Young Love the Best Way Possible

Story Info
One great day between two young lovers.
1.1k words
3.95
12.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking down the hallway of this small town high school is starting to get to me. All these boys the same, country boys with their sun bleached, dirt stained jeans, mud caked cowboy boots even though they've only dreamed of being cowboys, and the dip can rings in their back pockets. Except for one boy who really stood out to me. Long black hair, chin peppered with small black and red airs, tight red jeans held up with a rainbow car seat belt, a different band shirt every day and always a monster in hand. Me being the kind of girl that doesn't belong in the rural life I've been thrown into. I'm a bit of a city girl. I like the hustle and bustle on all the people the loud music that pulsates through your body.

Seeing this boy walk down the hall makes my blood boil, my heart skip a beat, and my stomach knot. This boy happens to be my boyfriend, until the end of senior year. He's now my fiance, and hen things got interesting. We spent so much time together our sexual tension was tough. Every hot kiss got closer and closer to us being together.

It was the first week of June and I had just moved and my new room was in the basement. No one was home but me and the dog. I hear my phone vibrate on my bed, then i see a flash of light from the glass block window. I slowly walk up the stairs to see a red jeep sitting in the driveway. His face was at the door, my heart jumped. I ran toward the door, threw it open and jumped into his arms and we spun around. We walked inside and straight down to the basement. He sat down on my bed, and leaned back against the cold white concrete wall. I was in the middle of cleaning up the mess we had from the move, and what i really need now is a break. I hopped on my bed, sitting cross legged directly in front of him. I leaned over and kissed him, a long passionate kiss. Our eyes shut, lips pressed together. I lean further over, our bodies pressed against each other, our hearts beating as one. His hands on the small of my back, my hands running through his hair and along over his cheeks, down to his chest.

He reaches under the back of my shirt. His strong, warm hands feel amazing on my back. I climb up so I'm straddling his lap. He slowly pulls my shirt off over my head. I start kissing his neck, just lightly pecking his collar bone and shoulders. His long fingers undo my purple lace bra, it comes falling off between us. My bare chest now exposed. He puts his hands all over my 38DDDs, nipples hard and perky against his hands. I take my hands down and pull off his shirt to expose his smooth chest. I press myself against him. The room starts to heat up, and so do we.

He uses his strength to force me over. He begins to kiss my neck, he knows me to well. I squirm under him, his ands on my hips. He slides off my shorts, His hands move to my stomach. He is kissing my inner thighs. He slides his hands down, rumbaing on my shaven pussy. He lightly rubs down my slit and back up. He pulls my lips apart and blows ever so lightly on my clit.

My body tenses up, I sigh with pleasure. My hands rumbaing my chest, feeling my erect nipples. HIs tongue flicks my clit and I moan softly. My pussy soaking wet, begging to be pleased. He keeps flicking my clit with his tongue. He starts to rub his fingers over my pussy. He slides one finger into me, my back arches and i squeeze down on my chest. He slowly starts finger fucking me while he flicks my clit. My breathing gets heavy and uneven. i moan loud, screaming his name in extacy. My warm pussy juice getting all over his face.

He comes up to kiss me. I hold him close. I push him down on his back and now it's time for me to please him.

My hands start at his sides while I start to kiss his chest then his stomach. I get down to his pants and unzip them with my teeth. I pull them off and see his 9 inch dick staring me in the face. I blow on the had of his dick lightly just to see him twitch. I put my hands on his hips and wiggle my fingers back and forth. He squirms under me. I take his dick into my mouth, running my double pierced tongue around it. I take my hand lightly rubbing and squeezing on his ball sack, I can feel his dick swell in my mouth. I press down with my lips and let my hand drop. I grab his shaft and start rubbing all over his dick. I flick the tip of his dick with my tongue tasting his sweet pre cum. I squeeze his ball sack again and tighten my lips. He moans loud and thrust his hips as he unloads into my mouth. I lookout him after he gets done so he can watch me swallow. I lick his dick clean and goto kiss him and he pulls me close to him.

He rolls me over and says for me to get ready to be pleasured even more than before. He climbs on top of me and begins to rub all ore my chest. I can feel his dick beginning to get hard again. my pussy is getting wet thinking about him being in me. He pinches my nipples and watches me quorum. He takes my breast into his mouth flicking my nipple with his tongue, making it hard not to get turned on.

He rubs his dick on the outside of my wet pussy teasing me with it. He slides is rock hard dick into me slowly at first making me want more. Slowly moving in and out finally pounding in to me with all his might. I moan loudly and scream his name. As he thrusts his dick hard in to me. I moan even louder. I can feel myself tensing up around him. His dick growing inside me. He begins to thrust even harder, squeezing my chest and pinching my nipples with every thrust. He presses down hard on my chest as his huge dick unloads inside me. I can feel his warm cum filling me up. With one last thrust he brings me to another amazing orgasm. My heart still beating fast, I reach up and kiss him. He lays down on top of me and continues to kiss me until we both fall off to seep in each others arms.