Young Tom and Widow Rita

Story Info
Tom, brother of Laura Hughes, loves mature Widow Rita.
10.2k words
4.44
116.5k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Tom Davis, kid brother of Laura Hughes. I was a 30-year old high school social studies teacher and girls' basketball coach; after five years of coaching, thanks to two athletic sisters on the team, we won the district championship. Often, I saw the superintendent of the schools, Harry Bradley, and his wife, Rita, among the spectators at home games. I saw Rita at a reception in the team's honor. She was about 5-ft 6-in, 125 lb, big boobs, green eyes, and shoulder-length, light brown hair; she had on a white turtle neck blouse, beige skirt, black stockings, and a navy blue blazer. Often, after she congratulated me and my team, she visited with my wife, Ali, and our one-year old son, Tim. I thought she looked very elegant and sexy. Also, she always smelled of a light floral perfume. I saw her a few more times, usually at various school functions.

Ali was a petite, 5-ft, 2-in, 115 lb, 34B boobs, blonde with a round face, light blue eyes, and a bubbly personality. She attended most of the girls' basketball games. She listened to the girls and helped them with their problems. She was working hard to overcome the belief that her pussy and oral sex were dirty. Still, we had a great sex life, with lot of fucking outdoors.

Ali told me, "Rita also attended my state college and was a member of the same sorority. She is 16 years older than me but has the same birthday in the summer; she is also a distant cousin of my mom. She invited me to play tennis with her and join the club."

Ali and I were invited to a Christmas party at the home of Harry and Rita. Rita had on a long red, low-neck, dress that showed her cleavage prominently. Her cousin, Ellie, a widow, was the only unattached person at the party. There were three other couples, but they all left soon after dinner. Over coffee, while Harry and I talked, Ali, Ellie, and Rita seemed to be having a good conversation and laughed a lot in the living room. I agreed to help Harry remove an old deck and build a new one. Harry invited me to play golf with him; in fact, Harry, who was heavy-set, needed to exercise and loose about 70 lbs.

After using the toilet, as I came down the steps, I saw Rita at a large window looking at the falling snow.

She smiled at me and said, "It's beautiful outside."

I walked to where she was standing, stood next to her, and said, "You have a nice home, especially the backyard."

"It's quite private. Harry said he may consider building an in-ground pool."

Later, still standing next to Rita, I noticed her large boobs and that they nearly spilled out of her low-cut dress. Rita must have realized I was admiring her chest and blushed intensely. After Ali joined us, Rita showed a few photos of her daughter, Claire, who was coming on Christmas Eve with her fiancé; Claire was on the basketball team the first year I became the coach.

Sadly, after Tim's second birthday, Ali discovered a lump in her heft breast that was malignant. After surgery and chemotherapy, she seemed to have been cured, but the cancer returned a few months later. I took a leave of absence from my coaching job to take care of Ali. Several friends of Ali, especially Rita, helped with taking care of Tim and driving Ali to the cancer center. After a courageous struggle and considerable suffering, Ali passed away. It was a sad end to the life of a beautiful woman to whom I was married almost seven years. I received many cards of sympathy, including one from Rita, who urged me to be positive, take care of Tim, and live my life as best as I could.

Taking care of Tim became my highest priority. At the suggestion of my parents and in-laws, I found a teaching/coaching job in a town only 20 miles, instead of 60 miles, from them. I continued to maintain contacts with Harry and Rita; she baby sat for Tim when I was in town. Tim became fond of Rita and called her "Ta." Harry played golf with me when he had the time and, invariably, afterwards, Tim and I had dinner at his home. Harry and I worked on removing the old deck at the back of his home. But, he was too busy to work on the new deck and I ended up working alone. When Harry was not home, Rita talked to me either while I worked on the deck or afterwards. I managed to complete the deck and promised Rita that I would stain it at a later date. As I recovered from the loss of Ali, I began to notice Rita's sexy figure.

Rita noticed me stealing glances at her and explained, "Harry is the love of my life. He has been working hard on the budget; he is worried about saving jobs, especially of the teachers. He is under lot of stress. He is not eating healthy meals."

I said, "I'll get him to play golf; that should lower his stress. Is he doing any exercises other than playing golf?"

"No," and then blurted out, "Our love life has disappeared. He does not like oral sex either."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

I volunteered to grill salmon one evening, but when I arrived at Harry's home, he had not left his office yet. Rita, who was dressed in pink shorts and a light blue halter top, and I talked on the patio while drinking wine. I told her she was a beautiful woman. In turn, Rita flirted with me by rubbing my back and patting my butt couple of times.

Rita told me, "I was an only child of a strict couple in Maine, a high school cheerleader, a tennis player at a small college, and an office manager in a school board office. My older, second, cousin, Ellie, helped me through adolescence and through my college years. She understood that I didn't want to be controlled by my old-fashioned father. When Harry, a science teacher, asked me to marry him after dating about six months, I accepted his proposal. He was smart, worked hard, ambitious, and moved up the school administrators' ladder. I had a good life with lot of women friends, and time spent playing tennis and bridge. Sometimes I wonder what my life would have been had I married a not-so-ambitious amateur actor who was a wonderful lover.

"Ellie became my mentor. She married an older man, who died couple of years ago and left her well provided. She has been living with Brett, a man about 15 years younger than her. Ellie and I are close enough for her talk openly about her love life."

I realized Rita and I were lonely, but that nothing intimate would happen. That night, I masturbated imagining I was playing with Rita's big boobs and later licking her juicy pussy.

After playing golf on a Saturday, as I drove Harry to his home, he began to complain about chest and shoulder pain, and I took him straight to the hospital's emergency room. The medical staff began to attend on him right away and wheeled him inside the emergency room. I called Rita to inform her what had happened and asked her to come to the hospital. Soon after Rita came to the hospital with Tim, an emergency room physician informed us that Harry had passed away from a massive heart attack.

I took Rita home; I stayed with her as she wept and talked about her life with Harry. I called Claire; I told her about her dad and to come home. I went home about midnight, carrying Tim, who was asleep. For another week, I spent time helping Rita. Soon, got busy executing Harry's estate and planning Claire's wedding.

I kept in touch with Rita through regular text and email messages. She appreciated the funny pictures and cartoons I sent her. A few months later, she started to send me limericks that showed her bawdy sense of humor.

One day, she complained in a message, "My boobs are saggy."

"They are saggy only if the nipples are at your crotch. I recall your bra-covered boobs look magnificent. Can I see a photo of them bra-less?"

A few days later, much to my delight and surprise, she sent me a photo of her magnificent boobs, attached to the message, "For your eyes only."

"They are magnificent. I love them. I wish I could kiss them."

She replied with only a smiley face emoticon.

About a year after Harry died, Rita sent me a message, "I am working as an office manager; also taking yoga classes and resumed playing tennis."

A few days later I had to attend a conference for teachers at my old school and hoping to see her after my conference ended, I wrote to her that I would like to see her. She suggested I meet her at the local country club after she finished playing tennis. We met at the club bar.

I said, "You look gorgeous. You must be very popular."

Rita confided to me, "Thanks. I am still reluctant to be introduced to single men. Still, an acquaintance invited me and a 78-year old widower to lunch on a Sunday who was looking for someone to take care of him, a responsibility I am not ready to undertake. Also, I did not want to tie myself up with a much older man. I will not marry for money. Harry left me well provided."

To tease her, I said, "So you are a rich widow."

"Well, you are not doing that badly with the money Ali left you. Are you serious with anyone?"

"Not now; I was interested in a fellow teacher, but she moved away for a better-paying job. I met other women, but they all have too much baggage."

"I know what you mean."

After a long pause, I took a chance of getting turned down and asked her, "Please go with me to the basketball team's banquet; it's at the Lake-side Restaurant, Next week's Saturday."

I was delighted when she said, "Sure. I remember the banquets are fun. Harry and I had dinner several times at Lake-Side. I can get there by myself."

----

That night, when Rita called Ellie, she was ecstatic that Tom, a younger man, asked her out. Then she whispered to Rita, "Brett's licking my pussy while I am talking on the phone. It feels good. Now, he wants to fuck me doggy-style. I'm lucky I found a young and considerate lover; his gentle love making is exactly what my old body needs."

----

After Rita woke up on Saturday, as she drank coffee, she thought about seeing Tom and going to the banquet with him. She got excited knowing a younger man wanted to be with her and go out with her. She fretted over what to wear, but decided that first she would make herself alluring. She took a long shower, and shaved her legs and under arms. Carefully, she trimmed the hair at the edges of her pussy for the first time after Harry died. She sprayed on small amounts of her favorite perfume on her cleavage and just above her pubic hair. As she looked at herself in the mirror and applied an anti-wrinkle cream on her face, neck, and boobs, she was grateful that she had a head full of light brown hair, large green eyes, and a thin nose. Then she saw the slight bulge in her belly as an inevitable effect of aging. She raised her arms above her head, and noticed her slender arms and lovely, smooth, armpits; she also noticed her large boobs stretched up. She turned to see herself in profile; she saw her boobs were still standing proudly on her chest and that she had, firm, meaty, thighs. She realized that she was still an attractive woman. Gently, she inserted her right middle finger in her pussy and smiled after realizing she had gotten wet. She said to herself, "I'm a horny widow." She decided not to masturbate then. Instead, she decided that she would let Tom fuck her. She hoped that Tom would lick her pussy first and brings her to orgasm, an act Harry did only a few times during their marriage. She decided to entice him with the phrase. "Check out my new, sexy, panties."

Rita came to the banquet dressed in a crimson, short-sleeve, knee-length dress, that had a plunging neck line; she had on diamond ear rings and a gold chain with a heart-shaped pendant that rested on her cleavage. She put on fishnet thigh highs, red garter belt, and red, low-heel, shows. She carried a red shawl and a red ladies bag. After the banquet, we moved to the bar where a noisy crowd was watching a baseball game. I sat close enough to her to smell her intoxicating perfume.

After we sat in a corner and each had a glass of wine, I said to Rita, "You were the most beautiful woman at the banquet. By the way, they are not at all sagging."

Blushing, she said, "Thank you. While you were stealing glances at my boobs, I looked around and did not find any one I recognized."

"Is that good or bad?"

"It's good because I don't want people talking about my personal life. Being a school superintendent's wife I became a public figure; I'm glad the banquet was in another town. I want to live a free, normal, life; a life I would have had if I had not met Harry," and laid her right hand on my left thigh.

"Was it him or his stressful job?"

"He was very conservative and, on top of that, his job was stressful."

"What did you miss?"

Rita looked at me with a sly smile for several seconds, lowered her voice, and said, "I missed my pussy being licked," and giggled nervously.

I knew I was blushing, but I managed to say, "I'm sorry."

About that time there was a loud cheer and we saw on the TV replay that someone hit a home run.

After each of us had a second glass of wine, Rita said, "After I freshen up, let's walk in the park. It's a very nice night."

Later as we walked hand-in-hand, we saw several couples making out, and I said, "Let's sit on the bench over there and just look at the reflected lights in the water."

After we sat down, Rita sat in my lap, placed her hands around my neck, and French kissed me passionately. When she ended her kiss, I kissed her long neck and her lovely upper arms for several minutes.

After a while, I said, "Would you like to see my place?"

"Sure. Where's Tim?"

"He is with my parents for the weekend."

Soon after we entered my condo, I put my arm around her waist and nudged Rita towards me. She turned to face me and threw her arms around my neck. Appreciatively, I looked at her lovely cleavage, and then kissed it and her soft lips. She kissed me back passionately; she was a good kisser.

She asked, "I will ask again. Many women must have been after you after Ali passed away. How come you have not been dating young things?"

"Every one has baggage. I was not ready to begin a relationship with someone I do not know. You're the first person I thought of."

"Thanks. You're a handsome young man," and initiated another long kiss.

I kissed her long neck and inhaled her perfume on her cleavage, and gently grasped her covered boobs, and pleaded, "Just take off your dress," and, smiling, she obliged me.

She had on a lacy, red, bra that held up her large boobs. As I suckled her covered nipples, she looked gorgeous and vulnerable. When she grasped my cock lump, I removed my shorts and underwear; I opened my legs and she gently rubbed my balls.

She said, "I've not been with a man, especially a younger man, since Harry passed away. He was the first guy with whom I went all the way."

"I'm not that young. In you, I see a desirable, beautiful woman. I'm not looking for a one-night stand. I hope that's ok with you."

Standing in her red, low-heel, shoes, red bra, black fishnet stockings and garter belt, and red panties, she whispered, "Check out my new, sexy, panties."

When I slid to my knees and pushed my face in to her red, lacy, panties-covered crotch, she moaned, and pushed at the back of my head. After I licked her covered pussy a few times, she pulled her panties down, and leaned against the large sofa. Her vagina was puffy, and her labia were thick and slick; she had a heavy growth of mostly brown, with interspersed grey, pubic hair that she trimmed at the edges. Her love nectar was thick and tasty. I was delighted that Rita liked my oral work on her pussy, as she moaned softly. I was more delighted when her moans got louder and eventually her pussy convulsed uncontrollably on my mouth signaling an intense orgasm.

Rita thought, "He ate my pussy willingly to bring me an orgasm. Ali mentioned that Tom liked oral sex very much."

After a short time, Rita pulled me to stand, kissed my pussy juice-covered mouth, and said, "That was wonderful. It has been a very long time since anyone licked me there."

"I loved it."

She grasped my throbbing cock and, while admiring it, slowly pumped it, and said, "I got you all excited. Wow, it's leaking cum. Your first time with me will be too quick," and grabbed a wad of tissues.

Soon, I mumbled urgently, "Yesssss. I'm cumming. Cummming. Ahhhhhh," as jets of my cum flew out of my cock in to the tissues and the carpeted floor.

I was embarrassed, but Rita giggled and said, "That's ok. I'm glad I could get you excited and all that cum came out."

After we freshened up, I gave her one of my shirts to wear, and pleaded, "Stay until day light, please."

"Ok. Show me your condo."

In my bedroom, as she stood in front of the closet-door mirror, I hugged her from behind, pressed my cock in to her naked buttocks, and fondled her large bra-coved boobs for several minutes. In the mirror, I saw her pussy was glistening and I wanted to lick it.

I whispered, "I want to lick."

"Lie on your back, Tom."

After I was on my back on the carpeted floor with my head near the mirror, Rita removed the shirt, stood above me with her hands on her hips, and, while looking at her and me, slowly lowered her crotch to my face. Instinctively, I began to lick and suck on her pussy lips and vaginal opening. I knew Rita wanted to fuck my face at her own pace and desires. She would raise her crotch just enough off my face to watch my tongue and lips work on her pussy, and then lower and push it firmly against my mouth. Eventually, her pussy convulsed uncontrollably, as she kept her pussy pressed against my mouth. With her meaty crotch flesh covering my ears, I could not hear the sounds she made during her orgasm.

She got off of my face, sat next to my prone body, kissed my pussy juice-soaked face, grasped my throbbing, stiff, cock, and said, "Baby that was my second orgasm tonight. I'm all fucked out. You have to fuck me, if you want to."

"I would love to. Right here," nudged her to lie on her back.

"Go slow. I have not had my pussy probed with a big cock for a while."

"I'm very excited. It will be another quickie."

With my weight on my hands and knees, I hovered over Rota's sexy body and kissed her neck, bra-covered boobs, and long arms. I placed my stiff cock at her vagina and pushed it in pausing often to hear a signal of discomfort from her. After I got all of my cock in to her, she smiled.

I said, "You're tight and juicy. Too sexy," and began to fuck her slowly.

I said, "Sorry, I did not wear any protection."

She said, "I can't get pregnant. I had my tubes tied after Claire was born."

I lasted longer than I expected before I had my climax while releasing several jets of cum deep in Rita's pussy. Both of us were tired and fell asleep on the bed wearing my shirts.

----

Next morning, when I heard Rita taking a shower, I made coffee and fixed cold cereal and fruit for breakfast.

She put on her crimson dress, saw the breakfast, and said, "Thank you for the breakfast. I like you very much, but I like my job and I have a nice home. You like your job and your parents are a short distance from here. For a while anyway, we may be seeing each other only over the weekends."

"It's ok with me, as long as I get to love you."

"Working on the wedding is taking a lot out of me; after the wedding, we should go away for a while to my condo in Florida. Oh, I almost forgot, please stain the deck you built. I would like to talk about Claire's wedding next weekend. What about Tim?"

"My parents love Tim and they will be glad to take care of him over a weekend. Would you have dinner with me?"

"Sure."

----

It was warm on Saturday. After doing household chores, showering, and shaving, I put on shorts and a tee shirt. It was mid-afternoon when I reached Rita's home. She was in white shorts that showed her strong legs and lower thighs, and a red, low-cut, tank top that showed the top of her lovely cleavage, and her hair seemed to be lighter than I remembered.