Young Man's Fancy

Story Info
socially awkward geek gets invited next door.
5.6k words
4.43
106.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers

Summer 1973 had just begun, and Brandon Mathers had just graduated from high school. He was supposed to be out looking for a job, like he had promised his mother, but Brandon had discovered a hobby in recent days, a hobby that coincided with the arrival of the woman who moved into the house next door.

***

"Hello," Brandon chirped, his voice warbling like it had when it first began to change a couple of years back, but puberty was no longer the reason for that.

"Hello again," the woman said as she leaned against the handle of the push mower than she had been forcing through the high grass which was getting mowed for the first time this year. "Brandon, isn't it?"

"Yes ma'am," Brandon said, trying not to look at his new neighbor's body and concentrate on making eye contact instead, although the red tube top that held her cantaloupe-sized breasts made that very challenging indeed.

"I'm Carol, remember?" she asked in a playfully scolding manner, her voice with a distinctly Western twang.

"Oh yeah. Forgot," Brandon said, recalling their conversation of the day before when they had first met. "Sorry."

"It's a hot one today already," Brandon's neighbor said, wiping her brow with the back of her hand, and as she did Brandon's eyes went right to her unshaven armpit, the strawberry blonde hair pasted against her moist skin.

"I - uh," Brandon said, shifting the weight to hide his erection which was poking at the crotch of his shorts. "I could do that for you, if you want. Mow I mean."

"Oh?" Carol said, catching the look on her young neighbor's face when he looked under her arm, which he seemed to do a lot of in the several meetings they had enjoyed over the backyard fence since she moved in. "What would your mother say? You mowing my lawn? After all, yours could use a little attention too, right?"

"Uh, I can do ours anytime," Brandon said, knowing that after he got done talking he would be running upstairs to do what he had been doing almost non-stop since Carol Brown had moved in. "Kind of like a welcome to the neighborhood."

"Well, in that case," Carol said. "Be my guest."

"I'll be right over," Brandon said excitedly as he ran into the house and upstairs to his room.

"Oh man," Brandon groaned as he ran to his bedroom window while his shorts came down.

Brandon's cock was hard, as usual, and he was peeking through the blinds with one hand while yanking down his underwear with the other and looking for his neighbor.

"Come out wherever you are," Brandon said as he looked at the unattended mower and prayed for Carol to reappear. "Look what I've got for you."

Brandon didn't dare stroke his throbbing cock because he would orgasm instantly, so instead he stood motionless, his fingers squeezing the base of his member to hold off his ejaculation.

"There you are," Brandon said as he saw Carol come over to the fence and look up at his window.

It was almost as if she could see through the walls, but that didn't stop Brandon from cumming as his cock erupted all over the wall in front of him. As if the woman could tell what he was hoping for, she ran her hands through her hair as she looked up at him, those beautiful tits straining against the fabric as she gave Brandon an exquisite view to cum with.

"Shit!" Brandon muttered as he saw his semen drooling down the faded wallpaper, and as he cleaned up the mess he noticed that the wall was getting a lot cleaner in that spot, having been cleaned like this at least a dozen times this week already.

***

Brandon made quick work of his new neighbor's lawn, in part because her yard was so small and mostly surrounded by trees, which meant the grass didn't grow around the edges. The other reason for his speed was the fact that the neighbor wasn't out there distracting him. Without her to look at, Brandon was able to focus on the job at hand.

"Good work, Brandon," called out the voice from the back porch, and when Brandon squinted in the direction of the screened-in back porch he saw his neighbor Carol standing there. "Come on in and have a drink if you're done."

Brandon headed for the porch, which looked dark and cool, but his eyes were fixed on his neighbor. Carol had apparently taken a shower, because she looked cool and fresh. Her red tube top had been replaced with a lime green halter top which cradled her breasts and made them look bigger still, like eggplants instead of cantaloupes.

Carol had a pitcher of lemonade, and after pouring them both a glass half full, waved a bottle of Southern Comfort at Brandon.

"You want some?" Carol drawled. "Or will you get in trouble?"

"I can drink," Brandon said with some bravado, and when he saw Carol pour a generous amount in the glasses he swallowed hard, hoping he wouldn't get sick like he had the other time he drank.

"Here you go, partner," Carol said, going over to the Adirondack chair leaning against the wall of the house. "Pull up a chair and rest your ass."

Brandon sat down and took a sip, wincing at the strength of the drink, and his reaction drew a chuckle from his neighbor.

"Not much for kids to do around this neck of the woods, is there?" Carol asked.

"I'm not a kid," Brandon said with as much attitude as he could muster.

"What are you, 14?"

"Eighteen," Brandon said defiantly, even though he was used to being kidded about his boyish looks.

"That so?" Carol said, setting her drink down and raising her arms, grabbing the high back of the chair in her hands and stretching.

Brandon swallowed hard as he watched his new neighbor move in the chair, her actions causing her breasts to thrust out father as well as exposing the wild tufts of hair under her arms, which after her shower were now fluffy and soft looking.

"Am I grossing you out?" Carol asked, smiling as she nodded over to her armpit.

"NO!" Brandon said, feeling goofy about accidentally yelling his response. "I mean no. I think it's sexy. My girlfriend - ex-girlfriend I mean. She didn't shave her pits either."

"So you like that, I guess?" Carol surmised, and Brandon nodded his agreement. "She a hippie?"

"Sort of. Not really," Brandon said. "We don't have real hippies around here."

"Guess I'll be the first then," Carol responded.

"I thought hippies were - you know - kids," Brandon said.

"Not old ladies like me?" Carol said with a laugh. "Boy, you've got a way with words, don't you?"

"I didn't mean that," Brandon said, flushing at once again putting his foot in his mouth. "I'm not too good around pretty girls."

"Good comeback kid," Carol said, and then quickly corrected herself. "I mean Brandon. Well, I am old. I'm 44."

"My mother's 44," Brandon said.

"So I'm old enough to be your mother," Carol said, looking at Brandon's blank stare which was focused back under her arms. "Boy, you do have a thing about this fur, don't you? Don't you have any hair under your arms?"

"Yeah, but not that much," Brandon said quickly, and then bit his lip as Carol laughed.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Carol asked with a mischievous grin, reaching over and running her fingers through the hair under her left arm.

"Good, I guess," Brandon said, and even though it was cooler inside the porch he could felt the sweat pouring off of him. "Looks sexy on you."

"You like to look, alright," Carol said. "I see you looking over my way quite a bit. From the backyard, and then from upstairs too. Is that your bedroom?"

Brandon nodded, trying to look his new neighbor in the eye as his heart pounded faster and faster.

"Bet I know what you do up there," Carol said. "I know boys your age. Had a boy just a bit older than you."

"Is he going to move here too?" he asked, but Carol shook her head no and took a deep breath.

"Are you married?"

"Sort of."

"Is your husband going to live here?"

"No, but I'm sure he'll find me. He always does, at least until he picks a fight with somebody that can fight back."

"Your son - is he with him?"

"Hell no. He joined the Army to get away from the asshole. Can we change the subject?"

"Sure. Sorry."

"So like I was saying, I've got a good idea of what you're doing up there. The question is if you do it like this," Carol asked, taking her thumb and index finger and moving it quickly up and down a short way.

"Or is it more like this?" Carol asked, making a fist and making longer and longer movements with her hand, becoming so comical that Brandon forgot how embarrassed he felt and burst out laughing.

"Somewhere in between," Brandon said, enjoying how his neighbor seemed to be like one of the guys, even though she obviously wasn't.

"Honest fella, huh?" Carol snapped. "At least you didn't deny it. If you said you weren't up there getting yourself off, I would have felt silly posing down here all the time for you."

Brandon said nothing as the two of them looked at each other for the longest time before Carol reached further back behind her head, and with a flick of her wrist undid the knot of halter top at her neck.

The halter dropped off, and Brandon let out a gasp before the fabric landed on her lap, exposing the most magnificent breasts that he could ever have imagined. Better than any of the women in Playboy, because these were live and right in front of him.

Carol remained in her pose, enjoying the way the boy was staring wide-eyed at her full breasts with the large dusty rose-colored nipples. The freckles that covered her neck, shoulders and upper chest stopped at the tops of her breasts, making the pale white skin look even brighter.

"Cat got your tongue?" Carol asked while watching Brandon's trembling hand reach for the glass without taking his eyes off of her, and when he brought the drink to his mouth he didn't wince but downed it all with one swallow.

"You're beautiful," Brandon said, and when Carol laughed he shook his head hard. "You are. You look like that girl on TV. Archie Bunker's daughter."

"Sally Struthers?" Carol asked. "Okay. I'll take it. I think you like my jugs even more than my armpit hair."

"Yeah. I mean, I like all of you," Brandon stammered.

"You and your old girlfriend do it a lot?" Carol asked, and Brandon nodded after a brief pause but after Carol looked at him with a raised eyebrow Brandon finally slumped his shoulders and shook his head no.

"You're a virgin, aren't you?" Carol asked and when the lad screwed up his face, Carol smiled. "No shame in that. I was one too once, I think."

"Yeah," Brandon admitted. "I am."

"You in the mood to change that?"

***

"Right here?" Brandon asked after Carol had him first stand up, and then told him to drop his pants.

"Sure," Carol said. "Nobody can see back here except from your place, and nobody gets home until - what? Five?"

"Yeah."

"No reason to be shy then," Carol said. "Is there?"

"No," Brandon said while unbuckling his belt and letting his jeans fall down.

The bulge in his tight white briefs was impossible to hide, and after Brandon took a deep breath he yanked down his underwear, happy that he was wearing clean ones.

"OOH!" Carol chirped as she saw Brandon's erection spring into view, and after it stopped bouncing up and down Carol gave Brandon a nod of approval. "Little pitcher got a big spout."

"Huh?"

"You got a good-sized pecker for a little guy," Carol said. "You put my ex-husband to shame."

"Six and a quarter inches," Brandon announced, and then backtracked a bit. "Six and an eighth, actually."

"Your girlfriend with the hairy armpits measure that for you? No? She ever do anything to it?"

"Hand jobs," Brandon told her.

"Shame to waste a fine stiff dick like this," Carol said. "Come over here."

Brandon started to move across the porch and almost fell, forgetting about the underwear still around his ankles, but his new neighbor didn't laugh. Instead she just leaned forward with her arms outstretched and when Brandon got in front of her she put her hands on his bony hips.

"He's drooling," Carol said with a wink as she moving closer to Brandon's dick, which was so stiff it was throbbing and starting to curl upward, the pink skin on the veined shaft looking painfully strained.

Brandon looked down and saw Carol's tongue slip out of her opened mouth, and as it dabbed at the tip of his dick and along the underside of the crown Brandon cried out.

He saw the first jet of his cum spurt over her lips just before her mouth slid down his pulsating cock. Brandon erupted as Carol's lips hit the base of his dick and her perky nose got buried in his pubes, and as he cupped her head in his hands he felt the woman draining him, sucking every drop of semen out of him until he finally went limp in her mouth.

"Sorry," Brandon mumbled, not knowing what to say to a woman who still had some of his cum on her freckled nose. "I didn't mean to."

"Sure are quick on the draw there partner. Not bad tasting," Carol said as she licked her lips. "Now what? Going to go home and call up your friends? Tell them all about it?"

"No," Brandon said, scrunching up his face and looking at Carol with a confused expression on his face. "Why would I do that?"

"In that case, you want to go inside and play some more?"

***

Brandon's shorts and underwear were being held up in his hands as he followed Carol into the house. The home was sparsely furnished and there were a few boxes still unpacked in the living room, but Brandon's eyes were fixed on the nicely plump rear-end of the woman leading him into the bedroom.

"Well?" Carol was saying to the teenager who was staring behind her at the unmade bed.

Carol had pulled off her shorts and panties and tossed them at the startled young man who fumbled the undies when they flew at him. Brandon had been too busy gawking at the wild triangle of strawberry blonde hair between his neighbor's thighs to make the catch.

Carol fell back on the bed and the waves she created upon impact made her body undulate as she waited for Brandon to come out of his trance. It took a minute, but Brandon finally managed to get the clothing from around his ankles, and then he was climbing on the bed, knee-walking between Carol's spread thighs.

"Easy there partner," Carol said when Brandon tried unsuccessfully to put his limp dick into the bush. "Why don't you wait to re-load first?"

Brandon looked just as lost and confused as he actually was before Carol took his hands and put them on her breasts. The teenager squeezed the ripe globes tentatively at first and then with increasing enthusiasm. Carol welcomed the rough and crude treatment almost as much as her young friend's wild-eyed adulation of her, making her smile as she put her hands behind her neck with a sigh.

"That's it. You like my titties, don't you babe?"

Brandon nodded, his eyes darting back and forth between Carol's breasts and the sprays of hair under her arms as he kneaded her breasts so roughly he made the waves of the bed ripple even harder, and he was almost losing his balance as he did so.

Brandon bent over and after giving Carol a look that suggested he needed approval, took her right breast in both hands and brought his mouth down to the plump nipple that had become fully engorged.

Brandon sucked on the fat peg enthusiastically, and after Carol asked him to be a little easy on it, his sucking slowed and softened a bit.

"I got other stuff to play with, you know," Carol said in nodding downward toward her pussy, and when Brandon hesitated she reached over and pulled his face down to the untrimmed jungle between her legs.

Brandon's face was inches above the furry grotto, and the musky smell that wafted up into his nostrils was both foreign and compelling to the teen, sending shivers down his spine as he tried to figure out what to do until he felt the hand on the back of his neck.

"There - right there," Carol said as she guided the lad's wiggling tongue to her clit, and she started to squirm as Brandon started lapping away frantically in response to her encouragement.

Carol reached down between Brandon's legs and found his balls swinging loosely as he knelt beside her. She had been reaching for his cock, and when she glanced over and found he was hard again already with the slender shaft curling up towards his stomach, she pulled him up.

"Give it to me," Carol gasped as she pulled him on top of her, and after he climbed between her legs and poked at her with his tool she grabbed it and slipped him inside of her.

The woman smiled as she watched her young neighbor's facial expression as his cock drove inside of her, and after telling him to give it to her hard and fast, he proceeded to do just that.

She knew Brandon wouldn't last long, but that was fine with Carol because she was on the verge of cumming anyway. The feel of his stiff dick sliding into her sent her over the edge and as she clawed at Brandon, who was frantically thrusting in and out like a bucking bronco, her pussy clamped down around his manhood.

"Aww!" Brandon cried out as he sent his spunk into Carol while she squeezed his ass cheeks and cried out herself.

"Sorry," Brandon gasped as he felt his dick wither inside Carol's sticky cauldron.

"For what? Carol asked. "You made me cum like a freight train."

"Wanted it to last longer," Brandon panted as she held himself up over the blonde, his sweat dripping on her breasts like a sprinkler.

"Worked for me," Carol said. "You did great and you'll get even better with practice."

"You mean - like we can do it again?"

"Unless you're bored with me already," Carol replied. "My afternoon's free."

***

"Uh - Brandon?" Carol said as the young man beside her started poking her in the hip with his dick, which was hard yet again. "Your folks are going to be home soon, and besides, I'm getting a little sore. Haven't had any visitors down there in a while, and after four..."

"Five," Brandon said, correcting his middle-aged lover.

"Five," Carol said with a toothy grin. "However many it was, it was great but I'm worn out."

"Can I come back tomorrow?" Brandon asked hopefully, and when Carol nodded he kissed her."

"This was the greatest day of my life," Brandon declared as he stood up, his boner bouncing in front to him like a diving board.

"Well, how are you going to get that in your pants?" Carol said as Brandon started to put his underwear on, and when he shrugged his shoulders Carol swung her feet off of the bed and beckoned him closer.

"One for the road," Carol said as she pulled Brandon close and inhaled his cock, moving her lips up and down the shaft.

Her nose bumped into the tangled tuft of pubic hair above his member, the formerly soft fur having become a twisted mess made stiff by their fluids, and as Brandon moaned and shifted his weight from foot to foot Carol felt his hands reached down to her shoulders and then slide lower.

Carol suppressed a giggle as she felt the boy's fingers running through the hair under her arms - hair that he couldn't get enough of it seemed, having stroked and licked her armpits in between lavishing affection on her breasts all afternoon.

In a moment she felt Brandon's body tense and then her lips felt the surge of semen roar through his dick an instant before he spurted his load into her waiting mouth while her hand milked his balls dry.

Reluctantly Brandon got dressed and went home, taking a desperately needed shower that was interrupted when he found it necessary to relieve himself as the image of Carol kept going through his mind.

Come the next morning Brandon was up early and after his folks when off to work he raced next door, waking up his new neighbor in the process.

"Too early," Carol mumbled upon seeing Brandon at the door.

"You look so pretty," Brandon said as Carol squinted into the sunlight, and even though her hair was a mess and she had sleep lines on her cheeks, to the young lad she looked amazing anyway.

furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers
12