Young Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man and older women.
5.2k words
4.43
122k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The innocence of youth is what I heard my older sister and her friend talking about....

Kate, my sister, was 25. Her friend Emma at least five years older. What they were referring to was how the lady of the house I boarded in was becoming more friendly with me. Kate and Emma seemed to think Debbie, the solo mother with two pre-teen kids, was after my body.

Moving back to the city I'd originally planned to live with my sister for a while, but that plan fell thru when we had a big argument. So I ended up finding myself a place as a boarder. I couldn't yet afford a place all to myself so this seemed like a good interim step.

I'd meet Kate over lunch most weekends and on this occasion Emma was along as well, this is how the girls ended up ganging up on me about Debbie wanting to jump my bones. They'd go on about how next Debbie would have her two boys staying with their dad for the weekend and she'd ask me to go out on the town with her. Or, one night she'll just climb into bed with you and use your young cock for her pleasure.

OK, I'll admit that Debbie was attractive and she'd not had any guy staying over in the few months I'd been living under her roof... But still, I didn't move in there with the view to banging the lady of the house. My sister and Emma went on at length about how good it is for an older woman to be full of young cock. I put it down to my sister just wanting to tease me. Ever since we were kids she'd been teasing me about my package, on account of it being above average, although I didn't realise it in my early years.

I blushed red as Emma and Kate teased me about the randy lady of the house raping me, having her wicked way with me. At the same time I have to admit my cock twitched as I pondered the possibility of Debbie sneaking into my bed, letting her long brown hair fall over my face as she...

By the time Emma and Kate had finished teasing me lunch was over and I had some naughty thoughts in mind. As we parted, Kate left me with the words, just watch for the signs Timmy, it's only a matter of time. Kate had met Debbie on several occasions and could speak from first hand experience that she fitted the 'hungry for sex' mould that Emma had jokingly referred to.

With all this in mind I looked at Debbie in a new light.

My job as a courier driver saw me working long hours, leaving home normally around 5am and returning around 7pm, five days a week. This suited Debbie as I wasn't in the way of her getting the kids ready for school in the mornings. At night, she'd get the kids cleaned up and ready for bed, after which I'd grab a shower and hit the sack myself.

Debbie had referred to this ritual as her getting all her three kids off to bed, something which could be construed in different ways.

I'd not been dating anyone seriously as yet, only girls my own age, who all had run off after getting my cock fully hard. OK, my sister had teased me about this but surely it wasn't going to be that big a problem? Yes, I'd measured myself, on the slack close to 7 inches and an inch a half in diameter, growing to almost 11 inches and two and a half inches in diameter. Having seen porn before this didn't seem unusual, but alas, I learned about this phenomenon later in life.

At work we had a large group of girls and guys my age, 18, and slightly older, working to sort the night freight into the destination bins prior to the trucks doing the nighthauls. Most of them were uni students and not many of them could afford their own cars or motorbikes. It was quite common for couriers to give a ride to the manifesting crew members, as and when it suited.

In my area, one guy and three girls lived nearby to my boarding house so this was a regular thing. No big deal, all more or less on the way and as I lived a fair way from town public transport got to be a pain for them after the normal office hours rush. Roger was always the first to be dropped off. Lisa would be second, leaving Trish and Maggie third and fourth. It didn't make any difference whether Trish or Maggie got off last or second to last, but as the girls seemed to be competing for who got to sit next to me in the middle seat of the van I had my fun with it.

It soon turned into a competition between them, as soon as Lisa was out of the van, Trish and Maggie would be vying to be last to be dropped off. This escalated from running a hand over my leg, to my thigh being fondled, then the kiss on the cheek became a full on tongue in the mouth snog, moving to rubbing my crotch, finally getting to the point of either Trish or Maggie getting my cock out and jerking me. Seeing my full size, both of them had backed off and left me with blue balls. This all went down over a period of a few weeks.

Thought this thru and recalling something I overheard between Kate and Emma about young girls being wary of any hard cock, let alone a big one, I figured an older woman would be the trick.

At work, Friday nights were social drinks, depending on what was happening over the weekend the numbers varied from just a few of the drivers to almost the whole depot's office crew and drivers staying. Darts, pool, cards and a few drinks made for an easy way to unwind from a hectic week.

So one Friday night I was still on my first beer, my normal passengers all gone home by other means, when Nereid sidles up to me. Now Nereid was 28 at the time, ten years older than me. She was one of the customer services phone operators, 5'9" tall and as a size 12 she was a nice and curvy woman. Her normal demeanour was fairly reserved, but now she'd had a drink or two, she was loosening up a bit.

"Say Tim, any chance of a ride later on?" she asked as she's sitting alongside me, our thighs now touching.

"Ah yep sure, ten to fifteen minutes is when I was thinking of heading off," I said, not sure where she wanted to go.

In the van later on, she made straight for the middle seat, once more sitting thigh to thigh with me. At the first traffic light we came to, she turned to me, a heavy breast now leaning on my arm as she kissed me on the cheek playfully.

At each subsequent traffic light the kissing got more passionate, full on the lips, then her tongue probing into my mouth. Her hand had been running up and down the top of my thigh, now reaching for my crotch she raked a fingernail over my hardening cock as she jammed her tongue into my mouth forcefully.

Several lights later, Nereid is now rubbing my cock thru my shorts and sucking on my lower lip when the car behind us honks. Ah yes, the green light had gone unnoticed.

Nereid just laughed and suggested I find a dark spot to 'park up' for a bit. As we were now in the area I normally worked that dark spot was soon found around the back of a warehouse that backed onto a park.

No sooner had I killed the engine Nereid was pashing me full on, her mouth locked onto mine as her hands now worked on my shorts, soon freeing my swelling dick and tugging on it frantically.

After a minute of tugging she wriggled her way down to suck on my dick. Nereid could barely fit the head of my engorged dick in her mouth, but her tongue lapping at the underside of my plum had me on the edge in no time. She knew it too, keeping up the stroking and lapping at the oh-so sensitive spot until I lost it, blasting spurt after spurt into her mouth. As her dark red lips clamped tight she milked my shaft with her fingers, squeezing every last drop from my pulsating dick into her greedy mouth. Nereid looked very pleased with herself, even in the dim light of the moon...

"Right Timmy," Nereid then said calmly, "thanks for that, and I'm just glad that Maggie didn't exaggerate when she mentioned your tool being huge. Now you better take me to my boyfriend's place so he can fuck me...as there's no way I am letting THAT cock up my little fanny!"

Going from joy to sadness after hearing those words became a familiar sensation over the years, the downside of having a big dick is that it's kinda like a scary amusement park ride; look yes, ride no way!

I dropped Nereid off and headed home. Debbie was both worried and annoyed at my lateness. She saw the lipstick marks Nereid had left and grinned, adding: "You missed a bit of lipstick on your neck Timmy. And here I was worried about you whilst some young bimbo was sucking face with you huh?"

"Yes, sorry Debbie, I suppose I should have called to let you know I'd be late for dinner," I apologised as Debbie cranked the microwave into action.

"Can't have been all that good though, otherwise you'd still be out...." Debbie half muttered as she watched me eat the nuked meal.

"Ah yeah, fair point m'am, could have been better..." I said as I thought about how much to share.

An hour or so later we were watching a movie, her kids now tucked up in bed. Being a Friday night, I opened a bottle of wine and shared it with Debbie. Just before we headed off to bed, Debbie started asking about why I didn't stay with the girl that had left the lipstick on my face and neck.

"The short version or the long one?" I asked as Debbie looked to be under the influence after we'd now finished two bottles of wine.

With her hands she gestured the short version so I just told her the truth about my dick barely fitting in Nereid's mouth and that I'd never get to take her pussy with it, goodnight m'am. I walked out of the room, hoping that the alcohol would dilute this statement, or did I really want Debbie to know about my heavy dick?

The next day I slept until mid morning. I'd heard the boys getting picked up by their dad and Deb seemed to be alone in the house. Heard the shower running and then the noises were coming from the kitchen. So I had a shower and made my way to the kitchen, finding Debbie sitting at the dining table in just a pair of shorts and tee shirt, nursing a cup of coffee and what looked to be a hangover.

We were both a little hung over, but any fog left from last night cleared up when Debbie resumed last night's conversation.

"So tell me Tim, what was the deal with Nereid?" she asked, startling me with even recalling Nereid's name.

"Oh please Debbie, you're embarrassing me," I laughed, trying not to flush too bright a shade of red. At the same time my dick twitched to life, now on alert to Debbie's quizzing.

Debbie laughed and just nodded knowingly, not saying anything for a minute or so, just sipping her coffee quietly as I sat there nervously eating my cereal. Since I didn't volunteer any further information Debbie asked again.

"So Timmy, what's the deal with Nereid, girlfriend or just a fling?" she asked, now looking me straight in the eye.

"Neither really, she's just one of the girls from work who wanted a ride home last night and...ah well..." I stammered as I got to the point where I didn't know how to proceed.

"Oooohh, sounds interesting," Debbie teased, now looking more alert and awake than earlier on. "Do tell, how old is she, is she hot, did she let you do what you wanted to do to her..." Debbie trailed off as she watched me turn crimson.

In my embarrassed state I still managed to see how Debbie's nipples had gone hard, no bra holding her healthy sized orbs up now. She was getting turned on hearing about my encounter with Nereid!

"So go on, spill it loverboy!" Debbie urged, leaning forward onto her elbows, pushing her tits together in the process.

Seeing her headlights go onto full beam I figured I had nothing to lose, at worst she'd throw me out of her place, at best I might get to lose my virginity here soon!

Recounting the details from last night, Debbie kept interrupting and asking for more detail, until I told the part about cumming in Nereid's mouth. At this point Debbie closed her eyes and tilted her head back slightly, exhaling as she did so. I stopped and Debbie opened her eyes again, urging me to carry on telling me the rest.

The part where Nereid told me she wasn't going to let THAT cock invade her pussy startled Debbie somewhat.

"Haha, that's what you said last night as well loverboy, so just how big is that thing?" Debbie asked, laughing.

"Big enough...haven't been able to make love to a woman yet," I said softly.

"Still a virgin?" Deb quizzed. As I just nodded yes, she looked amazed and became visibly aroused, face slightly red and her nipples now bigger than ever. "You poor baby, still a virgin because your tool is too big to stop women from running off....guess you must hate having Tim as your first name huh?" Debbie said, now injecting some humour into the situation.

Ah yes, I'd been jokingly called Tim the toolman at school. The locker room banter had gotten rather vocal during my last year at school, the guys poking fun at me on account of me having the biggest tool. Not sure whether it was just envy or joshing, either way it turned out to be a source of amusement for the rugby team...

Now with Debbie sitting across the kitchen table from me, looking at me with obvious hunger in her eyes I wasn't seeing the funny side of that nickname. My cock was throbbing away out of view from Debbie, she in turn was sitting leaned forward on her elbows with her big tits squashed between her arms and laying on the table to some degree. Her nipples poking shamelessly thru the flimsy T-shirt she had on was now causing me some problems...this woman was turned on and not afraid to show it!

With her thumbs under her chin Deb was looking at me, waiting for me to speak up after the revelation that I was still a virgin. As I just sipped my coffee, Debbie did the same.

The silence became awkward and the older woman across the table from me reached this point I would see time and again in years to come, the decision to just take charge and throw caution to the wind....

The saying 'the eyes have it' is remarkably true isn't it? As I watched Debbie's eyes, her lust now obvious, I was immensely turned on and actually beginning to lose some of the nervousness I'd built up. The eyes and her facial expression had a certain smug 'I'm gonna get me a virgin' look about it. I know it's crap of course, but the impression I got at this point was simply that I was gonna be slipping this older woman the sausage very soon.

It didn't take Debbie very long to throw caution to the wind, make up her mind and thus take charge. Getting up from the table she just took my hand and led me to her bedroom, just saying something like come with me baby as she dragged me along.

The curtains were still drawn in Debbie's bedroom, the morning sunlight peeking thru making for plenty of light to guide me on my voyage of discovery. Debbie tenderly kissed me, not rushing to grab my crotch, but kissing and talking to me about having to learn to make love to a real woman this weekend, making it clear there was absolutely no rush.

Debbie ran her hands up and down my back, playfully grabbing my arse and pulling me into her. The way my cock was throbbing and poking into her just made her giggle like a schoolgirl. Her rockhard nipples were doing likewise to my chest, but what was different here compared to the young girls I'd petted with to this point, was the calm way Debbie caressed my young body. The confident way she peeled my shirt off, tossing it aside without a care, then urging me to peel her tee off, watching my face as her big breasts came into view.

Seeing her hefty pale orbs with huge hard nipples for the first time, I just had this overwhelming urge to take her boobs in my hands and lean down to suck on the nipples. Debbie grinned as I didn't wait for her to encourage me to use my mouth on the large suck patches atop her boobs... Feeling her hands in my hair, pulling me into her tits, urging me to suck harder, then having my own nipples pinched and pulled was such an exciting thing for a young fellow!

Hearing Debbie moaning lightly at my sucking, nibbling and gently biting her huge nipples only made the throbbing in my cock worse. She must have had a clue I was going to cum in my shorts if we kept this up, as she spun me around and pushed me onto the bed. Swiftly, she peeled off my shorts and underwear, letting my cock spring into view and grinning lustily.

Winking at me and licking her lips as I throbbed straight up into the air now, Debbie leaned forward and without any warning opened her mouth and took my engorged knob between her lips. Looking directly at me, lips wrapped tight and tongue lapping the underside of my cockhead I lasted less than twenty seconds.... Blasting spurt after spurt into her hot mouth, I was surprised at how greedily she sucked my cum from my shaft and drank it down, milking my young dick dry with her hands and then lovingly licking my softened member from top to bottom.

Debbie moved up the bed and kissed me, gently probing my mouth with her tongue still bearing traces of my cum. My tongue lashed tenderly with hers, the slightly salty taste of my man juice not worrying me one bit. The kissing became more frantic and our hands were running over each other's bodies, caressing and groping as a sweaty sheen soon covered us...

"Now for todays' lesson," Debbie said, smirking at me as she urged me to peel her shorts off. She asked me whether I'd ever pleased a woman with my tongue, and as I couldn't answer that in the affirmative Debbie made it her mission to 'break me in properly' and I would soon find out what she meant by this.

Peeling her shorts from her womanly hips, I was now confronted with a beautiful sight. This woman, 35 years old, with her legs parted in front of me, pussy shaved almost bald, lips swollen and as my nose took in the aroma of hot fanny Debbie began her coaching of me. Urging me to lick, kiss, nibble...starting from her knees, working my way up her thighs, avoiding her engorged pussy by the narrowest margin, licking up to her breasts. Taking care not to let my cock touch her heated up pussy, sucking her nipples some more, nuzzling her neck and taking her earlobes between my lips as my hands ran over her hot skin, just following her instructions of how to tease and please her...

Hearing her breathing become more laboured as she had me get serious between her legs, I knew that a little bit of patience now would be rewarded later. Listening to Debbie tell me to lap at her outer lips, to put my hands under her arse cheeks, to probe into her love canal with just the tip of my tongue...all the while my young cock throbbing impatiently, just waiting to pierce the hot sex of this oh-so patient and hot lover....

The responses I got from Debbie's body as she guided me on this amazing voyage of discovery were simply mind blowing. Lapping her pussy broadly from bottom to top brought the first of increasingly strong shudders from my lover, then as my tongue was ordered to probe deep into her folds, nose now nudging her clit, Debbie came loudly, bucking her pelvis into my face and pulling my head roughly into her, hands grabbing my hair and ordering me to now lick higher up.

Simply following orders, I lapped around and at her clit. With her arse cheeks filling my hands, I squeezed gently as my tongue lapped at her hard clit poking out from it's cover. At this point Debbie stopped giving instructions regularly, and let me work it out for myself, using her bodies's responses to decide what to do next. Somewhere along the way Debbie began groaning and moaning, then to make sure I didn't muck it up, she ordered me to take her clit between my lips and lick as fast as I could. Her hands once more holding my head in the right place, her breathing shallow and rapid, my lips and tongue working together to please Debbie had the desired result. Her breathing more like panting she went over the edge, now gushing from her fanny as she twitched and shivered, letting go of my head and arching her back, oohhing and aaahhing, her hips making circling motions against my mouth as her orgasm slowly subsided... Damn that was fun!

12