Young Teens Compare Cocks

Story Info
Two 18yo boys are curious and learn about their penis size
979 words
3.88
171.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmaclen
dmaclen
7 Followers

So it all started off as a harmless day, my parents were out, I was going into my first year of college and I had my best friend Conner over. Conner and I had been friends from way back when, we had been through everything and always came out as the best of friends. However the one thing we hadn't been through was anything sexual, we never chatted about sex and rarely ever brought up jacking off or porn. We would occasionally get hormone charged enough to bring it up but it would get shot down immediately.

Later that day as any sexually frustrated 18yo boy would do with the house all to myself would watch porn just casually on my big screen tv. I had completely forgot the fact that Conner was gonna come over and play video games so when he walked through the door and saw what was on the screen he freaked out.

"Dude what the hell is going on!"

"I was just uhm just uhm turned on the TV and this was on," I said weakly.

"Oh my gosh Ty dude where did you get this stuff, this is like high quality porn?" He said so shockingly that I was shocked myself, I had figured he'd be weirded out and leave but as soon as he was at my door, he was plopping down next to me on the couch watching intently. "Yo seriously though this shit is hot dude! can I kinda like whip my cock out and jerk it a little bit? you can do the same so it isn't awkward or anything."

"Sure," was what I mumbled out, I was speechless, we were both completely straight dudes and we were about to sit next to each other and jerk off!

Of course I was curious to see what he looked like down there, so when he unzipped his pants I had my eyes on them and I gasped as he pulled down them by the waistband. It was massive, feeling myself instantly pitch a tent, his cock was shaped somewhat like an upside down banana so heavy that the tip kinda drooped forward, it was wide, had to be at least 6 inches thick and that's not even getting started on his length which had to be on the high end of 10 inches and cut so his pink mushroom head protruded. I couldn't stay silent with this huge member in my presence but I didn't want to come across too weird so instead I said: "Dude that's a pretty big dick," casually as I tried to tuck mine up but my own pink cockhead was peeking out over the waistband.

"Thanks man, I didn't know it really was that big, don't leave me all alone here let's see what you're packing."

I fumbled with my belt and popped the button, nervous as I had never jerked off to porn before. I always acted like I knew what I was talking about but my parents told me masturbation was evil and it wasn't until about 17 that I really knew what my penis looked like but only then it was a soft penis, now I was rocking a raging chubby. unzipping my pants I felt embarrassed at first, my cock was near as long as his at just under 9 inches but my shaft was even wider than his at around 8 inches thick. the best part for me was how he stared at my girthy monster clearly knowing that he wasn't the only guy with a huge meat stick in the room. He slid his pants down all the way revealing a huge set of swaying low hangers, I did the same, my balls much tighter, pressed to the sides of my shaft but almost as big in size.

"Uhm dude why were you freaking out about my cock, yours is like a fucking tank, that thing is so thick!" He grinned at me in a respectful way that told me he knew I had been comparing myself to him.

"I've just never really seen a cock before I just didn't know what to expect" still stroking my shaft as he laughs a little bit my own hand barely able to wrap around my cock.

We continued like this for a while, my hand working my wide shaft, Conner giving me tips on how to stroke it better, then later I told him I felt my cock pulsing and he smiled "Dude you're about to bust a nut, you know what that is, cumming?" I nodded, I knew what cumming was, the only issue is we were both crammed on a little couch that was more like a loveseat and we were almost pressed up against eachother, having to cross our legs to get some extra room.

"Ohhh shit Ty, I'm about to fucking bust all over! Shit man I'm so close!" I watched him furiously working his cock, my own getting close as we both moaned, then he lurched forward and back just as quickly, his fucking giant fuckpole erupting everywhere, jumping as it flies everywhere a bunch landing on my leg, huge big spurts everywhere, just as he finished up I scream and let loose, a big load roar from the tip of my uncircumcised monster, I didn't know what to do but Conner told me to keep jerking as this cloudy white liquid known as cum filled my vision, nailing myself hard in the face, hearing Conner grunt as I nail him in the chest, going like this for about 20 more seconds before wiping the cum off my eyes and looking down at a pool of cum. Conner must've left in the time that I had told him I was gonna go clean up, but I got a text later that night saying, "To be continued..."

dmaclen
dmaclen
7 Followers