Young Winston Ch. 10-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't trying to back out any more, I was really having a problem. Miss Daily wiggled out of her skirt to reveal that she was wearing long tight white panties that were wedged high up in her twat. They had a big lacy bow on them, but I barely got a chance to look at it before she had them off. She had on a simple white garter belt holding up her nude stockings.

"Ahhhhhh," I groaned at the sight of her tangled, reddish-gold pubes. I bent my knees and sort of humped my hand, trying to look at both of them at the same time.

"Eighteen minutes, really, Winston," Principal Harden admonished me.

"I'm really trying ma'am."

"Hmmm, well this won't do; Miss Daily lubricate his cock orally," she said.

"Ma'am?" Miss Daily replied looking confused.

"Oh for heaven's sake, we don't have time to fool around here," she replied impatiently and then dropped down to her knees, grabbed my cock from me and shoved its head into her mouth.

"Ahhhhhh," I said to that.

"Oh, that" Miss Daily said, sounding disappointed that she'd missed her chance.

Once I understood what she was trying to do, I was able to guide her a bit. She licked and kissed and slobbered clumsily all over the head of my dick. When I fed her some more, she took it down, but she wasn't there to suck my cock, she was there to get it wet, so I ended up holding the base of the shaft while she went to town licking it all over. Then she sat back on her heels and wiped her mouth.

"Well?" she demanded.

I looked over at Miss Daily who looked amused and a little bit frightened. It had been incredible to see the Principal down on her knees like that, to feel her mouth and lips on my cock, to even make her suck it a bit, so I was ready to explode for sure. Now I was good and wet so I really started stroking hard and fast, bringing myself right to the edge, but not over.

"Well?" she demanded again.

"Almost there," I replied. "Lick my balls, ma'am, just lick my balls and that'll do it."

My eyes were half closed for effect, but I was watching her through the slits. She hesitated just a second, then it was like a light came on, and then she twisted herself around and got her mouth right up in there under my tight, aching sack.

As soon as she moved, as soon as I saw that Principal Harden was gonna suck my balls, I started to come. Her mouth and hands down there just helped everything along, helped me... really... empty out. By the time I was done squirting I was so weak I just dropped onto my ass on the carpet. I looked up to see Miss Daily dabbing at a bit of jizz off of the principal's hair. Harden didn't seem to notice; she licked her lips, and slowly wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"How remarkable," she said.

12