Young Angel

Story Info
A chance meeting with a young lady leads to public sex.
5.8k words
4.63
83.1k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,421 Followers

I was sitting on a bench by the playground in the small downtown park, watching my granddaughters play. Relaxing, I smiled as they pretended...laughing, playing hide-and-seek as they darted in and out of the monkey bars.

Even though it was only early June, it was hot.

In fact, I was sweating pretty good in my jeans and collared shirt in the park. But what I didn't know as I enjoyed my granddaughters was that it was about to become much hotter.

Suddenly, the girls shot out of the playground like cannonballs, chasing each other, and ran head-long into an attractive, dark-haired young lady approaching from the left. Not watching where they were going, the three of them collided, nearly toppling her.

Witnessing the collision, I rose quickly and trotted over to retrieve the girls.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry," I apologized, noting that the crash had caused her to drop the blanket she had been carrying.

"Are you okay?"

Laughing, the girl smiled at me. "I'm fine," she said.

As I corralled my two granddaughters, I couldn't help noticing how striking the young lady was...in fact, she was beautiful.

She wore one of those cut-off type of t-shirts that left her midriff bare. It was white, and I noticed that it stretched rather tight against her firm, nice-sized breasts. From the waist down, she was also very shapely; a fact that was outlined by her tight, black stretchy pants.

"They're so cute!" she said, smiling, as her deep green eyes darted between my granddaughters.

Finally, I apologized again, and she turned to go.

Then, herding my granddaughters back to the playground I sat down again.

To my delight, I saw the girl take up a spot on the grass next to a tree some distance to my right. Turning again in my direction, she smiled.

I smiled back.

Placing her blanket on the ground, she carefully unrolled it. Standing, she stepped out of her shoes, then turned, facing away from me.

After checking my granddaughters, I again turned my head in her direction.

With her back towards me, she bent over and pulled her stretchy pants down over her hips to her knees.

Beneath them, she wore a small black, bikini bottom that went across the middle part of her butt cheeks, but left the tops and bottoms of them practically bare. I also noticed that the exposed parts of her skin were whitened tan lines.

This was getting good.

Turning sideways to me, she grasped the hem of her short shirt and pulled it up over her head and off. Her black bikini top matched the bottoms and I noticed her breasts looked even larger than they had underneath it.

Then, she glanced at me again and smiled, before lying down on her back and pulling her shades over her eyes.

Some days, the gods favor you, I thought, turning back to my granddaughters.

Here I was, in the park on a beautiful day...in the blessed position of being able to keep an eye on my granddaughters in front of me, and the added bonus of gorging on the hot young woman with my eyes every few seconds to my right.

I spent the next twenty minutes or so alternating between them: Check granddaughters, look at hot chick. Check granddaughters, look at hot chick. It was a routine that I was thoroughly enjoying.

Sometime later, the young lady rolled over. Pushing herself up onto her elbows she lowered her shades and smiled at me.

Her cleavage was simply glorious.

Again, I smiled back, and counted myself lucky.

Glancing at my watch, I saw that I had forgotten about the time and frowned. It was time to go.

As I gathered my granddaughters, I realized, to my delight, that our path would take us right by the gorgeous young woman on the blanket.

Approaching her, I saw that she was still on her elbows and her cleavage was still glorious...in fact, up close, it was magnificent.

Seeing my granddaughters, again she smiled.

"Hi there cuties!" she said, grinning wide at the two.

As I stood there holding my granddaughter's hands on either side of me, we fell into a natural conversation as I alternated between her face and roaming her beautiful nearly bare body with my eyes.

I found out that her name was Angel. She had just turned twenty, and she came to the park nearly every day to relax, read and sunbathe in the summer.

Her tan, contrasted by the stark white tan lines that marked her delicious rear backed up her claim.

I introduced myself as well, then noting the time again, I tugged at my granddaughters' hands. It was really time to go.

"Well, nice meeting you Angel" I said, disappointed that I couldn't stay.

"Will you be here tomorrow?" she suddenly, casting me a sweet look from under her dark bangs.

I thought about it...quickly...stealing another glance at her cleavage.

"Sure," I said. "I won't have my granddaughters with me though."

Angel smiled.

"Aww," she said sounding kind of disappointed, then she brightened, gracing me with a perfect smile.

"That's okay," she said, making my cock twitch in my jeans.

With that, we said our goodbyes and I took my granddaughters home.

The following day, I fidgeted...glancing at the time and doubting myself. I hoped that Angel would be at the park again, but I kept asking myself if I was really going to go. After all, while she was incredibly gorgeous, I was over twice her age.

What would she want with me?

Then, I realized that I was getting carried away over nothing. She was a nice young lady and probably saw me as a sweet, older guy or something. Why not go and enjoy the company, and the views? After all, it wasn't every day that I got to sit so close to such a nubile young girl.

Besides, I thought, she might not even be there.

Either way, I left for the park, hoping that she would. She had been friendly after all, and I wanted to return the favor.

At the park, I didn't have long to wait.

Angel appeared, coming from the same direction as the day before.

Carrying her blanket, I saw that she was dressed somewhat differently than the day before. This time, instead of a t-shirt, she wore an emerald green bikini top, if you could call it that. It was strapless, and not much more than a strip of cloth stretched across her beautiful breasts.

She had on a pair of faded short cut-offs and sandals.

"Hi Rick," she grinned, as I sat on the bench.

"Hey Angel," I said, warmly, genuinely glad to see her...noting that she had pulled her black hair into a ponytail.

Instinctively, my eyes roamed her.

She seemed to notice.

"You like my outfit?" she smiled, cocking her head to the side.

I nodded.

"Wait till you see the rest!"

With that we walked together to her spot in the grass and she spread the blanket. Grinning at me, she undid her shorts and slid them down.

My jaw nearly bounced off of my chest.

Her bottoms were even smaller than the last ones I had seen.

Emerald green as well, they consisted of a tiny triangle at the front...indicating that she trimmed or shaved her pubic hair, a string around her waist, and a tiny triangle at the back. For the most, her tan-marked butt cheeks and hips were bare.

"You like it?" she smiled, obviously waiting for my approval.

"I ymyes...I mean, yes I..." I stammered, tripping over my tongue as my cock thickened in my jeans.

"I take it that means yes," she giggled.

I nodded again. It was easier.

Plopping down on the blanket, she sat cross-legged. Her breasts sat up all by themselves in front of her.

Patting the blanket, she smiled. "Sit Rick," she said.

Like a trained puppy, I did and she giggled at it.

Retrieving a bottle of what looked to be still-cold water from her small bag, she took a long pull from it, wetting her luscious lips with it.

"Want some?" she said, stabbing the bottle at me with a smile.

I took it and drank, thinking about how her sweet, young mouth had been on it only moments before mine.

Smiling inwardly, I was reminded of the age old schoolboy adage that drinking immediately after a girl was the same as kissing her.

Nearly spitting the water out, I laughed hard...almost drowning as it went down the wrong hole.

"Rick? Jeezus, you okay?" Angel said, leaning forward, concerned, causing her breasts to sway ever-so slightly.

"I'm okay," I choked, "I'm fine..." trying hard not to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing," I said trying to calm the coughing fit brought on by the water going the wrong way down my esophagus "Nothing..."

"C'mon" she pressed, smiling, as I checked her cleavage again.

"Share the joke."

Handing the bottle back, I smiled, finally recovering.

"See," I began, "back when I was a kid, we thought that drinking from a bottle or glass right after a girl was the same as kissing her."

Angel broke into giggles at that...as I watched her breasts jiggle.

"And is it?" she said out of the blue.

She'd caught me off guard with that.

"Oh, I uh..." I said, stumbling at the obvious innuendo.

Angel continued to smile at me, glancing from underneath her bangs. It was a move that melted me and made my cock swell...such a sexy and innocent look.

Finally, she let me off the hook.

"Well, next time I'll remember to wear lip gloss," she joked.

We both giggled at that.

Falling silent, I studied her body again. Then, glancing up at her, I blushed, embarrassed as she caught me looking at her.

She smiled.

"Rick, your arms are pretty dark," she said. "Do you tan a lot?"

"Well, no, I don't actually, I mean, I work outside of my home without a shirt a lot when it's hot."

"Do you have tan lines?" she said, eyeing me earnestly.

"No, I guess I don't Angel." I'd never really thought about it before.

"So you tan nude?"

The way she said "nude" took me aback...catching me off guard again. It seemed to hang in the air between us for a moment...as I reached full erection in my jeans.

Her youthful sexiness was heady...almost tangible...and it plagued me like something you want so badly but know you can't have.

And, I doubted that she even really knew the depths of her own sexuality. Everything about her...her beauty, her scorching body, her mannerisms...even the way she spoke...elicited pure sex...it oozed from her like thick, sticky sap from a tree.

It filled the air around us.

Her question, asked in earnest, underlined the differences in our ages and experience; however, and I found it endearing.

Finally, I recovered enough to speak.

"Well, I mean I don't actually intend to tan, I guess it's a by-product." I felt like a parent giving a lecture in that moment and longed to change the subject.

"What about you?" I said...then realized that I had just asked her if she tanned in the nude...I'd spoken without thinking.

Grasping the top edge of her bikini top, between a thumb and forefinger, she rolled it down slightly to just above the top edge of her aureole. My cock throbbed between my thighs at it, and I shifted, adjusting myself, just as she looked up.

"No, I have tan lines," she said, showing them to me with a sly smile.

"But," she went on, releasing her bikini as it snapped up again to my inner disappointment, "I want to get rid of them. I think I'm going to start lying out naked."

Oh god, I thought, as the picture instantly appeared in my mind, she'd really said that.

I didn't know what to say and nodded dumbly instead.

"I know that people sometimes lay out nude at Sloan's Lake," she went on.

"Sloan's?" I said, furrowing my brow at it. "I didn't know that was clothing optional."

"It's not," she agreed with a nod. "But I heard that if you go when it's not too busy, they don't mind."

"So are you going to do it?" I asked, grinning like I'd just been released. I liked where the conversation was headed and even if this was nothing more than an old man perving on a hot young girl for the moment, I wanted to steer it that way.

"I don't know...maybe..." she sounded unsure.

"Thing is, though...I don't want to really go by myself."

She left it at that.

I would have given my left, right or both arms up the elbows to see her hot young body naked.

I thought for a moment about offering to go with her. But then, I realized how that might sound. After all, I was just over twice and a quarter her age I reminded myself again.

I genuinely enjoyed my new young friend's company, and the fringe benefits of looking at her and I didn't want to ruin it.

So I said nothing.

"Would you meet me there tomorrow Rick?" she broke the silence...again shocking me.

"Well, I uhm..I..." I stumbled again...it was getting to be a regular thing.

"I don't want to go by myself," she said again. "You never know what kind of weirdoes or perverts might be around."

She did have a point there. In fact, there was one sitting right in front of her.

"I mean, you don't have to go naked or anything," she said, seeing my look. "I just want to check it out."

"Angel," I said gently. "You hardly know me," realizing that I sounded like a parent again.

She smiled.

"You're a nice guy Rick," she said, "I can tell. Besides, I like mature guys, they're more trustworthy."

Boy, I wondered, where had she gotten that idea?

But, the truth was that as gorgeous as she was, and in spite of the hundreds of ways I had already stripped and fucked her in my mind; in reality, I would never have lifted a finger to harm a single hair on her beautiful young head, or do anything against her will in any way.

I guess maybe she was right after all.

"Well, ah...okay, I guess." I said...tracing and re-tracing her tan line down into the front of her bikini bottoms with my eyes.

"Great! Meet there at one? In the parking lot?" she said, excited.

I couldn't believe my luck. Was I actually going to get see this gorgeous young creature naked?

My cock pounded and I had to shift again.

She noticed but said nothing.

"Well, I gotta get going," she said with a smile.

Glancing at my watch, I said the same. Although I didn't. But I had to say something.

Rising, I bid her goodbye until the following afternoon.

"Rick," she called out as I made my way back down the path.

"You are going to bring something to swim in right?"

I smiled.

"Yes," I said, trying to figure out whether she was serious or joking about that.

With a final smile, I turned for home. My cock ached and I had plenty of new material to fix it with.

The next day, one in the afternoon couldn't come fast enough.

I'd gotten home the day before and jerked myself silly to mental images of Angel's body. I imagined her bare breasts and hot young pussy as I stroked myself naked on my bed, shooting my load all over myself...pretending it was her that was being spattered with it.

She'd mentioned the possibility of sunbathing nude. I was beside myself with excitement all day at the prospect and hoped that she would. Although of course, I wouldn't push her to it...at least not too much.

At long last, I pulled into the small parking lot of Sloan's Lake at just before one. It was empty, save for a small, blue car, from which Angel emerged.

"Rick!" she waved at me as my jaw loosened two notches.

She was wearing a simple red thong that disappeared behind her, leaving her butt cheeks totally bare. In the front it was nothing more than a string that didn't exactly completely cover the outer edges of her vaginal lips.

Her top was a slim strip of cloth, strapless, that ran across her nipples, exposing the rounded edges of pink aureole.

That was it.

She grinned sweetly at me, causing my cock to thicken quickly in my shorts at her state of near nakedness.

"...my bikini?"

Angel's voice reached my ears, breaking my reverie. I'd been staring hard at her.

"Uh, what?" I stumbled...again.

Noting my condition, she giggled.

"I said, do you like my bikini? I bought it yesterday."

Indeed I did. But I wouldn't really have described it as a bikini exactly. Bikinis generally cover much more.

"It's a wicked weasel."

"I love it!" I grinned.

If it hadn't been for the lower edge of my collared shirt hanging over the front of my shorts, I'm sure she would have gotten a glimpse of just how much I meant that.

Following her along the water's edge in the sand, I watched her totally bare ass...save of the honorable appearance of a single thin, string which disappeared into it...move as she walked.

My erection throbbed with every step...and I had to constantly adjust myself.

Finally, we reached a secluded spot surrounded by brush. She laid out the single towel she'd brought and plopped down on it...as I realized I'd forgotten to bring one.

Sitting cross legged, she grinned at me.

"No towel?"

"I forgot it," I said, sitting next to her in the sand, cross-legged as well.

The lake was deserted.

With her hand shielding her beautiful eyes from the sun, she scanned it.

"There's no one around" she said.

Once more, her statement hung in the air, unchallenged. It was thick between us.

I noticed her tan lines again and swallowed hard.

She caught me looking and smiled.

"So," she said, grinning, "should we do it?"

As usual she caught me off guard.

"Do it? I mean...do..." my tongue twisted over itself. I blushed, feeling my face heat up.

She giggled again. "You're cute when you're nervous Rick. I mean should we sunbathe nude," she said, coming to my rescue.

I noticed her nipples had hardened under her top. My hands trembled slightly and my erection felt like hot glass.

"Well...I..."

She smiled at me, waiting.

"I guess, if I mean, if you want to..." I got it out at last.

Dropping her head, her dark bangs fell across her face as she seemed to study her breasts for a moment.

Then, glancing upwards at me, she cocked her head to the side and smiled. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

"Wanna go first?" she said, almost teasing.

I felt my face flush again.

My cock stood rigid against the front of my shorts.

"I...I uhm...well...I.." I wondered if I would ever be able to speak correctly.

Finally, steeling myself, I spoke.

"You see Angel," I said still feeling embarrassed but gaining confidence. "I sorta have a...well...I guess, a problem."

"A problem?" she smiled sweetly leaning in.

"Do tell," she sounded fascinated.

I was silent.

"Don't be shy," she said, revealing a perfect, beautiful set of white teeth.

Seeing now other way out, I decided to just tell her.

"I have an erection." I blurted.

"Really? Did I do that?" she giggled.

Sweating bullets, not just from the heat, I fell silent again, not knowing what to say.

"It's okay Rick," she came to my rescue again. "It's perfectly normal. I don't mind. Besides, there's nobody else here but you and me."

She was right.

Her eager tone made my heart race. My cock stretched the front of my shorts tight, until it hurt.

She wanted to see me naked. It was obvious.

"Okay" I said with an exhale. "Why not?"

Angel smiled wide.

As I unbuttoned my shirt, and opened it, her eyes remained glued to me...watching my every movement. She didn't even pretend indifference.

With my shirt gone, I stood, and stepped out my shoes. One by one I pulled my socks off and tossed them away.

Finally, I reached for the button on my shorts as Angel looked on in anticipation.

Undoing my fly, I pulled my shorts and underwear together, down over my hips.

Glancing at Angel, I saw that she was watching intently.

Resting one hand on her inner thigh near her crotch, I noticed her fingers playing lightly at her flesh. Whether she noticed it or not, I wasn't sure, as she dragged her fingernails lightly back and forth over her skin.

At last, I pulled my shorts and underwear down over the length of my hard shaft to my knees. Freed, my erection sprung up, bouncing slightly as it pointed in her direction.

Then, I dropped them to my ankles and stepped out of them.

Naked1
Naked1
1,421 Followers
12