Young, Sexy, and Single... Why Not?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everyone wants a piece of you." She said. Then looking at Todd, "No reason we can't all share." She pulled my hand over and started sucking on my fingers. I pushed my body against her and started kissing her, as I felt Todd come up behind me and push himself against my naked body. He was grabbing my breasts and running his hands down my sides.

After such light touching from her, it felt so good to be pressed between them. My breasts rubbing against her breasts, my ass rubbing against Todd's growing bulge. I took her shirt off and I as I suspected she wasn't wearing a bra. I bent over to start kissing and sucking on her nipples as she continued to suck my finger. With one hand, Todd was squeezing my breasts as they hung down, with another hand he began sliding down toward my pussy, and started fingering me. She started pleasuring herself and I could tell she was quickly coming to a climax. She was moaning and whimpering, and I didn't want to miss out on returning the favor she gave me, so I bent down, and with my hands on the insides of her thighs, spread her legs and started licking her pussy. It tasted much sweeter than I expected, and smelled almost like roses. I found her hard clit and licked and sucked on it. Her hands had moved to my breasts, and she was pinching my nipples quite hard, sending shocks through me. As I was bent over, Todd was using one hand to lightly rub my clit and with the other he was sending one finger in and out of me from the back.

I started doing the same to her, but using three fingers inside of her, in and out. She was gyrating wildly against my hand. She grabbed my head and pulled me up to roughly kiss me. Todd leaned against me, and I against her. I sucked hard on her lower lip as she moaned loudly and came hard against my fingers that were inside her, pressing herself against my body. I could feel her orgasm shudder against me - it seemed to last forever. As she was finishing coming, I was panting hard, and could feel myself about to come too, but suddenly Todd lifted away from me and pulled my head back by the braid against his shoulder.

"Oh no you don't. Not until I have a chance." He whispered roughly in my ear.

He turned me around and pushed me against the wall, taking both of my hands and pinning them over my head with his one hand. He stayed there for a minute, drinking me in. He traced his finger from my collar bone, over my breast, across my nipple, and down my belly to my hip bone. I was whimpering for more, I couldn't take it, I needed release. It had been so many hours of this.

"Please...?" I pleaded.

"I need you to cool down a bit. I want to make you come so hard." He breathed at me. "I have been imagining this since the first time I saw you."

His words did not cool me down at all, I was alive and vibrating and about to explode. The brunette was smiling and fingering herself, enjoying the show, working herself toward another orgasm.

He reached down and kissed me and I greedily sucked on his tongue and lower lip. I pushed my hips forward to meet his, and he pressed against me into the wall. I was grinding on his pelvis, and realized somehow his pants were still on.

"How are your pants still on? I need you inside me." I growled.

He moaned and used his free hand to undo his zipper. His thick, long penis bounced out. The dark head was shimmering with precome. He grabbed himself roughly and closed his eyes for a minute and caught his breath. I could tell he was trying to steady himself. I freed my hands from his and pulled his soft t-shirt over his head.

I had been dying to see what was under there, and it was exactly as I imagined. His broad chest and abs were shimmering with sweat. I pulled his pants further down to reveal his sexy V carved deeply into his lower abdomen.

With both hands, he grabbed me by the ass and easily picked me up. I wrapped my long legs around him as he pinned me to the wall and entered me - but just teasing me with the tip. I nearly came again, but he kept teasing me for what felt like forever.

"Please... I need you inside me, now!" I whimpered.

Then he couldn't take it anymore either and he closed his eyes and rammed himself deeply inside me. I wailed with pleasure - the feeling rippling through my body. As he pounded me against the wall, I could see his back and his ass in the mirror behind him, flexing and shimmering, his penis penetrating deeply inside me, sliding in and out. I locked eyes with the brunette as she was climaxing again, and I came so hard. Shuddering through me. I could feel the walls of my vagina contract around him, gripping his head as it slid in and out. And then like a chain reaction, he came too. I could feel his cum shoot into me, the twitching and pulsing of his hard cock inside me, his deep, guttural moan, and his weight collapse against me on the wall.

We stayed there for a moment, shuddering, bodies vibrating. Then he set me down gently, and breathed deeply. We all smiled and laughed together, collecting ourselves, and our clothes, getting dressed. The brunette fixed my braid and gave me a kiss on the side of the mouth. Then she patted Todd on the butt, said "Good game," and left the bathroom.

Todd tugged at the bottom of my shirt and said "Just fixing it." He reached down and kissed me, his mouth full and licking on my tongue.

"We should probably go help Joey, I bet he is swamped out there." I said.

"Aww, he can handle it. Let him sweat. I don't want to rush this moment."

"I didn't even know he was supposed to be working tonight, I thought it was going to be just you and me. When I came in, and he was here, I was worried that you wouldn't be coming tonight."

"Well, I think we both came tonight." His eyes twinkled at me as he laughed, kissed me again, and opened the door for us to leave.

12