Young Winston Ch. 08-09

Story Info
Winston has to decide if he wants to fuck or fight.
4.2k words
4.67
8.7k
1

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
309 Followers

CHAPTER EIGHT

SHARING

"Thomas, where are you, you little bugger!?" Gloria shouted almost busting my eardrum. She was pissed, and still foggy-headed from the nap she'd taken in the taxi on our way back from Trader Nick's. She stumbled forward dragging me with her into the living room. "Thomas!" she shouted again.

"Right here ma'am," he said as he locked the front door behind us. He had slipped past her as soon as we stepped in. She did a double take, put a hand to her throat and then let out one of her loud, raucous hoots.

"You're so sneaky," she laughed poking him in the chest; "and so cheeky!" She added, and letting go of me, somehow managed to get him spun around so she could land a few poorly aimed blows on his naked ass. "Dinks! Drinks God damn it; Thomas, why am I standing here without a dink in my hand?" she demanded.

"I'll get them right away ma'am," he replied, as expressionless as ever, the little hard-on sprouting bastard.

Gloria took a halfhearted swing at his butt as he turned, missed, and wound up leaning against me again. "There's not one ounce of baby fat left on his bum," she said as she watched him hurry towards the kitchen. "My boy's all gone now, replaced by a fucking... man!"

"Well, who knows, maybe we can make him useful as a man," I suggested archly, but she didn't seem to hear.

I was fed up with playing cat and mouse, I was fed up with the frustration of living so close to Gloria, with all of her business... right there in my face, and not having her. I figured I had to take a more aggressive approach to her, even if it meant losing her.

"Here, help me," she said and led me to stand next to the window air conditioner. I unzipped the back of her dress all the way down to the top of her butt, and she shrugged it off of her shoulders. "Ahh, that taxi was so damn hot, I thought I was going to die," she said. "That's better," she shivered as the cold air struck the beaded perspiration at the base of her neck.

Before I could get at my own dress Winston came back into the room with a tall, frosted glass in each hand. "He's pretty hard all over," I said looking at his unavoidable cock. "What the hell does he have, a real bone in that thing?"

"Why don't you bite it and find out?" she laughed and then half stumbled, half fell out of her heels and leaned on me heavily for support. That was a tempting idea, and I even thought I saw a bit of a flinch from the little stud, but I knew she would never forgive me if I hurt him. In fact it was obvious to me now that I wasn't going to get anywhere with her without including the boy. She was clearly infatuated with him; it would pass of course, he would grow into his manhood and become obnoxious like all the others. Very soon, no doubt he'd betray her with another woman, and she'd throw his ass out into the street, but for now at least she wanted him badly, even if she didn't know it. I just hoped that the little bastard didn't realize how much things had changed in his favor.

She wore a very low cut, black dress with a single strand of pearls that dipped down into her deep cleavage. Her strapless bustier cupped her breasts but didn't confine them, so they wobbled superbly as she laughed. Both straps of her dress had fallen from her shoulders when I unzipped her, and now one had gotten tangled up in her arm. I helped her out of both of them and the top of her dress dropped below the shelf of her boobs.

"Why don't we suck it instead, I'll bet we can take the starch out of the cocky little bugger," I replied.

"Starch, ha! Spunk you mean. Is that what you want Christina, to gulp down a load of his spunk; are you a swallower Christina, you've never told me?" she replied with surprising sharpness, both teasing and catty at the same time, even a bit angry. Maybe it was going to get a little rough tonight, well that was alright with me too, either way, I wasn't backing down.

"What about you Gloria?" I snapped back, and then switched to a bit of a purr. "We've never actually seen each other...perform, you know. I think it would be fun."

She had one arm around my neck for support, dragging me down a bit since I was still in my heels, her liquid brown eyes swam into focus and she grinned wickedly. "You are such a devious, naughty little cocksucker," she growled and before I could reply she had pulled me down and drew my mouth to hers. She gave me a wet kiss which was sloppy at first, but then tightened up when she was met firmly by mine. She seemed surprised by the challenge. We tussled with our tongues a while, even as we remained locked together, each with an arm around the other's shoulders, and with our drinks in our other hands. In the end we both gave a little and took a little, it was very exciting.

Gloria broke it off, let go of me and turned to Tommy as if nothing had happened. "Well come on," she snapped at him, "help Mish Kelly out of her dress, where are your manners, boys?!" Then she took a gulp of her drink, half of which was already on the carpet.

I turned around a little reluctantly and felt Tommy's hard boner pushing up against my ass as he unclasped my dress. "I bet you'd like to get your cock up in there, wouldn't you?" I growled quietly without turning around.

"Yes ma'am," he replied automatically.

"Well, if you play your cards right tonight, maybe you will," I replied.

"Yes ma'am," he said, not mechanically at all this time, there was definite surprise and excitement in his voice. I smiled.

I wore a cute little blue and white polka dot dress with very thin straps, too thin to allow for a bra, so I too wore a stiff, full length bustier, but where Gloria's was black and layered with delicate lace, mine was stark white with firmer, tighter cups that dramatically improved my cleavage. The zipper went all the way down to the bottom of my butt and Tommy seemed to be taking a long time getting it to there.

I was about to snap at him when I heard Gloria saying; "Quit! ... Mucking! ...About!" each word punctuated by a hard slap of what had to be Tommy's bare ass, and then she must have grabbed him hard because he fell suddenly into me, and with Gloria hooting with laughter, almost sent us all crashing against the wall next to the air conditioning unit.

I straightened up and managed to wriggle the rest of the way out of my dress and get out of my heels. Soon Gloria was standing with her arm around me again, our bodies, beautifully contrasting in white and black lingerie, pressed together along the length of our flanks, laughing at Tommy who had resumed his punishment pose. She gave me another kiss, hard and fast, grabbing my ass with both her hands, taking me by surprise. She was dynamic and unpredictable which I simply adored. Even now, when I knew she was a lot more sloshed than me, she still seemed to hold the upper hand. We each wore sheer silk panties beneath our bustiers and under our garters straps; I reached around to give hers a grope, trying to get my hand between her legs to see if she was as wet down there as I was, but I couldn't quite reach around her ample hips.

"Let's show him who's boss," she said, getting down on her knees between his legs.

I have sucked cock in every possible position, and on my knees is not my favorite. It's meant to be demeaning, and it is. When a man orders you to "suck my cock" that's what he has in his mind. But I couldn't refuse now, it had been my idea after all, and Gloria had moved to one side to make room for me. This shouldn't be too bad, I reasoned, there were two of us, after all, and Tommy had to keep his hands behind his head while ours were free to give pleasure or pain as we saw fit, also, we had teeth. And Tommy dared not speak, so we would be spared any of the "suck it you bitch" and other taunting that usually went with sucking dick on your knees. That took some of the sting out of it.

As I said, I had never sucked a cock with Gloria, but I had done it with other women before, and now I was wondering if she had too. I wouldn't have thought so, but she seemed to know what to do, instincts maybe. She had what looked to be a very firm grip on his big balls with one hand, and the other one was at the base of his shaft as she offered me the bulbous, purple head.

"Be my guest," she said graciously.

####

I usually have a few moments of vivid clarity before I black out. My memory of the previous day gets fuzzier as the day goes on and my drinking increases, but the very last memories of the evening are quite clear - then nothing. Once I black out I remember nothing from that moment on, not with my brain, not with my body. It has been happening to me for a few years now, although it seems to be more common lately, especially on the weekends when I drink heavily. I don't usually get drunk at all during the work week.

I have a routine for taking stock of myself when I awake in this condition, and that's why I knew that Tommy had not been taking advantage of me while I was passed out. If I did have sex while I was on the town, and that was pretty rare these days, it was always while my memory was still functioning, even if a bit blurry, and I knew what to expect the next day. So I would know, believe me, if he was fucking me after I passed out, and he wasn't. Oh, I suspected that he copped a thorough feel, after all, he did undress and wash me, but he was decent enough, and careful enough not to do any probing or penetrating. No doubt he jerked off while looking at me, but he always cleaned up thoroughly after himself; so no harm, no foul.

That night, before I passed out, I had a very clear image, close up, of Christina's bold, wicked eyes locked on mine as her dainty red lips sucked in the head of my boy's cock. She put both her tough little hands on his shaft to hold it steady while she slowly sucked the head in and out of her mouth. Hollow cheeked, with her mascara running just a little, she winked at me, and I confess, that as much as this was all part of a well thought out plan, I couldn't resist taking my hand off of his balls and slipping a couple of fingers into my dripping cunt. I moaned as I saw her take his cock out of her mouth to give it to me with a smile. I leaned over to kiss her again, to taste her and Tommy mingled together.

One instant I was forcing my tongue deep into her mouth and the next, it seemed, she was shoving Tommy's hard cock into mine, filling it, stuffing it with his hard, hot meat. She was feeding it to me and I was sucking on it like it was a great, fat straw dipping down into his cum filled balls. One of my hands was tearing clumsily at the front of her bustier while the other one kept a death grip on his rock hard ass. I was oblivious to the rest of his body, although he must have been holding his position because his hands were nowhere to be felt or seen.

I had never shared a cock with another woman before, but obviously Christina had, which didn't surprise me, she'd had a very sordid past which was one of the things that I loved about her. Doing all of those dirty deeds, mostly against her will, had given her character a shiny, brittle edge, and had filled her with an aching need to be roughly handled, even though she didn't know it.

Soon she had guided us into position so that we each were running our tongues up and down his shaft, meeting at the slippery, dripping head and engulfing it with our lips. And then we were locked together, kissing, pulling at each other's constricting garments, Tommy momentarily forgotten.

Of course, she thought that she had a victory, that she was getting her way, bringing me over to the lesbian world. She had somehow gotten the idea that I was adverse to the ways of the third sex when I was merely exercising caution. This was America, and neither of us would have a job if people believed we were that kind of women, which is one of the reasons that we hung around with men so much. I'm sure that I've eaten as many pussies as she has sucked cocks; some nights at Headingly we might go through a half a dozen or more girls depending on one's status and obligations.

At any rate, she was no more a lesbian than I was. She didn't desire me so fiercely because I was a woman, oh no, it was much more wicked than that. She wanted me because I was a surrogate for her mother, which also made Tommy her brother. It was really, if not legally, at least psychologically very incestuous and depraved, which was why I had resisted both of them for so long, or perhaps just because I wanted to make sure I would be in the position of control when the inevitable happened.

She was a wonderful woman to have as a girlfriend, but I hadn't wanted the complications of having her as a lover, but then I had also thought that I would be kicking Tommy out the door when he turned eighteen, and finding a younger replacement. That seemed inconceivable now; I didn't know what I was going to do with him, but I didn't want to let him go, not just yet, and that meant that his manly desires would have to be serviced and controlled; Christina would be an excellent helpmate for that. I was willing to share him, of course, I didn't... own him, after all. I just wanted to make sure that I was the one calling the shots in my own home.

I knocked her down onto her back and dropped on top of her, my mouth going after hers again while my sharp nails shredded her thin panties. I found her swollen clit, and only seconds later slipped three fingers up into her eager pussy. She humped my hand, thrusting her trim little hips vigorously upwards and moaning. I let go of her mouth and slid down and attacked her clit with my tongue which immediately sent her over the edge into a powerful orgasm.

I unhooked her hands from around my neck and let them flop to her sides ignoring her weak protests, then I turned and found what I was looking for, Tommy's slick, dripping, and rock-hard cock. I think I growled like a wildcat, and then I remember saying, "You're next boy."

After that, nothing.

CHAPTER TEN WOLVES

When Gloria crawled away from Christina's still twitching body, pushed her face up in between my legs, grabbed my ass with both hands and sucked my heavy balls into her hot, greedy mouth, well that was it for me. I'd done pretty good by not spunking all over her back as I watched her overpower Miss Kelly; man, the way she went after her, she rolled her, and leapt on her like a panther going in for the kill. And when she made her scream, I mean Miss Kelly... screamed with delight, well, I could help shouting Fuuuuck! Normally that would have gotten me into a lot of trouble, but she didn't even hear me. She turned on me, and the moment she sucked on my balls I let fly with a pulsing stream that arched up and made it all the way to splatter onto Miss Kelly's legs. My discipline collapsed, my knees buckled, and both of my hands grabbed her by the back of the head and jammed her face tight against my groin until all my load was all gone. I may have screamed as loud and as girly as Miss Kelly.

After a while drifting amongst the clouds I was brought back to earth by Gloria's deep, throaty chuckling as she climbed up my body; I was now lying on the floor although I didn't know how I got there. When she got to my face she fastened her lips on mine with a slippery, demanding kiss. Man, I just let her tongue... violate me, I let her have her way. When she had enough, she lay her head on my chest with a deep sigh. I lifted her chin and looked into her fluttering eyes and knew she was gone.

I got myself up, resting her head carefully on the carpet, looked down at her dreamy, mascara streaked face, and felt overpowered with a brand new feeling that had to be something like love. I kissed her soft, pouty lips, gently this time, savoring them. Then I started to unhook her tight bustier, wanting to free her of her confinement and make her more comfortable.

Miss Kelly's nylon covered foot caught me on the side of the head and knocked me over. I'm sure she could have kicked me harder if she wanted to, but this was still more than just a push. I was stunned, more from surprise than anything else, and it took me a moment to get my bearings and then roll up into a crouch. She had removed one of Gloria's stockings and was unclasping the other one. She looked up at me disdainfully. "Get into your position," she snapped.

I didn't move. I didn't know what to say; I had no plan, I was just going by my gut now.

"What, you don't take orders anymore, boy?" she demanded fixing me with narrowed, threatening eyes.

I was silent for a moment, thinking it over; "What are you gonna do, tell on me?" I asked.

She stopped fussing with Gloria and slid smoothly into a crouch herself, watching me carefully. I was more than half a foot taller than her, about fifty pounds heavier; I was fit, and young, but she had long nails and sharp teeth. It occurred to me that both of us had just had a fantastic, mind shattering orgasm only a few minutes ago, but we were both up on our feet and ready to fight. Now we were squared off over the woman who had given us those orgasms like a couple of wolves fighting over a juicy carcass. We had a lot in common; that might be good or bad, I wasn't sure, but I knew that this could get really nasty.

"I know where you... sleep," she said coldly.

"Ditto," I replied keeping my eyes locked on hers.

Then she relaxed her face, uncoiled her body, but stayed in the same position. "We could fight, Tommy, or we could fuck," she said. "What's it gonna be?"

That was a surprising, and very tempting offer, but I was suspicious.

"Okay," I said, "but after I get Gloria put to bed."

"Sure, I'll help you, it'll be more fun that way."

I wasn't sure if I liked that, but I was willing to play along and see how it would go. We finished stripping Gloria and then I got her up and moving. I left her with Miss Kelly who cleaned up her face and helped her brush her teeth while I picked up her things and put them to soak, and did a quick cleanup of the carpet. I didn't offer to help Miss Kelly undress, and she was still in her bustier, although she had lost her stocking and her torn panties.

I took Gloria to the shower, got the water just right and then helped her step into the tub. Miss Kelly, sitting on the can, watched me while I put her in what I called "cleaning position. She stood, leaning forward, with her face and forearms pressed against the wall at the end of the tub, her back bent almost level, her big ass sticking out, her big boobs hanging down, and her thighs slightly parted. I started to scrub her neck.

"Oh, I have to get in on this," Miss Kelly said and jumped in without taking off her bustier. There wasn't a lot of room in the tub, and I thought she was going to squeeze in behind me, but instead she crawled into in front of Gloria, and crouched down, facing her.

"Hand me the soap," she said, and when I did she more or less stuck her face in Gloria's crotch, and reached around and lathered up her ass and upper thighs. This was a bit disturbing, I liked to wash Gloria's ass, but also very arousing, and my boner started hardening up again into a pretty full semi. She handed me back the soap and I started working on Gloria's back, doing an especially good job on her full, swinging tits, slipping my dick in between her soapy ass cheeks, feeling it being nestled in there nicely while Miss Kelly's hands worked her ass cheeks.

At some point we forgot about the soap. Miss Kelly still had her face buried in Gloria's bush, but she wasn't washing her anymore, she was bracing herself by holding on to the older woman's cheeks so she could thrust her face harder up in there, and faster. Gloria began moaning and bucking her ass against my cock, and I bent my knees so that I could take longer and deeper strokes. I could feel her pussy opening up to me and I was tempted to plunge right in.

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
309 Followers
12