Young Masseuse Gets Carried Away Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3.
4.7k words
4.63
31.2k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jess stepped into the changing room a wry smile crossed her lips. That had been an interesting massage session. Confusing? Somewhat. Outrageous? Certainly. But satisfying - most definitely. The power play had aroused her a lot - especially how she had shown the uppity masseuse who was boss after he thought he had her.

Realizing that her cock was twitching slightly in arousal at the Jess hurried out towards the swimming pool. She briefly considered the showers but noticing how full they were and remembering the gaps between the doors she decided it would be better to avoid any awkward looks or questions. Chicks with dicks weren't exactly common after all. The steam room by the swimming pool was virtually always empty and dark and she headed straight for it.

Stepping lightly through the door into the smokey room, Jess could dimly see the small neon-style lights that marked the lowest bench. Sure, it was a steam room, but did it have to be this murky and obscure? Even without the steam the room would be still have taken anyone walking in from the brightly-lit swimming pool a few minutes to adjust to the dark. She walked over towards the back of the room and whisked off her towel, laying it flat on the first bench and taking a seat. Alone in the dark where no one could see or hear her.

Remembering why she had come in she turned her attention down to her cock that had been slowly lazily stiffening since she'd entered the ladies' changing room.

"Well," murmured Jess to herself "Let's sort you out, then"

With a lascivious smile that would have been invisible to anyone else present due to the thick steam the hung in the air, Jess began to stroke herself again. Images of what had just happened on the massage table began flickering through her head as her lips dried and the now-fast-growing appendage began to stiffen to its most satisfying level.

And now other images began flowing into her head - of her hottest experience ever. That too had happened at this very gym - in one of the empty equipment rooms by the weight area - with another dickgirl who Jess had been lusting over. Manal had been gorgeous, remembered Jess, as her cock reached it's full size, girth and stiffness. The slightly older dick girl, either slightly mixed-race or tanned - Jess hadn't been able to tell, had apparently realized what Jess was almost instantly. Not Jess though - she'd watched Manal working out for weeks and in those tight leggings, without ever seeing a bulge. When Manal had finally started a conversation it had been to assist her in getting some equipment out of that side room. Thinking nothing of it Jess had happily agreed to give her a hand, glad for any excuse to talk to this tall, very well endowed beauty.

Jess, her mouth now slightly open, her eyes rolled back, smiled slightly too herself as she remembered that she had thought those exact words to herself as she walked behind Manal to the equipment room, completely unaware about just how right she was. Manal, like her, also took very good care of herself with an incredibly sexy stomach, brilliantly shaped legs and an absolutely perfect behind. Aside from facial features (Jess was red-headed, pale and freckly while Manal was dark haired and very slightly-dark skinned) and height (Manal was almost a head taller than Jess), where they differed most was their breasts. They were both very well equipped both Manal took the crown here. While her breasts probably weren't an awful lot larger than Jess's (when to be larger at all was quite rare) they were incredibly protrudent. Even when they'd met in the cafeteria after their first frolic, Jess had been almost mesmerized at how much Manal's boobs pushed out from the pink jumper she was now wearing.

"Mkay, where were we?" murmured Jess to herself, her mind having wandered briefly. "Oh yeah..." she murmured to herself again, her hand increasing the speed of motion around her excitable, quivering member.

Manal had walked in front of her the whole way to the room, never looking back. As they'd entered the room Manal had walked over to a caged crate near the back filled with basketballs and sat down on it, looking at Jess almost blankly.

As Jess had opened her mouth Manal confidently and swiftly interrupted her with "Why do you keep staring at me?" Jess had gone red and barely started to stutter a response when Manal had cut her off again. "Don't worry, darling, I like it when it's from a girl. It's when it's gym hunks that think their Winstrol and Deca results are a good alternative to a personality stare or start conversations with me I get annoyed."

Jess had laughed nervously knowing exactly what she meant. Manal had then told her to sit next to her, somehow both imperiously and in a mothering way at the same time. Once she had, Manal had murmured something about imagining if the gym hunks could see 'these' and then briskly pulled up her top to reveal the huge breasts that sprung free and jiggled for a moment as they were released. Jess had felt an immediate and fast stiffening in her pants which had made her cross her legs shyly. At this point she'd still had no idea that Manal was anything other than a very hot and well proportioned girl. Manal had smiled at her shyness and stood up then, inviting Jess to suck on her nipples. Jess had done so, moaning with lust and satisfaction. She remembered how she could feel her dick getting visibly stiffer as it pushed up against her lycra workout pants, and had wondered to herself how many sucks on these beautiful brown nipples she had before Manal noticed and freaked out. To her surprise, though, Manal had stroked her hair as she'd suckled away and then very deliberately grasped Jess's cock.

"Did you think I didn't know?" Manal had said, smiling at Jess's look of shock. "It's why I brought you in here. I generally prefer women to men, but I love cock too much to be a lesbian. A girl like you is one I just have to have!" Manal had continued to expertly work Jess's cock one handed while Jess had stayed between her breasts.

Not long after Jess, on the verge of climax, had told Manal to stop having wanted to fuck her before she ejaculated. Manal had stopped her steady hand rhythm for about 2 seconds as Jess just about succeeded in pulling herself back from the brink of orgasm, but then had suddenly started jerking her cock again twice as fast. The loss of control on Jess's part along with the most incredibly breasts she'd ever seen in her mouth caused her to come mere seconds after that, her cock blasting thick strings of ejaculate out for an extended climax that lasted over 20 seconds and somehow managed to get on everything. Jess, in paroxysms of pleasure, had tumbled from the box she was sat on and had spent the last 10 seconds on all fours on the floor, her dick still spurting onto the floor with each wave.

When she finally stopped, regained her breath and looked up, Manal managed to completely take her breath away again. She had been standing behind dress with her jeans half way to her knees, some pink lacy panties nestled amongst them and a very large, hard dick pointing right at Jess's face.

"Surprise!" Manal had giggled, running her hand through Jess's hair. "My turn now, girly" and with that she'd pushed her cock into Jess's mouth.

Back in the steam room Jess was remembering all this still pleasuring herself and slowly getting closer to climax. Due to her level of arousal again she had a feeling it would take more than one, but that was fine. The gym hadn't seem crowded and she didn't remember seeing anyone in the pool. As the orgasm approached Jess decided to throw caution to the winds and began moaning like she was alone at home, or better, on one of her regular booty calls with Manal.

As her moans escalated in volume and she lost herself to the sensation and memories, her eyes closed and she tensed in concentration, and maybe if she hadn't she wouldn't have heard the steam room door close. She nearly jumped out of her seat and immediately wrapped herself up in the towel she'd been sitting on. She couldn't see anything through the steam and gloom except that the lights along the left side of the room were seeming to disappear momentarily one at a time and someone walked past them.

"Hello?" asked Jess, timidly, and immediately regretted it. Whoever this was had obviously heard her. She could have just gone quiet and waited for them to leave but now she had made an introduction and would have to start a conversation. There was no answer. "Hello!?" asked Jess again, slightly confused. There was certainly someone in here with her. Did they have headphones in?

When there was no response a second time Jess relaxed a little. Now she wouldn't have to speak and all this person would ever be able to say is that they heard someone having fun in the steam room. No identification, no names, no recognition. Growing more confident at the thought of this Jess very slowly began rubbing herself again, hoping to finish herself off quietly. She knew she couldn't be seen in this dark. A couple of minutes later, still in silence, Jess was beginning to get close again. As the first pre-climax wave danced up her dick she let out short, quiet, and completely inadvertent little moan. She immediately clapped her hand to her mouth, but it was too late. What the hell was wrong with her today?

"I knew I'd find you in here." Said a man's voice, right next to her. Jess gasped in fright and literally jumped out her seat this team. Whoever it was had been sat right next to her when she had resumed pleasuring herself, and either he was exceptionally stealthy or she had been too lost in the moment to notice.

"What the fuck!?" exclaimed Jess from a few feet away, holding up her towel. "Who's that?"

"David" came the reply.

"Do I know you?" Asked Jess, trying to think who David was.

"Intimately," replied David, and though she couldn't see him at all she could tell he was smirking. "I knew you were lying when you said that those orgasms was enough for one day. Look at that! less than half an hour later I come in here-"

"The masseuse?" interrupted Jess, now pretty annoyed. "Didn't you get the message? Yeah, it was kinda fun but it's not happening again. And definitely not when you follow me into the steam room."

"I didn't follow you," David shot back, "I just can't go in the female changing rooms and thought there might be a chance you were in here. If you weren't I'd have tried the sauna."

"Well, you found me, but bad luck because it's never happening again." Said Jess, sternly. "Now, can you please leave? You're more likely to get laid asking any random girl in this gym than you are here with me."

"I could," smirked David "Or I could just sit here and jerk my own dick next to you. You can't stop me doing that and hey, you may as well finish yourself off too."

As she was saying yet again that there was no chance of that happening David dropped his pants, sat down next to where she had been and began ostentatiously playing with himself. Jess couldn't see him at all, but she could just make out the shape of his arm moving up and down. Jess stood there for a moment unsure of what to do when a deliberately emphasized masculine grunt from David awoke her from her confusion.

"Fuck this," cursed Jess, wrapping the towel tightly around her waist, pushing her erection down and out of obvious sight. "I'd rather walk through the swimming pool with my knockers out and shower in the ladies than sit in her with you. Doing that."

"But Jessss" crooned David, "I've just lubed myself up!"

"Then shove your fingers up your ass, that should finish you quick" retorted Jess, and flounced off. She was just opening the door, pleased with smartass comeback, when she felt the towel around her waist get whisked away. She was now butt naked, semi-erection swinging down between her legs and half way into the swimming pool area. She gasped with shock and rage and left back into the steamy darkness.

"That's not fucking funny," she snarled at the area she thought he was in "Give me my towel back!!"

"Maybe!" he quipped, actually standing right behind her and giving her right asscheek a sharp slap. Jess whirled around and reached out for him but he was already gone.

"Come on!!" groaned Jess. "I said no, it's not happening, and now you're just pissing me off. Don't make me regret the massage thing and report you!"

"How you gonna report me naked with your big cock swinging around like that" sniggered David, this time rushing by and slapping her other asscheek. Jess whirled around again, again too late.

"Ugh - what do you want? We're not fucking again, I would rather walk out naked and complain about you then touch your dick again!" Growled Jess. There was no response. "Hello!?" she almost shouted - still nothing. "Fine - you need to get past me to get out so I'll just sit by the door."

She walked over and sat on the lowest bench on the left side, glowering into the dark looking for any hint of movement that might help her pin down the cocky little upstart. Two minutes passed with her staring into the steam in silence and hearing or seeing nothing.

Suddenly a hand clamped hard over her mouth from behind, muffling her yell of alarm. Less than a second later another hand reached down past her right breast and grasped her cock which had been slowly calming down. She had been sitting down on the lowest ledge, and he had either been on one of the ledges above it from the start or had somehow moved there without alerting her.

Jess tried to struggle but he was suddenly surprisingly strong. She couldn't say anything intelligible through his plans so she tried to shout at him, but all that came out as an angry "MMMMMMMM!!"

"Mmmmm indeed" murmured David in her ear. Despite not much difference having occurred since he grabbed her cock David moved his right hand back up and started massaging her breasts, still keeping a firm grip on her mouth with his left hand.

"Yes, there we go" muttered David again. "My dick's almost done getting hard again. I don't know which part of you I like the most."

"Gt theee fuuuu mmmoooooofff" Jess tried to say through his hand. He kept massaging her breasts, trailing one finger around the nipples and giving a quick verbal nod of satisfaction when it became hard. Suddenly he dragged her up onto her feet and stepped off the ledge. He shoved her, still angrily protesting, to the ledge opposite and told her to bend over.

For the first time he took her hands off her mouth to hold her still and she immediately yelled a choice collection of expletives at him, prompting him to cover her mouth again. He spanked her again, but very hard this time. Jess yelped. She loved being spanked, more than anyone she'd ever met or come across, but this had been very hard and besides, she wasn't in the mood. David spanked her again, this time not stopped but slapping her naked, beautifully formed buttocks again and again.

Jess needed him to stop. She was getting more angry, more hurt but at the same time more aroused every time his palm connected with her ass. She wasn't in the mood, she would still never fuck him again, but she really needed him to stop spanking her. In the pressure of the moment and unable to escape neither his powerful grasp nor his punishing hand she dropped to her knees to attempt to wriggle out. This was a mistake. Having partially been attempting to push her down on her knees anyway, he anticipated the move and partially dropped himself with her. The moment her knees hit the floor she felt his left hand tighten over her mouth yet again as her right hand pushed at her shoulder, bending her over towards the ledge. She struggled and tried to swear at him again but he was too strong.

For a split second his hand right hand let go of her shoulder as he picked up her towel and placed it against the corner of the ledge, then his right hand returned to her once again, pushing her head down on it, firmly. He could have just had her against the tiled surface of the ledge but he didn't want to actually hurt her - after all, she hadn't actually wanted to hurt him back on the masseuse table - but he did want to assert himself over her to the point that she surrendered herself to him completely and allowed him to own her, the way she had to him.

He took his hand away from her mouth briefly to feel himself. Good - harder than ever and still drenched in the massage oil that he'd used as a lubricant. So much so that it dripped from his hand and landed on her pale, right buttock that was now slightly red due to his spanking.

Jess felt the oil, spat something that sounded like "fuck no" and tried to jerk upright. David quickly covered her mouth and pushed her back down. With her on all fours, her mouth covered and both his hands holding her head down against the towel on the ledge, he stood partially to his feet and, having no hands free to apply the lube in the traditional way, resorted instead to rubbing his excited and erect penis between her buttcheeks several times until he was confident there was a good amount where he wanted it.

Leaving his hand over her mouth and holding her down with the elbow of that same arm - it wouldn't hold if she struggled hard enough but would do for a few seconds - his right hand swiftly reached down, almost immediately found her lube coated asshole and pushed a finger in. Perfect.

Holding her head in both hands again he maneuvered himself until he felt his cock touch that exquisitely tight entry - he couldn't really see in the dark but he knew from less than an hour ago how pink and tight it was - and just as the tip of his manhood was just slightly entering her, he stopped.

"Oh fuck yeah, now there's a really, REALLY... good... girl" he whispered, referencing what she'd said less than an hour before as she'd taken him from behind.

About 20 seconds before this Jess had decided the wouldn't give him any indication that what he was doing affected her. He was obviously suddenly stronger somehow, and she obviously couldn't fight her way out. She could call for help but she really didn't want to appear weak and powerless (because she wasn't) and she didn't want him realizing how much he had got to her, and especially didn't want a 3rd person walking in and seeing a butt-naked dick girl with her ass in the air being sodomized by some guy most likely about 5 years her junior and in his early twenties. That would be embarrassing - she would just have to think of a way to get him back.

"Mmmmm, fuck yeah" crooned David, mimicking her own words again, as he slid his yearning cock into her ass. Once all the way in he paused for a moment, smiling at the back of her head, his eyes tracing down from her outline until he was looking straight down at his own rod, firmly placed into her ass up to the hilt. Knowing that she was seriously pissed off but didn't have the will to fight anymore, he took his hand off her mouth and pulled on her hair gently.

"You gonna push back for me, baby?" He asked cheekily, with a victorious smile.

"Watch how I get you back. Not today, not tomorrow, but one day before long you'll be minding your own business somewhere quiet in this gy.. OOOOH!"

He had decided to cut her short by pulling almost all the way and then thrusting firmly back in. Jess, who had been in the middle of her sentence could not hide the undertone of pleasure that had slipped out as he'd rammed himself back into her. She clenched her lips tight but David had heard it.

"Oh, is someone having a better time than they'd like?" he asked again. She was silent. 'Not for long,' thought David. Taking his hands off her shoulder and head, this time knowing for sure that she wouldn't yell or try to throw him off, he placed them firmly on her hips and began to fuck her. Her ass was so tight and it felt so great that David himself couldn't help quiet, subdued-slightly-but-not-enough little grunts escaping him with each thrust.

12