Young Lust Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He had a nice touch, yeah nice," Issy bitchily explained. Hell yes, you could just tell she was complaining. Yeah, and I didn't think she expected an answer when she bitched "I mean the guy left my tits safe from sunburn alright. Only, that's something that shouldn't have left me ready for a nap right?"

It shouldn't have been necessary. And really, I can't imagine what Alberto was waiting for. Whatever it was, he sure hadn't been likely to get it in writing, Braille maybe. Anyway, Issy did admit that Alberto did get a bit more in to the swing of things after his buddy began slipping dick to Inez. And, by then Issy had been lying face down, her back fast becoming sunburn proof when Alberto, like without being told, slipped her bikini bottom down her legs. Issy waited for him to do her legs, happy to let him linger over the sweet curves of her perfect heart shaped ass. OK, she didn't say that. I'm improvising; and anyway it's true...mostly!

Along about the time Inez was busily working to revitalize good old Max's cock Issy rolled languidly on to her sun-burnished back. "Oh wow, and there was this big uncircumsized dick staring me in the face," Issy gleefully explained, way to gleefully in my book. But then, the poor girl had never been with an uncircumsized guy before; and hey, I could commiserate never having had the pleasure myself. So, like any self-respecting member of the official Braille slut team, she swooped in and popped a few inches of uncircumcised cock in to her mouth. Which yeah, is how she actually knew an uncircumcised cock had been staring her in the eye. Right; and naturally Alberto let her practice sucking on, well every hard inch of his supposedly plus-sized cock.

Now I'm betting it didn't take Issy's Latin lover all that long. So yeah, eventually he worked up the nerve, offering to introduce it to Issy's hot gringa pussy. I looked it up, so I figure what Issy would have liked to have fired back was "Hazlo, follame!" Me, well I'd have skipped the "Do it" and gone with a loud "Cógeme duro!" Well hey, it's supposed to mean "Fuck me hard!"

Yeah well, whatever. Alberto got the message, whooping as he buried hard uncircumcised Mexican cock balls deep in a kneeling and likewise happily whooping Issy.

Apparently determined to scorn a quickie orgasm, Issy claimed Alberto abruptly stopped banging hard balls deep thrusts in to her. The silly fucker actually pulled out of her, and I'm talking without so much as an apology no less. And then, without even bothering to crack a swat off Issy's ass he stood up. Hey, just hearing that shit had me scowling and ready to kick some Mexican ass; you know, just saying. So OK, he did help her to her feet, and he did sweep her up in to his arms. And yeah, that did sound kind of, well potentially romantic anyway. And, with Issy in his arms Alberto made a dash for the water. Yeah-yeah, so yeah maybe Alberto thought it was a romantic move. Whatever, he was in waiste deep water, miniature waves breaking against his back as he swung Issy around and in to position. You know the move, studly guy, his hands full of hot ass, the owner of that hot ass's legs wrapped securely around his waist. Yeah, so Issy was facing him, her long sleekly muscled, and oh yeah tan legs clamped around his well-muscled body. Issy claims not to be sure Alberto heard her scream "Fuck me, fuck me hard," because, yeah she was screaming it in to his mouth. Fine, so her studly Mexican Lothario was kissing her, with primal passion no less as he lifted her. He was hard of course; and, according to Issy anyway, hard was the way he slammed all that uncircumcised cock up in to her.

Ooh, and well yeah, I was thinking, hey nice reentry. Been there, done that, even had my young ass brought crashing down, nine-plus inches of thick hard cock slamming up to fill a suddenly very happy pussy. Come on now, like Issy had why else would I have shrieked "Yes," at the top of my freaking lungs? I hate to bitch, but yeah, like bummer. Oh sure, I've taken Ashley's Daddy's near ten incher that way, just not out in the freaking ocean. But then, his only slightly less well-hung son has done it to me out in there pool. And I say taking step-brother Dave's thick, always iron hard eight incher is way the fuck better than nothing. Anyway, I digress.

Whatever Issy's Latino Neptune did, well clearly it didn't leave her yawning. I mean, who can work up a good yawn while some hunky studs got you screaming your way through the orgasm threatening to stop your freaking heart? Well, not Issy, and not me either; you know, like duh! Unfortunately, our happy quartet of paddlers couldn't linger; yeah, well pardon the fuck out of my crocodile tears.

The paddle back took longer. What, could it be that the boys were tuckered out? Whatever, back at the pier they'd started from waited Daddy. Yeah-yeah, my Daddy. Well, Alberto got kissed, Max got kissed, and because Issy was working on her reputation, Inez got kissed. Uh-huh and guess which hot piece of tail returned that kiss; yeah, and did it with heat? Right, it was the same nasty piece of work that managed to collect Issy's number, along with a promise to stay in touch. Yeah, I figured "touch" was the important word. Never mind that shit!

No doubt because she was on a roll, Daddy got kissed too. Ha, but only by Issy. And, having waved a final good-by, once again Issy threw herself in to Daddy's arms. Oh sure, she got kissed. Bummer, but it was only a quickie; because, well gosh the poor girl had to pee. Seriously, the slut actually claims to have pleaded "Please Murphy," Can I use your cabin's bathroom," no doubt looking up all innocent like as she pleaded "Maybe, I could even grab a quick shower?" No, I didn't think for a single solitary minute that she was avoiding her own cabin, afraid of running in to Richy. Just saying, but word is that Richy doesn't care how many guys Issy banged, not as long as she comes home horny. OK, so he was fucking me, well had just fucked me anyway, when I'd dared to ask. He confirmed Issy's claim, telling me "Hey, just saying but yeah it's the way it worked for us!"

Issy got her shower. Yeah, and the conniving vixen dared to leave the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel. Want to guess how long it took Daddy to relieve her of that towel? Huh, bet it wasn't nearly that long. "So, I'm standing there wearing nothing but a towel," Issy reported, way too eager as she explained "So, Anita's Dad is there and he's staring! Anyway, would you believe he actually wolf whistles?"

Uncool or not, Daddy is quick, and well generous with the wolf whistle. So yeah, I believed Issy. Gosh, and I figured Marty's snippy "Rude" meant that so did she.

"He didn't," was Ike's questioning response.

"No; seriously he did," Issy answered, back on track as she added "Of course I didn't know if he was naked. But hey, I sure wanted him to be! Right, so I let the towel fall. So, then I heard him blow out this long slow breath. Oh God, and then his hands were on my shoulders and he was kissing me. Uh-huh, and at first I thought he was naked, right at first! Well I was curious, so I reached for him. Oh he was hard alright, seriously hard. Yeah, and even through his pants I could tell he was big too!"

Issy paused; and Jenny filled it with a knowing snigger. Issy ignored her, sounding bitchy as she repeated "Right, so he still had his pants on!" I for one understood Issy's consternation. Still, I knew it was just part of Pop's diabolical plan. Well OK, and I'm sure so did the rest of the sluts.

I mean, like guys are just so freaking predictable, even Daddy. Anyway, that bit of 411 launched Ike's long-winded rant.

"Seriously Issy" Ike huffed dismissively, relenting a bit as she scolded "You've got to know he just wanted you on your knees! And, he'd have seen you getting hotter and hotter as you undid his belt and then unzipped him. Uh-huh, and I just bet he was grinning as he watched you lick your lips, all hot and bothered as you got set to yank his pants down. All that, and just because he wanted to see you go all goggle-eyed at the sight of that supposedly beer can sized dick of his!" Well I was all set to jump in and defend Papa. But, before I could Ike hastily apologized. After all; she would have known that even my horny Papa wouldn't have forgotten that Issy was blind. But then, Ike wasn't only defending a friend; nope, she was defending one of Braille's fabled Slutketeers.

"Fuck that Ike" Jenny blurted defensively. "He knew she was blind! He just wanted to watch her eyes bug out when she felt that big fat cock bounce off her cheek!"

"Uh-huh and just how do you happen to know how Anita's Dad is hung slut," Issy asked.

"Never mind that," snapped Marty. "Word is that He's even bigger around than Wiley! Uh-huh, so what I want to know Issy is, well first, is it true? And secondly, oh fuck never mind slut, I know you took it all!"

Back there in the cab I had been thinking, so far so good. The cabby hasn't spoken to God's Mother; even better, he hasn't crashed the freaking cab. All true, but the question was, can our luck hold? More importantly, what about my luck? Like, what were the odds on my managing to keep my lip zipped? By then, I really, like really badly wanted to get it over with. Yup, I mean spill my guts and let the rest of my newfound rat-pack know I'd been doing the nasty with my well-hung Daddy. But, luckily for me it was Issy's turn to unload. And if she hadn't taken so long to get on with it, well Hell maybe my lips would have stayed zipped. Really, stranger things have happened!

The need was strong; and besides someone had to fill the freaking silence. So, I told a little white lie, delivering a less than confessional "Well, I overheard Pop bragging to my girlfriend Ashley's Dad. And apparently every single woman he'd been with since high school had been able to deep throat him. Yeah, and I made sure they knew he was only kidding around when he told Ashley's Dad "Seriously, if their having trouble taking it; well shit, I just grab a fistful of hair!" Yeah, it was just big talk, and so was Pop's bullshit loaded "Right; and it never takes more than a couple hard jabs before I've got my balls hanging from her chin!" Then again, maybe it wasn't bullshit!

"Well, I don't know about that," Issy declared. "I mean, I was already taking all your Daddy had when he decided to latch on to my head and pretty much power-fuck my mouth! And yeah, he's big, and he gets like just super hard!" And then, after a pause that had me just a teensy-weensy bit on the nervous side of things, an excited Issy squealed "Wait-wait, so, he's doing my mouth, talking trash about what he's planning to do with me, and, well acting all over the top macho like. So, I'm thinking, fuck yes sign me up when he just stops! Right, so then he pulls my head up, snickering nastily as he bitch-slaps my face with wet dick! Yeah-yeah, I knew he was just being playful; still, it was just a total turn-on!" So, I was thinking, yeah I'll just bet, when she says "So then, he says "Anita told me I can't do anything with you that I wouldn't do to her!" Well now, oops about covers what I was thinking. Right, and like fuck the difference between her "Wouldn't" and the "Hasn't" she didn't actually use. Yeah, well I heard Issy ask "And, just what the fuck does that mean...huh Anita?"

Thinking fast, which at least that time I did a pretty good job of, I actually managed to answer Issy's dangerous question. "Gosh Issy, I think what Pops did was misquote me! What I told him was that I didn't want him doing anything to you I wouldn't do, ah, well soon as I got the chance anyway!" Hey, it worked. And, after a chorus of oohs, Issy picked up the story both Jenny and I could have predicted the ending of.

"Fuck Anita," Issy whooped. "If you really want to do me the way your Dad did, well girlfriend you better have packed a strap-on!" Damn, and I was sure the Ship's gift shop didn't stock any; and yeah, wasn't that just the total bummer? Anyway, Issy ignored the look of utter consternation she couldn't see anyway, and excitedly declared "He still had me by the hair, and he used it to pull me to my feet. He spun me around and began to bang these slow, but really hard swats off my ass. Uh-huh and while he's doing that he's telling me about how he's going to bend me over the bed and fuck me, spank me, and then, well fuck me some more. No shit ladies, he wanted me to beg for it! Well, I've never had to beg for it; which yeah doesn't mean I haven't been screaming fuck me while, well while some guy was fucking me! And if hearing me beg was what Anita's Dad had in mind, well yeah, I was good to go! I heard. I believed. I wanted to hear more...well, kind of-sort of anyway!

"So, he's cracking more of those nasty swats off my ass," Issy says. "Except, he's also telling me that if I ask him to, well you know to fuck me that then he'd go down on me. Right, so I cry, do it-do it-do it!"

Jenny asks "Which?"

Both is what I wanted to scream; and, I would have if Marty and Ike hadn't chorused "Both, you ninny!"

Picking up on the salient point of the interruption, Issy whooped an animated "Both; oh hell yes, definitely both! But hey, I wanted to be fucked; so, fuck me-fuck me-fuck me is what I screamed. And, I would have begged; well yeah, except I didn't need too. Nope, he fucked me, fucked me fucking hard; and, seeing as all of you sluts have fucked Wiley, you know thick is good, really-really good!"

"Woowoo," I cried eager and yeah meaning it too as I added "Yeah, and here's to long, thick, and hard, ooh and especially hard!"

Sounding much too much like Ricco to me, our cabby managed an almost coherent "You chicas bad, very much bad!"

No one bothered to disagree with our cab's opinionated driver; at least no one spoke up. Well, that was good; because I wanted to hear from Issy. And, I did!

"Well, what wasn't very much bad was the way Anita's Dad did me, from behind and with me up on all fours," Issy enthusiastically reported. "Uh-huh, and let me tell you that man can do hard! Yeah, then just when things were heating-up, and well getting seriously serious he flipped me on to my back. Right and he's back inside me, my hands are locked on his shoulders and he's absolutely pounding cock in to me. So, he's grunting, my legs are scissored around his waist and I'm whooping fuck me's. And, he says "My turn...ah yeah, and then, oh God then its going to be yours! And then, like no shit he like goes berserk, fucking me like his cumming is, well like it's do or die!" I got it; because, yeah Daddy can get that way. I nodded my agreement; because, well interrupting would have been rude. True, but then so was the fact that we were fast running out of road, and yeah out of time.

Ike had noticed, and from the cab's front seat called "Wrap it up Issy, we're almost there!"

"Right," Issy cried, "I can do that! So, he gets off; and then, and even though he's sounding like he's about to have a freaking heart attack he kisses me. Cool right; yeah, just not as cool as hearing that he's planning to make me cum three times! Pretty awesome ...right? Only then, the nasty fucker tells me that afterwards he'd give me some of what he'd given Jenny! Well fine; except, I could just tell there was something he wasn't saying, like maybe that there'd been someone besides Jenny maybe? Uh-huh and I'm still wondering just who that someone could be. And OK, why wasn't he saying?"

Ike knew the answers; and, it was Ike to the rescue. "Never mind that Issy, did you get the promised three big ones? Fuck it; I seriously get off on it when some guy does me after he's pumped a load in to me!"

"Woowoo," I whooped. "Me too; like that's just so totally hot!" But, I'd interrupted; yeah, me bad. And whatever, and after a throat clearing ahem, well gosh, it turned out Ike had more to say...hey, who knew?

"Well, I'll tell you what's Even better, and by a lot," Ike eagerly, yeah eagerly explained. "Super fucking hot is having Marty do me after Dons' left behind a monster load of the white stuff!"

Marty was giggling; still, her "Bitch," came out real clear like. So did her "Uh-huh and just when's the last time you didn't jump at the chance to do me after, well after anyone's fucked me...huh Ike...when?" Yeah it was one of those lame rhetorical questions. But, it left me wondering who, and well just how many who's, and like who cared a hoot about when anyway?

Our cabby, not being deaf had heard. Yup, and he cut loose with some unintelligible Spanish. "Hey, don't pay any attention to us," Ike snapped at our head shaking driver, paused, shrugged, and added "Well, listen if you like; but, you just better keep your eyes on the road buster!"

Issy had waited for Ike to wind down; only, I wouldn't say she did it patiently. For sure I was out of patience when Issy loudly exclaimed "Fuck Anita, your Dad gives awesome head!" So sure, I was still nodding, and yeah that would be knotting knowingly as she rolled on. Anyway, she told us that as promised she'd gotten fucked some more, after cumming twice on her back and once more lying face down, all three triggered by my Daddy's talented tongue of course. Sure, I knew, Jenny knew, and I figured Ike knew why Daddy had delivered numero tres with Issy face down. Yup Daddy-O had been warming things up, no doubt working a bit more in-depth after some enthusiastically delivered anal-rimming. Anyway, while taking her sweet time Issy told us about what Daddy had done to her, well in what I was still thinking of as my corner. Damn and the trash-talking slut didn't mince her words as she described the rough, no holds barred way Daddy took her ass. Hot damn, and because he'd already fucked her, well gosh of course he'd gone right for Issy's ass. Yeah, and she wasn't too proud to admit that she'd liked it, liked having him rip his fat cock out of her ass, his swats encouraging her to beg for more. "Yeah, well I got more! Fuck, he just kept slamming it in to my asshole, and he didn't just to it hard either! Oh Hell no, he did it over and over again!" Well, it sure as Hell sounded as if she'd liked it, liked it a whole freaking lot actually. Anyway, the obviously excited bitch admitted to screaming yeses. Yeah, well I'm counting the whooped mores she also admitted to as begging. Oh yeah, and oh Hell yes, you bet the bitch admitted to cumming. And maybe Ike and Marty noticed, but it was Jenny and me doing the nodding. Yeah, been there, done that...ooh!

Back on board we ran in to a welcoming committee. Except for Bummer all the guys were there. Nope, no sign of Pops, and just maybe that was a good thing. Ike and Marty headed off surrounded by Mike, Huggy, and White Bread, who for reasons no one had bothered to share with me was now being called Big Bird. Oh sure, it was probably some sort of lame inside joke. Whatever; Sidekick and a pair of excited guide dogs greeted Issy. Oh my, and the dogs got kissed first...sorry Richey! Gosh, and well it did have me wondering just how Richy felt about licking a hot load of recently deposited cum out of his dog loving significant other. Anyway, before they headed off Issy made sure I knew Marty and Don's cabin number. Well, and not only did I get kissed with more fiery enthusiasm than the doggies got, but, it beat the Holy Hell out of the one Richy got too.

Reveling in Issy's kiss maybe I was in a bit of a daze as I passed the group of blindies encircling Jenny. Steps was there, Tinker was there, and so was Texas. And, well me and probably half the freaking Ship could have heard him propositioning The Imp. Fuck yes; you bet I stopped to listen. I heard "Well yeah, you and the three of us! Big Bird and me got Normy back to your cabin; and trust me, he's down for the count!" And then, well there was something said about them getting her out of the Daisy Dukes. She was grinning, so not in need of rescue. Yeah-yeah," Texas said, loudly of course. "I've got this idea for a game. Not only do you get to get off twice for every one of ours...but, you get to choose how for most of them. No shit, Imp, it'll be a freaking blast! Really, and all you have to do is say, yes!" Well yeah, I thought, only girlfriend, you're gonna wind-up doing a whole lot more than simply saying, yes. What; jealous, who me? Fuck no; after all, I had that party to go too!

1...4748495051...53