Young Winston Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
312 Followers

It didn't go on too long before I heard Gloria say; "Mmmm, I guess you should take your shower first, while I finish up with Tommy; perhaps we can share him some more when we get home tonight."

"Sounds delightful," Miss Kelly replied, and she dug her nails hard into my butt as she pushed herself up.

A moment later Gloria stood up and then hauled me to a standing positon by my hair. I adopted my new position, face impassive. "Into my room," she commanded giving a little shove; "and lay out my things."

###

Gloria sat naked in the bedroom armchair and directed me to lay out her clothes for the evening. She was going to a wear a brown off the shoulder dress that I particularly liked. It split upwards from about mid-boob to the lower part of the shoulder and then had three quarter length sleeves. It had a fairly full skirt to mid-calf, but the best part about it was that it was very tight at the waist which was bound by a wide sash. She didn't wear it that often because it took more than the usual work to get her waist that narrow these days. I knew without being told to lay out her older, heavy duty girdle. I loved this one because it had laces up the front that were tightened one she squeezed into it, and it was cut right below the laces so that if she didn't wear panties, and Gloria usually didn't, almost her whole cunt was exposed. Along with it went a strapless, stiff cupped bra and nude stockings.

I finished just about the time the shower across the hall started to run. She stood up, "get your ass over here," she commanded, "I'm not done with you."

She pulled me tight up against her, a little to her left side, and I realized I was going to get a standing spanking; she'd done this to me many times before, when she wanted to give me a few good swats, but she hadn't done it as much lately, and she had never done it while we were both naked. It was different now that I was older and bigger; it was almost like she was tackling me, her shoulder went into my upper rib cage as she bent me forward with one arm holding me steady around my waist and the other free to wail away on my bum. I found myself looking down her back to her lovely, round ass cheeks while my throbbing cock pressed against her thigh; I didn't feel the blows at all.

"I can't believe how you have embarrassed me Thomas!" she declared fiercely.

"I'm very sorry ma'am," I replied as contritely as I could. The whole Principal Harden thing was bothering her more than I would have guessed. I hadn't planned it that way, I hadn't planned to get into trouble at all, but I was certainly looking forward to what that nut case had in mind for my detentions. And now I could see that Gloria was jealous! Man, things were really getting interesting.

"Have you no respect for me, after all I've done for you?" she demanded.

"I do respect you ma'am, and I am very grateful for all you've have done for me. I promise it won't happen again," I replied. It was like everything was just spinning out of control; that was the closest to an affectionate exchange we'd ever had.

"You're damn right it will never happen again!" she replied. She shifted her weight and she was no longer spanking me at all; her left hand was now very firmly massaging my balls and her right was pumping my hard shaft. She got a very loud involuntary groan out of me; she was full of surprises today.

"You've got too much damn spunk in you," she growled as she very expertly stroked my cock, lubricating it with my own freely flowing juices. Her voice was a little hoarse and she began to pant a bit as she stroked harder and faster. With both her hands hard at work she was holding me steady by clamping my leg between her thighs. I could feel her wiry bush dragging up and down my thigh leaving a slippery trail. "Come on, baby, come on, let me have it," she said and I let go like a fire hose spraying down the wall.

She tensed, and her hips made tight little twitches against my thigh as she hugged me tight for a full minute at least before she let me go. She tried to pretend that nothing happened, but I knew her well enough to know the sound of her orgasms, and the feel of the tremors that shook her body.

"That...was...not...a...reward" she hissed sharply in my ear, "and it will never happen again.

"Yes ma'am," I replied, trying to get my own shudders under control.

"Now clean up your mess and come and help me dress properly."

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
312 Followers
12