Young Couple Enjoys The Rain

Story Info
The rain sets the mood.
1.1k words
32.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were sitting in the living room recliner, watching the rain fall. You in your robe, me in my pj pants. I was holding you tightly as you softly rested your head on my shoulder. When the storm had passed and we couldn't find anything to watch on television, we headed for bed.

You undid your robe and crawled in. I dropped my pants and crawled in with you. I curled up next to you. I nestled my cock between your ass cheeks and threw my arm over you. We laid like this for quite a while. Occasionally I'd adjust my arm and brush it across your breasts and nipples, causing you to moan softly.

A couple of hours had passed when you rolled over and faced me. I was asleep, so you decided to have some fun. You positioned our legs very skillfully so as to not wake me, but get us as close together as possible. You then softly grabbed my cock and aimed it at your virgin vaginal lips. Taking a soft, deep breath, you inched me into you. Slowly you worked me in to you as to not hurt yourself or awake me. After about five minutes of inching me in and taking time for your pussy to adjust to being penetrated for the first time, you smiled at your accomplishment. As you relished this, you slowly drifted off to sleep.

However, as you feel asleep, I got the urge to roll over myself, but with my legs unable to move, I woke up to see why. Opening my eyes, I was greeted with your face, smiling at me. I reached my hand down and figured out what brought about your smile. This caused me to smile as well. Feeling kinky myself now, I leaned down and started nibbling on your nipples. After just a few nibbles you arched your back and rolled over onto your back. With you beneath me now, I started to thrust into you.

Like an alarm clock going off, your eyes opened. You looked at me with love, lust, and pain in your eyes. You smiled and I continued to thrust, as your eyes slightly teared up. You closed your eyes and started to get us into a rhythm. We kissed and I picked up the pace of my thrusts. Your eyes popped open again and your moans were becoming more frequent. I bit into and started sucking on your nipples. Your back arched and your breathing became very labored. With three more forceful thrusts, you screamed in orgasm. Your whole body shock as your pussy put a death clamp on my cock. Hearing your scream and the vice on my cock, I shot load after load, deep into your waiting womb. Collapsing on you, we both relaxed from our orgasms. Feeling each other's heartbeat and breathing, we just laid there. After about five minutes, I rolled back off to the side, taking you with me, so I could stay in your leaking pussy.

Again a couple of hours passed when you had to get up for your post orgasmic pee and to flush out any of the semen that couldn't make the swim to your eggs. After your pee, you came back and feeling all horny again, decided to have your way with me.

You startled me and took my cock in your cold hands. Positioning it at your opening, you sat down on my cock and penetrated yourself. The feeling of your cold hands on my cock and the force of your penetration caused me to wake up. As my eyes adjusted, you began to bounce up and down on my cock. I sat up and began feasting on your nipples as you rode me like a pro. I laid back down as you continued to bounce. With one hand I played with your tits and the other I stuck between us and started stroking your clit. This quickly sent you over the edge. You tilted your head back and orgasmed again. Not as forcefully this time, so you kept up your pace on my cock.

I grabbed your hips and started assisting you. Within no time at all, I was filling your womb with another load of cum and you followed with your third orgasm of the evening. Being totally spent now, you crashed down on top of me. I rolled you to your side and held you close.

Around nine or ten the next morning, you got up to pee again. I was still sleeping, so you decided to shower as well. Hearing the toilet flush and the shower going, I awoke. Noticing you weren't next to me in bed, I figured it was you in the shower. I made my way to the shower and quietly climbed in.

You had your back to me, so I pushed you against the wall and slid my cock in you from behind. You moaned as your pussy clenched my cock for all it was worth. I began to thrust into you hard core. My stomach and your ass making splashing sounds as the water from the shower pooled between us. I reached my hands around you and played with your nipples and your clit. I continued to pound your pussy as you leaned your head back on my shoulder and came like a mad woman. You legs went limp and we almost feel over, but I held you up and came for the third time in hours. Not my biggest load of the encounter, but enough.

I pulled out of you and was going to get out, but you got down on your knees and started to orally clean my cock. While you gave my cock some oral attention, you grabbed the soap and cleaned the rest of me. When I was clean, you stood and started to clean yourself.

I spun you around and dropped to my knees. I returned the oral favor to your cum leaking pussy. As I slowly licked away the leaking cum, you moaned and tried not to fall over. I continued to lick your pussy as I soaped up the rest of you, spending extra time on your breasts and ass. As you orgasmed from my oral efforts, you begged me to stop before you passed out or feel over. I smiled and stood up.

We did each others hair and then dried each other off. We brushed our teeth and what not, and then got dressed. You in your robe and me in my pj pants. As we grabbed some cereal, we noticed it was raining again. After finishing our cereal, we resumed our places in the recliner and watched it rain again. With the occasional kiss, we both kind of thought what this current storm might lead to...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sarah's Rude Awakening Girl loses her virginity.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Close Friends Friends get a lot closer.in Erotic Couplings
The Unexpected Fling Friends meet for interesting but unfulfilling fling.in Erotic Couplings
The Pumpkin Patch Vandal pays for his crimes.in BDSM
Weekday Ritual She worships your cock.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories