Young Lust Fullfilled Ch. 03

Story Info
Daughter's friend cums for a visit.
1.1k words
3.88
73.1k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Ann, my daughters' best friend, and I had begun to have our Sunday morning fling the girls decided to stay at our house more often than not breaking the age old ritual of one week at our house the next at Anns.

Unfortunately the past few weeks we have not been able to spend any time together-Ann has begun to text me telling me how horny she was and missed my talented tongue working on her young wet red haired pussy followed by a pic of her fingers rubbing her slit... (I can't delete it, hoping the wife or daughter never peruses my phone!)

So this was the 4th weekend since our last encounter and again Chris was away so naturally I didn't expect to see Ann again-We were having that rare stretch of warm sunny weather in the N.W. so I was taking full advantage floating in the pool rather than doing yard work!

As the sun beat upon me I let my mind wander over the memory of our past encounters-how I had taught her how to suck a mans cock in a way to drive him crazy...how a man should love a woman's body with his tongue, causing earth shattering orgasms...

Naturally my cock grew thinking of her young nimble body so I slid off my trunks and lazily jerked off reminiscing. I nearly had a heart attack when in the midst of my fantasy I hear "now that's exactly what I had hoped to see!" Ann had snuck up and was standing staring at my cock in hand with a large grin!

Shit where did you come from?!? I didn't hear a car come up the drive...I didn't expect to see you this week again, but I WAS just think of you!

That's what a girl likes to hear as she's watching her lover jerk off!

How about you come out of that water and let's take a trip into the barn-I've brought a surprise for you.

So I reach for my trunks and begin to put them on-"Why don't you just leave those off? There's nobody but us around and I prefer to see your junk hangin."

Who am I to argue-right! So we set off to the barn which is only about a 50 yard walk-So what kind of surprise did you bring?

I got some killer bud and thought who better to smoke out than my smoking hot lover! This only caused my cock to swell and precum ooze out dripping from my cocks head...

Ann reached out and wrapped her hands round my shaft and said Now that's the kind of response that makes a girls pussy wet!

MMM show me just how wet you are!

First let's have a couple of hits from that old bong of yours and then I'll show you-so we did and it was amazing weed!

Now sit right there and watch what else I have in store for you!

With a shit eatin grin I watched as my young lover first pulled her top off exposing her hardened nipped tiny tits to me-after her top came off her hand cupped her little breasts and squeezed her nipples. Laughing as she saw my eyes transfixed on her every move!

Now this is the other surprise I have for you...she unsnapped her shorts and slid them off-standing in her sneakers and little yellow panties she slid her hand into her panties and walked towards me. When she got to my chair she pulled her hand out or her panties and brought her fingers first to my nose where I inhaled her womanly scent. Then into my mouth, I sucked her fingers clean-twirling my tongue around her sexy digits.

Now for the surprise-she turned around and slid her panties off exposing her perfect tight little ass and as she bent all the over to get them off her feet I noticed bare lips! Ann had shaven her lips bare of her wispy red curls...she looked back over her shoulder and reached up running her fingers through her wet slit...You like??

I reached forward to grab her hips as I sunk to my knees and buried my tongue as deep into her hot wet hole as I could-she thrust her hips back in animal lust, reaching up she squeezed her tits as I tongue fucked her pussy.

After a moment I had her sit in the chair I previously occupied and spread her legs feasting my eyes on her young pussy-happy to see she kept a nice amount of pubes on her mound. Smiling at me she said "I knew you wouldn't want me completely shaven so I saved that for you."

What a lucky man I am-I LOVE your kind of surprises!! With that I put her legs over my shoulders and wrapped my lips around her hard little clit....sucking and swirling my tongue around it...causing her to buck and mash her pussy against the assault of my mouth...I reached up and slid first one then a second finger into her and finger fucked her as I continued to suck her clit....

After a moment she hugged my head tightly against her-her entire body shaking as she moaned out loudly "ohhh you're making me cum!" she bucked and quaked as her pussy gushed love juice all over my face-

As she let loose of my head she slumped back into the chair-fully flushed from her intense orgasm...I got up and put the head of my cock into her slit and rubbed it the full length of her slit-as it hit her clit she jumped from the sensitivity and moaned --"pleeease slide it into me now!"

With lust crazed eyes I lined my cockhead up to her hot wet hole and enjoyed seeing her pussy lips spread and engulf my shaft as I slowly slid all the way into her-resting pubic bone against pubic bone..."FUCK ME!"

Who am I to disappoint? She wrapped her legs around me and I picked her up. Moving over to rest her back against a stall door I began to thrust my length into her as she was completely wrapped around me - arms, legs, and most importantly pussy lips! It unfortunately didn't take long for my cum to boil up from my balls and shoot deep into her...

As we calmed down after a short intense fucking she slowly lowered her legs and let go of me-as she stood my cum was dripping out of her in streams-she reached down and got a bit of my cum on her fingers and sucked them clean-"wow what a load you had!"

I have a shower in the barn so we went in together soaping and playing with each other...and yes another hard on arose!

Let's have another bong hit and go have some fun in the pool she said....we did but that will be for another day....

Enjoy