Young Winston Ch. 03

Story Info
Christina takes out her sexual frustration on Winston's ass.
2.3k words
3.85
10.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
312 Followers

Chapter Three: Getting Kinky

Christina

"Winston is getting kinky," Gloria declared.

I burst out laughing.Getting kinky! Like none of the shit she'd been doing with the boy for the past four years wasn't already weird enough.

Winston had taken up my other foot, and now she grabbed a handful of this hair and pushed his nose awkwardly into my arch.

"Go ahead, lick it boy, you know you want to," she commanded. Winston's tongue shot out and started stoking the underside of my arch.

"Mmmmmmm," I said forgetting to be angry for a moment.

It wasn't the first time I'd had my foot licked, but it had been a while, and he was pretty good at it. It sent shivers all over me and ramped up the aching need in my cunt. Gloria smiled up at me, ignoring my completely exposed bush that was right there in front of her.

"Good isn't it." she said, her eyes filled with wicked delight.

"Very nice Gloria," I replied flexing my buttocks and thrusting my cunt towards her, hoping she'd get the hint. Fuck, she was down there right beside him, hands on the back of his head. It was almost like she was doing it herself.

I heard Winston groan and lifted myself up so I could see what was going on. She had one hand down his shorts, pulling them away from his waist and exposing several inches of his big cock.

"He loves it, the little doggie loves it!" she exclaimed.

I laughed, but didn't know what to say. I would have liked it better if her hand was onmy pussy and not on the little perv's oversized dick.

"Up," she commanded slapping him hard on the ass.

She made him stand bent over awkwardly with his mouth still licking my foot and his butt sticking out.

She hauled his gym shorts down to his ankles, reached around and grabbed his cock by the shaft, "Have you seen the size of this fucking thing?" she demanded hooting with laughter.

She was laughing so hard she had to steady herself by holding onto his bum with her free hand. "Tiny isn't it," she said.

I was taken aback, she'd never been so openly sexual with him in front of me before, but I caught on to where she was going.

"Positively puny, Gloria. Smallest I've ever seen," I replied acidly.

I shifted myself further back on the couch because I was afraid she might actually try to shove the thing in my face.

Winston continued to lick my foot diligently without the slightest complaint. I took another peek at his cock; hewas big, and very hard. Gloria, down on her knees, seemed fascinated by it, and to my dismay began stroking it. It was so thick she couldn't quite get her hand all the way around it.

I didn't t like the way this was going so I let out a yelp; "He bit me, the little bugger bit me!" I exclaimed.

"Well now, we can't have that," Gloria replied, wobbling to her feet using his bent body for support.

She got behind him, grabbed a handful of his thick, unruly hair and pulled him up straight. She tugged on his mop and snarled into his ear, "What do you say, you careless boy?"

"I'm sorry Miss Kelly," he said, through gritted teeth. He didn't try to deny it, he didn't dare.

"Wellsorry isn't good enough," I replied standing up and slipping into my slippers so that the heels would make me at least nearly his height.

He was a disturbingly arousing sight, standing tall with his head yanked back, his smooth, almost hairless, well-muscled body taunt and vulnerable, and his cock thrusting wickedly out in front of his body with a very pronounced upward curve. I slipped gingerly past him fearing he might explode at any moment, and went to Gloria's other side. With my kimono fallen all the way open, I pressed myself fully against her.

"He needs to be punished Gloria," I breathed hotly in her ear. "With the wood, he's been getting far too casual with me lately."

She let go of his hair, turned and gave me a hug. "You poor thing," she cooed.

She'd lost her shoes, and without her heels, we were the same height. I sighed into her ear while crushing my bare skin against the cool silk of her shift, rubbing up against her like a cat so that her taunt nipples brushed mine. I started to rub my dripping pussy against her thigh hoping this was finally it, hoping she would turn and kiss me. Instead she turned and got our drinks from the coffee table.

"Drink up!" she said. "This will be thirsty work," and downed the remainder of her tall glass.

"Cheers," I shouted, ready to scream with frustration. I downed my drink.

I'd lost track of my drinks, but I knew I was pretty pissed, not as much as Gloria though. "Okay," I thought, "Ihave to make a move tonight. Maybe fucking with Winston will put her over the edge, and if it all goes sour we can always blame it on the booze."

I just needed to keepmy wits about me so I could enjoy it; we were both prone to blackouts and I didn't want to lose the memory of her surrender after trying so long to get it. There had been some cozy drinking bouts between us in the past, and we may even have done a few naughty things, but it didn't count if neither one of us could remember. I had no idea what was going in her head, but I knew that shewas disdainful of remorse. She she never regretted anything she did, drunk or sober, it was one of the things I loved about her.

"Take your shirt off," Gloria commanded, and the boy quickly whipped it off. "Just throw it," she said waving her empty glass, "You'll have plenty to clean up before you go to bed. Now kick those shorts away." She chuckled as his big cock, still as hard as ever, wobbled.

Then she took a big wind up and laid the flat of her hand on his bare ass with a smack that made us both jump. "Fresh drinks boy, what are you waiting for?!"

She stood with her hands on her hips and watched him go, and I matched her pose, shoving out my fully exposed tits. I thought about taking my Kimono right off, but was afraid she might find that too forward, or mistake it as a play for Winston. She went over to the end table beside the couch and picked up the eighteen-inch, flexible wooden ruler that she used when she really wanted to make a point. She stroked in lovingly and then cut the air with it a couple of times.

"It's lovely," I said, wondering if she'd like to use it on me, wondering if I'd let her.

I'd been on both ends of the whip with other people, and knew that I liked to give much more than receive. Gloria was fiery and combative and liked to lord it over young Winston, but I believed that once I got her into the lesbian fold,she would bend tomy will. She was wild and passionate, but I was much tougher.

Winston was back quickly, and once he had handed us our drinks she let him stand there while she looked him over, tapping the ruler against her leg. The little bastard showed no fear. Hehad to like this shit, his fucking boner hadn't wilted an inch.

"Would you like to have a go at him?" Gloria asked, "Since you're the offended party."

"I'd love to," I replied with a deliberately throaty laugh as I stepped in close to her to take the ruler.

I didn't hate Winston, didn't give a fuck about smacking him around, one way or the other, but this was significant turn of events. Gloria had never invited me help her punish Winston; it had been okay for me to give him a swat or a kick. I could give him a pinch, along with some abusive words, but no more than that. This was a big step forward in our relationship, and I intended to make the most of it.

"The couch!" Gloria commanded, and the fair-skinned boy, looking starkly naked with his dark farmer's tan, went straight to the end of the couch and lay down over the arm offering his up-thrust butt as an easy target.

Gloria was always on the boy about something, and although I was away a lot with PAN AM, I was familiar with her punishment rituals. She never used the wood too often or too hard. She was very careful not to leave any kind of mark that would last more than a few hours; I don't think this was out of fear of the authorities, but because she had her own sense of propriety.

She wasn't into pain; she craved dominance. Knowing that, I was careful not to deliver the blows too hard, I tried to copy what I'd seen her do. I took a long pause, cut the air for effect, and trailed the end around his butt and upper thighs before giving him a good swift slap.

Gloria told me to give him five, and stood back with her hands on her hips while I delivered the first two. She stepped forward and examined the red marks so bright on his white ass.

She caressed them lovingly before she smiled at me; "Very good Christina," she said approvingly. "Proceed."

I flushed at her praise and had hoped she'd come around his ass and give me a kiss or something, but no. Instead, she crouched down beside the couch and pulled Winston's head to the side so she could look at his face.

Hello, can't you see my cunt is waiting for you?! I wanted to scream.

I took another swing; his butt flinched just a little. I couldn't see his face, but he didn't make a sound.

Gloria let out a bit of a sigh and grabbed the back of his neck; "Tough guy eh," she said.

"Yes ma'am," he replied.

I don't know if that was the reply she'd expected; she chuckled and grabbed his hair; "Another!" she called out.

I let him have it a bit harder this time. Gloria seemed pleased with his reaction because she kept her face very close to his and said, "Mmmmmmm, you aresuch a bad boy aren't you Winston."

"Yes ma'am," he replied; he was panting a bit, but otherwise his voice was steady.

She stuck her thumb into his mouth. "Suck," she said, and Winston sucked on it like a fucking goat on his mother's tit.

After a moment Gloria let out another sigh. "That's it, Tommy boy," she purred. I noticed that her free hand was rubbing her pussy.

Feeling very left out, I gave him the hardest blow yet and was glad to hear him grunt. "That's five," I said, pouting.

"Well, let's take a look at your handiwork," Gloria said standing up and coming around to my side of the boy and slipping an arm around my waist, inside my kimono. It was my turn to give a little moan and at once felt my pussy, which had begun to lose interest, start to purr again.

She held me tight and pressed me forward a little as she ran he fingers over the marks, "Good," she said again, "but the last one was a little hard," she added and at the same time grabbed a handful of my butt and gave it a powerful squeeze. I gasped and flinched in surprise without breaking her hold.

"Got a bit carried away," I said and slipped an arm around her waist.

I stumbled a little and had to put a hand on Winston's back to keep from falling over; "Whoa, I'm pretty pissed," I said.

Winston lay draped over the end of the couch, silent and still, with his legs straight out behind him a stiff as a board.

Gloria slipped out of my grasp. "Now just to finish him up a bit, since we have him in this position," she said to me, then turned to the boy. "Spread 'em," she commanded and he immediately spread his legs as far apart as they would go.

As I watched in fascination, she wriggled her shift right up to her waist exposing her black bush and wonderful ass. Then she straddled Winston's thigh and rubbed her crotch against it as she moved closer to his butt.

She gave his ass a few swats with her bare hand, "Come on, help me out," she said.

I was beyond thinking or scheming, I threw off my kimono, straddled his other leg, and dragged my dripping pussy firmly along his muscled thigh until I was even with Gloria who was deeply engaged in spanking and caressing his ass. There was more caressing than slapping, and I began to understand why the kid didn't complain very much.

I copied Gloria, and to tell the truth, the kid had a very firm and nicely rounded butt. My pussy wasn't that prejudiced against men, and I started to get very aroused. Gloria was starting to pant as she ground her cunt into his thigh. When she started paying more attention to his balls than his bum I felt that it was time to move on.

"Oh I almost forgot; I brought you some presents from Paris!" I exclaimed.

That stopped her; Gloria loved presents.

"You aresuch a darling," she replied leaning over to give me an awkward hug.

"Would you like to see them?"

"Of course my dear, right this minute," she replied.

As we both turned inwards, gingerly attempting to lift our sodden pussies off of the boy's straining thighs, we smacked into each other. Flailing wildly we wound up on our drunken butts, howling with laughter, while Winston and his rock hard cock waited patiently above us.

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
312 Followers