You'll Look Good, I Guarantee It

Story Info
Husband gets some help trying on suits.
2.2k words
4.35
34k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband HATES shopping. I know that sounds like a "duh" kind of statement, but I make it simply because I was shocked when he up and asked me if I wanted to go with him to pick out a couple new suits for work. He remarked at how his current ones were looking a little worn out and out dated. I asked him who he was and what he had done with my real husband. Jack will absolutely wear things completely out before replacing them, especially clothes. I should also say it was shocking he asked me to go with him because I like to take my time shopping, especially for clothes, and Jack is a "get in and out before someone gets hurt" kind of shopper and he knows I will slow down the process he is usually trying to expedite.

He scoffed at my sarcasm and said "You know what looks good on me and might actually speed things up and keep me from looking at shit I shouldn't be."

I said "Ok, seriously, where is Jack?"

He said "Fine, I'll go by myself!" and got up to walk out.

I jumped up and said "Jeez! Wait a second! I'm coming!" and quickly gathered my things. I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my bag and scurried out to the car before he left me!

We arrived at the store and began to walk around, gathering things for him to try on. A sales clerk was on the spot pretty quickly and "got a room started for us." We perused the racks of clothes, me trying to get Jack to take a little more time looking than just grabbing and going. I was standing right next to him as we considered a couple of different jackets and I brushed his arm with my breasts. I liked the way it felt so I did purposely again, this being much more direct. Jack smiled and gave me a sideways glance. My nipples started getting hard and becoming ever so slightly visible through my shirt despite the heavy duty bra I was wearing. I rubbed his ass as he held up a jacket on a hanger and he just chuckled and shook his head. I turned to look on the rack behind him and pressed my ass against his. The long maxi stretch cotton skirt I was wearing really shows off my curves and I made sure to rub my ass against him nice and slow.

"Incorrigible." He said without looking at me.

Once we had about 5 or 6 different combinations of shirts, pants and jackets for Jack to try on, we walked over to the fitting room area and the sales clerk showed Jack to his room. I was getting ready to sit down in a chair just outside the fitting room when Matt, our clerk, looked over at me and said "You can go in with him if you want." I looked at Jack and he waved me over and I walked in to the fitting room with him.

It was a nice, large and fancy change room. Much bigger than the average department store, carpet on the floor and a large bench for me to sit on. The door did not go all the way to the ceiling, but it did go from the floor to about 8 or 9 feet tall and the walls were complete, so no access or opening to the adjacent rooms. There were mirrors on 3 walls and the piped in music playing over the speakers in the store also played in the room.

Jack hung up the clothes on some hooks to the side of the mirrors and I sat down on the bench against the opposite wall. Jack began to undress and I cooed, making a show of getting comfortable to watch a strip tease. Jack rolled his eyes but I persisted.

"MMM, take it off slowly now honey. MMM HMMM. Work it for your sugar mama!"

Jack chuckled but did not really play along. He went about trying on some shirts all business like but I did not let him deter me from being a tease and flirt and having a good time!

He shucked his jeans to try on some slacks and I really went at him then. His ass did look amazing in his tight boxer briefs. His muscular thighs and crazy defined calves were looking downright tasty and I let him know.

"Oh yes, that is what I came for! Damn baby, that ass should be outlawed!" I said, not so loud that the lobby could hear, but I know Jack could hear me just fine. He bent down to pull up his slacks and I kept up my cat calling.

"MMM oh yes, that's it! Bend over for mama, show me that fine ass, uh huh!" I said, and hiked my long skirt to my waist and rubbed my pussy through my thong. Jack caught a glimpse of me in the mirror as he stood and his eyebrow raised. I could see in the mirror that something else was raising on Jack as well so I went for it and slipped a finger inside my thong and into my increasingly wet pussy.

Jack took off the slacks he had tried on and turned to face me. I could see he was hard, his nice 7" cock pressed to him by those tight briefs. He walked towards me shaking his head and trying to look annoyed.

"You're not helping you know." He said, stopping right in front of me with his bulge right at my eye level.

"I don't know anything of the sort. I think I'm helping things along just fine." I said, reaching up with my other hand to caress his bulge.

Jack took a deep breath and released it with a sigh as I stroked his cock through his underwear. I edged my ass to the edge of the bench and pulled his waistband down, allowing his hardness to pop free. I just love that moment.

He looked down at me with that look he has when I am in this kind of mood. A look that says he is amazed at my wanton lust and grateful for it at the same time. I live for that look.

I took his cock in my mouth, looking him in the eyes the entire time. My expression changing to one of pure pleasure as I slid him into my mouth. I moaned, being careful to keep it low, underneath the sound of the 80's hits playing over the store speakers. Some singer was going on about walking on sunshine but all I cared about was this hard and veiny cock in my mouth.

I reached around and grasped Jack by his ass. His firm ass cheeks in my hands, I pulled him into me and fucked my own mouth with his cock, guiding him in and out. His breath caught and he was doing his damnedest to be quiet during my skillful working of his dick. His hands found their way to my head and he cupped my face as I pulled him in and out of my mouth.

I pulled him from my lips and began working on his balls. I nuzzled up into them and licked and sucked them, his hard cock resting on my cheek or pressing against the side of my nose and forehead as I did. Again I made sure to be as quiet as I could. Jack was struggling with keeping quiet but was doing an admirable job, especially considering how hard I was working to make him groan! I ran my tongue along the soft underside of his sack. I just love how smooth it is down there!

I stroked his cock and sucked on his right ball, working my tongue over it like a candy. Jack looked down at me with lust in his eyes, his jaw clenched and his breathing measured. I delighted in his pleasure and desire and kept our eyes locked as I plunged his cock back into my mouth. I broke eye contact when I had to adjust my head to get his cock all the way to the back of my throat. I reached back and grabbed his ass again as his pubes touched my nose and the head of his cock hit my throat. I kept him there for a moment or two before pulling back off his cock, sucking with all the suction I could muster as I did.

Jack had taken all he could. He stepped back and grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me up. He kissed me hard and quick, shoving his tongue in my mouth and wrestling with mine before suddenly spin me around and pushing me over. He pushed my skirt up into a wad at my waist and slid my thong to the side and I felt his cock at my vulva. I fought back a little yelp as he slid in to the hilt in one fast motion. He was a man on a mission at this point and there would be no slow build up like when having a leisurely long screw at home. I could hear the occasional footsteps go walking by and some muffled conversation and I loved how Jack could not care less about them, that he had to have me right then and there.

He fucked me with hard but slow thrusts. Now I was the one fighting hard not to make loud moans as he shook me with every pump of his hips. I could feel my ass jiggle as he drove his cock home into me with force. Jack has told me he loves the view of his cock sliding into me when he fucks me from behind. I imagined him looking down at his cock plunging inside me and it drove my pleasure higher.

He reached up and grabbed my ponytail with one hand, grabbing my hip with the other. I closed my eyes and focused on not crying out with wanton pleasure at being fucked nice and hard, even more thrilled at the knowledge that a store full of people were just outside.

"How's everything going in there? Need anything?" A voice called out, making me panic and incredibly excited at the same time. Jack amazed me at being able answer and not sound like he was fucking his wife!

"So far so good. I'm good for now, thanks." He called out to the salesperson, sounding very normal despite being balls deep in my pussy.

I would have looked back at him but he kept my ponytail firmly in his hand and really began to give it to me with faster thrusts of his cock. I could feel his balls swinging up and hitting my clit. I was so close to coming!! He sped up and let go of my hair and grabbed my hips with both hands. My pleasure built up and I gasped and choked back screams as I came, clenching the bench so hard I think I punctured the vinyl with my fingernails.

I felt the warm jets of Jack's come shoot inside me as he grabbed my shoulder on his last thrust and I just melted at the pleasure of knowing I made him come. I was breathless and a bit sweaty.

Jack stepped back slowly, easing his cock out of my freshly fucked lips and gave my ass a squeeze and a light smack as he did.

I dropped to my knees, leaning against the bench to recover my senses. Jack leaned against the far wall, looking at me and shaking his head.

"You certainly can make things interesting baby." He said with that mix of amazement and admiration I so appreciate.

I smiled and raised my hands up in a shrug. "What can I say? I act on my inspiration!"

Jack chuckled and began to get dressed.

"Don't you need to actually try on some of these?" I said, motioning to the clothes hung up on the wall.

"Nah. I know they fit. I'll get a blue one and a black one and call it good."

I laughed. That is exactly what he would have done if he had come alone. I took a moment to gather myself, straightening out my skirt as much as I could and trying not look so, well, actually look so recently fucked.

We walked out of the fitting room with two new pairs of slacks and two new coats towards the register. Matt, our salesperson, came and asked us if we needed anything else and Jack told him no, he had found enough. Matt eyed me and then glanced back at Jack and tried to hide a sly smile as he directed us to the front of the store. I walked next to Jack, holding his arm and swaying my hips, silently loving that someone may or may not have heard us, my pussy still moist with Jack's cum squishing against my thong.

"While we're out, do you need to go try some things on?" Jack said with a wink.