Young Lovers Embrace

Story Info
Teenage lovers slip away for a moment of romance.
2.1k words
4.28
46k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying in bed, he was unable to sleep. His mind battling with emotions, thoughts, and regrets from the day. It was just after midnight and the house was full of visitors. Her family were close friends with his parents and they had come to hangout for the day and spend the night. People were sleeping throughout the small farm house.

Sofas, floors and beds were packed with siblings and parents. No space was spared. She was sleeping in one of his sisters beds this evening, and even though she over 40 feet and two rooms away, her image was burning in his mind as if she were in the room with him.

Their occasional family visits were bitter sweet. He longed to see her, but always felt awkward trying to talk to her, and his heart ached every time he stared into her piercing eyes. It was as if she could reach right inside of him and light his soul on fire.

They spent the day going for walks outside, playing board games and talking about nothing in particular. She was an angel and he was living for the moment, enjoying her laugh, breathing in her scent, treasuring every accidental brush of flesh on flesh as they walked.

She'd been with him throughout his entire life, yet might as well have been a million miles away. He couldn't remember a time when he didn't think of her at some point during each day. She as hypnotic, unforgettable and out of reach. Yet, at this very moment she was just a heart beat away in the other room, sleeping like a child.

The heat was getting to him. He threw the blanket off and sat upright in one fluid motion. He'd have to softly walk through a maze of bodies, but he decided to get up to have a drink of water.

He usually slept in less, but tonight he fumbled for a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt to cover up - then he made his way through the house. Each sofa held the shadowy figure of a sleeping visitor. A make-shift bedding area was even on the floor for one of his sisters. It wasn't much of a house, so they all made room where they could.

He tip toed through the living room and past the open door to his sisters room and he took a deep breath. There she was, cast in a glow of moonlight coming through the window, lying on the bed asleep.

She slept on her back with one leg completely uncovered by her blanket. Her oversized sleep shirt had ridden up and was exposing the thin waist band of her panties across her hip. Her creamy skin seemed to reflect the moon's glow and her red hair cascaded all around her pillow, framing her beauty in a way he enjoyed deeply.

He looked away. Embarrassed that he was looking at her while she slept.

"It's not right" he thought.

He gazed around the room. No one has stirred. The house was as quiet as he'd ever remembered it being, which was unusual with guests in the house.

He looked back. He couldn't help himself. Her skin was a magnet for his gaze and he wanted this moment in time to freeze, so he could just take in her beauty and appreciate her for who she was.

He stepped closer, moving a few feet into the room. The moonlights direction changed and looked even more incredible across her bare thigh. He approached her bed side, knelt down, brought two fingers to his lips and then reached out as if to places this kiss directly onto her lips with his finger tips - but he stopped inches away as to not wake her. He smiled then turned to quietly leave. He found his way to the kitchen, found a glass, and gently turned the tap to pour a small cup of water without disturbing anyone.

He was wide awake, not sure if he'd ever get back to sleep now. Staring out of the kitchen window he watched a falling star glance across the sky as he took his last sip. It was a beautiful night and he could hear the crickets chirping in the yard when he stood this close to the window.

Suddenly he felt a surprising touch on his lower back that startled him. He turned quickly to see a flash of red curls and he instantly relaxed and smiled. She had come to check on him.

"Are you ok? What are you doing up?" she asked.

"I'm wonderful now. I just came to get a glass of water. What are you doing up?" he replied.

"Oh, I had a dream that you were close and I wanted to see if it was real"

He felt embarrassed. He shouldn't have watched her sleep. Perhaps that woke her.

"I'm right here for you." he said.

"And that makes me happy." she answered. "Would you hold me?"

She grabbed his hand, turned around placing her back to his chest and she pulled his arms around her.

"Of course I will." he said. "Are you all right?"

"Yes. I just want you to hold me close." she whispered.

"There's nothing I would want more." he answered.

His heart began to warm. She had never come into his arms before and he was taking in every new sensation.

Just as he started to relax, she backed into him more, pressing her firm bottom against him. Was this deliberate? His heart rate increased.

They stood in the dark shadow of the kitchen unseen and he wanted it to stay that way. He looked down, placing his face above her shoulder, breathing softly on her neck. He closed his eyes and smelled her hair, then he felt her begin to move against him side to side slowly. The thin fabric of her sleep shirt and his pajama pants were not going to hide the desire that she was building in him. Was she toying with him?

He didn't want to assume too much, so he whispered to her, "lets sit down on the floor."

They slid down the wall, never breaking their embrace. He placed his back against the wall and she leaned back, placing her head on his chest as she sat comfortably between his legs. They were still completely hidden in the shadows and no one in the house knew they were together.

"I want to be like this forever" she whispered.

"You are so beautiful. I love feeling your touch more than I can ever explain" he said.

"There is no need to explain" she said. And in the softest voice she could muster, she whispered "You can touch me all over if you'd like."

Those words burned through his heart and his blood flowed fast. There was no hiding his growing excitement that was now pressing against her hip. He no longer cared to hide it.

She leaned back against him, brought her arms up and ran her fingers through his hair while his hands softly found their way around her sides, rising slowly and gently, gliding across her shirt fabric until his fingertips felt the hardening firmness of her nipples. He brushed his open hands across them, touching them delicately as if they were the soft pedals of a flower.

She gasped as a sweet sensation rushed through her body. "Just like that" she said.

He continued to softly tease her breasts through her shirt while she lowered her left hand and reached behind her, sliding her hand into his pants and gripping his hardening length.

His breath quickened as he felt pleasure like never before. He hungered for her more than ever and he leaned in to kiss her neck and nibble her earlobe. As she enjoyed his kiss, his hand moved slowly down from breasts. Guiding him, she parted her perfect legs and gave him a direct path to her panties.

His fingers dwelled momentarily over her fabric, which was unable to conceal the moist flesh below. He made circular motions over the cloth, teasing her body and making her hunger for his touch before he slid his hand under her clothing to finally enjoy her feminine secrets.

She began to squeeze and stroke him inside of his pants as his fingers explored her softness. She was breathing deeper as her excitement grew. They each had difficulty remaining quiet. He tried holding his breath to reduce the sound but it was unbearable. The pleasure coursing through both of their bodies was almost too much to contain, but they continued stimulating each other in the dark shadows of the kitchen while everyone slept.

When he couldn't take it any more, he grabbed her hand, signaling her to stop the intense motion. Then he whispered, "It's a beautiful night. Let's go outside."

As they quietly rose, he licked his moist fingers and went into the next room to retrieve a blanket without waking anyone, then they slipped out the back door together.

He held her hand tight and led her around to a secluded side of the house under a maple tree that he had planted as a young child. The wind blowing through the large leaves was a beautiful sound that he always enjoyed.

He spread the blanket out and they both fell to their knees in the middle, falling back into each other's familiar kiss. They held each other and kissed passionately for what felt like hours, but was probably only a fleeting moment. As they broke free from each other briefly, she lifted her sleep shirt off over her head, and he did the same with his. He paused to take in the stunning curves she was presenting him before pulling her close and holding her body against his bare chest.

The temperature was warm and the air was moist, but the soft breeze against their skin made the experience even more intense.

She put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him slowly to the ground, putting him on his back, then slid her panties down and tossed them onto the grass to her left. He took in her entire figure, feeling as if this were a dream. His head spun.

She knelt down, gripped his pants and slid them down slowly, freeing him from the constricting cloth. She moved on top of him and kissed his lips while he slid his hands over her back and bottom. Her skin was like velvet and her scent was intoxicating.

They both gasped simultaneously as she slowly and calmly slid down his length, completely engulfing him with her wet passion. The motion of her hips held his entire world in suspense. She controlled his entire being.

She took her time. She enjoyed driving him toward the precipice of pleasure. Soon she was increasing her speed and throwing her head back, tossing her red hair in the wind and trying to hold in her soft moans of bliss. She felt the rising wave of ecstasy, pulsing from the center of her body outward as she climaxed. She let out a soft squeal, unable to container her voice any longer - Then collapsed onto his chest.

As she lay motionless across his chest, he grabbed her hair, gently pulling her face towards his for a soft kiss. His tongue brushing her lips - hers brush his in return. While still passionately exploring each others soft lips, he begins to rock his hips and stimulate her once again. He couldn't get enough of her. She was perfect to him and he was enjoying every moment of her touch.

He aggressively grabbed her ass with his right hand and rolled with her across the blanket, putting her on her back. While still holding her hair in his left hand, and her bottom with his right, he began to rock his hips into her hot, wet depths, making her shudder with pleasure.

She was right where he wanted her and he was going to treasure this moment forever. As they gradually increased their grinding pace he alternate back and forth between kissing and softly biting at her neck and kissing her perfect pink lips.

He placed his mouth close to her ear and whispered softly "I've loved you as long as I can remember."

She smiled and kissed him immediately and her breathing increased.

"I love you too." she exclaimed, and they both were overcome with waves of orgasmic pleasure at almost the same moment. Their bodies trembled together for several seconds before relaxing into a soft embrace.

They brushed the hair out of each others eyes and smiled as they enjoyed this moment.

"We'd better sneak back in before anyone wakes." she whispers...