Young Friends

Story Info
Wild night between two 18-year-olds.
1.5k words
3.93
96.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I got in the car, I said goodbye to my co-counselors, and told them all I would see them in a week. I didn't realize until after I left just how much I was going to miss working with them all, they had become as close as family to me and I couldn't bear to be away from them for so long. As my mom pulled away, I looked back and saw my summer boyfriend wave goodbye and then disappear into the staff room. I was really going to miss him; we hadn't been apart more than two days all summer.

Though we hadn't had much free time alone, since the kids seemed to always be around and when the kids were asleep we seemed to be bogged down in staff meetings. My mom and I enjoyed pleasant conversation as we drove the hour and a half to the college we were having a week long conference at. I am Quaker and we have an annual retreat every year. I love going because I get to see all of my friends from conferences and spend time with them since we hardly ever get to see each other. All the high school aged kids stay on one floor for the week and we have only about four or five adults there to keep us in line.

When I first saw Kevin, I didn't really think that much of my attraction to him, I had a boyfriend and I needed to remember that. The next couple of days passed with out anything big happening, another girl and myself were planning all the workshops for the high-school kids, hereafter referred to as Young Friends, and I was getting a little stressed out, it just seemed like so much for an eighteen year old to have to do. One night a bunch of us were hanging out in what we deemed the "Smoking Circle", really just some benches outside of our dorm. We were talking, needless to say, mostly about sex. Who we had hooked up with, what we had done, it was a lot of fun. After this conversation that ended up lasting a good two hours, I pulled my friend Phoebe aside and asked her if she thought there was anyone there that might want to hook up with me. I felt really bad doing this considering I had a boyfriend back at camp but, I was getting all hot and bothered between my legs.

She looked at me startled and exclaimed, "I think everyone here would hook up with you!"

I was shocked by that statement, since I have always had low self-esteem and couldn't believe that any of those guys would want to hook up with me. I started to think and then couldn't stop myself before I blurted out, "Ok, I have to be honest; I am really horny. This summer of abstinence is really getting to me; I need to get laid and quick."

She laughed at me, and said, "Hey don't worry it happens to the best of us, we'll find you someone, k?"

"Thanks hun, I appreciate it, so what do you think of Kevin?'

"He's cute a little too built in my opinion but he runs track what can you expect."

"I think I am gonna hook up with him, I like him a lot and he makes me feel so good about myself."

"Go for it babe, make him never forget you!!" We went back inside and ran into a couple of friends who were going to have a slumber party in their room. As we went in I noticed Kevin in the room already and decided it was either that night or never. We pushed the beds together and we all piled in, I said loudly that I usually have to get up in the night to pee, so I needed an end. Phoebe knew what I was getting at so her and her "friend" slept in the middle and the other to people slept on the far side near the windows, which put Kevin next to me. I was really excited but, I had never really pursued anyone before so I really didn't know what to do.

"I'm cold, would you mind scooting a little closer Kev?" I asked, trying not to sound needy.

"Sure, do you want to share this blanket so we both have two on us?"

"Yeah, I would like that, thank you."

As he snuggled closer I realized that he seemed to be having trouble putting his hand anywhere since my back was towards his stomach, so I told him that he could spoon me if he would like. He did wrapping his well-built arms around my slim body. I had never really noticed how true romance novels can be, his body was so firm and mine so soft in comparison. As I snuggled closer soaking up his warmth, I noticed that his thumb was gently stroking my tummy, where my tank top had ridden up, just slow soft circles on my abdomen and they were driving me mad. I was getting so wet; I thought I was going to die if I didn't get satisfaction soon. A little cooing sound escaped my lips, not audible to the other four in the bed but, audible to Kevin. He moved his hand slowly up my body and found my braless boobs. I had never had a guy who was actually able to grab my boobs in one hand. Since I wear a DD, it isn't a common thing to come by, but I knew that it meant one thing. He started stroking my nipples, and since I have always been super sensitive in that area, I immediately felt like I had wet myself.

Leaning over my shoulder, I asked "Do you want to sleep on the floor, it might be more comfortable and there is a mattress down there?"

"Sure," he replied.

I moved our pillows and blankets to the floor and lay down; he immediately gathered me into his arms and kissed me, as he did so he continued to tease my nipples mercilessly. I began to make my soft cooing noises again, but I wasn't worried about anyone hearing me since they all knew what I was after. He moved his head down to my nipple and started gently sucking on it; I was gasping then, and thrusting my hips up. When he bit my nipple, I almost cried out as I orgasmed, but I bit my finger instead, and I could taste the blood on my lips. He slid my shirt off after that, and started moving his head down lower until he was sucking on my belly button. He pulled the boxers I was wearing off and moved his hand down as he moved his head to my lips again.

His fingers were so large, and since I hadn't had much experience with guys, (I had only had sex twice) he was unable to fit more than one finger inside of me. I was scared to have sex with him at the thought of how endowed he was, since I could feel his hard cock against my leg. I moved my hand down to his boxers and stripped them off in one swift movement allowing me free access to his erection. I started massaging it, gripping it tightly, and rubbing his balls in between my fingers. He moaned softly in my ear before he moved away to get something out of his bag.

He turned back towards me, looking scared, and said "I don't have a condom." I grabbed my purse and pulled out the blue packet that held the only condom I had and moved down to his cock and placed it slowly on him, rolling the latex down his 12 inch shaft. When I was done, I got on top of him, since I had heard you could control how much of the penis was going inside off you. As I reached for his cock I moved it against me to make sure I was lubricated enough. Then I slowly moved my hips down enveloping him inch by inch.

When his cock was fully inside of me, I began to grind my hips harder into him, as I bent down to kiss him on the lips. I moaned in his ear as I licked it softly. He grabbed my ass and thrusting his own hips began to fuck me so hard, and it felt wonderful. I loved the mixture of pain and pleasure. He sat up with his arms behind him and moved my body towards him, so that he could torture my nipples again. I was going wild bucking on top of him like I had been sexually frustrated for 40 years. As I slammed my body on to his again and again, I felt his cock stiffen, feeling this caused my pussy to tighten up and in the next instant we were both cumming hard. As I rolled off him, I felt his arm wrap around me and move to my boobs, just contented to hold them. And as I drifted off to sleep, I remembered suddenly, that I had a boyfriend...

To Be Continued...