Young Masseuse Gets Carried Away Pt. 02

Story Info
Jess isn't going to take David's transgression lying down.
2.5k words
4.66
53.3k
43

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the ACTUAL FUCK!?" snarled Jess, stepping down off the table, all the while glowering at him.

"um... er... I'm sorry! I thought you liked it!" stammered David.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?" repeated Jess, advancing slowly and ominously. "I WAS A-FUCKING-SLEEP! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Even in the grave situation he was in - he would lose his job for sure and most likely be arrested - David couldn't help his eyes flickering downwards at her naked beauty. Her deep red hair cascaded down to those enormous, luscious breasts, still with some of her own come on them. He noticed that they were jiggling slightly as her whole body trembled with rage. He look right back up but she had caught him looking.

"UGH!!!" yelled Jess, outraged, and turned around to grab the towel that she had used to cover herself when she'd come in. She hurriedly wiped herself clean and this time covered her breasts completely, shooting him a filthy look, and now David realized why she had been displaying so much cleavage when she'd first come in. Now that the towel was pulled up much higher than before her large, still rock-hard penis was clearly visible protruding out from under it.

He looked at it involuntarily and Jess snarled at him again "STOP FUCKING LOOKING AT ME YOU FILTHY PERVE!!" and turned away. They stood there in silence for a minute, David still rather scared but feeling more awkward by the minute.

"L-Look, I'm sorry!" he stuttered. "You were moaning and speaking a little! I didn't know you were asleep!" he lied, hoping this might get him some redemption. Jess didn't respond, just shot him a dark look, still turned away. "Erm... if you don't want to talk about it why are you still here?" He inquired, trying to make what was inherently a rude question as polite as possible.

"You obviously don't know much about girls like me," responded Jess, rather disdainfully but at the same time in a resigned sort of way. "If I get stiff I need to come several times before the erection calms down. Otherwise it takes a while. And I can't very well go outside looking like this." Jess glanced down at her engorged shaft and shook her head quietly, as if dispelling an irritating thought.

"Oh" said David, unhelpfully. "Look, like I said, I'm really sorry. I though-"

"Listen" interrupted Jess. "Whatever - if you don't want to piss me off even more can you get out of this room so I can sort this out in peace?"

"Really sorry," said David, yet again, "but I can't. I'm new here and if they see me outside in the corridor they're going to wonder why I'm not in here massaging my clients."

"Seriously? You can't just hide in the toilet or something?"

"No. I have to go past the reception desk for that and they're really on top of things. If I don't come back shortly after here they'll come to check on you. I can ask one of the girls to get your clothes from the locker room if you like?"

"Nope" muttered Jess, still turned away. "I was wearing tight jeans today and then spandex in the gym. There's no way I can fit into those with... this".

Another minute of silence.

"How are you... progressing?" asked David timidly.

"Pretty much not at all" responded Jess, looking down at her still-throbbing cock.

"Did you say if you come several times it will go down faster?" asked David, even more hesitantly.

"Yeah" responded Jess, irritably. "That's why I wanted you to get out. So I could sort myself out several times and be done with this quickly and get the fuck out."

For what felt like the 100th time that day David decided to take a risk. "Well..." he ventured. "I could always make you come again? I did just now!"

"Yeah, right" scoffed Jess. "Like I'm gonna let a perverted creep like you touch me."

"You can't say you didn't enjoy it!" he protested. "You came really hard! You were moaning and everything!"

"UGH" exclaimed Jess again, wincing in irritation and shame. "That was because you MOLESTED ME while I was SLEEPING. My body can't help how it reacts if I'm not conscious to tell you to fuck off."

After a brief silence David chimed in quietly "But you definitely liked my finger up your ass" he retorted. "I made you come really hard." Now his voice had a hint of smugness in it.

Irritated she briefly cast her mind back. She knew she must have dozed off shortly after he'd begun to massage her and could vaguely remember an erotic dream - now she knew what had caused it - and she remembered waking up. As she'd come to her senses and realized what was going on she had realized she was stiff, aroused, but not very close to orgasm. Outraged, she'd shouted at him and that was when he'd penetrated her tight ass with his long, probing finger and suddenly, though she'd tried to resist it, fast-tracked her pleasure straight to that forced leg-shuddering orgasm.

Replaying the memory returned in Jess some of the original rage. Coupled with his last comments she had had enough. The fact that this pervert had not only played with her naked body while she slept, but had jerked her off, entered her sacred ass and made her come without her consent, and so hard?

"How dare he make me so weak and powerless, and while I was helpless" Jess thought, remembered the grips of pleasure that had cascaded all over her body as his finger had invaded her and almost immediately found that spot.... that one perfect spot... "This 'I can do anything' attitude ends here" she thought to herself.

"OK, playboy, you wanna make me come, yeah?"

"Yeah!" said David eagerly.

"And you'll do whatever I tell you?"

David nodded eagerly. "Strip and get on the massage bed" Jess commanded imperiously. "To make things even I'm gonna jerk you off like you did with me and make you come."

David complied eagerly. Did this stupid bitch not understand that this wasn't any sort of punishment for him? He wanted nothing more!

Jess began to massage his head, as he'd done to her not too long ago.

"Actually, I think you'd be better starting off on all fours, and I'll massage you down and play with you that way" suggested Jess, trying not to let her tone or eagerness for revenge betray her.

"Er... sure" said David, getting on all fours on the bed. Jess dropped her towel on the floor again and stood in front of him. She pushed his face between her swelling breasts and reached out underneath and began tugging on his cock. David whimpered with pleasure and desire, sucking on her breasts with a kind of desperation.

"There's a good boy" Jess said soothingly, breathing with exaggerated pleasure. She reached for the massage oil and dripped copious amounts onto his back making sure at the same time she pulled him slightly more upright.

David was so aroused and would have certainly come already had he not just ejaculated a few of minutes before. Jess slowly moved around the table to his left and with her left hand reached out and began stroking his cock again. "There's a good boy," she murmured again as she rubbed back and forth. She decided to slow down. She was getting more and more aroused by the sneakiness of her plan and didn't want him to blow his load just yet.

Although her hand had slowed to a gentle stroking David was still lost in a daze of pleasure. She slowly got up onto the back of the masseuse bed on her knees and now reached around him with her right hand to continue keeping his cock happy and his mind distracted. Her left hand picked up the massage oil and rubbed it all over her own hard, pulsing member. She bit her lip gently at the feeling and looked down at him, still on all fours, almost beneath her, panting as her hand worked his dick. The massage oil she'd poured on his back had trickled down exactly as she'd hoped it would. He must be more stupid than he clearly thought she was. She knew her hands were keeping him happy but how did he not guess what she was planning?

She lent over his back, her right hand still working his penis expertly as her left slowly traced itself forward up his back to his neck, and then slowly, gently, subtly over his mouth.

Then there was a moment, she felt, when he suddenly realized what was about to happen. The moment when her left hand clamped roughly over his mouth, her right moved up from his yearning cock to hold his waist, and her substantial package, stiffer than ever, made firm contact against his asshole.

David emitted a muffled yell, barely heard through her fingers, and tried to struggle but it was too late. Jess, with a firm and domineering intent, thrust her cock deep into his ass and groaned with pleasure. The heavy application of massage oil had helped its entry perfectly and she slid all the way in. David was still making muffled protests and attempting to move, but to no avail. Jess tightened her grip and she started to fuck him with strong, purposeful thrusts.

"Oh fuck yeah, now there's a real good boy" she pronounced in his ear vindictively. David's response was unintelligible, but that was fine for Jess. She was fucking him harder now, her cock thrusting deeper into his ass as she emitted soft and feminine yet define grunts at every thrust.

David had been completely by surprise, but as she took him roughly from behind his first thought had indeed been "How the hell did I let myself get here?" He knew Jess wanted to punish him for his lewd behaviour "and fair enough, I guess" he thought, in between winces as she fucked him harder. The pain was not as bad as he would have expected "and I guess I should thank her for that massage oil" he thought wryly.

He was trying hard not to emit any sounds so as not to give her the satisfaction but somehow he just couldn't help it. They weren't cries of pain, more of impact. Jess didn't care, as long as she could see she was having an effect on him. She wasn't trying to physically hurt him, at the end of the day he hadn't hurt her at all, but she did want to impose herself on him more than he had with her, and indeed, with each thrust the muffled yelps were getting slowly but steadily louder.

"Mmmm, fuck yeah" Jess moaned in pleasure and satisfaction as she pushed him to lie face-down on the bed. Now she was fully on top of him, thrusting herself into his ass, whispering scoldings into his ear her hand away now away from his mouth.

David managed to gain control of his vocal cords as Jess slowed down and he rammed his mouth shut, endeavoring not to make a noise. Why didn't he fight back they were both wondering. He was, after all, taller than her and most certainly stronger.

"This isn't too bad" thought David, "and after all I kinda deserve it." He was quite taken with the idea. He'd stepped out of line and she was teaching him a lesson. With that thought in his head his own penis began to stiffen beneath him.

"Is he enjoying this?" thought Jess, quizzically. "Better get rougher."

She pulled him back onto all fours and began taking him doggy-style again, this time much more aggressively. David was truly starting to enjoy this. Jess looked at their reflection in the mirror opposite as she took him and with a slight rush of outrage saw that his erection had returned to it's full proportion. She could see it waggling up and down with each thrust.

"UGH" she grunted in frustration in time with a particularly rough movement into him. "You're not meant to be enjoying this!"

"I can't help it" he replied, breathless, "harder... please... harder". This sudden effect she was having was arousing Jess immensely and she felt her balls tighten and the early beginnings of an orgasm start to stir.

Suddenly wanting them to come together she reached round and once again began stroking his cock firmly as she continued to thrust from behind. Now they were both moaning loudly as the climax built in them both. Still thrusting Jess leant forward and whispered yet again "There's a good boy," in his ear, though this time in a soft, almost affectionate way.

That was too much for David. With her large, engorged member already firmly and repeatedly hitting his prostate and her hand working away at his quivering cock, the soft, caring tone, which was a particular fantasy of his, immediately forced to him ejaculate violently onto the bed beneath him.

"It's OK baby, you can come" panted Jess just as he own loins exploded in a beautiful climax he continued to empty the content of his ballsack onto the bed as she emptied hers deep into his ass. The final big spurt shot out of both of them simultaneously as their voices met in a harmony of delirious pleasure.

Both panting again Jess pulled herself out of him and, coming back to reality somewhat, immediately tried to compose herself. David was still breathing heavily and swung himself off the bed while reaching for the towel.

A couple of minutes later David had his clothes back on and Jess was still standing there in the nude, this time holding the towel over her loins.

David with a coy smile gave one of her firm, perfectly rounded buttocks a squeeze, saying "same again next week?"

Jess having regained some composure gave him a rather withering look.

"I think not, young man. I hope you've learned your lesson. Next time we see each other in the gym we will pretend we've never spoken and I will now be getting massages elsewhere!"

"Just a few more minutes then?" implored David, this time reaching for her cock which, while having begun to droop very slightly, was still fairly erect. "You said you had to come a few times, that was a total of twice! I still have more to do for you!"

"No, my dear, the force of both those orgasms was enough for one day. See?"

Indeed, her oddly feminine penis had started relax. Within a minute Jess was fully wrapped up in the towel again, though to David's delight not before she'd allowed him a glorious final seconds sucking on her breasts. She was now just showing the alluring cleavage the she had displayed when she'd first entered.

"Tata" She said, brightly, "Tell no one!" and exit.

David sat back, sorry but satisfied. He walked across the room and removed his phone from behind the potted plant there. He hit the button to stop recording and smiled. Even if he never saw her again he had a lot of material to enjoy.