Young Cuckold

Story Info
I let my wife mount another man.
7.4k words
3.89
187.6k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a little background before I begin my story. My ex-wife and I got married young. I impregnated her when she and I were only 19, we married shortly after we turned 20. We had little experience with sex, which partly explained her pregnancy. She had only one lover before me and she was my first.

Our parents insisted on the wedding, so it happened. Six months after our hasty wedding, Mary gave birth to our first child, a beautiful deep brown eyed boy.

I fell into a good paying job at a defense plant just outside of our home town and we settled into our new life. Mary was, as most were at the time, a stay at home mom and though my wages did not allow much for restaurants or bars, we were happy.

Our hormone driven teen sex life had settled into a once or twice a week routine. Which between work and baby care, seemed fine for the both of us. I shouldn't say that. Actually I required a bit more. As often as I could get away with it, I would go down to my workshop in the basement where I had a stash of skin magazines and masturbated looking at them. I will admit I diddled myself for an hour or more before finally spurting my load onto the floor.

As time went by, I found a magazine for swingers. I read every ad, dreaming of sharing my wife with a stud, watching her cum and cum on a fat big headed dick. Why these fantasies filled me with lust, I will never know. Time and time again I would cum to them.

Mary had been raised in a very conservative religious household. I do believe it resulted in her somewhat Jekyll and Hyde behavior. She dressed sweetly and properly in public. Her clothing did very little to draw attention to her unusually large breast. The heavy stiff, breast flattening bras removed any chance of wiggle or sway.

She hated profanity and frown sharply on anyone that did, including me. Yet when we were engaged in foreplay, the rules disappeared and I would begin insert vulgarity into our love making. The very sounds of the words enflamed her passions. If she were close, it would put her quickly over the edge.

My wife is very attractive woman. Though she had add about 15 pounds after giving birth, she carries it well. It seemed that most of the weight gathered in her ass and thighs. Her breasts, large and full before giving birth , now hung loose and flattened on her chest. When she bent over, the large soft melons hung and swayed. I found her to be very erotic. Unfortunately for me, her cunt had never returned to its former size. I never did fill her up with my 4 plus inches before the baby and her now stretched and gaping cunt made it certain I wouldn't be doing any time soon. I suspected she didn't feel my cock much at all when I mounted her though she never complained of it.

Mary was a lady in public. PTA, Church, Charity organisations, never used profanity in her speech and shunned those that did. She told me she had never masturbated, even as a child, and she didn't believe it was normal or necessary.

In the dark of the bedroom, especially after a glass or two of wine, she became a very slutty woman that loved a perverted brand of pillow talk, the more graphic and vulgar the better. At first it was only me making up fantasies that usually involved a woman forced to have sex. I would whisper these tales about women stranded on islands captured, tied up, forced to let man after man service her. She would softly moan as the stories took hold in her fertile mind. Her wide cunt drooled continuously while she squirmed.

Mary struggled to get to her orgasms. It wasn't unusual for her to hump me for a half hour or more before she got herself off. She most often had only one orgasm, short in length and when she did get her nut, strangely she would cum off quiet as a church mouse. She would gasp a bit and whisper "I'm cumming" I would lift my hips upward and she would press hard on my pubic bone, her head falling to my chest.

Me on the other hand, I have a very short fuse and had to work hard not to cum until after she nutted. Sometimes I didn't make it. Actually many times I didn't make it. Mary never complained, she would continue to hump me until she nutted and then she just rolled off me and went to sleep.

At work the next morning just after my lunch as was my want, I had to use the men's room. We had several departments of workers on our floor and only two bathrooms to accommodate a sizable workforce. There were only a half dozen or so urinals and were often full, usually a small wait was necessary, especially after lunch and just before quitting time.

Today was no different and as I waited, I chatted with a thin young man that worked down the hall from me. He was a new hire fresh out of trade school, amiable and chatty.

He was shorter than me by a full 4 inches or so with his brown hair chopped in the military style. He was brown eyed and brown skinned, I guessed women would find his face attractive, not pretty but manly and strong. We talked baseball as the Sox were closing in on playoff run. The usual stuff guys go on about.

Two adjacent stalls opened up and we bellied up to pee. We each took the proper man code stances and both looked up at the vacant wall. He pissed like a racehorse, I could hear his urine splash loudly into the stall.

He asked me my name and as I turned to look at him, he was pulling away from the urinal. I almost gasped aloud as I saw the biggest, fattest cock I had ever seen. He had his hand around the base and what was exposed was twice as fat and twice as long as mine. God, I thought, That thing must hang down to his knees.

"Ken, I replied to his question, Ken Comold, I work in R&D."

I felt he might think I was staring, so I quickly moved my eyes looking back up at the wall."

"Well Ken, I hope we get a chance to talk again soon." He said, zipping up and turning away.

"Yeah, where are you working?" I asked, shaking the last of the piss from my tiny dick.

"In design, room 303, maybe we can share a table in the cafeteria one of these days, I love talking baseball."

"Sure" I replied, I'll look for you tomorrow. Oh, by the way what's your name?"

"Arthur, but everyone calls me Sonny. Hope to see you then", he answered with a grin.

That night Mary and I had some wine after dinner, Mary put the baby to sleep while I watched the game. It turned into a laugher by the sixth inning. The Sox were behind 11 to 2.

Mary had gone into the bedroom and was watching a chick flick when I joined her in the bedroom. The made for TV movie revolved around a love triangle that ended happily. She turned off the TV and the lights and snuggled against me. I got the message as she pressed her pubes into my crotch. She wanted to mount me.

We kissed and I stroked her until her legs opened and I slid two fingers into her cunt. Mary's cunt was spacious. She was snug before the baby but since she was large and sloppy wet. As she loosened I managed to slowly add fingers until all four of my fingers were sliding and pumping her.

I cupped them so I massaged her G-spot. She liked this and sometimes even grunted a bit. Still she liked being on top of me to cum. I think she could have cum on my fingers and often came close but she insisted on riding me to get her nut.

She mounted me and I began to tell her a fantasy I had been thinking of that involved a woman and a black man. I could sense her orgasm would not be far off. Suddenly I remembered Sonny and his enormous dick. I began to tell Mary about my discovery in the men's room and I felt her pace quicken.

"What did it look like? " She whispered as she pressed hard against me. I could feel her copious juices, hot and viscous leaking down to my balls. I knew the bed would be soaked with her wetness.

"Like I said, it was long, longer than any cock I ever saw and thick fat as a Coke can and the man was soft, mind you. He was uncircumcised but the skin was pulled back I could see the gleaming red cock head showing as he shook off the last drops of pee. He had an enormous head far bigger than any cock head I've ever seen, Mary it made me hot to see that cock."

That was all it took, Mary began her orgasm. "I'm cumming." she hissed to me. "I'm cumming off."

I silently nutted myself along with her, adding my sperm to her sloppy wetness.

She rolled off me as usual and went to sleep without uttering another word. I got up and went to wash off the cum from my little dick and followed her to sleep myself.

As usual, nothing was said about what happened the night before in the bedroom. Mary gave me her agenda and a list of groceries to bring home.

As promised, Sonny sought me out in the lunch room and joined me along with a couple of guys from my department and we all commiserated the whipping the Sox took the night before.

I got up to return to work and Sonny joined me continuing to chat about the game as we headed to the men's room for release before returning to work. I somehow felt titillated and hoped I might catch a second glimpse of the young man's tool.

I actually had somewhat of a semi-hard on as we approached the door. Luckily for me there were two adjacent stalls and because of our ongoing conversation I was able to watch him pull his long fat dick out. I watched him pull the skin back over the head before he bellied up to the stall. Again he pissed like a horse, his urine splashing loudly against the back of the urinal.

My cock was almost hard and I could barely force my own stream of piss out. Sure enough, I again got to watch him shake his hose before putting it away. I could have probably made myself cum at that moment if I could have got away with it.

We walked back to our shops and made plans to share a lunch table the next day. I seriously thought about going back to the men's room and getting myself off.

That night I did stay up and watch the whole game and when I went to the bedroom I was very surprised to see Mary was still awake. She was reading a romance novel that was popular at the time. I remember it had a scantily clad Viking type character on the cover. She put it away as I undressed for bed.

She said nothing but spooned up to me and began to caress my soft white and hairless belly, allowing her hand lower until she grasped my dick. I was hard and dripping, she began to gently pump me.

I remained silent. I had learned long ago that if I commented during these rare occasions that she initiated sex, it would embarrass her and she would not do it for months. If I remained quiet and let her have her way, she would soon mount me and cum quickly. I liked this because as I said, I couldn't hold off long and when she was like this, I seldom had to.

As expected she pulled me over on to my back and mounted me. She was again sloppy wet and her cunt squished as my hard cock slid easily into her vastness. She groaned. I waited until she settled into her rhythm and began to tell her a fantasy about a girl stranded on an island. She placed her hand over my lips. "No, tell me about his cock." She hissed as her humping began to increase. "I want to hear about his big cock."

I came, I couldn't help it. I pressed up into her and felt my ejaculate surge up and out of my cock. To my amazement it seemed to get her over the top also. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming off" she cried somewhat aloud. Her orgasm was deep and long, she paused for a few seconds and seemed to have a second albeit smaller orgasm. She rolled off me and quickly fell asleep.

The next weekend we had a bunch of our close friends over to watch the first game of the playoffs. There were three couples and several single guys. The guys packed into the living room while the women sat out in the kitchen preparing snacks and drinking wine. Every half hour or so they brought in something else to snack on. Game over, Sox lost, everybody left. I helped Mary to clean up.

We were both more than slightly drunk and I thought we would go directly to sleep but Mary had other plans. She stripped with the lights on and lay naked on the bed, legs splayed open, her cunt shiny with her juice. I wasted no time in stripping the last of my clothes off and mounted her. She grunted with pleasure as I began to fuck her. I'm guessing it was the booze, I was able to fuck her, pump her hard and fast without any thought or worry about premature ejaculation. Mary respond pressing up to meet and match my thrusts.

"Let me, let me!" she cried. "Let me get on top, please don't cum, please don't cum."

I heeded her request and ceased my thrusting. We switched positions and she mounted me. "Don't you cum, don't you dare fucking cum. Tell me about his cock his long fat cock." She said between gasps and grunts as she humped me hard.

I told her about my second experience with seeing Sonny's tool. I told her how I got semi-hard and how I thought about jerking myself off.

"Christ" she cried out. Jesus fucking Christ!" That was the last intelligible words she spoke to me. She simply grunted and gasped until her release came. I came but she never stopped humping until she was sated. She rolled off me and turned out the lamp. As the darkness settled, I reached over and lightly caressed her moist body.

"Wow, that was hot." I whispered hoarsely. "I don't know what brought that on but I will take all of that anytime."

She was quiet and finally rolled over. "I can't tell you, you'll think I'm a pig and a bad person, and a lousy wife."

"No sweetie please do tell me, I would love to know what is turning you on these days, is it hearing about the size of Sonny's manhood?" I asked quietly and calmly. There was a deep silence followed with her surprisingly frank answer.

"Well it's a bunch of things but yes that's part of it. I've never seen a truly big penis on a man before. Lenny, the guy I dated before you had a cock that was about your size, perhaps not as big around and I will admit the thought of seeing a big one discreetly is a big turn on for me but besides that, the girls were talking sex in the kitchen and Carla was boasting about the size of her boyfriend Mark's penis. She claims it's over eight inches and so fat, sometimes she can't get more than the head into her. Jesus the thought of cumming on just the head of a man's cock got thinking about your friend Sonny's cock, I get hot thinking about it. Oh Ken, you know how much I love you, please don't be angry with me."

I lay in the dark thinking about her confession. I honestly never thought about her interest in mounting a hung man. She always seem content to mount my little penis, get her quiet nut and go to sleep. I didn't know how I felt about that but I must say, if it got her that hot, I had no problem with her using it as fantasy fodder.

"Wow, honey, I had no idea. I promise to check out every dick I can at work and report back to you."

She laughed and told me it was all nonsense and she would be past all of it in a week or two. "But, in the meantime...do keep on telling me about it. I'm enjoying this as much as you are."

The Sox made to the AL championship series and we had another Saturday night party. We did have sex a few times since the big one but it was rather uneventful. Mary had her usual silent orgasms and rolled of to sleep.

We had a houseful as the game was gathering many more fans closer to the to the Series the Sox approached.

I will admit I looked at Carla's boyfriend Mark in a far different light, knowing now about his size. I thought I saw Mary crotch gazing but perhaps it was my imagination running away with me. I also invited Sonny to the house for the game and I made sure to remind Mary discreetly that this was the boy I had told her about. I hoped that having two hung men and booze floating around the house would mean another bout of wild, dirty sex for me. My little cock swelled thinking about it.

Soon I was caught up in the up and down movement of the game. My beer consumption was a bit high and soon I needed to use the bathroom. Knowing the downstairs bathroom would be crowded, I decided to head upstairs to the Master. As I passed my spare room I thought I heard a rustling sound behind the closed door. I paused briefly but I needed to pee badly and hurried on.

On the way back to the game, I again stopped by the door and definitely heard clothes being ruffled and small female whimpers. I tried to identify the people in there but I couldn't be sure. What they were doing there was no doubt. I made a note to notice whose wife wasn't in sight.

When I walked through the kitchen I could see that Mary was missing from the clutch of kitchen hens but so was Carla so that answered nothing. I ask of Mary's whereabouts and Sue told me to look in my son Ben's room. I smiled and headed back to the game. When I returned to the living room, I did not see Sonny.

Sox had the bases loaded, no outs and the starting pitcher for the enemy on the ropes. I forgot about the missing persons and dropped back into the game. The game did not go well for the home team and everyone moaned and began to leave.

We all gathered up the bowls of left over snacks, glasses and cans and headed into the kitchen. We had lost the game and people were kissing good bye and heading out the door.

Mary kissed Sonny goodbye at the door and the kiss seemed to linger on just a bit more than a good night peck. I found that both titillating and irritating, I felt my cock swell again mixed up along with a pang of jealousness.

We loaded the dishwasher in silence and quickly headed to the bedroom. I sensed I was not the only one that had felt the sexual tension in the air. Mary came out of the bathroom naked turned off the night light.

As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I could see that she lay on her back, her legs splayed, cunt opened and ready. I trembled with excitement, I knew I would cum instantly if I let my cock touch that hot wet pussy. I got my head between her legs and pressed my face into her crotch. She groaned, grabbed the back of my head and proceeded to fuck my head.

She ground herself against my open mouth and tongue. Her hot dripping juice dribbled down onto the sheets. She began to gasp. "Yes, yessssss, Jesus yes, I'm going to fucking cum off, I'mmmmmmmm, on your fucking face. Fuck, fuck, fuck meeeeeeeee."

It was all to much for me. My little cock squirted rope after rope of my hot cum out onto the sheets.

As her orgasm subsided she released my head, still panting and trembling. "Thanks baby, I needed that." She laughed.

"I would say so." I replied. "I'm glad to be here to please you my princess, I guess it would be safe to say you enjoyed the evening."

We lay there in the dark, sheets warm and wet, the smell of sex filling the darkened room. I began to tell her about my hearing people in the spare room. After a pause she answered.

"Must have been Carla, I think she may have a little thing for your young friend Sonny. I told Carla what you told me about his fat cock and I suspect she needed to see for herself. Carla can be such a slut at times. I doubt she fucked him but I suspect she might have let him dry fuck her. I'm sure she got her hands on his manhood. I'll ask her about it tomorrow and find out the dirt."

I felt myself drifting off to a long and deep sleep. But before I did I remembered that Carla was in the kitchen when I asked about Mary earlier in the night. Carla could not have been in the spare bedroom.

That night I sensed my wife's unease as she hardly spoke to me a dinner and went off to read while I watched the game.

When I came to bed, Mary was reading as was her want, except I could see she had been crying. She turned off the lights. I asked what was wrong. She turned to me and told me she loved me and loved her life with me. She told me she had never been happier in her life. She said she wanted to spend the rest of her life safe in the world I had made for her.

12