Young Friends

Story Info
Sexy woman is taken by friends of her son.
2k words
4.09
427.9k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pisces
pisces
14 Followers

I was heading to my car after leaving a formal function at a downtown theater. I wore a black lace and chiffon cocktail dress, with a modest vee neck, black stocking, black and gold heels and jewelry. It was a Saturday night about 11:30, I didn't really want to go home to an empty house, and I wasn't sure I wanted to go clubbing dressed the way I was.

I was almost to the parking garage when I say Danny coming out of a bar with friends. He looked at me and whistled and told me I looked fabulous. His friends agreed with him and that made me feel good. Danny came over and put an arm around me and kissed me, I hesitated then responded and Danny made this a passionate kiss. Danny was 23 and had graduated with my son and over the last couple of weeks, I had seen him several times, we talked about nothing and he often complemented me. He was young, good looking and fit. He was sexy and I was horny, but he was my son's age. Then he kissed me again, long and passionate and I melted.

We were on the street corner and I broke the kiss. I looked at him and asked if he needed a ride home. He stepped back looked at me and said if I was driving he would go any where with me, then he said something to his friends, took my arm and we went to my car.

As soon as we got to his apartment, I needed a drink to steady my nerves, he poured me double of gin in a glass that I drained - then I had another - before he mixed me a gin and tonic. The booze went to my head and I was giddy. We stood at his serving bar and he kissed me, his tongue exploring and mine responding. My heart was beating fast when we picked up our drinks and headed toward the sofa.

Before I could turn around, Danny unzipped my dress and removed it, he said it looked expensive and didn't want to damage it. He carefully put it on a hanger and put it in the closet, then he turned to look at me. I wore a black lace bra, panty, garter and nylon set from Victoria Secret, heels and jewelry, Danny said wow and slowly began touching my white skin.

His hands moved slowly over my shoulders, down my arms to the elbow and then across my chest, his fingers stopped inches from my bra, my titties aching and the nipples hard and screaming to be touched and missing their first chance. My breathing halted in anticipation, he nibbled my ear and moved his hand to tummy. Gently, tenderly he rubbed my midriff, lingering at my navel, the touch was light and my body quivered. Then his fingers moved down, moving over the waistband of my panties, again his fingers traced the waistband of my panties until his index finger lifted the band, the others slid under. I held my breath, sucking in my stomach. It seemed like forever as his fingers moved slowly down, I was weak in the knees as he reached the mound of hair, desperately I wanted him. His fingers, just at the edge of my furry mound, a gentle tug, a twist of hair around a finger, I was on the edge, a dam ready to burst.

Then in an instant his hands were off my body, my eyes opened and I exhaled, bewildered, disappointed ready to speak, but not sure what to say. Danny then put his hands on my hip, turned me toward him, then he helped me move my feet to shoulder width and knelt in front of me, his faces inches from where I wanted him to penetrate me. He slid his hands down my legs stopping at the backs of my knees. And as he began to caress and rub I started to buckle, caught myself and stood before him. His tongue flicked over his lips as he now used both hand on my right leg, holding it, stroking it slowly moving up to where nylon and flesh met and I trembled as he slid from the one to the other and still upward his hands moved, as I bent my knees straining to help him reach my wet panties and desire so close. Danny moved his head close, took a gentle bite of my pussy, his tongue adding to the moisture accumulated.

Danny pulled back again and then I heard myself scream. I was begging him to take me, fuck me, eat me, finger me, just quit teasing and do me. He looked at me and smiled and in the background I heard the phone ring, my heart skipped a beat, but it did not ring again. Then Danny stood up and removed his clothes. The muscles on his arms and chest rippled, his stomach was flat, his cock was hard and his bag and balls tight and firm, he looked as ready as I felt.

Danny got a soft stuffed ottoman and put it in front of him. He told me he wanted me to suck his cock and to lean over the stool so my ass was high in the air, he wanted to watch me in the mirror. Danny sat on the edge of the sofa and I leaned over and began to stroke his penis. Slowly he told me, hold it touch it, lick it, just don't rush. Then Danny made a loud noise and told me to take him, he kept his hands in my hair as I moved up and down his long shaft. With each stoke I tried relaxing more and taking him deeper on each thrust. I heard noises, but Danny held me to him as he moaned louder and began moving with me.

Danny's hands left my head at about the same instant I felt hands on my ass, quickly sliding down the cheek and a finger sliding quickly into my pussy. I pulled back, looked around as the finger in pussy gripped me tighter. A cock hung inches from my face and I adjusted to take in the room. Then I saw the six men who had been with Danny earlier, they were either naked or moving toward it. Then Danny stood and took charge, and then he began.

"You must appreciate the beauty of the woman, the silky blonde hair flowing down on to alabaster shoulders. The hair covering little places of erotic pleasure" and then he nibbled my lobe and French kissed my ear and involuntarily I shuddered. "Look at the lovely neck, made to be nuzzled and kissed and sucked. The chest flows down into the breasts, the large soft masses of fat that all men crave all want to suck." Then sliding his had in my bra, he exposed one tit, " the essence of a woman, the areola, reds and browns and excitement measured by the firmness of the nipples" A quick kiss and he slid it back in the bra. "Knowing its there, knowing its hard, knowing it wants sucked and yet covered by the sheer lace, black on white, knowing what it looks like and yet not seeing it, the excitement, the anticipation builds" Then his hands moved down to my legs and he started describing them in the same detail as he touched me ever so gently.

Then I heard one say, "Cut the bull shit Dan, she wants fucked, we want to fuck her lets get on with it". In an instant, I was on my back and one was kneeling in front of me, his mouth covering my pussy, his teeth gnawing at the thin material. Then his fingers found my cunt, he gently grabbed my clit and massaged it and I was close. I could hear me begging, "please come to me, fuck me please" and as they teased and urged, I begged louder and harder and was more explicit. Then Dan mounted me, I came almost instantly as he thrust in and out, the explosion subsided and Dan continued his now slow rhytmic movement. Two of his friends were now caressing my tits, alternately kissing and feeling. The climax ended the pleasure heightened.

Then Dan stopped and removed himself. He unfastened my bra and removed my panties. Then he had me bend over the stool as I felt one of his friends enter me from behind. The movement began slowly and then a cock was presented for me to suck. I fingered his balls, licked his rod and was able to take his smaller cock completely in mouth. As the one behind me moved faster, I worked faster, I could feel both of them building, then it stopped and they were replaced by two others.

Then they all stopped and I could feel fingers at my anus, No I was screaming as arms held me down and slowly I felt the pressure, the movement the penetration. The pain, oh the pain, but it quickly subsided, the violation was exciting and I began breathing more rapidly. The voice called me a slut and bitch and the degradation was exciting, I swore at him and he slapped my ass, I swore again and he slapped again, the sting and again the sting, I was building to another climax, begging him to go faster, harder and he would pull his cock nearly out and slam it home hard and deep as his hand came down on my ass. I screamed and shuddered and collapsed and he held me gently from behind, his hands fondling my tits, his lips on my neck and ear.

He slid from me and then I felt penetration, a smaller man entered my ass. Then he leaned back into a chair with me on top of him and as another prepared to enter my pussy. I was unprepared for the fullness as I took him. They moved slowly, the one on top doing most of the action. I could feel their organs through the membrane separating them. It was not unpleasant but not exciting. They moved and I let them, resting relaxing as they built their own kind of climax.

Danny talked to me and I told him I was getting sore and asked we could finish soon. Danny had me lay on my back on the floor as he knelt over me, he wanted me to suck his cock as he rubbed it, and I looked to see all six kneeling over me, slowly rubbing their rods. I moved from one cock to the other, licking kissing sucking. Until I heard one man groan, and he moved, shoving his cock deep into my mouth and I felt the spurt, the blast of cum and I pulled back taking the first load in the mouth and the rest in my face. Then another cock was exploding in my mouth, down my chin excess being rubbed on my tits. The blasts came over and over until all six had sent their cum in my mouth, in my eyes over my cheeks, down my chest. Danny wiped my eyes and they helped me to my feet as I stood looking in the mirror, white cum drying in my hair dripping down my chin on to my boobs and down on to my legs. I wanted to clean up but they wanted to look at me used and smeared with their signs of manhood fulfillment.

I sat in a chair drinking a fresh gin and tonic as the cum of six men dried on my black lingerie and face. For the first time, I looked at the seven young men. Besides Danny, there were two others that graduated from high school with my son and one with my daughter. I had just been fucked by seven men, four of them friends of my children, people who had been guests in my home.

pisces
pisces
14 Followers