Young Wife's First Glory Hole

Story Info
Wife goes to an adult bookstore with husband.
2.3k words
4.43
405.9k
512
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterrose
misterrose
362 Followers

This is a fantasy and just for fun. The stories I write are not real and this is a work of fiction. All characters are made up.

*****

My wife Alissa is gorgeous. At 24 years old, she is the spitting image of celebrity Julianne Hough. She's 5'4", 108 lbs, and has an incredible ass and legs along with some healthy B cup breasts. She has always been very conservative when it comes to her body and wearing revealing clothes in public, but every so often I can get her to wear something that truly shows off her spectacular assets. She's the complete opposite when it comes to sex behind closed doors, though, and loves to let herself go and get kinky in ways that I'd have never expected.

On my birthday this year one of the gifts my wife gave me was a "coupon" for sex, anyplace, anywhere, any time I wanted. I knew immediately how I wanted to use it, but played it cool, knowing that she'd immediately back out if I told her beforehand.

A few months later, I told her I thought we should go out downtown and go dancing. She loves dancing and takes the opportunity to show off her nicely toned, tanned legs. She wore an extremely short skirt, tight top that showed ample cleavage, and some very sexy strappy high heels. We went out to a nice dinner beforehand and I made sure to order her several drinks in order to loosen up for what I really had in mind.

We drove a ways downtown and I said, "Babe, you're looking so damn good and I really need to cash in that coupon you gave me for my birthday."

"Haha," said Alissa. "Ok, but where? There's nothing down here but seedy strip joints and adult bookstores!"

"Hmm, well, you did say anywhere, anytime! Let's just pull in this place here." I pulled into a dark parking lot at an adult theater we were just coming up to. I'd seen this place before and had scoped it out weeks before to get a better understanding of the layout. There was a porn shop up front, a few models that gave peepshows, a small-ish theater that played porn for an audience, and a few booths that played porn. I figured I'd test her out and see what she thought about at least one of the areas.

She nervously laughed but I handed her the coupon. "Ok," said Alissa. "A deals a deal. But we can still go dancing later, right?"

"Yeah of course!"

"Ok, let's do this. It is for your birthday, after all."

We walked inside. The place had a few single older men in their 60's and 70's, some overweight, nerdy type dudes browsing videos, and a few middle aged couples looking at lingerie and dildos. There was no one that looked like my sexy little wife. Everyone's eyes went to her, especially with the slutty little outfit she was wearing. She immediately seemed uncomfortable but was at least happy that she didn't recognize anyone. We went toward the back where the theater and private booths were. Some of the guys greedily watched her walk by, eying her ass and legs. I asked her where she thought we should go.

"Um, what's the theater?"

"It looks like it's an open theater for porn. There are also some smaller booths that play porn. Let's just check out one of them. You pick."

"Let's be more private. Let's try one of the booths... at least for now, ok?"

It was couples night, so we were allowed in for free. We took a stall toward the end that I'd checked out before. There was a hole on either side so it would be easy for another guy or two to watch us.

We picked out a porno and started making out. I played with her pussy a bit and then slid her out of her lacy panties. She pulled out my cock out and started stroking it and I started sucking her tits. It was then that I noticed on her side of the wall an eye looking through the wall from maybe a small shoebox sized hole. The guy on the other side had just silently slid a board or door that was previously blocking it. I didn't say anything to her but I thought I'd give the stranger a show of my sexy wife and I getting into it. I slid her tight little skirt up higher, exposing a bit more of her tight round ass. I wanted to give the guy an even better view than this, though.

"Baby," I said. "Lean over and suck my cock."

Alissa obliged, leaning over which gave the stranger a perfect view of her ass. I reached over her back and slid up her skirt all the way. I started rubbing her pussy which got her excited while she sucked me off and she was really getting wet at this point. To my disappointment his face disappeared and I imagined him jerking off on the other side of the wall. All the sudden, a cock slid through the hole and was directly behind Alissa's ass. He was obviously jerking it and thinking my wife would suck it. Again, I didn't say anything and this just got me even harder while Alissa was sucking and slurping on my cock, licking the mushroom head and then sucking it down her throat. After about half a minute with no action the cock had disappeared and his eye came back to the hole so I decided I'd still give him a closer look at my wife's tight little pussy. It'd be the thrill of his night!

I pushed against her further until her bare ass was against the wall, giving the guy perfect access to see her. I reached again over her to play with her pussy, fingering it inside and rubbing her clit. She kept sucking on me while watching me, then the porn. Damn, she was definitely enjoying this more than she thought she would! While fingering her, I felt someone's fingers reaching through and play with her pussy along with mine. He was touching her pussy, trying to push his fingers in and out. Alissa was getting wetter and wetter, but still had no clue that it wasn't me. I let him do the work and spread her pussy lips a bit wider so he could go deeper.

She pushed against me a bit and I allowed her ass to move a bit away from the wall. I saw the tip of the strange cock poking through the hole again! He was trying to fuck Alissa! I was too horny at this point and I pushed her back against the wall and pretended not to notice.

"Mmm baby this feels like the best blowjob you've ever given me. Keep going!"

"Mmmmfff," she struggled, but obliged.

I could tell something was going on, but I was too horny and too excited to care. All the sudden she gave a "MMMMM" with a jolt of surprise and her eyes flew open. I could tell at this point the guy must be doing something.

"Baby, ummm oh god I think there's some guy licking me!"

"Really?"

"Y-yeaahh." She gasped. But she still didn't move.

"It's ok babe. Just let him get a thrill, haha! You ok with still sucking? I think this is even fucking hotter!"

"Um... ok. But if he goes further I'll need to move!"

"OK."

She went back to sucking for several seconds then bumped away from the wall.

"Honey! He's trying to poke his fingers in me!"

"Ok," I responded. "Let's turn you around. I want to fuck you from behind anyway."

"Ok, thanks honey," she said relieved.

I bent her over doggy style and lifted one of her legs up on the bench. I entered her from behind and she was so wet that I easily slipped right into her pussy. Damn, this guy must've really gotten her going before he tried to push his luck! It turned me on even more that some complete stranger was touching my gorgeous wife.

I was fucking her and watching the porn while her face was facing the wall and I could see the stranger looking again. I reached over and pulled down her top so he could see her gorgeous swinging tits.

"Honey..." she said softly. "Please.."

"Don't worry about it babe. It turns me on knowing that he can see your gorgeous body."

"Um..ok."

The guy's face disappeared again but I kept fucking her while watching the porn on the wall and then looking back at her hot tight ass and my cock pumping in and out of her pussy. The stranger's hard cock came back through the wall and was now just inches away from Alissa's face. She had her head down and I pretended not to notice. I fucked her harder and pushed her a bit closer to the hole. She then looked up but she didn't say anything either. The porn on the wall was some tight little pornstar in pigtails sucking an old man's cock and I could see Alissa looking at the screen then looking back at the cock. Again I pushed against her as I was fucking her to ease her closer to the cock. I could see the precum dripping from the purple mushroom head and Alissa's face just next to it. She then did something that I would have never expected from my sexy little wife: she licked the tip. Just for a second. She licked it again and then took the mushroom tip in her mouth and started to suck it softly. This turned me on more than I'd expected.

I fucked her harder from behind and was feeling like I was going to blow inside her while she was thinking she was sucking this complete stranger's cock without me knowing. I could see her sucking it harder and deeper into her throat.

"Baby," I said. "Let's turn you around, I want to finish in your mouth."

"Ok." She gasped. Her face was flushed red but I didn't acknowledge what she'd been doing. I then turned her so the stranger's cock was now aimed straight for her pussy. "I just wanted to see it get close enough to her pussy lips and ass while I fucked her mouth" was the excuse I told myself.

Looking over her ass I could see the rock hard cock pointing directly at her and between her legs. She started sucking me and licking her juices off my cock, then sucking it deeper into her throat. I pushed her a bit closer to the stranger's cock, ever so slightly. She gave a muffled sound when it finally started rubbing up against her pussy lips. I could see the guy thrusting and pushing his cock as he could feel Alissa's bare pussy against the tip of his cock. My cock was as hard as it had ever been while she was sucking me off.

The cock disappeared again and Alissa continued to suck my cock. I watched some porn and she adjusted to get more comfortable which happened to be a few inches closer to the hole. She was more or less right up against the wall at this point. All the sudden, Alissa squealed a bit. I peeked over her ass and I could see that the stranger was poking her again with the tip of his cock. Watching an unknown stranger slide his bare cock against my sexy wife's pussy lips turned me on even more and I held Alissa's head while I fucked her mouth. I could feel her pushing toward me to get further away from the wall but I held her there.

"Baby, mmmm this feels so fucking good. I'm almost there!" I whispered.

I pushed against her even harder and her bare ass was now completely against the wall. She gave a muffled exclamation again but I kept going. I could see just a bit over the crack of her ass and I could see movement. The strange cock was now inside my sweet, sexy wife, pumping his dick in and out of her tight pussy. I could hear his hips pounding against the wall, shoving his cock faster and faster in and out of the hole and deeper into my wife.

"God baby, I'm so fucking close. I want you to swallow my cum!" I said.

"Babe..." she gasped, taking a breath. "Babe, I think I'm ovulating. Don't you want to... honey.. I.. uhh..."

But I didn't give her the chance to finish and stuck my cock back in her mouth. I was so close to cumming and wanted her to swallow my load that I'd been building up just for this moment. I felt my balls tingle and I finally released into her mouth and felt her tongue lick around my head and her throat contract to swallow the cum. At the same time I heard the stranger grunt and heard his thrusts subside and pump his load deep into my wife's womb.

"God damn babe that was fucking fun." I said, not acknowledging the fucking she'd received. "Let's get out of here and go dancing now."

She stood up and straightened up her skirt. I could see a thin line of cum dribbling down her leg as she put her panties back on. We got ourselves put back together and then walked out. The stranger's booth next to us had the door already open and it was empty.

We walked out and towards the front door. An older, overweight and balding white guy was standing by the door, about 60 years old or so, and looked like he'd just finished a marathon. I knew immediately that this was the guy who'd fucked Alissa. As we walked out the door he handed me a piece of paper, which I suspected had his contact info on it.

I might just call it to give this guy another chance to fuck my wife.

misterrose
misterrose
362 Followers