Young Man Let Go with a Warning

Story Info
Speeder let go with a warning thanks me.
2.8k words
4.11
13.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting running my radar and a newer model Corvette came flying by me and my radar went to singing. I reached down and flipped on my blue lights and went after the car. I eventually caught up with the car and flashed my lights at it, the driver pulled over. I exited my car and made my way to the driver's side. The window came down and I saw a young Hispanic man maybe 25. He apologized and told me it was his dads car and he wasn't used to it yet. He said again he was really sorry.

I took his license and insurance info and called it in, he had a clean record, no infractions. I decided to write him a warning. I went back to the car and told him he needed to slow down. I also told him I was writing him a warning, but I would be monitoring him to see if he was behaving in the future. Jose said he was going to get his friend and heading to his home.

I warned him again and handed him back his license and paperwork. I saw him get off at the next exit. I sat and got my radar out again. It was quiet the rest of the day. I was on my way home and stopped to get gas and some take out Chinese. I reached for my wallet and a hand grabbed my hand. I heard someone say I got that as a way of thanks as Jose stepped up. He added his order to mine and paid the check. He looked at me and asked if I wanted to share a table.

We found an empty seat in the back and he sat down across from me. I found out he was a student, he took a year off and bumped around for a while. He lived with his parents and worked part time. As we ate I felt his shoeless foot rubbing up my leg and it ended up between my legs pressing against my crotch. I reached down and grabbed his foot and rubbed it up down.

Jose said I want you to know how much I appreciate the warning today and I am ready to show it. I have never been with a black man or cop before. I asked if he had anywhere to be and Jose said no he was free. I told Jose I was free for the next and I asked if he wanted to go with me to the lake house. He quickly agreed. I texted him my address and told him to get his stuff and pick me up.

He arrived shortly in the Vet. He walked up as I opened the door. I told him to get my bag and put it in the car. Jose tossed me the keys and crawled in the passenger side. I reached over and pulled him to me and kissed him deep. Jose said, "Take me, use me, anywhere, anyway, you want Sir."

We stopped by the store and got a few things and drove on out to the cabin. By this time, it was good and dark, so Jose was really lost. We got to the cabin and I opened the door. I told Jose to get our bags and the groceries. He scurried quickly to do as told. He was doing well. When Jose had the stuff in the cabin I closed the door and sat down as he stood facing me.

I told him to turn off and hand me his cell. I told him to lose his clothes and fold them neatly, he would not need them until we got ready to leave. As he undressed I continued. I told me he would do as told when told, I asked if that was a problem and Jose shook his head no. I raised a foot from the floor and Jose took his place on his knees and removed it then my sock, then moved to the other foot.

I raised my big toe to his mouth and he sucked it, nursing and licking on one then the other. I stood and pulled him up. Shirt I ordered as he unbuttoned it and slid it off, sucking my nipples. I grabbed a handful of hair and pushed Jose down to his knees. He opened my belt, unsnapped my jeans and started pushing them down. He pushed them farther and farther down till they were on the floor.

I stepped out of them using his head for balance. Jose folded my jeans and shirt and placed them on the couch. Using Jose's hair for leverage I pulled his mouth to my cock. I told Jose, "Show me how much you love my big black cock Jose. Open your mouth and take the head in and run your tongue around the head and lick out my piss slit."

As I stood letting Jose worship my meaty head I told him what a good job he was doing and how great if felt. I pushed him off went out on the porch in the dark and motioned him to follow. I sat down and let me kneel in front of me. I asked if he had sucked cock. He said he had but it was nowhere as big and thick as mine. I told him I was 6'5", 260 lbs., with a 9.5" cock but I knew he'd do fine.

I took a handful of hair in my hand and pulled him to my cock as I held it up for him. I pulled his mouth to my cockhead and painted his lips with my precum. He opened his mouth to lick his lips and I pushed my cock in, stopping with the first couple fat inches, he licked and sucked as I went another couple inches in and stopped. Jose was breathing raggedly. I pushed in another four inches, hitting the back of his mouth.

I held him in place and let him relax and get used to it. I looked and said, "You are doing fine Jose. I have another couple inches and you are doing great. Take a deep breath and get ready, on 3."

I, 2, 3 and I pulled him all the way down till his lips were stretched around the root of my big black cock and my cock was in his throat. Jose stayed down and swallowed on my cock, working the muscles in his throat, damn this boy was good. I pulled Jose up slowly as he sucked and licked my cock clean. I stroked Jose's hair as he went back down taking encircling my nuts and pulling himself down further. Jose pulled off again.

Jose spread my legs wider and took my big black balls in his mouth one at a time sucking and licking, finally taking both in and closing his lips tight around the sack. I patted Jose's head as he moaned with my balls filling his mouth. I moaned and told Jose, "Jose, you have had an awesome teacher. He has taught you well."

I pushed Jose off and told him it was time to go in as I led him to the bedroom. I lay on the bed and told him to straddle my chest facing my feet. I guided his mouth down to my cock head. Jose opened his mouth and took my fat black cock head into his mouth stopping to wash it with his tongue. I took both my hands placing a cheek in each hand as I started going for his hole.

I got my thumbs to his hole and started working round and round going into his hole slowly. Jose was taking more and more of my cock into his mouth moaning as I finally broke thru his ass ring. Jose was taking more and more of my fat black cock into his mouth and I went further and further into his ass opening it up so pulling my thumbs wide apart blowing into his hole as he shuddered.

He went further down on my cock as I worked his tight ass. I said to Jose, "You are doing a fine job on my big black cock. I want you to take the last couple of fat inches and let me know how much you love it."

Jose started on down further and went all the way to the base of my cock and was moaned and humming. I pulled out one thumb and placed my hand on the back of his head grabbed some lube and slicked up my hand in his hole. I started with 3 fingers working them into his sweet hole finally adding the 4th. Jose was really squirming.

I grabbed a handful of hair pulling him off my cock and pulling out my fingers. I turned him around and pulled him down to my mouth and let him kiss me. his mouth started toward my neck as I told him I wanted him to sit up and let me fuck his ass with my big fat black cock. He raised up and said, "I am ready, fuck me with that black man cock please!"

I reached out to Jose's nipples grabbing one in each hand. I ordered Jose to lower himself down on my cock and prepare to get fucked. As he lowered I waited until he started slowing down and I thrust up with my hips burying my cock in his sweet, tight ass. He started yelling as I fucked his ass hard and deep and worked his nipples yelling how fucking good it felt.

Sweat was dripping off Jose as I fucked his tight ass and tortured his nipples. I slid down in the bed and stood holding the cheeks of Jose's ass in my hands. I turned and fell forward in the bed shoving my big black into Jose's ass. Jose was groaning and whimpering as I fucked his tight, in and out I worked my cock.

I told Jose I was fixing to cum as I started fucking that sweet ass faster and faster as I felt the cum build and shoot into Jose's ass. I leaned down and covered his mouth with mine as Jose screamed out and I filled his ass. When my cock was empty I lay down and covered Jose as he calmed down. I felt my cock soften and retreat from Jose's now loose hole.

Jose reached up and grabbed my head and held me tight as he kissed and sucked my tongue and lips. I took Jose's hand and pulled him up, picked him up and threw him over my shoulder and walked out into the moonlight to the lake. We soaked in the lake and rubbed the cum off of our bodies. We went back to the cabin, got a towel and dried off and hit the sack.

Jose lay on his side and I fit in right behind him and we went dead fast asleep. I awoke in the morning and Jose was facing me just staring. Jose said, "You are so hot and sexy. I love you. I have never had a man fuck me like that!"

I reached over Jose and pulled him to me. After kissing for a few minutes, I hopped up and told Jose let's take a swim. We headed for the lake and I dove in as Jose followed me into the water. He came up in front of me and I pulled him up and kissed him letting him rest on my cock. I reached down and guided my cock to Jose's hole and lowered him down to take my whole cock.

I looked at Jose and told him, "Take a deep breath and I am going to lay you back and fuck that tight ass!"

Jose took a deep breath and held it as I lowered him back under the water. As I fucked his ass he thrashed about under the water. I pulled him up and he breathed deep and held his breath again. He lowered himself back under the water as I fucked him deep. He pulled himself up and kissed me deep. I started cumming in his ass and he yelled as I covered his mouth with mine.

After cumming I let my cock stay in his ass till it softened. Jose continued to kiss me. I walked to the beach holding Jose to me with his ass in my hands. Jose placed his feet down to the beach and pulled my cock from his as and kept going down until he was on his knees facing my big black cock. He took it in his mouth sucking it down, swirling his tongue and sucking me deep.

He started sucking me hard, pulling my whole cock into his mouth. I patted his head and told him I had to recharge for a bit, but I did need to piss. I waited on his to pull off and he didn't, so I started to pull out and he grabbed the cheeks of my ass to stop me. I felt the piss building and I asked him if he could take it, he nodded and moaned with my cock still deep in his throat. I grabbed a handful of his hair and held him down as my piss started to flow.

I held his hair and told him, "Here comes the black man piss you been waiting for Jose. Drink it and don't lose a drop!"

As I unloaded my bladder in his mouth he swallowed quickly. I could see his cheeks moving in and out as he filled and emptied his mouth repeatedly till I was spent. When I was done he pulled off my cock licking and kissing along the way, then Jose stood and hugged me. I dropped my hands to his ass holding him tight.

Jose said, "This has been the best fuck I have ever had. I was very lucky for you to stop me."

I pulled Jose up and placed him over my shoulder as I walked to the cabin. As we got near the car Jose said his phone was going off. I sat him down and went on in. He came in saying his dad was worried about him and needed the car back in a few hours. I told Jose we better make those count as I handed him a beer. Jose turned toward the bathroom as I started making us a sandwich.

He got back, and I handed him the sandwich and we ate them, washing them down with the beer. I had a few texts to answer and finally finished. I pulled Jose to me and led him to the bedroom. I pulled him to me and kissed him as I pushed him back on the bed. I took his knees in my hands and pushed them up over my shoulders. I took a gob of lube, rubbed it on my cock and his hole.

I looked at Jose and said, "I am going to fuck that sweet hole hard and deep with my big black cock."

I leaned over to Jose's chest, rolling his hips up in the process and covered his mouth with mine as I started pushing my cock into Jose's ass. Jose was moaning as went further and further in until I was balls deep. Jose was yelling about how good my big black cock felt in his ass, rubbing his prostrate. I pulled out and started short stroking with a long stroke thrown in.

Then long stroking with a short stroke thrown in as Jose was yelling. I raised up to arm's length and started deep stroking in and out of that sweet ass. I looked at Jose and told him I was fixing to cum. He smiled and pulled my lips to his as I really started fucking his ass deep. I shot my whole load deep in his ass and filled it to overflow.

When I was finished cumming I lay my body on his, my softening cock still in his ass. Jose was licking my head and face, sucking my lips and telling me how much he loved me and what an awesome job I did working his tight ass with my big black cock. Jose said he really had to get home. I got up pulling him up with me.

We took us a shower and got dressed. I drove us back to my house. We were driving and talking. When we got to my house we got out. Jose came around and I pulled him tight and backed him up to the car kissing him deep and letting him my tongue. I stepped back and let him get in and drive off. I thought to myself there goes a hot ass car and Jose the hot ass.