum playing with them buster!'

'Ooh yeah!' Katie sighed, 'Love playing with my tits.'*

'Fuck,' The cameraman grunted, Katie's eyes dropping and a lusty laugh bubbling up, 'Can you blame me Katie?'

'Want some help with that big boy?' Katie licked her lips, her eyes darting down, out of shot.

'Oh yeah...' Alexis palmed her breast, 'you're going to enjoy this!' The camera panned down as Katie knelt on the floor, the large bulge in the cameraman's jeans visible. Pulling her fingers out of her pussy, Alexis licked herself before reaching for the dildo she had put on the desk.*

'Oh shit,' Katie groaned when she pulled the cameraman's jeans and boxers down, 'lucky boy.'

'Daddy's is bigger,' Alexis snarked. She stroked the tip of her dildo over her breasts as Katie wrapped her fingers around the hard cock before her.

'Having fun?' Kate smirked from the doorway as Alexis screamed and threw the sex toy at the older woman, 'I see you finally found my porn star debut.'

'Beach Babes?' Alexis held her hand to her chest as she fought to calm her nerves, 'You did a Beach Babes video?'*

'I did two,' Kate pushed off the doorframe, her eyes darting to where her younger self was loudly sucking the cameraman's cock, 'This solo one and I dragged Maddie into the bus a few days later and fucked her for them.'

'Shit!' Alexis breathed, 'How long we're you watching?'

'Long enough to hear you tell mark how lucky he was about to be,' Kate stood over Alexis, the redhead exposed under her, 'And then compare him to your father,' Kate knelt on the floor, her loose t-shirt quickly peeled off and baring her breasts, 'Daddy is bigger isn't he?'

'Yeah...' Alexis mewled as Kate stroked her fingers over her belly, 'Daddy's big and... Oh yeah Kate... Hard. Feels so damn good.'

'He should be home in an hour,' Kate grinned seductively, the sound from the computer pulling her away from the nubile woman to see her younger self pumping the cameraman over her breasts. Reaching up, Kate paused the video, 'How about we have some fun before I get to enjoy watching him pound this tight pussy again?'

Alexis cried out, Kate filling her with three slender fingers. The older brunette pushed herself up and slanted her lips over Alexis'. The two women kissed slowly, Alexis squealing with each breath.*

'You're gushing,' Kate purred, 'Do you need to cum baby?'

'Yeah!' Alexis panted, her head pressing back into her chair, her hips twitching up into Kate's hand, 'Please...'

'Please what?' Kate smirked at the growl that burst from the redhead. Reaching up with her free hand, she resumed the video.

'Please let me cum Kate!' Alexis begged, 'Stick your tongue in my pussy and make me fucking cum!'

Kate giggled, the sound from the speakers prolonging Alexis' torture as Kate turned to see herself getting pounded on screen. Turning back to the sexpot before her, she smirked at the wide eyed expression Alexis wore as she stared at the video.

'Yeah...' Kate scraped her fingers over the spot inside Alexis she knew would get a reaction, the loud scream putting a grin on her face, 'He felt good...'

Not giving Alexis time to respond, Kate dropped her lips to the younger woman's bald pussy, pushing her tongue into her heat as she pulled her fingers back. She groaned at the taste on her lips, Alexis squirming and crying out at the sensations Kate was building in her , the detective alternating plunging her fingers and her tongue inside her.

'Shit!' Alexis gripped Kate's head, 'Fuck me! Fuck me! Pound my pussy with your fingers... Oh god! Right there! Fuck me right there Kate! Fuck your husband's slutty daughter! Make me cum! Oh shiiiiiit!'*

Clamping her mouth down on Alexis' pussy, Kate hammered her fingers into her as the redhead erupted, her screams of pleasure echoing through the Loft.

She wasn't sure how long she rode the orgasmic high, but Alexis eventually realized that Kate had removed herself from between her knees, 'Kate?'

'You were worked right up,' Alexis spun her chair around, gulping hotly at the sight of Kate's bare ass and pussy before her, the older woman rummaging through her small toy box, 'Ah, here we go.'

Kate stood, turning to Alexis with her strap-on dangling from her fingers, 'Was last night that hot for you?'

'You know it was,' Alexis groaned, 'god, I know we both agreed to stop when Dad finally got you, but I was so damn jealous when I could hear you fucking him. Hearing you scream knowing just how fucking glorious it was having that cock stretching my pussy.'

'I creamed myself when he told me you'd been fucking,' Kate held out a hand, Alexis taking it and standing on shaky legs, 'Kinky Katie exploded again at the mental image of you riding that beast.'

'Then you got to watch it,' Alexis giggled, Kate grinning up at her as she clipped the toy around her hips, 'Never watched a woman cum so hard with her fingers before.'

'Never thought you'd be so kinky,' Kate smirked, the brunette stood and pushed Alexis back onto her bed, 'As to fuck your own daddy, then eat me so vigorously.'

'Mmm,' Alexis hummed, Kate standing naked before her, 'There's a lot of kinkiness in me Kate. I may look sweet and innocent,' Kate laughed loudly, 'But I'm not.'

'Good,' Kate knelt on the bed, throwing her leg over Alexis' hips, the black toy peeking out between their bodies, 'I think I'm going to have a lot of fun discovering some of your kinks missy!'

Alexis groaned as Kate slowly humped her, the older woman's slender fingers stroking over her pert breasts, pinching at her nipples. A sneaky smirk flashed over her face and Kate barely had a moment to register before she was on her back, Alexis resting the toy over her folds.

'That's better,' Alexis ground her hips down, Kate's loud moan a reward, 'you like being pounded don't you?'

'Yeah!' Kate shrieked, Alexis pulling back and burying the toy completely inside of the older woman, 'Fuck me Lex! Fuck me hard!'

The redhead grinned, rolling her hips back and slamming the toy back into Kate. Without giving the writhing brunette time to recover, Alexis grabbed her feet and pulled them up over her shoulders.*

'Harder Lex,' Kate wailed, 'Harder!'

'As you wish,' Alexis grunted.

Pushing on Kate's legs, Alexis grunted as she hammered the toy into Kate, a smirk on her face as Kate's wails of pleasure grew in volume, blanking out the sound of skin smacking skin.

'Fuck me,' Kate screamed, 'Fuck me Alexis! Oh God! Fuck me with your amazing cock, pound me, hammer me. Make me your little bitch Lex!'

Gripping Kate's ankles, Alexis locked her eyes on her lover, holding her ankles wide as she pounded Kate, the redhead seeing the cracks start to build on her face.

The frantic rhythm that Alexis fucked Kate with barely halted as the older woman exploded, the scream coming from Kate causing Alexis to wince as her face turned a deep red. Slowing the tempo, Alexis groaned down at her stepmother, the woman arching her back, high pitched moans and shrieks continuing to burst from her with each thrust.

'Stop!' Kate rasped, 'No more... Fucking hell... You've broken me Lex. You've... Oh fuck!' Both women giggled at the wet plop that sounded when Alexis pulled the toy out of Kate, the brunette laying bonelesly on the bed, a large wet patch forming under her butt. Alexis laid herself beside Kate, trailing a finger over Kate's sweat covered body while she waited for her to recover.

'You're one fucking dark horse,' Kate panted, wiping her wet hair from her face, 'God... That was... Is it genetic?'

'Is what?' Alexis grinned at the gasp Kate gave from the redhead's finger tracing around an erect nipple.

'You and your father,' Kate cooed, 'Being able to fuck me so good?'

'Maybe,' Alexis' finger traced over Kate's jaw. Leaning over, Alexis gently pressed her lips to Kate's. A soft groan left one of them as Kate deepened the kiss by wrapping a hand into the red hair before her, but neither woman knew who had made it. The squeal was all Alexis, Kate nipping at her bottom lip and giggling before Alexis smothered it with her tongue.

Neither woman registered Rick's silent stance in the doorway, his hand stroking his erection as he watched his two ladies kissing.

SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers