Young Winston Ch. 12-13

Story Info
Principal Harden gets Winston to come one more time.
3.5k words
4.57
10.4k
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
312 Followers

CHAPTER TWELVE

CLOSE OBSERVATIONS

"Just put your hands on my shoulders and let me do the rest," Stella said just before she put Winston's big cock into her delicate, little mouth.

She cupped his balls in both hands and sucked in the head with great force, or so it seemed given how deeply her cheeks hollowed out. At her suggestion I had let the boy sit in the armchair, close to the edge. Stella knelt between his spread thighs and I knelt to one side observing closely. Winston meekly let go of his cock and let her take control of it. Once she had command of his manhood she kept it still while she slowly sucked in more of it, bit by bit, lowering her head as she did so. She would advance and retreat, back and forth, withdrawing her mouth just past the flange of the head, and then go back down the shaft taking just a bit more each time. This continued for a while, and I confess that I had forgotten to time it. There were things to be learned here, and I was eager to learn them.

I would estimate that she managed to get about six of his nine inches (I had measured him) into her mouth, and I suppose partly down her throat, before her blue eyes began to water and she gave up that part of the exercise. By that time the shaft was fully lubricated from her saliva and his pre-ejaculation secretions, and she took one hand off of his balls and started stroking up and down his long, thick staff. She did this with a bit of a twisting motion, squeezing it very hard, while she mostly kept the head of his cock in her mouth, sucking, still sucking at it.

It was readily apparent to me now why they called it "sucking cock", but I still had no idea what a "blowjob" was, perhaps we would be getting to that later. It was also obvious that there was more to cock sucking than I had imagined. I felt oddly embarrassed now by my earlier, amateurish attempt, and that made me a little miffed. I had never sucked a cock before, so why should I know how to do it? Why should I feel inadequate because I wasn't a good cocksucker, for heaven's sake?

When Winston had returned from his house after lunch he had been gone for two hours. Stella and I had lunched with short kimonos on over our remaining under clothes. I wanted there to be a steadily increasing degree of visual stimulation so that I could study the effect of newness as it related to titillation of the male. All valuable information for the future of my program.

I ordered him to strip at once, and saw that his cock was semi-hard, a quite fascinating look as it hung heavily between his legs. We discarded our kimonos and remained dressed only in our brassieres, suspenders, stockings and heels. Immediately upon seeing this his manhood sprang back to full vitality. It was truly amazing to watch. It was hardly surprising at all that he would have trouble concentrating on his lessons while lugging that big thing around.

A pattern was starting to emerge; quick to stimulate up to full engorgement, but increasing effort required to achieve orgasm. He had stroked and stroked, diligently, faithfully, but he couldn't seem to get past his current state, even with Stella's constant, dirty-mouthed encouragement, and even after I had instructed her to remove her brassiere and reveal her excellently formed breasts. After fifteen minutes I became alarmed. If ejaculation could not be achieved promptly then my entire concept would be called into question. At this point I had suggested more oral stimulation as it had seemed to work so well the last time. Stella had readily agreed, and suggested that we let him be more comfortable.

Now, I tore my eyes away from her mouth, and his cock, and looked up at him. He was sitting straight in the chair, legs straining a bit, firmly planted, and looking down at Stella with heavy lidded satisfaction. I was about to question the utility of the process when she sat back on her heels and placed her hands on his knees.

For a moment I thought she was going to ask me to takeover for a spell, and I was more than a little disappointed when she didn't. Indignant even, yes, my first unlettered attempt had been shabby, but I was very capable of leaning, to be a... cocksucker..., thank you very much, and I... had ...been watching closely.

Then I realized that she had changed tactics, or perhaps entered a new phase.

"Go ahead, Winston, beat your meat for me, show me what you've got, baby," she growled. His eyes locked on hers, he took over his cock and pounded it quite madly, his tight little bum raising off of the cushion. "That's it baby, that's it, come for me, big boy," she encouraged him, and I found that I had to sneak a hand down between my legs to deal with the violent urges rising up from there.

She licked her lips and leaned forward so that her breasts brushed his thighs. "Did you like it when I sucked your cock, Winston? You liked that, didn't you, didn't you?" It seemed a pointless question, it was obvious that he had been enjoying it.

"Ahhhhhh, yes, yes," he moaned in reply, and I felt close to orgasm myself.

"Then give me your load, baby, right in my face. You gotta come fast if you ever want me to suck your, big, fat dick again."

I hadn't authorized her to make such and ultimatum, but it did have a profound effect on the boy. He started going like mad, frantic, but still not ejaculating.

"The balls, the balls, lick his balls," I said, remembering how well that had worked. "Go for his balls!"

I'm sure it was a very good suggestion because just the mention of it seemed to send him over the edge, and he shot his semen into the air. It was thin, but there was still a surprising volume considering that this was his third time today. Some of it got on Stella's face which she carelessly scooped up with her fingers and licked it into her wanton mouth. I gasped and gritted my teeth as another orgasm rocked my body. Fortunately the other two seemed preoccupied enough that they didn't notice.

I estimated that the whole thing had taken thirty minutes, far too long, far too long, and in my log I made the notation. Third ejaculation: at this stage, manual manipulation seems a total waste of time, must go immediately to the mouth."

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

EJACULATE ON ME BOY!

"How long does it take you to get home if you don't dally?" Principal Harden asked me after she had laid fifteen more slaps to my ass for my latest mistakes.

"Ten minutes, ma'am," I replied as I straightened up, "and that's peddling my ass off," I thought, but I didn't say it.

She picked up a long wooden ruler from her desk and tapped it against her leg while looking me up and down. Miss Daley was down to just her suspenders and stockings now, and man, her tits hardly missed the bra at all. It was amazing how such big knockers could be so firm and perky. Principal Harden, who was bigger even that Miss Daley, still had her heavy-duty bra on, and I was eagerly waiting for those big girls to be released.

"That only gives us two hours. It's quite annoying; to do this properly I really should have you twenty-four hours a day for at least a week."

What a thought that was. "I could go for that, ya I could really go for that," I thought. I realized that I'd rather spend my time with Principal Harden than with Gloria, I mean things were getting interesting at home too, but I had a feeling that this was gonna be better. Principal Harden was nuts enough that this could go anywhere, and Miss Daily seemed to be right in there with her. Did that mean that I found Principal Harden and Miss Daily sexier than Gloria and Miss Kelly? I hadn't even thought of it that way before.

"Yes ma'am, I'm sorry about that, if it was up to me I'd stay. I'm eager to help," I said.

"Ummmm, well your enthusiasm is noted and........appreciated. It would be beneficial to the experiment, however, if I could observe one more ejaculation today, since I will not be able to observe you tonight," She said. "Do you think you could manage it?"

I kept myself from blurting out my agreement -- sure I could, but she didn't need to know that. "I think I could, I've never done it that close together before," I lied, "but if I had enough help.......yes I could do it."

The ruler tapped more quickly against her thigh. She looked over at Miss Daily who nodded at her with a serious expression as if to say, "I'll do my part." The Principal looked back at my cock which was beginning to rise.

"It has only been an hour since the last one, and you're not yet fully engorged," she said. "But more importantly, for our purposes, are you currently aroused to the point of distraction?"

"Oh, yes ma'am, absolutely," I replied quickly, and that was true.

She nodded and put the ruler down. "Very well, we shall attempt it," she said and she reached around behind herself and unhooked her bra letting loose her magnificent tits.

"Holy cow!" I almost shouted when I saw them, but she might have taken that the wrong way, so it was probably good that all that came out was a kinda "Ahhhhhh," and a sharp gulp of air.

Released, they fell down her front so far that her cleavage didn't start until just below her armpits, and then the mounds swelled out so far to the sides that they covered half her biceps. And they were full, so full that her big nipples inside really big areolas still pointed upwards. Man I wanted to get my hands on those, and it would take more than two hands to cover even one of them.

"Go over to the chair," she said to me, and then to Miss Daily; "We'll go straight to oral stimulation, I'll take this one. I believe I am capable now, but if you will join me to .......observe, and perhaps assist me with a few pointers, Miss Daily, that would be helpful. After all, you are our resident cock sucker."

I almost laughed at that, but I kept a straight face as I sat down. I watched them both approach me; they were almost exactly the same height, although Miss Daily seemed a bit taller because of the way her hair was piled up on top of their head. Principal Harden was much darker skinned, not that she was really brown, just that Miss Daily was really white. Miss Daily's narrow garter belt held up her nude stockings at mid-thigh while the Principal had very black ones with really broad, dark tops that came almost to her crotch. Principal Harden moved with confidence on her heels, Miss Daily took shorter, more mincing steps, but both of them had boobs big enough to sway as they knelt down before me. They started off like before, only this time Harden was in between my legs and Miss Daily was a bit to the side.

The Principal was a quick learner alright, and she got onto my cock like there was no tomorrow. She was doing just like Miss Daily had; she did the twisting stroke, the death grip on my balls, and her mouth sucking in the head. I mean she was really sucking, and it felt good. I had never had what you might call a personal blowjob before this morning. Sure, Gloria and Miss Kelly had their mouths on my cock last night, but that was more about them than me; they were really just kinda making out with each other while my cock happened to be in between them. And when Gloria sucked my balls after eating Miss Kelly, that wasn't a proper blowjob, and it only lasted about five seconds.

I understood it now; sure she was... sucking... my cock, but it was a blow... job... because it was a... job. The way Miss Daily had done it, and the way the Principal was doing it now, well, it was... work. She was doing it for me, not for herself, and working so hard at it that she was actually sweating. The main difference between her and Miss Daily was that Principal Harden had really big tits, and she didn't seem to know where to put them. She just kinda naturally kept pushing my butt back into the chair until she could rest them on the cushion, and my balls ended up resting on them, which also felt great.

So I was just sitting back, being served, you know. And then there was the view, mostly of the top of her head with its thick waves of dark brunette hair as she bobbed up and down on my cock. She had started off with her glasses still on, but they quickly got knocked sideways and steamed up, and Miss Daily had to take them off of her so she didn't have to stop sucking for even a second. Miss Daily kept looking up at me from down there on her knees, licking her lips like she really wanted some cock too. When I could tear my eyes off of her wet, pouting mouth I saw that the wonderful curve of Principal Harden's big boobs were now piled up on both sides of my balls.

Miss Daily must have realized pretty quickly that the Principal knew what she was doing because she left her to it. She stood up and went over to the side of the chair, leaned over and gave me a kiss with her soft, fresh lips. Then she leaned over further, dragged her tits across my chest and I reached up and began to handle them, and when she didn't object, I really started to mash them and pinch her nipples. She pinched mine back, and kissed me some more, and I started to buck, sort of actually fucking Principal Harden's face!

Miss Daily could have gotten me off right there if she'd just kept doin what she was doin, and she must have known that, but she stopped and stood up and moved away. She put on a bit of a show for me, standing with her hips cocked, she ran her hands up her legs, to her flaming bush and stopped there to toy with her clit for a minute of two. Then she let her hands move up to cup her lily white tits and play with her pink nipples.

.

"You like my tits don't you Winston?" she said.

"Oh ya, I mean, yes ma'am."

Her garter belt was high on her hips starting just under her little belly button and stopping well above her bush. She giggled and turned around and slowly bent over showing off her butt and pussy. She spread her legs wide and looked through them at me and winked. "How do you like my ass?" she asked.

"Its great ma'am, I really love it, Miss Daily," I replied sincerely.

She made a throaty laugh and got back down behind Principal Harden and started to stroke her shoulders. "Try to look at him, look up," she suggested and the Principal looked up at me. The tight wavy hair on both sides of her face bounced with the bobbing of her head, and even though it was hard to tell with her mouth full of my cock, I think she was smiling. She was working hard, but it looked like she was satisfied with herself too. Her nose was kinda crinkled up, and her eyes looked excited and happy.

"Try to keep eye contact as much as possible, they love that," Miss Daily said, and when Principal Harden changed from sucking to licking, I could see that her expression had changed a little too. There was now such an intense eagerness in her searching brown eyes, that it was kinda scary. Her mouth was really wet, and her dark red lipstick, I had never seen her wear such a dark shade before, was a bit smeared, even her chin was shiny wet, but she didn't seem to notice, because she was concentrating so hard of doing it all...expertly...masterfully.

Then Miss Daily started in on me; "You gonna come for us, big boy? You gonna come for the Principal like a good boy?"

I didn't say anything.

"Hey baby, you like the feel of her big tits rubbing your cock?" she asked.

I did; maybe because her mouth was getting tired, or just because it came naturally, Harden had been using her tits more and more, rubbing them up against my cock, pushing the head deep into her soft mounds.

"Oh, yes," the Principal said, "Aural stimulation...yes, that was very effective. ....... Uh...... ejaculate young man!" she demanded.

Miss Daily leaned over and whispered very close into her ear.

"Come... come for me young man!" The principal commanded.

Miss Daily was smiling broadly, but she looked really horny too, I think she was having as much fun as I was. She leaned down pressing her tits against the older woman's back, and whispered in her ear some more.

"Do you want to fuck me, don't you......baby?" Principal Harden said.

I didn't know how to answer that. She looked like she was getting pretty horny too.

Miss Daily was tight up against her now, her pussy pressed into the principal's butt. "Do you like fucking her tits, Winston?" she asked.

I wasn't really in any shape to answer, because I was right on the edge.

"You like to....fuck....my tits...eh, Winston? You like it don't you? Tell me!" Principal Harden demanded.

"Ahhhhhh yes, ma'am," I replied.

It was a bit funny, the way she was trying to talk like Miss Daily, but somehow it was also very hot. I kept on humping, I wasn't trying to hold back anymore.

She kept looking at me; "Ejaculate on me... boy. ...come... on... onto .........come on my face. Go ahead, don't be shy, I'll love it. Go ahead, come!" she shouted.

She seemed to be losing control of herself, and that made me lose control, and she kinda got what she wanted. I didn't produce much of a stream, but some managed to spurt up and graze her cheek. Most of it just flowed out onto the round mounds of her boobs.

I groaned and fell back in the chair, and just drifted for a while, feeling pretty damned cocky and good about my life until I felt the sharp rap of Principal Harden's ruler on my thigh very close to my severely deflated balls.

"This is no time for napping, Winston," she declared.

When I looked up, she and Miss Daily were standing side by side, sweaty, hair all mussed up, stockings askew, but looking very satisfied. The Principal had her glasses back on, and the cum was gone from her face. Miss Daily was holding my clothes in one hand, offering me my underwear with the other.

"You mustn't keep your mother waiting. We need her cooperation if the experiment is to continue. You do want it to continue, don't you Winston?" Principal Harden asked.

I jumped to my feet; "Absolutely ma'am, I'm happy to be a part of it," I replied quickly stepping into my tighty whities.

"And you understand the need to keep the...details... of this matter amongst ourselves?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. You've done well so far, young man, but you have a long way to go yet before you're off the hook with me. I expect you back here bright and early tomorrow morning."

"Yes ma'am."

"Well scrubbed and fully...replenished."

"Uh...."

That was going to be tricky, it was Saturday night and I was sure that Gloria would be wanting something from me. The way things were with her and Miss Kelly right now, it could be anything. One thing was for sure, I still had a long night ahead of me.

"Uh, yes ma'am, you can count on me," I replied with a lot more confidence than I felt.

Miss Daily winked at me as she handed me my shirt.

#########

This is the end of Part One. Part Two should be out in 2017.

PART 2 Lust Run Riot

While a three-way battle for sexual dominance is waged in Gloria's household, Principal Harden's experiment goes seriously off the rails when she brings Winston's cheerleader neighbor, Margaret MacAfee into the mix.

All feedback is welcome.

Thanks for reading.

Rory

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
312 Followers