Young, Dumb And Full of Cum Ch. 03

Story Info
Emily has runs into some "trouble" in shop class.
1.9k words
4.5
52.8k
60

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily was not fond of shop class, she didn't have to take it, but her friends, for whatever reason, all her friends decided to pick this over computer class, and she didn't want to be left alone in a class full of strangers doing god knows what with a computer, so shop class it was.

Sadly, having her friends around didn't seem to make the class any easier, she was still struggling just as much as any other class, which meant that, to make up for her lack of understanding, she had to stick around after the class was over to work on the project, thankfully, her friends were willing to stick around, since it was the last class of the day anyways.

Her friends weren't the only ones around, this being shop class, a couple of the boys, Tim and Mike, stuck around as well since they enjoyed the class, so much so, in fact, that the teacher had no qualms leaving them in charge as he left to go home.

It didn't hurt that four pretty girls, one of whom was notorious for being easily talked out of her clothes, were there as well, they certainly had their attention diverted as two of the Dees... "helped" Emily with her project.

"Well Emily, you still have three weeks to finish the project, so let's take this nice and slow." Cindy said, talking slowly as if to help Emily absorb all of her words thoroughly "First step, get rid of all loose clothing."

"Loose clothing? but all I have on is a sundress and underwear..." Emily pouted, did she really have to get rid of it? Of course, she really didn't; not with her project at least, as that rule generally applied to bigger hardware than would be needed, but of course, nobody was going to tell her that.

"In case you haven't noticed, we're all dressed in tight and old clothes, so that they don't get caught on the tools." Mindy admonished her friend "If you don't believe us, just ask the boys."

And thus Mindy called the boys over, when they arrived, smiling, Mindy asked them "What should we do with loose clothing, boys?"

"Why, you have to get rid of them" Tim replied in a calm, matter of fact tone, he'd caught on to what the two girls were trying to pull.

"Of course, otherwise, you'd get them caught on machinery, and that's a big cause of accidents." Mike explained further, catching on quickly himself, as he tried to further explain the reason.

"I suppose I have to do it then..." Emily said as she began pulling up her dress, revealing at first her luscious thighs, then her toned ass, framed by light pink frilly panties, followed by her trim stomach, and of course, her matching bra clad breasts, threatening to spill out from them.

"Very good, but since you've chosen to wear frilly underwear," Cindy remarked as she took hold of one of the frills on Emily's underwear, tugging lightly "They have to go as well."

"Oh no..." Emily sounded disappointed, she was being stripped so quickly, and all thanks to her poor choice in clothing, she reached back and unhooked her bra, unleashing her massive and well-formed breasts.

Wasting no time, Emily reached down and pulled down her panties, exposing her bald mound to everyone, it was certainly humiliating to stand there, the only one naked in front of everyone else, but it was her own fault for wearing inappropriate attire for the job.

"excellent, now that you don't have any more loose clothes, you can start making your coffee table." Mindy smacked Emily's ass happily, which jiggled excitedly and sent the poor girl yelping and hopping in surprise, as the four began helping Emily make a table in the nude, forcing her to bend over and contort herself to reach certain spots, exposing her privates quite often.

They managed to make good headway on the table, finishing the basic construction, the table could take the weight of a grown adult without so much a creak, and they would have moved on to the finishing, if not for Cindy and Mindy taking position on either side of Emily and molesting her breasts.

"Did they grow again? I'm so jealous." Cindy exclaimed, much to Emily's mounting embarrassment.

"They are amazing, come here boys, have a feel for yourselves." Mindy invited Mike and Tim to test Emily's breasts, something they happily obliged, and now Emily stood there with two boys fondling her breasts.

Not content with this level of humiliation, Cindy and Mindy moved back and began "admiring" Emily's bare ass, stroking and groping her cheeks openly, and eventually, one of the girls' hands left her ass and wandered down to her now fairly moist labia.

"Guys? Shouldn't we focus on the work?" Emily managed to croak amidst her climbing arousal.

"Oh yeah, speaking of which, I wanted to show you my latest creation." Mindy recalled, as she rummaged through her purse, completely ignoring Emily's question and pulled out a wooden carved dildo "What do you think?"

Emily blushed brightly at the sight of the massive wooden edifice, she reached out to touch it and flinched back as if it electrocuted her.

"It's not gonna bite, take it!" Mindy sighed, and Emily finally reached out and took the wooden cock, holding it with both hands as if might slip out of her hands.

The craftsmanship was certainly something, it was well carved and varnished to give it a smooth surface, Emily gulped audibly, imagining what it would feel like to swallow something this big, a whole foot long and about as thick as any cock she'd seen.

"Go on, put it in your mouth." Mindy urged the naked horny teen on.

Emily went back to staring at the wooden phallus, before finally opening her mouth and swallowing the thing whole.

Everybody watched in silence as Emily fellated the stiff wood in her hand, she was lost in the act, giving it as much love as one would to any real man, in fact, the real men themselves were feeling the tension in their trousers from this sight.

"So? Is it like the real thing?" Mindy finally interjected, and Emily finally returned to reality, taking the dildo out of her mouth.

"Well, I guess it's okay." Emily was somewhat hesitant to answer "it certainly looked the shape, but it doesn't really feel like a real one..."

"I need more feedback than that!" Mindy complained, and her eyes immediately went to the slightly uncomfortable boys "Try theirs out, and tell me how it's different."

The two boys' eyes brightened at this chance, and they gladly stepped forward, unzipping their pants eagerly and unleashing their own cocks, which were not about to lose to the carved one anytime soon, standing in front of the naked girl who, while initially hesitant, sunk down to her knees and began servicing the awaiting erections, now in front of her face.

Her head bobbed along, sucking away at the stiff manhoods hungrily, watching Emily treat the cocks with love could convince anyone that she was going along with these pranks willingly, despite the opposite being true.

"Emily, you need to get a better position, get on the table." Mindy interrupted the blowjobs, slightly to the worry of the boys, albeit momentarily, as Emily was ushered over to her own coffee table, climbing on top and now on both her hands and knees, the boys resumed their position in front of Emily and within her mouth once again, however, the reason for the change in position came next.

"Okay Emily, let's test my work out in a different way." Mindy didn't give much time to Emily before inserting her wooden cock into Emily's equally ravenous pussy, now sufficiently lubricated simply from the act of stripping naked and sucking both wooden and real cocks, Emily squealed in muffled pleasure as the cock was devoured in its full length right down to Mindy's grip, Emily's blissful moan with her mouth full was probably all that was needed to tell the story, but Mindy was not satisfied; she began pumping away with the dildo, smoothly gliding in and out of Emily's slick hole, lewd noises sounding from the ministrations.

Considering the size of the dildo and Mindy's vigorous movements, it was a surprise Emily's orgasm didn't come any sooner, a few minutes in and the girl was already quivering in ecstasy, her moans over the cocks which still filled her mouth and the walls of her loins contracting over the wood that stuffed her completely.

When Mindy pulled the dildo out, Emily's trapped juices leaked freely down her thighs, yet despite all the excitement, Emily was still dutifully sucking away at the cocks.

"Okay Emily, now that you've sampled it in this end, we need to see how it compares here too." Mindy wore a devilish grin as she ushered Mike over to her side.

Emily's eyes widened in surprise, once at Mindy's words, and once again when she felt the tip of Mike's cock pressing against her still eager hole, though it didn't linger there for long, and Emily felt the hot shaft plunging deep into her.

With Tim's hard cock still in her mouth, Emily moaned as she began getting spit-roasted by the two boys, who now intensified their movements, Tim taking hold of Emily's head and fucking her mouth, while Mike pounded her from behind as powerfully as he could.

Everybody could tell Emily was in heaven, she had orgasm after orgasm as the two boys switched midway and Tim took over fucking Emily as hard as he could, spanking her bubbly ass in the process while Mike's meat filled her mouth just as well, forcing her to gag more than once.

Cindy and Mindy recorded the show with satisfaction, it wasn't sexual in nature, they just enjoyed watching gullible little Emily fall for their simple tricks every time, and it wasn't like Emily hated it, in fact, she'd expressed her thanks many times to her friends on how much fun she gets to have when they're around; learning so many new things, and managing to get off to boot!

speaking of getting off, the girls thought, the two boys seemed just about ready to unleash their loads on the beautiful Emily. Mike, who was enjoying Emily's mouth, pulled back and released his jizz all over Emily's beautiful face, Emily wasted no time taking the shrinking cock in her hungry mouth, draining it completely, while Tim plunged deep into Emily's voracious pussy and shot his hot spunk inside her loins.

The boys backed away from the now exhausted girl, who collapsed almost immediately on the table.

"So Emily, what do you think? Is my dildo as good as the real thing?" Mindy asked Emily expectantly, but the later was pretty dazed to give an immediate answer, though she did once she got her wits about herself again:

"Mmmm, sorry Mindy, I think I still prefer the real thing." Emily replied with a dreamy lilt, still basking in the glow of so many orgasms as her glance skewed towards the still bare but now flaccid cocks.

"Is that so?!" Mindy feigned offense at the judgment, and took her dildo, wiping the now soaked toy off before stuffing it into a small bag, then into her purse, before saying "Well, if you say so, c'mon everyone, let's leave miss cock snob to catch her breath."

And so, the four headed towards the shop's door, leaving a naked but satisfied Emily to herself.

"Won't she notice you've taken all her clothes?" Tim asked, adjusting his attire after the romp he and his friend had.

"Don't worry," Mindy grinned, patting her purse reassuringly as they walked down the school hallway and into the parking lot "our Emily is too young, dumb and full of cum to pay attention to such details."