Young Wolves Ch. 07

Story Info
Cameron and Tyler plan to fight. Jenifer and Sarah chat.
5.6k words
4.73
53.2k
31

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age. All characters are figures of the author's imagination.

++++++++++

"There's a car coming," Beth said, popping her head in the front door.

Jenifer called up to Trish while Sharon got her car keys. The women ran to Sharon's car preparing to run if it was Tyler or John. They relaxed when they recognized Cameron's Impala coming down the road.

"Hey guys," Cameron said wearily when he got out of his car. Jenifer took his hand in hers as they walked back into the house.

"What did you learn?" Sharon asked.

Cameron told them what he had learned from Karen. He told them about Tyler's rape of his mother and that he had freed Karen. He made it seem as though he did it as he had with Trish. Cameron was not a person who lied, under normal circumstances, but these last five days were not normal circumstances. The sex with Karen, though spectacular, was a one-time thing. It was necessary to get the information, but he didn't want any one to know Tyler's mother had seduced him. He felt a little ashamed by the whole affair.

He was starting to have reel feelings toward Jenifer and Beth, and he knew he loved Sarah. He made a promise to himself, no more sex except for those three girls. He didn't want to hurt the girls he actually cared about, and things were getting out of control.

"First werewolves and now vampires," Sharon said. "Can things get any worse?"

"Mom, I'll figure something out," Cameron said. "You need to try and get some sleep. It's getting late and you have to work tomorrow."

"I can't go to work tomorrow with all this going on," Sharon said.

"Mom if Tyler causes you to lose your job then he is winning," Cameron said. "There is nothing we can do for Camille until Tyler brings her back. The rest of you need to go to school tomorrow too. I will stay here and keep an eye on Allan. Mom I need you to call the school tomorrow and tell them that me and Camille are both sick."

"All right son," Sharon said.

"All of you go straight there, no stops, stay among people, and go nowhere alone," he said. "I'm fairly sure that Tyler and John won't come back until Thursday, at least, but I don't want to take chances."

"Yes Cameron," The girls said in unison while Sharon just nodded.

"I've had a long day I'm going to take a quick shower," Cameron said

Sharon went to bed and the girls, who needed much less sleep, waited on Cameron.

"Who wants to take first watch with me?" Cameron asked when he retuned from his shower. He had changed into his sweats.

"I will," Jenifer said before anyone else could speak.

"All right. Trish, Beth, we will wake you up for a turn in a few hours."

Cameron and Jenifer headed for the front porch while the others went to get some sleep. They made a sweep around the house checking for scent or any sign of Tyler or John, but found nothing. They sat across from each other on the picnic table in Cameron's front yard.

"Jenifer," Cameron said.

"Yes Cameron?" she asked.

"I'm scared," he said, "I don't know what to do and I'm afraid I'm going to get you all killed."

She got up and moved to his side. "It's gonna be all right, baby," she said taking him into her arms. "You're doing the best you can. I believe in you Cameron, and I'm with you, no matter what happens."

He laid his head on her breast and let her comfort him. She held him and tried to convey all the love and confidence she had for him through her arms.

"I love you Cameron," she whispered to him.

He raised his head and looked at her, "Jenifer I-"

"No, it's okay," she said quickly cutting him off, "I know you don't love me. Not like you do Sarah." Tears welled in her eyes.

"You're right," he said, "I don't love you like I do Sarah."

Her tears spilled and ran down her cheeks.

"But your wrong about one thing," he said kissing her tears away. "I do love you."

"What?" she said, not daring to believe.

"Oh Jenifer," he said as he brushed a strand of her silky black hair out of her face. "I love you. I think I have since the first night we were together. I love you for who you are. Never compare yourself to anyone else. I love you and I can't imagine a life were I can't kiss you, or hold you, or make love to you."

Joy burst inside Jenifer like the rising of the sun. He loved her, and he wanted her. She pressed her lips to his and he melted into her kiss. The feel of his tongue softly stirring in her mouth transcended mere physical sensation.

"Jenifer," he said as he gently broke the kiss. "I don't want to hurt you, but I think I have feelings for Beth too."

"I know," she said, "It's okay. I will share you with Beth and Sarah. I love you and you love me too. That's what matters to me."

"Jenifer you are the most amazing girl I have ever known," he said.

She smiled joyously. Jenifer stood and took him by the hand. She turned, led him to his car, and stopped in front of it. He looked at her questioningly, until she covered his mouth with hers. He slipped his arms around her and her kiss became more passionate. She molded her body to his and his cock hardened as she pressed against it. She slid her hand between them and rubbed his hardness through his sweat pants.

"Jenifer, what if somebody drives by?" he asked.

"Cam, it's 3:00 in the morning, pitch black out here, and your driveway is a hundred yards long," she said as she continued to softly fondle his hard rod through his sweats. "No one is going to see us." She pressed her lips to his and silenced any further protests.

Cameron moaned into her kiss, brought his hands up, and caressed her breasts through her shirt.

"That feels so good Cam, I love your hands on me," she whispered.

"I love touching you Jen," he said. He slid his hand around her and lifted her skirt so he could rub her panty-clad ass. He kneaded her firm cheeks with his fingers then worked his hands into her panties and massaged the warm flesh of her luscious ass with his bare hands. After a few moments, he withdrew his hands and clasped the bottom of her shirt. He lifted her shirt up to her armpits revealing the black sports bra she wore in lieu of a regular bra.

Cameron could feel her hard nipples as he caressed her breasts through the spandex like material. He hooked his thumbs under the fabric and lifted the sports bra to just under her arms, revealing her shapely young breasts. He brought his hands back to her wonderful breasts and cupped them in his hands. He loved the weight of them in his hands He gently lifted and softly squeezed them.

He leaned back against the hood of the car bringing his mouth to the same level as her breasts. He pulled her to him bringing a dark rose nipple within an inch of his lips. Instead of taking the nipple into his mouth, he lifted the breast and licked the underside. Then he sucked on the warm flesh before licking around to the side. He repeated this treatment all over, avoiding her nipple, before giving the same attention to her other breast.

"Cam, that feels incredible," she moaned as he squeezed, sucked, and licked the tender skin of her tits.

He might not have been proud of what happened with Karen, but he was definitely going to use what he learned from her. Whenever his lips and tongue got close to one of Jenifer's nipples she began desperately trying to move her chest to get them into his mouth, but he moved away and continued to tease her.

Jenifer's breasts had never felt so stimulated. Cameron's tongue on her soft flesh drove her crazy. Her nipples were on fire with the need to be kissed and sucked. Finally, she couldn't take it any more. She grabbed a fist full of Cameron's hair and forced his mouth on to her hard nipple.

"Oh, God," she gasped when his wet mouth closed over her sensitive nipple. "Cam that feels so damn good."

He coated her nipple and areola with Saliva then gently blew on it. His breath on her wet breast sent chills through her causing goose bumps to rise around her hard bud. He felt her shiver then he flicked and swirled his tongue around first one nipple and then the other. He loved the way she sucked her breath in with pleasure each time he changed what he was doing to her breasts.

Her nipple came out of his mouth with a plop as she lowered herself in front of him, her knees sticking out to the side of his legs as she squatted on her heels. She pulled his sweats and drawers down below his knees, freeing his massively erect cock.

"Damn, your dick is gorgeous," she said as her eyes explored every swollen inch. She gripped his shaft just behind the head and lightly squeezed. The head expanded and clear precum oozed out of the tip. She rubbed the precum all over the head of his dick while firmly squeezing and releasing his shaft.

"Shit," Cameron said when she ran her tongue from the base of his cock up the bottom of the shaft, and swirled it around his head. He was amazed at how hard his cock was. Beth had given him a blowjob Tuesday morning, and he had slept with Karen Tuesday night. It was technically Wednesday now and he was about to be with Jenifer. All three encounters were within the last twenty hours. He figured it must the wolf in him that allowed him to recover so fast.

His thoughts were interrupted when Jenifer took his cock in her mouth and slid her lips half way down his length. He sucked in a harsh breath when she sucked hard and pulled her lips back to the base of the head. She paused there and flicked her tongue on his most sensitive spot. She lifted her hand to his balls and tickled them with her fingernails while she worked him with her tongue.

"You do that so good, baby," he moaned.

Jenifer smiled at his pleasure and continued to work his cock. She liked the heat of his thick manhood in her mouth. She absolutely loved giving him pleasure, but her squatting position was starting to make her legs ache so she reluctantly let his meat slip from her mouth. She stood and drew him into a passionate kiss.

He spun her around, lifted her into the air, and set her down on the hood of his car. Cameron ran his hands under her skirt and pulled her panties down. They caught briefly on her shoe as he removed them. He handed them to her when he realized he had no place to put them except for the ground. She tossed them over her shoulder and on to his windshield. They slid down and caught on one of the windshield wipers.

Cameron pushed her skirt up until it bunched above her hips. He pushed her knees open, and she put her feet on the bumper to keep them spread. He paused to admire her splayed before him. She sat there her perfect pussy exposed to the night air and her glorious tits sticking out beneath her raised shirt. Her silky black hair hung behind her as she stared at him, waiting.

"God, you're beautiful," he said, "I never dreamed I would have a girl as beautiful as you."

"I'm yours Cameron," she said with a brilliant smile. "I'm all yours."

He dropped to his knees between her legs. He moved down the inside of her thighs, kissing and licking as he went. He first teased one inner thigh and then the other before he came to her wet pussy. He inhaled deep and took the fragrance of her sex into him.

Cameron licked between her distended rose-colored pussy lips and her leg. He slid his tongue around her enflamed pussy making sure not to touch it. He smiled when she wiggled her hips, trying to find his mouth with her cunt. He relented and ran his tongue along her dripping slit.

She sighed when his tongue made contact with her outer lips. He gently sucked her lips into his mouth one at a time. Her body shivered with pleasure as he rolled his tongue around the soft folds of her juicy pussy.

"You're pussy tastes so good Jen," he said.

He covered her whole pussy from just below her clit to the bottom of her entrance with his mouth and kissed it like a slow French kiss. She moaned in ecstasy and absently ran her fingers through his hair as he feasted on her.

Jenifer gasped when he moved his tongue to her clit. She couldn't control the trembling in her legs as he began to run his tongue more forcefully over her swollen nub. "Oh Cam, you lick my pussy so good," she moaned.

When he sensed her getting close, he slipped a finger into her hot pussy and felt for the spot Karen had shown him. He knew he found it when Jenifer's moans increased in volume and intensity. He rubbed the spot on the upper wall of her pussy while continuing to lick her clit. Her hips bucked, her hands grabbed his hair, and she pulled his mouth hard into her pussy. He sucked her clit into his mouth and attacked it with his tongue.

"Aaaaahhh, that's so good. So good, Oh God, you lick my pussy so gooooood. You're gonna make me cum baby. I'm gonna cum. Oh God, I'm cumming Cameron. I'm, I'm, I'm cuuuuummmming!"

Her body thrashed as her orgasm hit her. She threw her head back, and then forward. Her long hair whipped around her head as she convulsed in orgasmic bliss.

Cameron tried to stay with her pussy through her orgasm but she bucked so violently that he lost it. He reclaimed her pussy with his mouth as fast as he could and gently nestled his tongue in her wet folds as her orgasm ended.

"Oh my God, that was good," she said panting heavily.

Cameron stumbled, forgetting his sweats were around his knees, as he climbed to his feet. Jenifer grabbed his cock and guided it to her pussy. She leaned forward and watched him push into her. They both moaned as he slid all the way into her depths.

"Shit Cameron, I feel so full when your in me," she moaned as her velvet pussy walls squeezed his thick cock.

"Jenifer I love being inside you," Cameron said as he began slowly sliding his length in and out of her.

"Look at it Cam," she breathed, "Look at your big dick in my pussy."

Cameron watched his cock disappearing in her tight, wet pussy. He could see her wet lips extend outward as though reluctant to let him go as he pulled his cock back, and he could see them move inward as though guiding his manhood into her when he thrust forward.

"It's only for you Cameron," she gasped. "My pussy is only for you, no one else, just you."

"Oh God, I love you Jen," he moaned as he increased his pace.

"I love you too, baby," she said huskily, "I love you so much."

Jenifer's pussy squeezed his cock wonderfully as he made love to her. She may not have had the experience that Karen had but the love he felt for her made their love making so much better. It felt so good being inside her he worried that he wouldn't be able to hold out long enough to make her cum again before he did.

Cameron's giant cock stretched her tight pussy to its limit. Jenifer had never felt this wonderful in her life. The man she loved was satisfying her so completely she thought she might cry from the pleasure. She felt another orgasm coming, and she knew it was going to be big. It hurtled towards her, unstoppable, inescapable, inevitable. When the wave of pleasure broke in her she tried to cry Cameron's name, but her brain was so overwhelmed the words that came out of her mouth were unrecognizable.

Cameron watched her as the heights of her orgasm tore through her. She cried out something he couldn't make out. She arched her back until her head almost hit the hood of the car, her long black hair fanned out behind her, and her glorious breasts pointed toward the night sky. Her hands shot out away from her and scrabbled on the hood as though looking for something to grab. He could feel the convulsions in her wonderful pussy as it clinched his cock repeatedly.

He continued spearing her hot depths with a steady rhythm throughout her orgasm. When her senses returned she looked into his eyes, brilliant blue into deep brown.

"I want your cum, Cameron," she said throatily, "I want your cum deep inside me."

Something about the way she said those words to him combined with the look of total love in her eyes pushed him over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum in you Jen," he moaned.

"Oh Yes, baby," she moaned, "give me your cum."

What he felt when he came in Jenifer was a detonation of pleasure like he had never felt before. He cried out as he emptied himself into her welcoming depths. His cock jetted blasts of hot cum deep inside her.

"Yes Cam, give it all to me," she cried when she felt his cum erupt into her welcoming pussy. "I want all your cum, baby."

He collapsed down on to her and she wrapped her legs around his back. She squeezed with her pussy and her legs as the last of his cum pulsed into her. They lay there half on the hood of his car, bodies joined, basking in the pleasure they had shared.

"Cameron?"

"Yeah Jen?"

"Will you do that to me for the rest of my life?" She asked.

"God help anyone who tries to stop me," he said, breathing hard.

She smiled. "Good, now pull up your pants. We are supposed to be watching for bad guys."

"Hey, this was your idea," he said as he withdrew from her and pulled his pants up.

"I didn't hear you complaining," she laughed. "Oh shit Cam, you got any napkins in your car?" Cameron's cum leaked copiously out of her pussy and onto the hood of his car.

"Hold on," he said. Then, "Oh fuck!" He walked oddly as though something was wrong with him to his passenger door. He opened the car door, grabbed some napkins from the glove box, and capered back to her

Jenifer gaped at him in astonishment. He shoved the napkins at her, hopped around, and started digging in his crotch.

"What's the matter with you?" she asked in bewilderment.

"When I was on my knees a bunch of leaves and shit got in my sweats. Now they're all stuck to my balls. It itches like hell."

"Oh Cameron," she laughed hysterically, "Your such a dork, but I love you anyway."

"Gee thanks," he said while he peeled leaves off his balls, and she clutched her side laughing.

++++++++++

Cameron waved as Jenifer's car, loaded with the three cheerleaders, turned out of his driveway and onto the road headed for school. His mother had left for work a while ago, and that left him and Allan in the house. He went to the garage and rummaged around until he found a box cutter then went upstairs to his room.

"Thanks Cameron," Allen said, rubbing his wrists when Cameron cut him free of the chair. "That sucked."

"I know," Cameron said, "I'll figure something else out for tonight. Just don't run. I really don't feel like chasing you."

"I won't," Allen said, "Man I really gotta go to the bathroom,"

"The bathroom is down the hall. You can't miss it," Cameron said. "When you're done meet me in the kitchen, I'll find us something to eat."

After a breakfast that consisted of cereal and toast, the two boys settled in the living room. They tried to watch some television, but soap operas and talk shows were not their thing. They decided to play a video game so went up to Cameron's room. They were just getting into killing aliens on a giant ring in space when a cell phone started ringing.

"That's mine," Allan said, fishing the phone out of his front jean pocket. He looked at the screen. "It's Tyler."

"Let me answer it," Cameron said.

Cameron took the phone when Allan offered it. He pushed talk and put the phone to his ear. "Hey fuck face," he said.

There was a moment of silence and then, "I guess you caught Allan."

"I did," Cameron said, "Now why don't you bring me my sister and let's settle this like Alphas, or are you going to hide like a coward."

"Reed, if you had just challenged me this would have been settled by now, but you had to fuck with me in front of half the school. Now, I have fucked with you," Tyler said. "Did you think I was scared of you? I mean you're a pipsqueak compared to me. I don't give you much of a chance."

"We'll see," Cameron said.

"Your right, we will," Tyler said. "Friday at midnight bring your pack and meet me at my den. I want all the girls there so I can fuck them after I've beat the shit out of you."

12