Young Wife on Girls Weekend

Story Info
Night gets exciting when Hanna bumps into a hunky BBC.
7.4k words
3.89
98k
102
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suchet
Suchet
79 Followers

What a Night

It was nearly 3 am, and Hanna was glistening with sweat, on her hands and knees as Malcolm, the handsome black hunk, who chatted her up on Friday pounded into her. His coal black hands grasping her waist as his 10" monster, thick as her wrist, slid in and out, slick with the juices she was producing and previous deposits from him and his friend Jason. The latter was sat in front of her, back resting against the backboard of the bed, as Hanna's lips slipped up and down his shafts length, in time with his mates pounding. They had been at it for what seemed like forever.

Hanna was shaking and moaning as yet another orgasm hit. Suddenly Jason tensed, grabbed her head and unleashed his latest climax against the back of her throat, the pulses of his black cock faintly noticeable by the attractive married woman. At this point Jason hadn't needed the force of his hands as Hanna had no intention of not letting this latest offering slide down her throat. Such consideration had long been lost in the marathon sex session she indulged in over her girls night, in Nottingham. She looked up into Jason's eyes as her tongue rolled around his knob, licked up the length of his cock and then slipped it back between her lips, savouring the taste, heightened by the eroticism of the moment. Jason sighed and pushed his fingers through her hair, before gently pushing his cock back and forth into her mouth, and then sitting back content. Hanna smiled at him, "Mmm, I love sucking your cock Jason..."

As Jason slipped out from her mouth, Malcolm had begun to increase both the speed and ferocity of his thrusts. Hanna looked back at Malcolm, "Fuck me hard big boy, give it to me‼!"

Hanna arched her back, ""Holy fuck... Shit, shit shit, my god I can't takkkeee it to... Arhhhh!"

Suddenly Malcolm slammed home, his shaft buried to the hilt in Hanna's pussy as he roared his pleasure. Although he had already cum several times, she could clearly feel the pulse of his huge cock as it pulsed another deposit into her well used womanhood.

They all collapsed together, with Hanna lying half over Malcolm, her head resting on his large chest and one leg draped over his thigh, his gentle breathing audible in her ear as he fell into a deep sleep. Jason spooned her from behind his arm lying along her thigh and his flaccid cock lodged in the crack of her arse, breath warm on the back of her neck, as he to slept.

For Hanna however sleep wouldn't come. Her hand rested on the large shaft of Malcolm's magnificent appendage, which even exhausted still reached back up to his belly button and amazed her that she had been able to take all of his monster. Those thoughts were pushed aside as she tried to make sense of how she had gotten here.

She had met her girlfriend as arranged on Friday evening and booked into the room, before they both got dressed up for a girls night out. Her husband had told her to have a good time, flirt about a bit with only two conditions. 1 to only go as far as she wanted, and 2 he had to be black‼!

She'd never dated a black guy before, or gone further with anyone other than a bit of drunken flirting and maybe a snog. They'd played lots of games with several big toys playing out her fantasy of forced multiple partners, and his of at least one being black. So if she pushed the boundaries of her flirting a little, then it should encompass some of his fantasy also, and they would see how they felt after. No limits had been set, but a little making out was probably as far as either had imagined, and yet here she was having spent a night of debauchery, with two very well endowed black men having enjoyed her charms to the full.

Both her and her friend had enjoyed a bottle of sparkling as they readied themselves, before leaving for a night on the town. Hanna wore a sexy black bra and thong set, short black dress and heels. Her legs, which were perfectly moulded were left bare. They hadn't even left the hotel when they bumped into a group of lads also out on the town and included Malcolm. He was 6'2", broad shouldered, coal black and with an open genuine smile, which he used to effect on her. At the time Hanna had thought, well if I'm flirting with a black guy tonight he certainly fits the bill. She had never been interested in black Men, but she couldn't help noticing it. The bulge in the front of his trousers unmistakably visible. However after a brief exchange of a few witty comments they parted and walked into town.

Several bars, lots of laughter and drinks later they bumped into each other again and the lads re-engaged the girls in conversation buying the next round. Hanna had spoken to a few guys through the evening but nothing that held them at any particular venue. Her friend was dragged off to the dance floor, whilst Malcolm chatted her up slowly moving closer to her in the booth the group had occupied. Again her eyes were immediately drawn to the bulge in the front of his pants. Before long both were being a little tactile and flirty, with plenty of innuendo and sexual tension. He said, "Has a gorgeous white girl like you ever been with a black guy?"

Hanna replied, "If you mean dated with a black guy, no never."

He grinned, "No one night stands then?"

She laughed, "I never said that..."

He chuckled back, "So you can be a naughty girl then‼!"

Hanna giggled, "I never said that either."

He smirked, "Mmm I think you are given a chance."

Other members of the group came and went as did her friend. One in particular, the other black member of the group, Jason had also shown a degree of extra attention, but it was Malcolm who retained most of hers. His brief touches of his hand on he bare thigh or arms set electricity shooting through her. Her excitement rose further as she considered pushing her boundaries as she'd agreed, with this hunky black man, maybe even letting him snog her, something she had never done with a black guy, and suddenly seemed awfully exciting.

Malcolm then grabbed her wrist, "Come on princess lets dance!"

It didn't seem a request and in any case she had no intention of refusing so she allowed herself to be manoeuvred to the back of the dance floor where he wrapped his strong muscular arms around her and pulled her close.

Hanna remembered the feeling of his hot breath on her face as she stared into his eyes. He seemed to nod slightly then brought his lips down to hers and his tongue had slipped easily and without resistance into her mouth. His right hand had caressed its way down from the small of her back to her arse cheek, his tongue explored her mouth forcefully, although her only thought being, ''He must realise I'm only wearing a thong now'.

However his hand hadn't stopped on her arse but continued the short distance past the hem of her dress to cup the bare skin of the back of her upper thigh.

This caused her to jump a little, along with another bolt of electricity which shot through her. She reached back, and pulled his hand back up to her lower back. He immediatly slipped his hand back down, however this time came to rest on her arse, using the leverage to pull Hanna's groin tight into his. She decided to let it go, and in any event her attention was drawn to the feel of what was clearly a significant appendage pushing against her. Her head was swiming as they continued to explore each other's mouths, their tongues fencing away. When the music ended they returned to the table, and she took a quick selfie of her and Malcolm before texting it to her husband; Hi darling, this hot guy is Malcolm and he is looking after me. I kind of let him get a bit past flirting hope your ok.

She looked up from the phone saw Jason had pulled Malcolm to one side. Hanna watched as they both discussed something before Malcolm went off to order the next round, chuckling to himself. Her phone pinged; Have fun you deserve it. Let me know how it's going. How are you feeling?

Before she could reply Jason grabbed her wrist and dragged her off to the dance floor. Hanna didn't resist as she continued to enjoy the attention, the alcohol ensuring a drop in her inhibitions. He danced very close to her leaning in often to speak into her ear, his hand using the opportunity to grab her waist to pull her in. After a while he didn't release her using the loudness of the music as an excuse to keep her close. He slipped his knee between her legs and slipping his hand down to her arse pulled her tight to his groin. The second time in a few minutes she was dry humping a handsome black guy. She didn't resist with any commitment and they both girated to the music, Hanna aware of the large hard bulge in his trousers. "Hanna have you been with a black guy before?" He shouted in her ear.

She leaned into his ear and shouted back laughing, "Why do you all want to know that, and by 'been with' you mean what?"

He shouted in her ear, ""You being coy, I mean have you fucked a black guy? Or even snogged one?"

Hanna laughed, "I may have kissed a black guy before. Maybe..."

"So you made out with Malc already tonight‼!" He shouted.

She giggled, "Might have."

He grinned his white teeth contrasting his dark black face in the low light, "I reckon you get around a bit..."

She shook her head, "Not since I got married..."

He grabbed her hand and pushed it between them so that her palm pressed against the hard shaft in his trousers, "I reckon you'd love to fuck this monster wouldn't you‼!"

That was taking things a bit further than she had planned but she left her hand on his cock getting breathless as she became evermore horny, wandering what it would be like. She giggled back at him, "That's for me to know and you to wonder..."

Hanna was enjoying the whole experience and when he leaned in and pushed his tongue into her mouth she responded, overwhelmed by the many conflicting emotions and feelings flooding through her. She had expected to let Malcolm make out with her and then send a selfie of them both to stir up her husband. After all he had told her to enjoy herself and a little snogging with a black guy ticked that particular box. It seems it would be with both Jason and Malcolm.

After 10 minutes of a very touchy feely dance session with Jason, she returned to Malcolm a little breathless. "You two been having fun?" He said.

She blushed and Jason said, "Did you know Hanna has never been with a brother. Does she know what she's been missing?"

Malcolm laughed, "Yeah she mentioned it, reckon she's keen to tick that off from the bucket list‼!"

Hanna giggled, ""I'm right here you know and I never said that did I."

She remembered her phone and took a quick selfie, putting her arm round Jason's neck and pulling him close as she clicked the button. Jason again placed his hand on her arse causing her to jump a little as the photo was taken. She pushed Jason away and texted the photo saying; Jason is a good dancer too but likes to get close, so I now have an idea of how big he is. He's not a bad kisser either, I'm such a bad girl...

She looked up to see both black guys looking at her, "Just letting Hubbie know I'm ok."

Malcolm ginned, "You sure are and we'll take good care of you."

"Promises, promises..."

Her phone pinged; Wow no half measures. Play your cards right and you might have that threesome you've dreamed of...

She quickly replied; You wish... I might be a bad girl, but trust me they are way to big for me!

Her phone pinged; You have been busy. It looks like Jason has his hand on your arse and you look pretty flustered. Get a photo of all three of you.

She did as ordered her arms round both their necks as one of their friends took the photo. Both guys had a firm grasp on her arse as the phone clicked with Hanna grinning broadly. She then texted; As requested and this time they are both fondling my arse. I'm so horny I might just go further with Malcolm although Jason is pretty handsy. My god this is hot..."

Hanna finished her drink and saw her friend still dancing with one of Malcolm's mates. Jason, who still had his arm round her waist pulled her close, kissed her neck whilst grabbing another quick feel of her arse, "I'll get some more drinks."

Malcolm said, "Let's go for a walk Hanna."

Hanna, who was tingling all over, was in a bit of a quandary as she had previously decided to make out a little with Malcolm, but had ended up letting Jason also get to first base. Now it appeared Malcolm was still determined to enjoy her more. How hot was that making out with two guys in an evening. That would be getting Hubbie going.

Malcolm then pulled her toward the toilets corridor, before leading her into a small poorly lit cloakroom, used to store cleaning materials. "Let's pop in here."

"Where are you taking me Malcolm." She said demurely.

When the door shut behind them Malcolm pulled her close. His hands roamed over her body as his tongue explored her mouth once more. She had lost all control over what she was doing. The music was barely audible. It was like Hanna was in a trance as her hands squeezed in between them and briefly caressed the large bulge in his trousers before sliding down his flies. Hanna then sank to her knees, she was in shock, and couldn't believe what was happening as she hurriedly undid his belt looking up into his eyes, a lewd grin on his face.

Hanna put her hand in his pants and wrapped the palm of her hand around what felt like a python snake. The attractive wife and mother of two couldn't believe her eyes, as she pulled his enormous shaft free. It was really dark black, thick like a can of Redbull and enormously long, it was over 10 inches, with a lighter coloured knob the size of a golf ball. "Oh my god Malcolm its huge‼!"

Hanna nervously took a deep breath and opened her mouth and licked up the long length before sliding her red glossed lips over the head of his cock. Hanna struggled to get much of it in her mouth, it was just too big, but took her time to slowly suck on it, savoring her first mouth full of a black cock. She was still in utter disbelief of what she was doing, as Hanna continued to suck on its pre cum glistening black length, the contrast of his really dark black dick against her pale white skin was getting her ever more turned on. "Mmmm." She moaned.

When she could tear her eyes away from the sight of his black wonder she looked up coyly into Malcolm's eyes so that he could see his sword sliding in and out of her red lips. The only other thing in her mind was how to avoid him cumming in her mouth, although she was so horny that she wasn't sure she wouldn't mind if he did. He grabbed her hair and started to fuck her mouth. Hanna gagged and slurped over his knob and kissed up and down the length of his shaft, savouring the pre cum leaking from his knob. She cupped his balls and was doing all she could to get this stranger to ss... Something deep inside wanted to please him as much as she could.

However that decision point was avoided when after a few minutes he said, "Get up Hanna." Pulling her to her feet

Reluctantly she let the black monster slip from her lips, and got to her feet realizing what was next and said, "Oh no Malcom we can't not here, you're huge and..."

Malcolm interupted, "Hey you've been pretty adventurous so far no turning back now. You've got me all worked up, can't just stop!"

"Malcolm I can't fuck you, not here. Let me finish sucking your cock..." She pleaded.

He placed his hands on her hips and quickly turned her round cutting off her response, to face the shelving on the back wall, causing Hanna to place her hands on the middle shelf before bending slightly at the waist under the firm pressure of Malcolm's hand. She felt his other hand slide sensually up the back of her thigh and pushing up the back of her dress. As her black thong was revealed his hand slid over her bare ass cheek, "You've got great legs and ass Hanna."

"Please Malcolm, I'm not even on the pill, your so large..." She begged.

He pulled down her thong, then pulled her face round to once more invade her mouth with his tongue. Hanna couldn't help but fence his tongue with great enthusiasm. She was so turned on she could feel how wet she was becoming. Something in the back of her head was still saying no.

"Malcolm I can't do this, I can't. My god you're so big it won't fit?" She pleaded.

She was nervous as hell, for she had never been with a black man before. Even though she was in utter shock and dismay at what she was doing, and her head was saying no Hanna continued to just stay bent over the shelf. Even when her phone rang and she put it to her ear, "How are you doing?" Her husband said.

She looked back, seeing Malcom grasp his massive appendage as she waited with nervous anticipation. Hanna looked into his smiling face as he flicked his knob across her most sensitive area. She jumped slightly letting out a small moan. "Malcolm I can't , I shouldn't be doing this, your so big, I'm married and someone could come in."

She'd forgotten the phone in her hand, ""You shouldn't be doing what Hun?"

"You can leave if you want!" Malcolm said knowing she was to far gone.

She whispered into the phone, "Malcolms going to fuck me, I can't stop..."

She dropped the phone on the shelf still in a sort of daze. Hanna turned her head and looked down at the ground closing her eyes, knowing she couldn't stop him, and also realising she wanted to feel his massive cock inside her. She had been fucked previously by a colleague before she was married and he had been both large and dominant. She had also taken some pretty big toys, but Malcolm was another level and she was both frightened and curious and desperate for him all at the same time. Her husband was forgotten.

Then Hanna felt his hand on her left hip and with his other hand Malcolm placed the head of his shaft between her legs. Hanna held her breath as she felt the pressure of his bulbous head push forward before popping in. "Oh god!" She moaned.

Then he gave a good upward thrust of his cock, which slid in with only slight resistance, Hanna being so wet and turned on. She screamed out loud, "UGGHHHH holy fuck. Oh my Goddd!" Her feet lifted off the ground before the sound of her high heels klacking on the tile floor as she came down, and he withdrew.

Then he grabbed her by the hair and thrust his shaft in again. Again she screamed, managing this time to deaden the sound as best she could realising he had pushed in further and that he had more to go. Hanna tried to reach back to try and grasp his cock to try and control his thrusts, "Ugghhh your cock is too big for me, go slowly Malcolm I can't..."

At that point he started fucking her with gusto and that big black cock went deeper and deeper with each powerful thrust. She had never had such a large cock fuck her. He held her hair tightly so she could not escape the continuous pounding. His enormous black dick was forcefully spreading her pussy apart, with every thrust she let out a muffled scream. The small room was filled with the ksound of her repeatedly saying with every thrust, "Ohh." The shelving shaking violently knocking things off of it. After a while she began to accommodate his enormous black shaft a bit more comfortably. "Oh my god that's sooo good."

It started to feel amazing as that enormous black dick slid in and out of her. He reached round and began to rub her clit, without disturbing his rhythm. Hanna started moaning and mewing as she felt her orgasm building inside of her. "Holy shit Malcolm... Yes, yes, yes, go harder please oh my god..."

She held on to the edge of the shelving for dear life, as she felt that big black cock was pounding her to within an inch of her life. "Oh fuck I'm cumming, cum..."

Hanna went off like a supernova, her back arched and her head snapped back, as she let out a howling Moan to the heavens. Then he pulled her hair even harder and began to fuck her harder and faster. "Holy fuck, oh god, fuck fuck fuck..." She shouted.

Suchet
Suchet
79 Followers