Young Couple in FMF Threesome

Story Info
Emma visits a young married couple - surprise midnight FMF.
2.7k words
4.39
77.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sensouli
sensouli
15 Followers

If you like the story, please comment and I will write some more!

*****

Before getting to the good stuff, there is a little background to go over. When my husband and I first started dating, we had sex... A LOT. As such, we also exchanged quite a few dirty text messages and pictures. One evening a few years ago, I was hanging out with a girl friend of mine, Emma, when I received a naughty picture message. She saw the message arrive before I could get to my phone, and proceeded to pick up my phone and watch a short video clip of my (then boyfriend) husband having an orgasm.

"Oh my!! He's really big! So yummy!"

"Hey!! That's my phone!!"

Before I could stop her, she was replaying the video and watching him stroke himself again. That's when it hit me: I was ENJOYING letting Emma watch the video of him. I grabbed my phone from her and then, thinking for a second, spoke words I never saw coming: "do you want to see some more of him?"

For the next 15 minutes or so, I watched her scroll through pictures and videos of my husband, including pictures of him playing with his ass, stroking his cock, and having orgasms. I got incredibly aroused, and I knew I had just discovered an unrealized secret desire of mine.

About a year later, my husband and I were newly married and moved away for work. About 4 months after the wedding, Emma flew out to visit us and see our new home. It was the middle of the summer, so we spent several hours each day that week laying out by our in-ground pool in the back yard while my husband was at work, and then we would get cleaned up and go out for dinner or stay home and eat on the back patio.

One afternoon, while we were laying out by the pool, Emma brought up the phone incident from year before.

"Hey, remember when Kyle sent you that video and you let me watch him masturbate?"

I laughed aloud. "Oh, I remember!! That was actually pretty fun."

"Do you... have any more pictures of him??"

I had my phone with me, but I honestly had not exchanged any dirty pictures like that with Kyle since we got married. "Sorry, Emma! We just see each other naked in person now. I don't have any photos".

"Oh, that's okay. It was just really fun."

We were quiet for a moment, and then Emma continued.

"Hey, can I asked you something? Don't get mad."

WTF is she about to ask? And why would I get mad? She's my closest friend and can ask me anything!

"Emma, you can ask me anything. You know that! What's up?"

She continued with her question, a little nervously: "I kind of have a fantasy about letting Kyle see me naked. Ever since I saw the pictures and videos of him on your phone, I haven't been able to stop thinking about letting him see ME naked."

I'm sure, for many girls, this sort of thing would be upsetting. Strangely, I found it exciting.

"I think that would be a lot of fun, actually. You mean on a phone?"

"Well, I was thinking it would be really exciting to let him see me naked... in person... somehow..."

I started getting ideas. "I think that would be a lot of fun! Kyle will be home from work in about an hour and he is going to cook us dinner tonight. Let's see how the evening goes. I bet we can find a way to make it happen."


"Really?? I'm excited!"

The next 45 minutes went by and we chatted about random things and enjoyed the warm sun. We didn't say another word about the "grand revealing" plan, but you could tell we were both excited and thinking about it.

As we laid on our chairs soaking up the sun, I thought about my husband seeing Emma naked. We were both 24, but she had sizable D-cup breasts compared to my smaller B-cups. I'm sure she was shaved, as she was almost always smooth "down there". Not that it was a competition, but I was very happy to have just gotten a wax the day before she arrived. I knew my husband was going to find her very attractive and I could feel a little wetness between my legs. I don't know who was more excited, Emma or me, but I was looking forward to the upcoming evening!

At about 5:30 PM, we heard my husband pull into the driveway and decided to head inside out of the sun. Emma and I both had a nice tan already forming. Inside, we stood around the island in the kitchen and had some water while we chatted with Kyle.

Kyle was still wearing his suit, but had removed his shirt tie and had his collar open. He frequently removed his tie on the drive home from the office. Emma and I were both in our bikinis, and I could see Emma seemed a little more excited and antsy than normal. She kept adjusting her bikini, pulling the fabric covering her breasts and playing with the ties at her hips.

Finally, Emma got up the courage and made her move... well, at least she started to. Reaching around behind her back, she grabbed onto the string around the back of her neck and pulled it, allowing it to fall in front of her. With only the string around her breasts and back holding her top on, she caught Kyle's attention!

Trying to appear calm and collected, Emma said, "Well, I'm going to go shower and get ready for dinner. Here, Kyle, I have a present for you."

With that, Emma pulled the string holding her bikini top in place and let the fabric fall away from her body, revealing her D-cup breasts right in front of Kyle and I. Tossing the bikini top to Kyle, she smiled and then turned around and walked out of the room and down the hall to the guest bedroom.

Kyle was stunned and so was I, but for different reasons.

"Ummm... I'm not sure what just happened. Why am I holding her bikini top? She just... flashed us...?"

In my mind I was thinking, "that chicken! That's all she wanted to do?? C'mon, Emma, you can do better than that!" But, instead of vocalizing that, I just said, "Ha! Yeah, that was pretty crazy. I guess that's Emma for you!"

We both laughed and then headed into our bedroom. While Kyle changed out of his suit and into some casual clothes, I showered and got dressed in a comfortable dress.

The evening continued normally as if nothing had happened. Kyle grilled an incredible salmon dinner and we all sat around talking and drinking late into the night.

Around midnight, we decided it was time to call it a night and headed inside. Saying "good night" to Emma, Kyle and I headed into our bedroom. We both got undressed and got ready for bed, and I grabbed my phone and sent Emma a text. "Keep your phone handy if you want a second chance at your fantasy tonight."

I tossed my phone onto the bed next to my pillow and continued brushing my teeth, happy that Kyle didn't see me send that text. As we climbed into bed, I noticed the screen of my phone light up with a reply from Emma. "Okay!!" My heart started to beat faster.

"Thank you for making such a delicious dinner for us tonight, honey. I really enjoyed it."

"I'm glad! It was fun to just stay in and talk tonight. Emma is really great. It's nice she was able to come out to visit us."

"Did you like seeing her topless today??"

I could tell that made him a little uncomfortable, but he was never one to skirt around the truth. He laughed, "I did, actually! I'm not gonna lie... she is quite attractive. I hope that's okay to say so!"

I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. "That's more than okay. I liked that you got to see her breasts. It turned me on." As I said this, I slid my hand down Kyle's stomach and to the fabric of his underwear. Sliding my hand under the fabric, I continued, "I wish she had gotten naked for you. Would you have liked to see her naked?"

Kyle moaned as I grabbed his cock and started moving my hand. "Mmmmmm yes... I would love that."

I was enjoying our little fantasy. "Yeah? Would you fuck her?"

This startled him a little. "Wow, Mai. You're kind of feisty tonight!"

"Mmmmm I want you to lick my pussy and I want you to image I'm Emma."

I pushed the blankets off of me and slid my panties off my legs. Making eye contact with Kyle, I flicked my panties off my feet and motioned for him to come over to me. We kissed, deeply, and then he started kissing his way down my bare chest, licking my nipples as he went, until his warm breath came across my wet pussy. Gently at first, he flicked his tongue against my pussy, softly sucking on my clit, and then increasing his pressure.

As he slid his tongue inside my pussy and grabbed my hips with his hands, I moaned and leaned my head back. Then, grabbing my phone, I quickly typed a message to Emma. "Come in to our bedroom. Now. ;)"

Kyle stopped and looked up at me from between my legs. "What was that?"

Putting my phone back on the bed, I replied, "You'll see. But don't stop... that feels incredible..."

Kyle gave me a curious look, and then said, "Hmmmmm... okay..." before returning to the business at hand.

The next few moments seemed to last an hour. Looking down between my legs, I watched my husband flick his tongue in and around my pussy, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. Illuminated by the full moon outside, I could clearly see his naked body, kneeling at the foot of the bed. My heart raced. His ass was pointed right at our bedroom door, and his hard cock and balls were hanging below his body as he licked me.

Moments later, I heard a sound I will never forget as Emma quietly knocked on our bedroom door and opened it. "Mai? You wanted me to come in here?"

Instantly, the room fell silent. Looking up at me, Kyle immediately knew what I had done with my phone earlier and smiled at me. Emma, seeing him naked with his ass and cock up in the air right in front of her, froze and gasped. "Oooh! Kyle...! You're... FUCK."

My heart was pounding. Pulling Kyle up to kiss me, I said, "Emma, want to join us?" before quietly kissing my husband and whispering, "I want you to fuck her".

Kyle and I had talked about threesomes many times before during sex, but we had never acted on that shared fantasy. He looked me in the eyes and I nodded, showing him I was serious. We kissed again, and I felt the mattress dip as Emma climbed on the bed next to us.

Sitting up, I pushed Kyle down onto his back and laid down next to him, kissing him passionately and grabbing his cock with my free hand. Emma kneeled next to us and watched. Then, lifting her arms above her head, she removed her nightgown and revealed her naked body underneath. As I stroked Kyle's hard cock, I watched him see Emma naked for the first time. His eyes took in her gorgeous figure, her beautiful D-cup breasts, her tight stomach, and her smooth pussy. As she leaned forward, her breasts hung below her body and they kissed.

Emma and Kyle continued kissing while I lowered myself between my husband's legs to take his cock in my mouth. As I licked his shaft and stroked his balls, I looked up and saw Emma's naked body lowering on top of my husband as they kissed. Moments later, her pussy was just inches from my face as Emma straddled his stomach.

Losing all inhibitions, I stroked my husband's cock and moved my mouth up between Emma's legs to flick my tongue against her pussy. She moaned and continued kissing Kyle, grinding her body against his and pushing her wet pussy against my mouth.

Grabbing ahold of my husband's cock, I sat back slightly and guided Emma down onto my husband. I will never forget seeing the tip of his penis touch the outer folds of Emma's pussy, causing both of them to gasp slightly. Watching in almost complete awe, I held my husband's cock as Emma took control of the situation and lowered herself down onto him, taking him fully inside her.

Sitting upright and grabbing her right breast with her right hand and bracing herself on Kyle's chest with her left hand, Emma started riding him. Enjoying the view, I leaned back against the headboard and propped myself up, rubbing my clit and fingering myself while I watched Kyle's balls slap against Emma's wet pussy and ass.

Within minutes, Emma cried out and collapsed onto Kyle's chest as an intense orgasm overcame her body. Kyle wrapped his arms around her back and held her close as her body shook with pleasure. Emma climbed off of my husband, his cock sliding out of her and flopping onto his stomach. Emma moved over to me, still on the bed, and kissed me passionately.

Then, whispering in my ear, she said, "Mai, that was incredible. Thank you for sharing your husband with me. I think you two should finish now. Can I stay and watch?"

"Mmmmm it was my pleasure! Of course you can stay. Trade places with me."

Emma propped herself up against the headboard while I climbed on top of Kyle. Looking him in the eyes I mouthed, "I love you". He smiled back at me, saying "I love you, too". Then, with abrupt passion, Kyle grabbed my hips and guided me onto his cock. Almost immediately, a wave of pleasure rushed through my body as he thrust inside me. His cock was wet from Emma's pussy, and I was nearly dripping down onto his balls from pleasure watching them fuck. But now it's my turn. My turn to ride my husband until we have the grand finish we both love so much.

Grinding my hips into Kyle, I rode him until I was nearly to an orgasm. Then, without warning, Kyle flipped me over onto the bed and came down on top of me, thrusting deep inside me and filling me with his massive cock. His balls slapped against my ass as he pounded against me. In almost perfect sync with the orgasm rushing through my body, the muscles in his arms began to flex and his back tightened as an orgasm rushed throughout him. He collapsed on top of me and a rush of warm semen shot into my pussy as wave after wave from my own orgasm overwhelmed my senses. For what felt like over a minute, our bodies moved together until our orgasms had passed and the room fell silent.

Breaking the silence, Emma climbed off the bed and stood next to us and said, "You two are the most amazing couple I have ever met. I'm going to go get cleaned up and call it a night. See you in the morning."

Emma grabbed her nightgown from the floor and slowly walked out of our bedroom, still naked, and down the hall into the guest room.

Turning our attention back to each other, my husband and I lay in bed for a while talking and laughing together. In the 5 years since we first met, we had never had such a wild sexual experience before.

After a while, we both hopped into the shower for a quick wash and then climbed into bed, drifting off to sleep. The next morning, our day continued as if nothing had happened, and the little experience from the night before remains our little secret to this day. Well... until now... since you all know what happened.

XOXO for now

sensouli
sensouli
15 Followers