Young Wolves Ch. 09

Story Info
Everything goes terribly wrong.
8.1k words
4.78
56.1k
28

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age. All characters are figures of the author's imagination.

++++++++++

Sharon reached over and turned her beeping alarm clock off. She climbed out of bed, slipped her house shoes on, and prepared to start her day. She showered, dressed for work, and headed to the kitchen. She started a pot of coffee, and cooked herself some eggs and toast.

Usually, about this time, she would here Cameron stirring around upstairs, but this morning she didn't hear a sound. She decided to check on Beth and Cameron before she left for work. She finished her cup of coffee and climbed the stairs. She stopped at Beth's door first.

She peeked inside and was surprised to see Beth's bed empty. She quickly crossed the hallway to Cameron's room, and opened the door just enough to stick her head in. Cameron lay on his back with Beth's head resting on his chest. The blankets from just below Beth's arm down hid them. She could clearly see that Beth wasn't wearing a shirt. The side of one of Beth's large breasts was visible, and bulged even larger from being pressed against Cameron's stomach. The smell of sex hung in the air.

Sharon's first instinct was to wake them and give them a piece of her mind. She was pissed that Beth hadn't been in her house a single night before worming her way into Cameron's bed, and Cameron should know better than to indulge in this sort of behavior.

Sharon took a deep breath to calm herself in order to think rationally for a second. She knew this was coming. Cameron was Beth's Alpha and she clearly loved him. It was hard for Sharon because all of her notions of correct behavior, as far as Cameron and girls were concerned, were no longer valid. It all changed when her son became an Alpha werewolf.

She realized that her son was a man now, with a man's responsibilities, and she would have to accept the fact that the girls in Cameron's pack would be sharing his bed. It was a hard fact to swallow, but she had become used to accepting hard facts, beginning when her husband left, and culminating in the abduction of her daughter.

She glanced back at the sleeping forms of Cameron and Beth, and noticed something. There were fading bruises all over Cameron's chest and shoulders. Also, his eyes looked like they had been blackened, but were now mostly healed.

Her gaze returned to Beth who sighed and nestled further into Cameron's embrace. She regarded the peaceful and content look on Beth's face as she slept then glanced back at her son. Sharon slowly closed the door and retreated down the hall. Maybe Cameron knew what Beth needed after all.

++++++++++

Cameron woke suddenly and looked at his bedroom door. He had a strange feeling that someone was just there. He focused his hearing and heard someone retreating down the stairs. He sniffed the air and picked up his mother's scent. He sucked in a panicked breath when he realized what that meant.

'Oh crap,' he thought, 'She saw us.' He was surprised that she hadn't woken them. He was probably in for a lecture later.

Beth stirred against him and moaned as she awoke.

"Good morning sleepy head," he said.

"Good morning," she replied, and snuggled into him.

He stroked her hair, and gently kissed the top of her head.

"I could stay like this forever," she sighed.

"That sounds nice, but we gotta get ready for school."

"Do we have to?" She whined sweetly.

"Don't you think we've missed enough days this week?" he asked.

"Oh, All right," she pouted.

Cameron admired her voluptuous form as she climbed out of his embrace. He loved the way her gorgeous breasts swayed as she crawled out of bed. Her long blonde hair was in disarray from sleep and their lovemaking. She had never looked more beautiful to him.

"Well," she said, glancing at him still lying in bed. "You better get up after making me get up," she said in fake seriousness.

"Okay, okay," he laughed as he crawled out of bed.

"Your eyes and your bruises look a lot better. In a few hours they will be completely healed," she said. She lowered her head, her eyes filled with guilt. "Cameron I'm really sorry."

"Hey, don't be sorry, Okay?" He said, "Besides I'm sure I did something to deserve it. Just don't make it a habit." He laughed at the bemused look on her face.

"Ha, ha, funny man," she said laughing with him.

They heard Sharon's car leaving the driveway, so they went into the hallway naked. Beth giggled as he tickled her and chased her down the hall into the bathroom. Cameron started the shower for Beth and tested the water with his hand to make sure it wasn't too hot for her. Before Cameron could move away, she grabbed his hand. She stepped into the shower and pulled him in after her.

"You wanted to shower with a cheerleader," she said, "Now here's your chance."

He flowed into her arms and brought his lips to hers. There was a tender passion in their kiss as the hot water poured over their bodies. Cameron broke the kiss and reached for the soap. He lathered up his hands and then washed her glorious body from head to toe, paying particular attention to her breasts. He slowly caressed them long after they were clean. He loved how his soapy hands glided over her skin, and the way her nipples hardened at his touch.

He drank in the sight of her. Her long blond hair, darkened by the water, was plastered to the sensuous curves of her back. He loved the way the water flowed over and around the curves of her breasts, down her flat stomach and through the curls of silky hair above her moist pussy.

He spun her around so she faced away from him, and pulled her body against him. He wrapped his arms around her as she molded herself against him. His hard cock was trapped between them and pressed into her lower back. She looked over her shoulder at him, and he captured her mouth with his. His hands caressed, lifted and squeezed her heavy breasts as he feasted on her mouth.

"We shouldn't be doing this," he said, breaking the kiss. "We'll never make it to school on time."

Her only response was to grab his hair and pull his mouth back to hers. He let one of his hands sink lower, crossing her stomach, and softly ran his fingers through the soft curls of her pubic hair. She spread her legs slightly in anticipation of him touching her tender flesh. She moaned into his mouth when he slid a finger into her wet slit. He marveled at the heat inside her pussy as he explored her wet folds with his finger.

He bent his knees, lowering his body enough to slide his cock between her legs from behind. He couldn't enter her at this angle, but his cock opened her lips as it slid along the length of her wet slit. The hot lips of her pussy wrapped around the top of his hard shaft as the head of his cock peeked out between her legs.

He slid his finger around her swollen clit as she squeezed her legs together trapping his hardness in her wet gash. She moaned in delight when he clasped her to him with his free hand and increased the pressure on her clit with his finger.

He worked her clit steadily until an orgasm tore through her. It was so powerful that her legs refused to obey her brains command to stand. His strong arm around her was the only thing that kept her from falling as pleasure coursed through her.

When she was done, she panted for breath for a moment before turning around. She soaped her hands and dropped to her knees before Cameron. She giggled at the moan he made when she rubbed her soapy hands all over his shaft and balls. When she had him as clean as she wanted she playfully took his manhood into her mouth. He moaned in pleasure as she lovingly caressed it with her tongue.

She teased and sucked his cock for a few moments then glided up into his arms. She pressed her lips to his and forced her tongue between his lips. She let her hands roam over his hard muscles as she kissed him. His hands were exploring her body as well. Their passionate sighs and moans filled the shower while they learned the intricacies of each other's bodies.

Cameron reached down and hooked one arm under her knee. He cupped her ass with the other and lifted her into the air. He stepped forward and pressed her against the shower wall. Her legs were splayed open presenting her sex to him. She panted in anticipation as he lined his cock up with her willing pussy.

He stopped just short of entering her and locked eyes with her. "I love you, Beth," he said tenderly. He waited anxiously for her response, afraid of how she might react.

"I love you too, baby," she said. Then, "Oh God," as he slid his engorged cock deep inside her.

He covered her mouth with his and kissed her as he made love to her. He held the kiss through her sighs and moans. He kept her pinned against the wall as he moved inside her. She cried out once when she came, but immediately reclaimed his mouth when her orgasm ran its course.

When Cameron's manhood erupted inside her, she squeezed her pussy on him as hard as she could and lovingly gripped his wet hair as his legs trembled beneath them.

They didn't make it to school on time.

++++++++++

Sarah hung out with Jenifer and Trish before school. She was surprised at how well she was getting along with the two popular girls. She had always thought of them as mindless twits, but she was finding out that they were not all that different from her.

Jenifer explained to Trish that Sarah would be joining the pack as soon as Cameron could change her. Trish startled Sarah when she threw her arms around her in welcome. The red head was already treating her as if they were long lost sisters. Sarah was unsure what to make of that, but couldn't deny that she really liked being a part of their secret group.

The time until first bell slipped away, but Cameron and Beth still hadn't arrived for school. Sarah began to worry.

"What do you think is keeping them?" She asked no one in particular.

"Probably just running late," Jenifer said.

"Beth called me on her cell last night, and said she was staying at Cameron's house," Trish said. "Maybe she decided to have her way with Cameron this morning." Trish erupted in peals of laughter at the look on the other two girls faces.

"Jesus Trish," Jenifer said, glancing at Sarah's horrified expression. "Sarah isn't used to all this yet. Take it easy on her."

"Oh come on," Trish said, "She's a big girl and knows the deal. Pretending otherwise is just being childish, besides he can recover fast so there will be plenty of his wonderful big dick for all three of you."

"Trish-" Jenifer began angrily.

"No, she's right," Sarah interrupted. "I need to get used to the idea. It's just that I don't know Beth well yet. I'll be okay. You're right about one thing Trish; His dick is pretty damn wonderful." Her face turned red as soon as the last words left her mouth.

Jenifer and Trish both burst out laughing at the embarrassment on Sarah's face.

"I can't believe I just said that," she said laughing.

"Hey, truth is truth girl," Jenifer said and they all three laughed even harder.

"Still," Jenifer said when they stopped laughing, "Trish why don't you call Beth and see what's holding them up."

Trish dug her phone out of her purse and dialed Beth's cell number. Beth answered and they spoke for a moment. Trish closed the cell phone, and had a perplexed look on her face.

"What is it?" Jenifer asked

"What's wrong?" Sara demanded.

The two girls spoke over each other. Trish snapped out of whatever was distracting her.

"Nothing's wrong," she said, "They just got out of the shower, so they will be late."

"Well, what had you looking all Twilight Zone?" Jenifer asked.

"Oh, Beth sounded different," she said.

"What do you mean different?" Jenifer asked.

"She sounded... happy," Trish said incredulously.

"Beth, happy?" Jenifer asked disbelievingly.

"Apparently, Cameron has that effect on women," Sarah added, and they all laughed again.

The girls split up to go to their classes when the bell rang. Sarah sat through first period in a daze all she could think about was seeing Cameron. She was disappointed when Cameron still had not made it to school when second period started.

She looked up from her work when she heard the classroom door open half way through the period. Her breath caught in her throat when Cameron came in. His eyes immediately sought her out, and he gave her a crooked smile as he took his seat.

'Damn, that boy is beautiful,' she thought.

"Nice of you to join us, Mr. Reed," the teacher said.

"Sorry I'm late," Cameron replied.

She noticed with a smile that Cameron kept sneaking glances at her all through class. After class in the hallway, he tried to talk to her but seemed awkward, as if he didn't know what to say. She just stood on her tiptoes and kissed him sweetly on the cheek before strolling off to her next class.

The rest of the school day seemed surreal to Sarah. She hung out with Jenifer, Trish, and Beth at lunch and everyone at school seemed to notice. She kept getting strange glances from students wondering why Sarah Clarke, the loner, was suddenly friends with the three most popular girls in school. A few jocks even stopped by the table and said hello to her.

They made Cameron sit at a different table at lunch, so they could discuss their plans for Cameron's surprise later that night. Cameron looked crestfallen when they told him to go away. He sat at a table by himself, but it quickly filled up with girls and guys wanting to talk to him. It seemed his newfound fame after facing down Tyler and the incident with Leanne and Missy had not diminished. He kept glancing murderously at the girls as he fended off his admirers.

Sarah was beginning to regret this whole surprise idea. Jenifer wanted to give her a makeover and surprise Cameron. Sarah had been so happy to learn Cameron still loved her, and so overwhelmed at learning he was a werewolf that she agreed to Jenifer's idea before she had time to think about it.

Now that she had thought about it, she wasn't sure it was a good idea. What if he didn't like it? He loved her just the way she was. She glanced at Jenifer and Beth. They were both so beautiful. Apprehension seized her. How could she compete with these girls?

"Jenifer," she said, "I'm having second thoughts about the makeover."

"Why?" Jenifer asked.

"Even with the makeover I won't be as beautiful as you all are," she said. "Maybe it's better to just stay plain like I am now, rather than try to be beautiful and come up short."

"Sarah," Beth said, "Do you remember what I looked like in Junior High? I was nothing to look at until Jenifer and I became friends. Besides, you're being modest. You have all the right stuff it just needs to be accented, and trust me Jenifer is the master."

"I promise you, Sarah," Jenifer added, "When Cameron sees you; he isn't going to know what hit him. He won't be able to keep his hands off you. Trust me, okay?"

They seemed so sincere and excited to help her that she let herself be convinced. However, she still felt nervous about the whole thing. The rest of school was uneventful until she was putting her books in her locker after last bell. She was just about to shut her locker when she felt warm breath on her neck. Cameron's scent filled her and she shivered from the feel of his closeness.

"I can't wait to see you tonight," he whispered and then was gone.

Her heart sped up and she had to control her breathing for a moment. Sometimes it was scary, the effect he had on her.

She was glad she had until six before Jenifer, Beth, and Trish came to her house for the makeover. She had to take care of something before they got there. She needed to talk to Rick and tell him that what happened between them was a mistake, and that she and Cameron were back together.

She drove home, threw her stuff in her room and walked next door. She rang the doorbell and fidgeted nervously. The door opened and Rick's father stared at her questioningly.

"Hello Sarah, what can I do for you?"

"Hi," she said, "Is Rick here?"

"No, he isn't. We expected him home today, but he is either running late or decided to stay on campus."

"Oh, okay. Thanks." she said. "I'll just talk to him later then."

Sarah wasn't thrilled that Rick wasn't home. She wanted to make sure he understood the situation so she could put it behind her and move on with her life. She would just have to do it another time.

++++++++++

Camille woke from her nightmare. For a moment, reality was clouded and she didn't know if the dream was real or not. She had been running on all fours beneath a blood red full moon. She was ripping and killing every living creature in her path.

She shook her head, clearing away the fog that surrounded her mind. The reality of her situation was bad enough without clinging to the remnants of a bad dream. She examined her surroundings. She was being held in what appeared to be an abandoned building, and thought it might be in the warehouse district on the outskirts of the city, but wasn't sure.

The next thing she noticed was the stench that permeated the place. It smelled of oil and stale sweat. She shook her head trying to clear her nose of the rancid odor.

Yesterday she had been so ill that she could not even think of escape. Today she felt much better, great in fact, and the door to the room she was being held in was only a few paces away.

Before she could think another thought, she was in motion. She surged to her feet and sprinted through the door. She was now in a much larger room, empty except for a few piles of rubbish. She spotted another door at the end of the room and ran for it.

Something slammed into her from behind. Powerful arms wrapped around her. Panic tore through her. She screamed, kicked, and struck at her attacker.

"Camille!" John yelled. "Calm down. Please!"

"Let me go!" she screamed.

"I can't," he said, "Please Camille, I don't want to hurt you."

She struggled mightily until she realized it was futile against his superior strength, and all her resistance crumbled. She collapsed into his arms, sobbed as he lifted her off her feet, and carried her back to the room she had fled from.

"Why are you doing this, John?" she begged. "I thought we were friends. I thought I knew you."

"It's not me," he said, "It's Tyler. I have to obey him. You remember him biting you Tuesday night when we took you?"

She nodded.

"He turned you into a werewolf Camille," he said flatly. "He did it to get back at your brother for stealing the girls from his pack."

Camille almost started to laugh until she remembered Cameron telling her he was a werewolf. She thought he was just being an ass. That, on top of the dreams she had all last night, and being sick just like Cameron had been, convinced her of the truth.

"Pleas, John," she begged, "Tell me if there is anything else I need to know."

John felt sorry for her. He wished there had been someone besides Tyler to explain everything to him when he was turned.

He spent the next hour explaining everything to Camille. She sat woodenly throughout, as though she were in shock. When he finished she just sat there staring at nothing.

"So you see," he said, to break the silence, "I am as much a prisoner as you are."

"I'm sorry I thought the worst of you," she said finally.

He sighed thankfully. For a moment, he had feared for her sanity. "What else could you think?"

"Where is Tyler?" she asked.

"He said he had to go meet someone late last night and he isn't back yet," John said. "Something about a nasty surprise for Cameron."

Before Camille could respond, John turned his head toward the door. He cocked his head to the side as though listening for a faint sound. He raised his head and sniffed the air.