Young Beautiful Jyothi

Story Info
Sexy Indian counselor heats up the campgrounds.
1.4k words
3.97
78k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many times I fondly reflect on my weeks as a volunteer at a youth camp I attended in the mountains of Western PA. It was over ten years ago. I was 25. She had just turned 18...

My name is Raj. I'm 5'8", very built, crewcut, and I get more than my unfair share of women.

It was 1990. I had decided to volunteer my time at a youth camp for kids. I coordinated all of the sporting activities and I also handled first-aid when required. I thought it might look good on my resume' to do some volunteer work. Little did I realize what adventures would await me...

I drove down the gravel driveway to the main building. "Hi. My name's Jyothi. Are you Raj?"

"Yes. I am. Nice to meet you." I extended my hand. My God. She was so hot. She had flowing curly and wavy black hair, amazing tits, and an ass to die for. Her shorts were riding up her hot ass. Her skin was medium brown and she had these amazing luscious lips. My dick started to dart in my shorts. Shit! she noticed.

I got my keys and unpacked in my room. Jyothi followed me. She gave me a devilish grin. I didn't know how to take it.

"So what made you decide to volunteer?" she asked. "I had some time, and I've always wanted to volunteer and do some team-building."

"Bullshit" she uttered. "What?" I asked surprised. I then cut her off and informed her that I was busy unpacking. She got the message and left.

For the next three days I totally ignored her. I was making a lot of progress with the kids. They idolized me.

It was an incredibly hot afternoon. I could feel the beads of sweat forming on my forehead as I was drawing up the teams for softball. Off in the distance, I noticed Jyothi sitting on the ground in some incredibly tight shorts spreading her legs, and her top was tight leaving her midriff bare. I had sunglasses on, but I was drooling and I could feel this rush of pure lustful desire. I felt my muscular loins tingle.

She smiled a sly smile at me. She walked over and stood very close to me. "So, am I gonna be on your team Raj? I wanna win you know. With those biceps you should really be able to score. Know what I mean?" Then she proceeded to rub her plump breasts on my elbow. God, I couldn't take it!

We formed the teams and, as fate would have it, Jyothi was on my team. Our team was up to bat. I went first---out of the park!

Then Jyothi went to the plate. She hit a groundball and collided with the baseman and fell. She held her ankle.

I instantly ran to the base along with several others. "Are you OK?" I asked. "Yeah. I think I twisted it. It might swell up" she said. "OK. I'll take you back and we'll get some ice on it." One of the other counselors offered his help. We both simultaneously refused. What a coincidence!

I put my arm around her waist and I walked her back to her room. She had a freezer with some ice in it. I placed a pack on her ankle and noticed the sheen of sweat on her body. My biceps were pulsating from the heat and she noticed. I couldn't look into her eyes. "What's wrong Raj?"

"Oh nothing. Are you feeling better? I should probably go..." She stopped me. "Go where? Can't you just stay here a few minutes? No one is here. No one." Then she gave me this mischievous look and licked her lips. She grabbed my arm. She then took a few of the ice cubes and rubbed them on her neck while cocking her neck back. "Could you rub some ice on my leg? It's killing me." How could I refuse?

I started rubbing the ice cubes on her calves and then I looked into her eyes and we locked gazes. She put her hands around my neck and rubbed the back of my neck. I kissed her full lips. We locked tongues. I rubbed her thighs and she ran her fingers through my hair. I reached under her top and piched her nipples really hard. God, they were like hershey kisses. Her skin had a smooth perfect texture and her big brown eyes exuded innocence which she hankered for me to take it away. I had a raging erection and she saw it.

I bent my head forward and sucked on her erect nipples. "Raj, we don't have much time." I released my inhibitions and took her shirt off. She removed my shirt and was in awe of my chest and abs. I then removed her shorts, and undies. She pulled my shorts down and kissed my erect black member. My purple knob protruded through my foreskin and she tasted the slit of my penis. She carefully licked up and down and rubbed the head until my entire 8 inch tool stood at perfect attention. She nibbled at my entire cock while I kneaded her tits and then I slowly started fingering her cunt in circles. She was in heaven "Oh God Raj! God I love your cock. I just hope we can fit it inside of me." We had no protection. The thought of spraying her womb with my seed totally intensified our desire.

I rubbed her pussy juices on my penis and then layed her on her desk. I held her ankles as we locked gazes and I felt the head of my large tool rub agaunst the entrance of her pussy. "Please fuck my pussy." she begged. I slowly lunged my cock into her pussy as she gasped. I started going deeper while looking at the clock. Everyone would be back in twenty minutes. I could already hear some people outside her window! False alarm...

She started yelping in her high-pitched voice as I started invading her womb with the full length of my black snake. As I pulled out, I circled my hips as I intruded her snatch. She loved it. "Oh God! Raj. I want you! That feels amazing! Please don't stop. Please?" I obliged. Sweat was running down my head and stinging my eyes, but it was nothing comapred to the pleasure I was offering this beautiful petite girl. I kept pounding her---I pulled out my cock completely and then rammed my full length until I bumped her cervix. She moaned in crescendos of pleasure. I could feel her legs twitch. I could feel a climax building. Then I stopped. I wanted to come in her from behind like I had seen lions do it to helpless lionesses.

She cursed at me for stopping. I got her on the floor on all floors and got behind her. I roughly pulled her ass cheeks apart and licked her used pussy. Then, she grabbed my cock from behind and guided my missile to her cunt. I could feel her liquid bathing my member as it completed it's journey to her cervix. Then I stayed in her and rubbed my cock against her cervix lightly colliding it. She went nuts and started grinding her ass while my cock was inside. We kept a good rhythm---I fucked her from behind. God she was lovely---her long curly black hair covered most of her back and her skin was a little flushed red with her beautiful brown complexion. Her ass was this beautiful heart shape and it jiggled as I rammed my cock into her. I kept ramming my cock into her pussy for a few minutes. God, time was ticking...Only ten more minutes before everyone gets back. I picked up the tempo. She yelped every time my cock invaded. Then, she looked back at me innocently as I fucked her from behind. This innocence turned to lust. I could feel my balls boiling with cum. The tip of my cock started experiencing a sharp but pleasurable pain.

Jyothi then said "Do it lover. Do it now." That was all I needed----I felt a flood of sperm rush from my penis and like rapid-fire it coated her unprotected womb. I kept ravaging her to make sure her pussy had completely milked the venom of desire from my snake.

I pulled out and my thick cum dripped out of her fertile womb. Two minutes left!

We dressed and she got on the desk as I put an icepack on her knee. A chaperone barged in---"Is everything OK?"

"Great. Just great" we both replied.