Young Masseuse Gets Carried Away Pt. 01

Story Info
A young masseuse gets carried away.
1.9k words
4.44
73.4k
59

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, I'm here for my 1 o'clock"

He turned around and gulped. There she was, the girl he'd just been thinking about. He had seen her a few times in the gym and each time he couldn't help but stop and admire her from afar, jogging in her skin-tight lycra. Everything about her body was perfect, from her long red hair that cascaded over her pale shoulders, to her legs and beautifully shaped ass, and not to mention her breasts! Every time he'd caught a glimpse of those huge, rounded glories jiggling along he had very quickly found an incredibly hard erection bulging in his pants and had had to quickly find an empty supply room where he could relieve it in peace.

"Ah, yes, come in!" he said, attempting to hide the excitement in his voice. He had worked at the gym as a masseuse for a little under a month and had hoped upon hope that she would be one of his customers.

She was already disrobed and wrapped up in a towel which stopped a few inches above her knee. This displayed a tantalising amount of cleavage and he fleetingly wondered why she didn't just pull the towel up a few inches. After exchanging pleasantries and checking the register for her - her name was Jess - he invited her to lie on the massage table on her back which she did, holding the towel firmly in place. Once she was happy that she was suitably covered, she relaxed and let her arms rest by her sides.

"I've just had the most awful week and need to unwind", she said, sighing, closing her eyes as he massaged her scalp. After a few minutes of working his way down to her shoulders he thought he'd better make conversation.

"When did you last have a massage?"

No answer.

"Erm... Jess?"

Still no answer. He noticed her heavy breathing and realised what had happened. She was asleep! Immediately his mind began to run wild. The erection, that had been pulsing away in his briefs virtually since she walked in, stiffened even further. He could carry on the massage or wake her up, but he knew he wouldn't do either.

Ever so gently so as not to wake her he began to ease the towel down away from her breasts. He closed his eyes and opened them again once the towel had dropped past her naval. Almost immediately he dropped his pants and released his yearning penis. Her breasts were even more exquisite than he had imagined. Beautifully formed with perfect pink areolas and soft nipples - he couldn't help it. His hand went south and he began to stroke himself, hypnotized by the rise and fall of her huge breasts, Jess all the while still in the depths of slumber and completely unaware.

While still working himself with one hand in the other he pulled out his phone and took a number of quick snaps. This was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen and those would keep him going for months.

Getting more daring he pulled up a chair beside the masseuse table and sat down. While one hand still worked on himself, the other began to squeeze her left breast - slowly at first, then speeding up in time with his other hand that was steadily edging him closer to climax.

After another few seconds, and with great difficulty, he stopped himself. He was so close but didn't want to come yet. Taking his hand away from his quivering penis and carefully keeping his eyes on her face to make sure she wasn't waking up, he quietly reached across and put his hands on both of her gorgeous breasts. He felt the lust surge in him again as he gave them both a gentle squeeze - god, they were perfect - and then carefully began to massage them. With great difficulty he ignored his dick which was begging for attention and focused instead on rubbing her nipples with his thumbs. To his utter delight they quickly began to harden.

He knew what was coming next, because even if he had tried to stop now he truly couldn't have. Leaning forward he put his mouth around her pink, stiff left nipple and began to lick and suck. This was bliss. Surely this was all he could get away with without waking her?

He decided not to push his luck any further. Still suckling on her nipples he was beginning to move his hand back down to his rock-hard, insistent member to finish up when a slight noise escaped Jess's mouth causing him to jump out his chair in panic. What had that been? an unconscious moan of desire? or just a sleepy murmur?

He was taking a step back from the chair when something caused him to freeze in his tracks. As her midriff came into his line of sight he was startled to see that the towel, that he'd moved down to expose her ravishing boobs, was suddenly being held up about 8 inches by something below her waist. He stared, perplexed. Could it really be what it looked like?

His heart thudding in his chest, he pulled the towel aside and gasped. As he'd moved the towel it had pushed back its support slightly, but now, free of the towel, that same support leapt straight back to attention, quivering slightly as it resumed its position. He gazed in wonder at the large, rigid, yet somehow feminine erection that protruded upwards from her and noticed, with a slight pang of - what? timidity, perhaps? - that she was even better equipped than he was.

So Jess was a dickgirl, was she? He wasn't sure if this scared him or turned him on more, but the more he stared at her lying there on the table, flat on her back, completely in the nude and seemingly entirely at his mercy, the more his eyes were drawn back to her throbbing cock. Any pubic hair was completely shaved and her large balls seemed tight and ready to burst. He took a step closer. He was now well within arms distance of her thick, pink member which seemed to suddenly tremble ever so slightly as if excited and impatient.

Throwing caution to the winds he picked up the bottle of massage oil that resided on a shelf beneath the table, dribbled a sizable amount onto his right hand and then reached out and grasped the base of her shaft. He looked nervously at the sleeping Jess but she showed no signs of having been disturbed, the large, rounded glories on her chest heaving as she breathed deeply. Very slowly he began to work his hand up her shaft right up to the tip of her penis and then back down again. The oil allowed his hand to slide up and down her cock with an ease so silky and smooth he immediately wanted to know how it felt on his own, but stopped himself. He was at such a state of arousal that he knew it would all be over within a couple of strokes if he gave in to that particular temptation.

To keep his left hand busy he reached down and softly began to massage and cradle her balls while his right fell into a rhythmic stroking up and down motion. Then, as if to add to his distorted mix of sexual excitement and nervousness, Jess began to sigh and breathe more heavily. He knew he should stop, put his craving cock away, cover up her sensual form with the towel once again and wash his hands - but he couldn't. He stood there, transfixed, stroking her yearning member with ever more rhythm and purpose as Jess began to moan softly with pleasure in her sleep.

He needed to make her come. Every fibre of his being yearned to be inside her but he had not quite been robbed of so much common sense not to know that would certainly wake her up. Or would it?

His right hand keeping up a steady stroking motion he scooped up a large pool of the oil that had trickled down her shaft, over her ever-tightening balls and ended up on the table. If she was used to being the bottom in her sex life then her ass wouldn't be as tight and with enough lubrication he may just be able to slip into her without alerting her. His left hand now also covered in oil he began to edge his fingers closer to her ass.

Jess's breathing had become shorter and her unconscious, lustful vocals were getting louder and even more erotic, but David was paying far more attention to the job in hand which had now all-but consumed him. His right hand was rubbing her craving, eager cock faster and more firmly around the head and he was fairly sure there was precum mixed in with the massage oil now. As Jess let out a particularly sharp, loud gasp, his heavily-oiled middle finger found her the opening between her beautifully rounded, pale buttocks. Wow, it was tight... very tight in fact, as though it had never been breached before. She was clearly not used to being the receiver, he thought, as he carefully began to edge his middle finger into her ass.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Jess exclaimed, having just awoken. Her shriek made David jump so much that his middle finger immediately slid deep into her ass right up to the knuckle.

"OH GOD!!" wailed Jess, as the tightened grip around the head of her penis coupled with David's middle finger making a perfect connection with her prostate suddenly pushed her over the edge. Her eyes widened and rolled back, her eyebrows raised, slightly furrowing her brow and her mouth opened to a perfect O in a frozen expression of pure ecstasy. At the same time her yearning cock hardened and tensed even more in David's hand as her legs began to shudder.

And then she began to come.

"Ah!! AHHH!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" screamed Jess as thick, warm, white jets began to spurt out of the end of her finally satisfied dick. Her whole body jolted and convulsed in pure bliss, relish and gratification as stream after stream of hot, sticky come continued to eject up from her balls and down her shaft. It spurted out into the air, landing on Jess, the massage table, David's hands and the floor. As Jess continued to moan in paroxysms of pure pleasure David let her go and turned his attention to himself. As predicted he had barely completed 3 full motions when he was brought to his knees by an intensely powerful orgasm that saw the come shooting out of his own cock and onto the floor in such powerful bursts it splashed onto the table leg.

While David was panting heavily and trying to regain his senses, above him Jess was still mid climax. She gasped and panted, light-headed with sensation as he balls emptied themselves all over her and into the room.

"Fuck... fuck... oh fuuuuuccck" she moaned. The orgasm, while still hitting her in waves, was finally beginning to draw to a close. A few seconds later she too was panting heavily, half trying to sit up straight, half slumped on the table which was, like Jess, covered in her ejaculate.

David was the first to speak.

"Did you enjoy the massage?" He asked, rather inanely.

Jess, still coated in thick, white streams, turned to look at him, her eyes blazing.

*****

Stay tuned for part 2!

FYI I know I use the same characters in my stories - these are all actually based on real people who are collectively responsible for a great number of my orgasms over the years, whether directly or in my imagination. But they're not dickgirls.