Young Sissy Ch. 03

Story Info
The young sissy has a long, hard week.
16.4k words
4.67
105.3k
43

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pleez...por favor...pretty pleez...fuck me..." I looked up at her with tears in my eyes, pleading to be penetrated. I didn't have to beg...nothing in the world would have stopped Lola from spraying her seed deep inside my ass...but I know it's what they wanted to hear. I regretted it immediately...well almost immediately...nothing can take away from the pure satisfaction of hot flesh filling my pussy. It made me feel...whole. Of course, it also pushed down my cum button and sent my body into orgasm overload only to be painfully blocked at the moment of climax. I was starting to realize why no sissy had ever volunteered for this treatment before....it was unbearable. Only now, I had no choice but to bear it...and I was entirely at their mercy. Of course, they didn't have any.

"Now ladies and gentleman, I don't double as referee and announcer here at Sissy Fight Club for the health plan." I turned my head to see Dirk undressing his body glowing under the lights, like a pornographic angel. He knelt behind Lola, taking her cantaloupe sized...and cantaloupe sweet buttocks in his thick mitts and spreading them wide, then ramming into her with savage force. I yelped as he drove her deeper into me with every thrust, until I was half convinced he pushed all the way through her and into me.

"OOH PAPI! That's it...make me the carne in a sissy sandwich!" Lola was lost in her lust filled fog, dick dumbed and cum crazed, thrusting her hips in time with Dirk, hitting my sweet spot with alarming accuracy. It was like an avalanche was crashing down on me, growing more and more powerful as it rolled downhill from Dirk's dick to Lola's luscious ass and from her sissy clit to my tight pussy until I was crushed under the weight of pleasure. But no matter how hard I was pushed into the mat by the collective power of their hard fuck...no matter how sweetly Lola twisted my achingly hard nipples or groped my soft breasts...no matter how sweetly she sucked on my neck or nibbled on my shoulder...I...COULD...NOT...CUM...

Finally, in a moment of desperation, I begged..."Have pitié...I can not cum wizout permission...pleeez Lola...tell me I can cum!" I looked up into her eyes hoping for a hint of kindness behind the mask of furious lust...one I hoped was mostly for the benefit of the cameras. I was looking very closely, wearing my own desperation and vulnerability naked on my face, practically oozing it...so I got a very good look at the glob of spit that hit my face in response...

"Losers don't get to cum, putaaaaAAAAAHHHHIIIIIEEEEE!" Lola let out a savage war cry as she filled my guts with cum. My busted capillaries soaked up every last druggy drop sending the usual dopey dreamy rush to my head, only this time without the profound release...leaving me clutching to the floor as it spun faster and faster, making me worry I'd be thrown from orbit. My entire body felt like it had been crammed into a cock cage after ingesting a bottle of Viagra. As I lie twitching on the mat, Lola was triumphantly making out with her Master, claiming her prize proudly for all the world to see. A sick, scary thought crossed my mind...at least it made for great footage...the tears would look especially pitiful when the mixed with the cum caking my cheeks. I swore to myself that I'd show them a comeback story next time.

My ears were ringing...it almost sounded like the alarm..."And that sound signals the end of our show for today folks. Thanks for watching, and don't forget the first and second rule of Sissy Fight Club...tell EEEEEEVERYONE ABOUT SISSY FIGHT CLUB!" The stage lights dimmed and Dirk nudged me with his foot. "That means get your ass up and hit the showers, Belle. We'll let you out of doing chores today, because let's face it, you probably can't even lift a sponge after that. So get cleaned up and turn in early."

I nodded meekly and struggled to my feet, determined to show I still had some strength left in my limbs. And so it was on rubbery, faltering legs that I made my way to the showers and then collapsed under a spray, wondering if I'd ever go more than a day without sobbing in the showers. At least I was able to avoid the other gurls, they were all off on their chores when I tucked myself into my cot, slipping into unconsciousness in moments, telling myself tomorrow would be better, even as I worried things could always get worse...

In my dreams I was back in the field, and at first I was relieved to see it was back in full bloom, but as I was skipping merrily through the grove, I heard a metallic click upon stepping on a patch of grass. Suddenly clear walls popped out from the ground forming an octagon. I ran from wall to wall trying to find an exit, but there was no opening...and the walls were closing in...tighter and tighter until I couldn't breathe...I tried to scream, but I couldn't find the air...and then...

Whensday...

I woke up shaking the webs of my nightmare from my head and bounded out of bed with a spring in my step. It was a new day, and a new chance to prove myself. And I figured that I wouldn't have to wrestle anytime soon. And with my last match ending so quickly, maybe I wouldn't be wrestling ever again. As humiliating as that would be, I was half way hoping I wouldn't be given another chance to fail so miserably. These were the thoughts that sped me along through breakfast and towards my lesson with Dirk. I was thinking of the best way to apologize, but his toothy grin derailed my train of thought.

"Great news, Belle. You're a star! We had our best replay ratings of any match we've ever had. I thought people would feel ripped off that the fight was so pitifully short, but apparently pitiful sells. So we've got a rematch lined up for you today." I managed a meek whimper I hoped would sound enthusiastic while inwardly I was filled with dread.

So much for my solemn vow to prove victorious in my next bout. I was already throwing in the cum rag before I stepped in the ring. Even the usually oblivious Dirk noticed my lack of morale, giving me a hard swat during my stretches that left me screeching. "HEY! You better not be thinking of losing again! Because whatever happens in the ring, you better be giving it your all until the final bell. That's what your fans pay to see, and from the comments left on your video, you have a lot of fans from your old school." I gritted my teeth and threw myself into my exercises, furious with Dirk for needling me about my old life and even more furious with myself for giving up without a fight.

So it was with a spirit of determined desperation that I went to my next lesson, begging my faceless instructor, "Pleez! Can you give me somezing to make me a better fighter? I am weeling to do anyzing to win zis next match wiz Lola!"

"Ah...Dirk has wrangled you into wrestling in his Sissy Fight Club, has he? He's an enterprising young man, I'll give him that. But I'm afraid I can't help you. I'm not allowed to give you sissies any combat skills, for obvious reasons." I felt guilty just for asking, and even more firmly convinced of the futility of fighting against a sissy in a weight class above me. That is, until he said, "But more importantly, you already have everything you need to beat her. I'm sure she is stronger than you, in fact other than Isabella, she is doubtlessly the physically strongest sissy in The Basement. So ask yourself this...why is she Contessa's bitch?" The gears in my head started turning, but I couldn't get any traction. Still I knew there was something there...something I could use to win..."But for now, I want you to close your eyes and count backwards from 100...I have some acting lessons to give you that will come in handy when you go pro." I nodded obediently and closed my eyes, hoping I'd wake up with the answer...

...

I woke up with just as many questions as before, and when my instructor told me it was time to go, I had to peel myself from the chair and take tiny, deliberate steps out into the hall. Every step was one step closer to humiliation and defeat...unless I could figure out why Lola was Contessa's bitch. Before I got one step out into the hall, she had already taken my hand in hers, saying, "Hola, chica...let's vamanos. Master es waiting."

Looking up at her didn't help boost my confidence. She was bigger than me, stronger than me, and stronger too. Everything about her advertised her passionate appetite, from her wavy untamed raven locks..her hungry eyes and hungrier lips, perpetually wet from her running her tongue over them...her larger than life figure, a bronzed Barbie clearly built for sex...and God help anyone that got between her and a hard cock. So how was I supposed to beat her? There's no way I could pin her...I didn't have the muscle power. I was even smaller than Contessa, and she was a tiny little thing...and that's when it hit me...

Contessa was strong for her size, that much was true, but with Lola's size advantage, she should never have been able to overpower her. So there was only way she could have forced her to be her bitch even though they were of equal standing as kept sissies...she hurt her. I'm sure Lola must have hurt Contessa more than Lola hurt her, but Contessa could take it...and Lola obviously couldn't. She must have outlasted her and dominated her when she had nothing left to fight back, hurting her in a way she would remember every time she was about to talk back. The question was, could I do the same? Lola stopped me right before the entrance to the gym, saying, "I wasn't to say lo siento before we go in, chica. If I'm going to top yesterday's performance, I'm gonna have to get muy loco on your ass." I just looked up at her and smiled sweetly...of course I could...because I had no choice.

My mind raced, almost it was out of breath before it reached the finish line, but I had my plan. I slinked over to Master Dirk and made a humble request before the match started. "Master Dirk, pardonnez-moi for being presumptuous, but eef you want ze match to last longer zan last time, maybe we could make eet a capitulation match?" At first Dirk looked annoyed that I had even dared to speak to him, but I could see the idea slowly work its way through his brain, finally reach his mouth and spreading it into a wide grin.

"GOOOOOOOD EEEEEEEEVENING FIIIIIIIGHT FANS! Have we got a match for you tonight...our newcummer, the blushing Belle, has challenged her opponent to a SUUUUUUUBMISSION MATCH! That's right, no count outs, no bell to save Belle. The first sissy to tap out or cry mercy loses. So, has Belle got a trick up her cunt, or does she just love submitting? Let the cuntestants take places and we'll find out in 10...9...8..." As he counted down, I asked myself the same question...was I really trying to win this fight? Or did I just want to make losing that much more humiliating? I pushed the thought out of my mind...I'd have my answer in 3...2...1...

Lola was on me like greased lightening, spearing me in my still-sore shoulder and driving me into the mat. She didn't give me a second to think, taking my ankle and twisting it at an acutely agonizing angle. A bloodthirsty beast gnawed my ankle with fangs dripping with pain...I screamed like a dying bird, thrashing helplessly as pain overwhelmed my nervous system. Had I been beaten so soon? "Has Belle been beaten so soon? Lola has her firmly locked in an ankle hold, will she set a new record for submission today? Is Belle poised to become a Hall of Fame failure?" No...no I would not...

I twisted my body towards her grip, using the momentum to free my ankle and pull my leg away from her grip. She must have been just as surprised as me, because she paused, unsure of what to do next...but I knew exactly what to do...I sprang back lunging for her arm, which was still hanging in mid air, and pinning it behind her back, twisting it painfully while staying out of her long reach. "Sorry, Fuck Fans, it looks like we might just have to sit through a fight today after all. But what a fight...Belle has turned the tables on Lola and has her arm pinned. Will Lola submit? Or can she overpower the itty bitty Belle?" I wished he wouldn't have encouraged her, because that's exactly what she did...taking her free arm and driving her elbow into my ribs, making me loosen my grip so she could free her arm.

And just as quickly, she was leaping for me, her face contorted into a fright mask of rage. I did what any brave warrior would in that situation...I scurried backwards until I could get onto my feet and then I ran in circles backwards, staying out of reach as she hurled obscenities at me. "PUTA! COWARD! WEAKLING! LUCHA ME!" I must have lapped that octagon twenty times, feeling Dirk's eyes boring into me, his disgust and disdain hanging palpably in the air along with the heat of Lola's fury. But I waited, maintaining my breathing thanks to my exercises, and waiting until I heard "CHINGAS TU huff huff MADR-" and just like that, I was on her like a second skin, knocking what little air she had left out of her with a flying tackle and taking her head between my thighs and squeezing for dear life.

"OOOOOH MY GOD! DID YOU SEE THAT, FIGHT FANS? BELLE JUST FLOATED LIKE A BUTTERFLY AND STUNG LIKE A BEEYOCH! Lola is trapped between Belle's thighs, which second to her sissy pussy, is a sissy's strongest muscles! Can she hope to escape?" She couldn't...I could tell from the look of resignation in her eyes. She knew she wasn't going to endure this for much longer and she didn't see a way out. I decided to help her make up her mind and reached behind me and twisted her nipples like I wanted them for a souvenir...it didn't take long after that for her hand to hit the mat. "DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?! BELLE WINS! BELLE WINS! BELLE WINS!" I through my arms up in victory, letting Dirk lift me up so the cameras could capture my ecstatic expression. Far from being embarrassed at the idea of everyone I knew seeing this, I was proud...in that moment, I felt like a winner...a champion...the perfect sissy...

Lola looked up at me in disbelief, as if she was trying to figure out who I was and why I looked so much like the subby little sissy at the bottom of the food chain. I saw her eyes get cloudy with that familiar look of being lost in a fog of lust, ready to surrender everything to me. I was just as confused as her...I didn't know who she was looking at, but it wasn't me. Sure, I won...and it felt good to prove my strength...but that just made me want to surrender it all the more. It's easy to surrender when you have no choice, when you're actually giving up something...that's a true slave. I had her for an hour, and all I could think to do with her was whimper, "I'm sorry I hurt you, Lola...maybe vous would feel better if you fucked ze cum out of my pazetic little sissy clit." And just like that, she recognized me again...

It was a strange sort of victory, on the one hand, I proved I could outlast Lola, and I was finally going to get to cum after an unthinkable dearth of two days. On the other hand, I won the right to willingly be debased and dominated, and now everyone out in cyberland knew it. Of course that led to the usual cocktail of giddy guilt and panting pride...and I wasn't sure which one I loved to hate more, but I was sure where I belonged, on my knees begging, "Pleez, baisez-moi! Baisez-moi fucking hard!"

Lola didn't leave me waiting long...as soon as the words were out of my mouth they were replaced with her cock instead, letting me lovingly lube it up for my hungry cunt. Her flavors danced on my tongue, a slight tang with an aftertaste of some mango body oil, I could nurse on her for days...but I didn't have days. She laughed as she saw me shake my ass, letting the undulating ripples serve as an eager invitation. Punctual as ever, Lola moved behind me, spreading me slowly...letting me feel every vein and ridge of her throbbing clit...her breasts crushed against my back, reminding me that it was a sissy I was submitting to...her lips tracing along my spine...sending sweltering chills as she planted wet sucking kisses along my neck, my pulse racing on her tongue...until she finally reached my ears, her lips latched onto my delicate lobes and her tongue flicking lewdly inside them...waiting until her fat clit-head crushed against my sissy spot to whisper, "Cum for me, mi bonita..." And with that 48 excruciatingly long hours, 286 almost unendurable minutes, 17, 160 screeching boiler ready to explode seconds finally ended in a sticky shower of celebration. My body seized as it attempted to understand the profound sensations roaring through it at the speed of squirt, but that was like an ant trying to translate the language of God...the most I could manage was to bask in its incomprehensible beauty...eventually the moment passed and I could breathe again...and then things got really good...

"Alright FUCK FANS, I know you all want to see me spit roast this sissy, and if you don't, then start your own sissy fighting league!" I certainly wasn't going to argue. A sticky secret fantasy of mine since I started down the slippery slope of sissydom was to be double teamed by two studs...and if one of the studs was a sissy, all the better. My throat felt hot and raw and my pussy exposed and ultra-sensitive and every thrust of Dirk's dick pushed me deeper onto Lola's clit, and every time her silky soft hips crashed into my well cushioned ass it drove me Dirk's hard gluts. I was getting seesawed until it was like there was one fat cock inside me and I was being pulled back and forth on it.

Of course that illusion was delightfully shattered when Dirk pulled out and announced, "Alright, Fuck Fans, it's time to tag out and switch holes! But first...NNNH" at first I thought he slapped me in the face, but it was just the force of his seed exploding onto me point blank. Lola didn't need anymore prompting, she followed suit, filling my guts and filling me with that ooey gooey orgasm overdrive. I thrashed on the floor like a dying fish as Lola and Dirk sucked face above me, Lola stroking him back to hardness and Dirk squeezing her breasts and rubbing her nipples with his coarse thumbs until her clit was hard and dripping. And almost faster than I could say, "Pleez...por favor...pretty pleez with a cerise on top...fuck my sissy chatte and bouche!" I'm not sure how fluent they were, but they seemed to speak sissy slut well enough to stuff both of my holes...

"Go on, Belle, show all the nice people at home what a filthy whore you are. Cum again and again. Cum until you run dry!" Dirk gave me all the permission I needed, and so the next hour past in slow motion and was over in an instant...like a waking wet dream...or a car accident. I wasn't a human anymore...not even a sissy...Hell, I wasn't even a fuck pig. I was a clusterfuck of orgasms, exploding against one another wetly, the searing heat momentarily agonizing and then obliterating me with pleasure so pure, it could be classified as a controlled substance. My brain brain finally caught up and was able to process all the wet smacking sounds, the musky floral fragrances, the meaty male tastes with a hint of sissy sweetness, the sights of the hedonistic tableau, and the stretched to the limit and loving it feelings. And once I could think, all I could think about was hitting that next peak and exploding again...I only needed a few more minutes...and then the bell rang...

With a wet plop and a wetter whimper they pulled out of me. I should have remembered the first rule of show business. Always leave the audience wanting more...still, they did give me a sticky encore. Covering my upturned face with ropes of the jism. I looked almost like angelic when it caught the light...but then it was a short lived illusion as it hit my eyes, leaving me blind and sticky until I felt Lola's lascivious tongue lapping it up. My skin tingled against her tongue and I squirmed in her soft hands...by the time she had me completely clean I'd never felt dirtier, and when stuck her tongue in my panting mouth to feed me the rest, I tasted what the breakfast of champions truly meant. Our tongues wrestled to fight over every last drop, and when there was none left to fight over, I let her win...pinning my tongue down as he kissed me passionately. But Dirk pulled her off of me by the hair, reminding her cruelly who the real winner was, "What do you think you're doing, Lola? The cameras stopped rolling. That means you go spend the night with the rest of the sissies while I take Belle up to my room to snuggle. And don't you dare pout...I lost a cool five grand on you today and I'm going to get every dollar's worth tomorrow night."