Young Studs for Carol Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's your daddy, mistress Blum?" He loves calling mom with her family name: it's the best way to demonstrate he has fully tamed his mature prey.

"You... you... you're my big daddy, John!"

"Who plays with your boobs and your cunt, little lady?"

"You... you play with my boobs and my... cunt, daddy!"

My mom, the classy babe who was lusted after by all the men in our town, including my friends, has been reduced to the personal fuck toy of this brutal, gigantic, rough thug.

"Your boobies jiggle like jello, when you walk! Weigh them in your hands, honey!"

And mom cups her breasts and bounces them, like two balls played in a bowling game.

"Do you like that, daddy?" she coos in her soft voice, without stopping to wobble the tits. "Surely you are insatiable, when you devour them!!"

"They are my fun, baby! And succulent! It's like to bite a peach, to taste a watermelon!!"

"Yes, super daddy! They are heavy, smooth and silken! My boyfriend loves them! Fleshies, he calls them!" she smiles, in a captivating tone.

"Aaaahhhh... you fucking little milf! Jump, now! And let them sway freely! Show off this saucy flesh of yours!"

Mom again obeys.

"Okay, daddy? Am I satisfying you?" she asks shamelessly.

The vision of mom is simply stunning. Wearing only this little piece of black cloth, which barely covers a minimal portion of her hairless crotch, makes her look much naughtier and sexier than fully naked. The tiny string along her ass cleft lets her jutting butt globes totally exposed, together with her edible boobs, which wobble erotically in every direction, in time with her steps.

A true nymph commanded by a satyr, in some mythological legend.

She crosses her hands behind her head, exposing her armpits to his hungry gaze.

"Like what you see, daddy?" with an impertinent smile on her face. "Wouldn't you want to taste my armpits?"

"Oh fuck, you little tease!" he exclaims excited. "You want to be eaten!"

"Bert, my boyfriend, loves to lick and munch on them, after my gym workout! He says they are sweet and delicious, like a honey pot! And he never tires of them!"

"My boyfriend" mom said. It's the second time she speaks of her "boyfriend". Who is this Bert? My mind is in tumult.

"So, you frolic with Bert at gym!" John asks.

"He's Dave's brother! And Dave's my gym masseur!"

"Whow... two brothers for the little slutty wife!" John exclaims. "Young, of course!"

"Young, yes! Bert is a basketball player. Tall and well built, almost like you! He dwarfs my small frame, when he scoops me up in his arms!" she explains.

And now I understand. Bert! The fucking "tower" of the basketball team! And he sexes my mother's body!

"Come here, doll!" John calls out. "Lemme see and feel you closer!".

He opens his muscular thighs and mom slips easily between them, facing him. He is sitting on the couch and she is standing up, but her head barely reaches his shoulders and she has to gaze up, to look at him in his eyes: a midget confronted with her gigantic lover.

"Smell my natural scent, hunky!" she teases, the palms of her hands still on the back of her head and her lovely chest thrust forward, against his hairy torso, as she rotates her hips in a circular motion, back and forth.

"Fulfil your sex fantasies and amuse yourself with your girl, big daddy, 'cause I'm yours! Aren't you happy?" Her armpits run in turn in front of him, in a joyous rotation.

"You little slutty tease! Lemme serve you as you deserve, you big-titted chick!" His immense cock rubs on her white tender abdomen, while his large hands cup her round ass globes.

"You're my toy, mistress Blum! I own you and you're my property!" He spreads and closes rhythmically her soft, jutting buns, then he gives them a series of light smacks, while at the same time his mouth nuzzles her shaved armpits, licking the smooth, succulent skin.

My mom's moans and squeals, the sounds from her slapped flesh and the slurps of John's lips on her skin are filling deliciously the silence of the night.

She accepts and loves the ministration the young stud is giving her mature, small, gorgeous body.

"Yes... yes... uh... uh... uh..." she mumbles, under the spanking from his ample palms and the licking of her armpits and underarms.

"This married silky skin turns me on, wifey!" he grunts.

"Glad you love them, daddy!" she purrs. "When Dave, my masseur, oils my armpits, he says they are soft like velvet!"

"Yeah... yeah... this buttery flesh is a nice meal!" and he continues to nuzzle mom's delicious hollows.

He lets free her butt cheeks, now, and kisses her mouth, before grasping with his hands her still firm but slightly pendulous breasts.

Pendulous? Yes, maybe a little bit than before, I think in my mind. But this is obvious, recalling how many times this tower of a man and his sex starved black friends have assaulted any way mom's well shaped boobs, which now cannot be the same as when I was feeling and tasting them, before the arrival of these ravenous intruders.

"These babies are mine! My playthings! Okay, girl?"

"Okay, daddy John! All yours! For your pleasure! Squish them a little!"

"Baby, your tits are the best I've ever seen!" he growls. "And these nipples are long like bullets!"

"Dave measured them!" again she teases.

"How much long these marshmallows?" he pulls her nipples out and plays with them between his fingers.

"One inch. But when stretched they can reach a half inch more! And many times Dave stretches them, during massage!"

My cock is growing hard, at these words.

John has taken hold of her nipples, making mom gasp. He pulls the boobs higher, by the two long nubs, shaping them in a couple of triangles of flesh, pointing at the sky. Mom whimpers, as he shakes them from side to side.

Then he lets her breasts drop. They slap down against her chest and hung there, swaying slowly, her long stiff nipples all reddened from the pinching.

He grabs the twin spongy melons and smashes them together, till the nipples are touching.

"Oooooohhhhhh... my gaaaaawwwwwdddd..." she yells, as he begins sucking with his lips the mouthful of both nubs and flicking them with his tongue.

He is more aggressive, now, and he ignores her high squeaks: the whole right breast is taken deep in his mouth.

In a quick motion, he stands up and, as though she is no weight, sweeps mom up in his powerful arms.

His mouth is still full of her tasty boob when he walks toward me, mom's legs kicking in the air, one tiny hand wrapped against his bull-like neck, the air resounding with her helpless yells of fear mixed to pleasure and arousal.

I can't wait anymore. I jump over the window and approach the couple.

In front of me, John continues to devour her breast, then he lets go of the tit, which slides out of his mouth with an audible, elastic erotic "pop", and slaps down, against her chest.

"Did you like the show, boy?" he asks me.

"John, if mom was lactating, you'd have drained her completely!"

"Tasty melon!" he says with satisfaction, licking his own lips. "Dude, your mom is a damned sexy suckable and eatable milf!" And he follows his words with some nibbles on her left areola, the one he had not engulfed in his mouth.

John doesn't stop feasting on mom: his mouth has easy access to her boobs, upper arms, neck, shoulders, armpits, underarms, belly button. She is held up in the air, helplessly laid on his huge strong arms: her frontal body, from head to thighs, is fully displayed to his ravenous lips, and he laps hungrily any square inch of her exposed skin, making her giggle like a schoolgirl.

My god!! Mom's vocals are a delight!

"Aaaaahhhhh... baby... you smell so good!" he says, rubbing his nose on her tight belly.

"Mmmmmmmmm... " she moans and mews. Her small hands are wrapped around his neck, she loves his oral assault.

"You've found your big daddy, little poppet!" he chuckles in her ear. "A real man for the little hot babe!"

"Oooooohhhhhh... eat me, daddy... eat your baby!" she yells. "Make me feel good... do me ... do my tits... eat them... pleeeeeaaase daddy!!"

"Little fucking daddy's toy!" he exclaims. "You love being my little slut, don't you? Your snobbery has gone to hell! Now you're just a little cow to be played and then fucked. Aren't you?"

"Yes, daddy... yes... you're so big, so tall, so strong, so... young! I'm yours, daddy, make me yours, play with my tits, please!" Mom is almost imploring, now.

"Your tits, child? Your tits are mine!" he growls. "But you've something more!" and with that he lifts her lower body up, till her crotch is level with his mouth, and he dives his head down, between her thighs, inserting his thick, long tongue inside her sex tube. Wet squishing sounds come from her pussy, as the oral probe disappears into the tender flesh, massaging her inner walls.

"Oooooohhhhh... ooooohhhhh... myyyyy... you're there..." she coos.

Certainly he has reached her cervix, because mom starts screaming like mad, like a possessed woman: she is nothing more than a hot horny slut, who wants to be used by her man in every way.

She is immersed in a sea of pleasure. She moans continuously and finally, when John removes his tongue from her channel and flicks with expertness her erect clit, she explodes in a devastating climax, erupting a river of cum all over his face.

My fingers are around my dick, stroking it desperately.

"See what you've done to me, John!" mom says, after regaining her breath.

"'Cause you're a cumming machine, baby!" he laughs sadistically. "A little thing made for sex! Always, anyhow, anywhere!"

"Ooooohhhhh... John, I never cum so much in all my years, like in the last hours, with you and those brutes of your friends!"

"Watch your boy, lil one! Watch how turned on, watch how horny he is, seeing his mom spraying out like a fountain!"

It's true: the sight of my aged, diminutive mom getting manhandled endlessly by this much younger hunk has been incredibly exciting.

"You loved it, didn't you, boy?" he smiles and winks at me. "Watch your mommy, watch how little she is! My child!" And he bounces her a couple of times in his powerful arms, as though she is a weightless doll.

"Did you see? Easy like an infant!" he gazes at me teasingly.

Yes, he is right. An infant, a little child! And the way he maneuvers her in his arms, without letting her touch the ground, makes me almost ejaculate.

"Ohhhhhh... shit, boy! You're coming!!" he has noticed my emotion, my turmoil.

"Baby, your boy wants squirting out!" he exclaims to mom. "Let's help him!"

"Whhhhaaaatttt..." mom cries, but he has already lowered her petite body, till her mouth is a fraction of inch from my cock.

"Suck it! Suck like a good child!" he says. "Make happy your son!"

It's too much! In a quick motion, my throbbing tool is inside her oral cavity, and I discharge my weapon between her warm lips, filling mom with my load.

She gulps all of it down, then looks at me in delight.

"Nice food, yeah!!" he shouts at her, lifting mom again to his mouth, for a wet resounding kiss over her abundant turgid naked tit-flesh.

"You perv!" mom exclaims. "Don't talk like this. My son loves me!"

His answer is a grin of amused arrogance, as he handles her up again, with one hand palmed under her butt and the other one on her upper back.

He shows mom off to me.

"Nice bimbo, yeah?" he asks me proudly, as though she is a hunt trophy he is parading to an audience.

"Nice bimbo, yeah!" I can't help to say, because mom is a really exciting vision, with her small, curvaceous, naked, thong-clad body, supported in the air by a pair of muscled arms: a gorgeous, sexy, full ripe bodied pixie, captured by a kind of King Kong, much younger than her.

"Why don't you put me down, mister hunk? Didn't you play enough with me?" she asks, in a pleading tone. "I can walk by myself!"

"Nope, little child! Let the boy get a good sight of his mom and her daddy!! Scott!" he tells me "Pick up your camera and get some shots! Okay?"

"Okay!" I obey.

Five minutes later, when I come back, he is holding mom up, sat in the crook of his arm, while his free hand is fondling the flesh of her upper arm and his fingers are playing with the smoothness of her armpit. She chirps with joy, as his mouth licks and sucks on her left nipple.

When I am in front of them with my camera, he lowers mom to her feet and makes her stand up, on the ground, beside him, facing away. Then he puts his hand over her head to show how short she is. He laughs, and mom too, and I snap the first picture.

Then he takes his arm across her shoulders: another picture.

He cups her big boobs in his palms and, as I shoot again, "Haven't you had enough of them, big stud? You can't ever keep your hands off them! Not yet satiated?" mom says with a tone of voice and an expression on her face that show, without doubt, her appreciation of the attention he is giving to her body.

"Never satiated of this abundance of sweet flesh, little chick!" And, with that, he squeezes the tit meat, making the nipples peep out the grasp of his fingers. I shoot again, two times, feeling like in trance.

Now he places, at open palms, one hand on her butt and the other one on her upper back.

"Watch this, boy!" he says to me, and again, like before, he presses her up, sideways, tensing his arms till mom's body is held there, in the air, well over nine feet from the ground.

Astonishing sight! And he swings her around, like showing off an offered prize, after a competition.

She lets out high pitched screams, as she floats helplessly, firmly set on his muscular huge hands.

"Do you like what daddy's doing, little tease?" he asks playfully.

"Oooohhhhhh... you make me fly, daddy!!" she yells.

"'Cause you're my toy, baby!"

"Yeah... yeah... I'm your toy, big daddy! I feel so petite, in your arms!"

"Say it again, lil one! Let's your son know it!"

John has no trouble taking mom in position. And she is so sexy, all naked but for this black micro garment: an enticing strap running up the crack of her succulent ass orbs and an insignificant patch of cloth over her pussy lips. Handled like a plaything by this mountain of a man, indeed she looks like a little child.

"Don't be angry, honey!" she tells me. "Big daddy's so strong! He makes me wave like a feather, like a little child! It's so funny!!"

"Yeah, mommy! You're so small, so sexy in his hands!" I say in admiration.

"Boy, your mom's got a body made just to be used and fucked! A little toy mom!" John exclaims lewdly, breaking out in a large grin on his face.

"Shoot some pictures! Now!" he commands.

The show continues and my excitement increases more and more, as I watch this tower of strength, who manipulates my lovely mom as though she is a weightless doll.

I am staring at them and my cock hardens again at the sound of his deep laughs and her girlish-like squeals, at the sight of his large palm on her rotundities, of his massive frame dwarfing her small luscious body, of her heavy bouncing boobs.

"Time for a night bath, sweetie!" he exclaims suddenly; and, turning around, he walks toward the edge of the large pool, still holding mom up in his arms.

"Nnnnnnnoooooooo...!!" The sound of her high shriek hits the air, as her body flies helplessly, like a bird, to the center of the pool, disappearing under the liquid surface, in a cloud of bubbles. When she emerges, she is spluttering and fighting to regain her breath.

"The bimbo is in the right place, dude!" John tells me with a grin. "Watch, now, how daddy can serve her!"

And, without hesitation, he jumps into the water with a big splash. Mom sees him and she swims away, trying to distance herself from him, but John is faster and in a couple of powerful strokes he reaches and grabs her small frame before she can take a grip on the concrete of the edge.

My cock raises up, at mom's shrill squeals of "help", well knowing that the giant stud can have an easy control over his struggling tiny prey.

Now the two bodies are wrapped together: a sensuous package of heads, arms and legs in a tumultuous movement of water. Till a small, black piece of material flies from John's hand to land on the poolside, a couple of meters from my position.

"He has denuded mom of the last vestige of clothing" I say in my mind. "And now he fucks her: right there, in the water."

He is in the middle of the pool, his arms around her waist. His feet are over the pool's tiles, while mom is too short to touch the ground.

He lifts her up, till her hairless pussy is just in front of his face.

"Little clean twat, boy!" he exclaims. "Made for a good licking kiss!" Her legs dangle in the air and her toes curl up, as his lapping tongue finds its way from her belly button down to her vagina, where he probes the outside of her love hole and the little rod of her clit, before nuzzling into the cleft of her ass, up to the puckered anus.

"Oh... oh... oh you bastard... you can't... not here... oooohhh god..

let me go... aaaahhhh...!" she screams, but he continues to bath her insides with his saliva, till mom's vocals become squeals of pleasure "Yes yes yes... more... more... do me... do my pussy... make me... aaaahhhh!"

And he lowers her down.

"Wrap your legs around me, child!" he says, and she obeys: he is in full control. His hands cup her ass cheeks and mom's body descends along his giant frame.

"That's right, lil one!" he exclaims. "Good girl... here... here... take it all.. yes... yes... all in your hole... all of it, baby... all in your married womb... yeah... yeah... deep... deep, little Carol!"

Mom lets out incomprehensible sounds, her arms around his muscular back, while John bounces her up and down, in the water.

"The little mommy is mine, Scott!" he calls at me in a mocking tone. "You like watching, don't you? So, watch how good she stays on my tool!" And with that he removes her from his cock, tugging her up against his big frame and putting a hungry kiss on her left tit, before slamming her down.

"You like it, doll, don't you?" he asks mom, carrying her along the pool as though she is no more than a baby. "Who fucks you better? Your husband?"

"Ohhhhh god... noooooo... you're better... so much better..." she cries.

"Who fucks you better, lil one? Your boyfriend?"

"Nooooo... never he fucked me like you!"

Another lift, another kiss on the second tit, another slam of her yielding cunt into his cock.

"Ooooohhhhhh... gggaaawwwddd..." her screams become higher and higher: the young stud is making mom mad.

"I'm your master, Carol! Your big master! Say it, slut!"

"Yeah... yeah... my master... you're so bad... fuck... fuck your monster... in my pussy... give me your big monster cock... you bastard.. you make me cum... again... cumming... cumming..."

"Okay baby! Cum... cum on my flesh... yeah... yeah... little child..."

For about fifteen minutes he walks from side to side, with mom's body well anchored to his shaft: he raises her up only when he crosses the deep end, to avoid her head sinking into the water.

And when, finally, he climbs out of the pool, through the steps, mom is still firmly impaled on his gigantic member, her arms and legs around his torso, her nipples jutting out sexily from her protruding wobbling tits, both her ass cheeks cupped in his huge hands. He continues to slide her effortlessly, back and forth, along his powerful piston of flesh.

He walks across the deck, carrying and fucking my petite mom like she has no weight, making her yowl louder and louder.

"See, boy?" he tells me, slamming in and out of her pussy. "I could bang my tool into this little thing for hours!"

Mom is in agony.

Then he goes to the pool edge and sits down, with his legs immersed in the water and his cock well inserted in his moaning prey.