Amy and Ron Ch. 01

Story Info
Story of a conservative girl, the beginning.
6k words
3.9
63.7k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krmcm
krmcm
72 Followers

My wife Amy was really a sweet innocent girl when I first met her. She was 17 years old at that time and never had a boyfriend before. She had grown up in a very conservative family. She dressed always conservatively, was doing only little make-up and was trying to hide her beauty. Despite her efforts trying to remain hidden, anyone could easily spot her magnificent breasts, which are still fairly big and firm compared to her 5.3" height and around 115 pounds weight.

No actual sex was involved between us for a long time. She wanted to save her virginity until the day we marry. I could only kiss her at the sixth month of our relationship, saw her wonderful tits one year later and kiss those pink nipples at the second year. Pussy was forbidden! Yes, I loved her very much, she was the one, she was my all and I did not bother her attitude towards sex.

I am 5 years older than her so I was already graduated from college and working at a high profile company when she left her home for college 2 years after we first met. Her school was 3 hours' drive away to where I live. I could see her only at the weekends but she was being more open as time passed in college. She was not that conservative anymore, still pussy was forbidden but she started giving handjobs to me, which was a big progress at our relationship.

Everything seemed perfect until she suddenly dumped me just after we celebrated our third year together. I was shocked and devastated. She said that I was the only man in her life and she wouldn't know what she missed by marrying her first and only boyfriend. She wanted to try new things in her life. I was pissed off, yelled at her, used some bad words and that was it.

The following five months were dark days for me. I was always thinking of her, looking at her pictures, trying to find out what I did wrong... One day, as I was looking at our pictures, she called me. Although I was angry, I couldn't be mean to her. Her voice softened my heart. We chatted a little that day and the days after and eventually we became a couple again.

I did not want to lose her once more and a few weeks later I proposed to her. She was hesitant first. When I insisted, she started crying and told me that she dated 2 guys while we were apart. I said that it is not important for me; the only thing that matters was us being together again.

Soon, we got engaged.

She was at her second year at the college and we still were coming together only at weekends. Our sex life was like before. I still did not see her pussy; she wanted our wedding day to be special. On the other hand, despite telling that it has no importance, I was very curious about the other 2 boys she dated during the 5 months when we were apart. Jealousy was eating me inside. One day, when we were drunk, I asked her what she did with them. She wasn't very eager to talk about this subject but then she loosened up and started telling me about these boys.

The first one lasted only 3 weeks. The boy dumped her after discovering that Amy was not willing to have sex. Amy was very furious and soon found another boy to date with. She said it lasted 4 months until the boy cheated on her. This was the time, she says, she understood that I am a special person. She did not go in detail that day, but I was still curious about what she did with them.

A few weeks later, while we were making out, I opened that subject again. While we were kissing, I asked her in a whisper whether she kissed those boys, too. She seemed upset, since I asked this question, but I assured her that I was not accusing her of anything. After a small talk, she got relaxed and told that she kissed them both. I did not go further but I was still curious about what else she did with them.

At another time - when we were again a little drunk and making out - I brought up this subject once more. While I was sucking her neck and fondling her bare tits, I asked her whether they touched her tits. She said "only Brian", which was the second boy. I was a little upset but at the same time felt more aroused. She gave me a handjob and I exploded like a volcano. After we cleaned up and sat on a couch hugging each other, I asked more details about her dates.

"Did Brian touch your bare tits?" I asked. She nodded.

"He kissed them?"

"Yes," she said looking down to the floor. She was embarrassed. I touched her chin and kissed her on the lips.

"That's ok," I said.

Thinking of another guy sucking those pink nipples made me rock hard again. I did not see this one coming. I took her hand in my hand and placed it on my dick. She was surprised feeling that my cock's hard again. She took it out and started jerking me off, while we were still deep French kissing. Then I asked whether she gave him a handjob, too. She did not say anything.

"You did, right?" I asked. As soon as she nodded, I came in her hands, again.

"Wow!" she said. "That was quick!"

We did not talk about it that day again. The next day, I was masturbating madly thinking about her giving a handjob to another guy. We were talking on the phone at nights during weekdays and I kept asking questions about her relationship with Brian. She did not want to talk about it but I was insistent. Then she started telling me how it started with Brian.

"We were with friends at a party," she said. "He asked me to dance. Soon we were dancing. All drunk. He started fondling my back and kissed me on the lips."

"Wow," I said. "At first date?"

"I was drunk!"

"Sorry babe, go on," I said.

"By the way, it was not a date. It was a party at a bar with friends. Anyway, then his hands moved down and he started fondling my bottom."

"Oh," I said, "did anyone notice?"

"No, it was dark."

"Then?"

"I don't remember exactly, soon I was in his house, kissing him." She stopped there.

"This doesn't much like you."

"Yes, I didn't know that alcohol would have this effect on me."

"Go on, what then?" I asked.

"Then he tried to take my blouse off. I said no but as I said, I was drunk and he did."

My arousal was growing. I took my dick out and started slowly jerking off.

"And?" I asked.

"Then I told him that I was a virgin and wanted to stay so."

"Was he gentle?" I asked.

"Yes he was," she said. "We kissed, he sucked my nipples a little and then..." she stopped again.

"What then?" I asked.

"You know," she said quickly. "He took it out and I jerked him off."

"Is that it?"

"Yes!" she whispered.

"Did he come quickly?"

"I don't remember," she said.

"Then?"

"Then he thanked me and I left."

"Ok! So the other day?"

"Ron, can we talk about it later? It's been too late already and I have to get up early tomorrow!"

She sounded very concerned. Probably, she thought that she told too much and felt embarrassed again. I did not want to scare her so I said "good night". I masturbated before I went to sleep.

She didn't answer my questions about Brian then. I was trying not to be seen very difficult about it, so I stopped asking but I was obsessed with images of men kissing Amy, sucking her tits, fondling every inch of her body. I needed her to tell me more and more details about what she did with Brian. So a few months later, I deliberately made her drunk again. This time, she was very drunk. We were making out and I was talking to her, trying to get words from her mouth.

"Please baby," I said. "Tell me what you did more with Brian!"

She started laughing. "You get aroused, right?" she asked.

"Yes baby, yes," I said. "It makes me extremely horny." I was kissing and sucking her neck.

"Promise me, you don't get mad," she said.

"I promise, honey"

"I sucked him!" she said. I wasn't expecting this.

"You what?"

She laughed again with sleepy eyes she said, "You heard me."

I felt upset first. My wife to be did not do that to me during our three and a half years of relationship but sucked the cock of a jerk, which she dated only three or four months. On the other hand, my dick in my pants was about to explode with excitement.

"Are you going to come?" she said touching my dick.

"Oh, yesssss!"

I was shocked to come in my pants with her touch.

"Oh, here it comes," she giggled again. I was trying to catch my breath.

"Oh my God!" I said.

She started kissing me. My cock did not even soften. The lips I kiss now were on another man's dick a few months ago. She unzipped my pants and took my dick in her hands.

"Do it to me!" I said. She leaned down and took my dick in her mouth; first time after three and a half years. She was sucking much better than my previous girlfriends.

"You are amazing!" I said. "Seems like you did it a lot?"

She didn't say anything, just giggled and kept on sucking. After about five minutes, I was ready to cum.

"Oh, it's coming," I said.

She moved faster and I came in her mouth. When I finished, she straightened up and ran to the bathroom to spit the jizz out.

"You were great!" I yelled. Then we slept together.

The next day, when I woke up, I found her sitting in front of the window with a concerned face. I sat next to him and hugged her.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked.

"How can I be?" I said.

"After all I did with Brian?"

"You were a single, healthy young girl. I cannot blame you about what you did while we were apart," I said.

She hugged me more deeply and whispered in my ear, "You'll not ask for more, right? I want our wedding day to be special."

"I know, darling," I said. "I know your wish about our wedding night and I'll not ruin it."

I kissed her on the lips. Then I touched between her legs.

"This will be my special present at our wedding night."

She jokingly slapped my hand and took it from there. She smiled and hugged me again. Listening stories of my fiancée about what she had done with Brian while we were apart was making me incredibly horny. Once she had realized the effect of her erotic adventures on me, it became a habit. On every weekend we come together, we were cuddling in bed, kissing each other, and then she was telling me one of her adventures and giving me a nice, wet blowjob. She told me every single detail of her lovemaking sessions with Brian. There were more than twenty blowjobs she gave to him. She did it mostly at his home and occasionally at other places; one time at school and another time in a bar toilet. But he was not able to touch or see her pussy, like me.

Brian was one of her classmates. According to Amy's description, he was a tall, blond, handsome guy with a muscular body. Girls were all around him. Amy said, Brian liked my fiancée but he could not stand his time with Amy without actual sex and soon she discovered that he cheated on my sweet Amy. They were not talking anymore. Lucky me, he was such a bastard, so I took my sweetheart back. Only with a small change in my life; I was not jealous anymore. I think jealousy arises from fear of losing. I was pretty sure that Amy won't leave me anymore. Now, instead of jealousy, I was obsessed with her sexual adventures with another man. At that time, I could not confess to myself yet, but I had a strong desire to see her with another man.

Months have passed and I was sent by my company to another country for six months. It was a big career opportunity for me. In the meantime, Amy had started her third year at the college. Every night, we were talking on the phone. Besides talking about our daily activities, we were also doing phone sex.

One day, she told me that she had to work with Brian on a project together. It was a collaborative study, where each team consists of 6 people and Brian was one of her team members. On the following days, Amy told me about Brian's advances. He was trying to melt the ice between them.

"I do not talk to him, if I don't really have to," she said.

"Why?" I asked. "Are you still mad at him?"

"Maybe," she said, "but, it's not that. You know, I told you all the stories with him..."

"Which make me very aroused," I replied. She laughed.

"And don't you think it'll be strange if we still remain friends?"

"No, I don't!" I said. "If I am the reason that you don't talk to him, you don't need to worry about me. I'm completely positive."

"Well, if you say so... But I'm still not sure."

"I'll ask you something, if you don't mind," I said.

"Go on," she replied.

"Do you miss his penis?"

"Ron!" she yelled.

"Amy, you know I like you being naughty." She paused for a while. "Well, not much," she said. "I am happy with yours."

"Not much?" I said. "So you missed it a little."

"Uhmmm," she hesitated.

"Come on honey, be honest. I won't be angry."

"Well, yes. A little," she agreed.

"Tell me how you licked it at the bar toilet?"

So, we started another phone sex session. I convinced her to be friends with Brian again. I kept masturbating thinking Amy with this guy. Deep in my subconscious, I was hoping my fiancée having an adventure with this guy again.

So, in the following weeks, they started talking again. Nothing significant has happened. The project, they were working on, was about to finish. They were going to present their project to a committee. Amy and another girl from the team were selected as presenters. She was quite nervous about it.

"I'll e-mail you my training notes about presentation skills," I said her on the phone. "How you present is much more important than what you present."

I gave her a few tips about what she should do. Then I asked, "So, what will you wear?"

"Didn't think about it," she said. "Just the usual, I think."

As I mentioned before, she has grown up in a conservative environment. I never saw a skirt on her. She always was wearing pants, usually blue jeans, hiding her white, silky legs from strangers' eyes.

"You should wear a fancy dress," I said.

"Why?" she asked. "Don't you like what I wear?"

"I do honey, I swear. But believe me; you'll get more credits with a little show off."

"Ron?" she exclaimed.

"I really mean it, Amy. Just try what I say, you won't lose anything."

"Darling, you know, I don't..."

"I know honey," I interrupted. Her family was having some financial problems and she had not much money to buy a new dress for herself. "I'll wire you some money tomorrow and you'll get you a nice dress, ok?"

She first objected but then I convinced her. It was going to be a present from me. So, the following day, she went to a mall and sent me the pics of the clothes she liked. I asked for much shorter skirts and finally she bought a mini skirt. The skirt was not a super mini but for Amy's standards, it was quite short. Since it was winter, we selected thin, black stockings to wear under it. I also asked her to buy a sexy blouse which reveals her tits but I couldn't convince her. She sent me a picture of herself wearing them and she was hotter than ever.

She called me after the presentation and was quite happy. It was a big success. I asked her about the dress.

"Oh, I felt like everyone's eyes were on me," she said.

"How about Brian?"

"What about him?" she asked.

"Did he like your skirt?"

"I don't know, I didn't ask," she said angrily.

"Did he look a lot?"

"Ron, why are you asking this?" she said.

"Thinking about you makes me horny, dear," I said. "And knowing that every guy there desiring you makes me even hornier. I miss you so much honey. You are so sexy in this outfit."

"Oh dear, I miss you, too"

"So, did he look a lot?"

"I think so, yes," she said.

"I can't wait for our phone conversation tonight, honey," I said.

" Oh, about tonight..."

"What is it?"

"Well, we'll have a small celebration, so I won't be able to talk on the phone tonight."

"Oh, ok. No problem. Where are you guys heading?"

"You know this bar we always go."

"Hmm, the one with the famous toilet!"

"Yes," she giggled.

"One day, I'll come there and do all those naughty things in that bar," I said.

"Hmm, I can't wait."

"So, who'll be there?"

"Our team."

"Brian, too?"

"Of course! What, are you jealous?" she teased. I laughed, "Of course not."

"Well, gotta go darling. Talk to you tomorrow."

"Ok, baby. Have fun"

I was looking forward hearing the things that will happen at that bar. The next day, I called her late in the evening.

"So, I hope you did have a good time?" I said.

"Yes, I did," she said, "you know, it was my first night out since you left."

"Oh, you should hang out with friends more often," I said.

"Well, I don't know. I mean, we're engaged now."

"So?"

"So, you don't mind?"

"Honey," I said, "I know I was kinda jealous jerk a few years ago but now I'm changed. Do you remember what you said to me while we were breaking up?"

"Ah, darling, you know, I said several times that I'm really sorry about it. I was so stupid..."

"No, no," I interrupted, "I don't blame you. On the contrary, if someone is to be blamed, it was me. You had a point there. I've put a lot of pressure on you. You are still young, you have right to have some fun. I shouldn't be so overprotective. You can go out and hang out with friends, there's no harm on that."

"Oh dear."

"After we got married, I don't want you to look back and say, 'what a boring life I had. I wish I did this, wish I did that.' I don't want you to have regrets about what you haven't done."

"You are such a wonderful person, my love," she said. "Honestly I'm happy talking to you at nights rather than going out."

"But you can occasionally hang out with your friends; I think it will help us to keep a healthy relationship, right?"

"Yes, maybe you are right," she said.

"So, what did you do?"

"First of all, I need to say that, I was not very comfortable with my new dress. I'm not used to wear skirts, you know. I don't even know how to sit properly with this thing. I felt like everybody was trying to peek between my legs. I think I won't wear that skirt anymore."

"Come on, it's a gift from me. Will you throw it away?"

"Of course not, I'll wear it when I'm with you at home. But really, I was like the center of attention at the bar."

I laughed. "That's the point," I said. She laughed, too.

"You are a very pretty girl, Amy," I said. "And you have the most beautiful legs I ever saw. Why hiding them?"

"Ron," she said, "you know I'm not such a girl."

"Everybody likes to be charming. Didn't you like it? To be the center of attention? Be honest!"

"Well, a little," she said.

"I think I like it, too. I want people to think what a lucky bastard I am... To have a girl like you!"

She laughed. "But I am much luckier than you, having you. I love you so much," she said.

"I love you, too, pumpkin," I said.

We chatted a few minutes more, and then I asked her about Brian.

"Well, he was trying to act friendly but I caught him checking my legs a few times."

"Good," I said, "let him suffer for his mistake. I'm sure he is now deeply sorry about what he missed."

She giggled. "He seems so. He complimented a lot, especially for my outfit. He also asked me for a few dances. We danced a little."

"Really? Slow dances?"

"No, just a couple of party songs. Actually we all guys danced together. Well, he asked, though, for a slow dance, which I refused. It would have been inappropriate, I think. An engaged girl, dancing with her ex to a romantic song..."

"Don't you think that this is a very old fashioned thought, honey?"

"Wow, you really changed," she said.

"Exactly!"

"I miss you so much. I really wish that you were here to dance with me."

"If I were there, I'd do more than dancing." She laughed and said, "Definitely!"

"Hmmm. Why don't you dance with a handsome guy, pretending that he's me?" I asked. She took the sign and started to play my game.

"Hmmm, maybe I'll do it?" she said with a kinky tone.

krmcm
krmcm
72 Followers
12