Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 10

Story Info
Jamie, where's Lynn?
4.3k words
48.5k
11
7

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jamie, where's Lynn?"

I continued my relationship with Lynn and Jamie living together with the dogs, Seymour and Polo. Life couldn't be any better. Never have I been as happy. Living with two, gorgeous 25-year-old women made me feel younger, vibrant, needed, and desirable. Even though I got less sleep and did more outdoor activities, I was never tired in the way that I was always exhausted before. The way that I felt before depressed, lonely, and irritable, as opposed to how I felt now, happy, outgoing, and energetic was all just a state of mind that affected my physical well being, now, I felt younger and appreciated. I loved being alive.

We shared the chores with each one doing the things that we didn't mind doing. I did the vacuuming, repairing, fixing, and whatever heavy lifting that needed to be done. Jamie did the cooking, since she liked to cook and was an excellent cook. Lynn did the dishes and the cleaning up afterward, and we all shared the remainder of the housework. We made sure that splitting up the household chores was fair and equitable. What was once a dreaded chore and now one of our favorite things to do, we all went to the supermarket together. I never thought food shopping could be such fun, but it was and it became an outing that we all looked forward to doing it.

We were sensitive to one another's needs and moods giving one another space or a hug, whenever needed. Quickly, our relationship blossomed evolving into more than just sex. We no longer thought of age as a condition of love or of sex. We were just people who loved one another and who shared our bodies and sexuality with one another. Almost in a Hippie state of Zen mind, it was a beautiful thing. Although I truly cared for Jamie, I truly loved Lynn and would always love Lynn, until the day that I died.

One of the good things about our relationship was, because there was no sexual tension, as there is with normal married couples, we got along splendidly. We never argued, sniped at or were mean to one another. Sex was never an issue or a chore. It was an enjoyable and immensely pleasurable activity. Matter of fact, after having lived this way with two women for more than a year, now, I recommend this arrangement to anyone who wants to try it.

Although, some women may prefer a two man threesome relationship rather than a two woman threesome relationship. Having already experienced it, I prefer a relationship with two women. It helped that Jamie and Lynn were sexually attracted to one another, too. Having that third party acting as a buffer in the relationship serves an important role that removes the boredom that so many relationships suffer and eliminates the rut that many relationships experience. When one person doesn't feel up to something or doesn't like doing something, whether it is sex or food shopping or playing a game, the other is always available to pick up the slack.

The relationship continued without a hitch until one day, when Lynn informed me that she needed to visit her mom, dad, and her sister in upstate New York. She told me that Jamie was going with her, too, and that they would be gone the entire weekend, from early Friday morning, until late Sunday night. I didn't like the idea of her going without me, but there was nothing that I could do.

"Lynn, I don't understand, why are you suddenly leaving me? Why can't I come with you?"

"I'm not leaving you, you goof. I'm just going to see my family. There's something that I need to talk to them about and I'd rather not have you there. I need to talk with them alone and without you. You'll meet them soon enough, don't worry."

"What it is that you have to talk to your mother and sister about and what is it that you are unable to tell me?"

"It's just girl talk," she said with a shrug.

"And that's why Jamie is going with you?"

"Well, yes, she's a girl, after all, and she can help me to explain you and sell you to my parents," she said with a grin. "They're more apt to agree on things in my personal and private life, if I have someone else there, such as Jamie, who can validate and verify what it is that I'm saying. She can vouch for you, not that you needing vouching," she said with a laugh. "Yet, being that you're so wicked old," she said with a another laugh, "I need her there to help make my shocked parents understand the love that I have for you."

"You know how much I hate sleeping alone," I said putting my hands around her waist, pulling her to me, and kissing her neck.

"You have the dogs," she said laughing.

"Funny, but I'm not sleeping with the dogs," I said looking from her to the dogs.

"We'll be back before you know it," she said giving me a kiss. "It's just for a couple of days."

"You aren't going to tell your mother about our relationship, are you? I mean, about the torrid sex and the threesome," I said teasing. "You aren't going to tell your mother, father, and sister about you and Jamie having hot sex are you?"

"Of course not," she said laughing. "My mother and father would never understand about that, about sex, and especially about threesomes. My sister might though," she said with a laugh. "She's a slut like me." She put my face in her hands and kissed me on the lips. "I'm going to tell her about us, though, about love, about soul mates, and about a secret that I've been keeping from you and that I'll tell you when I return."

"Secret? What secret? And why do they get to hear what the secret is, before I do?"

"I'll tell you in a couple of days."

"Is it a good secret?"

"It is for me and I hope it is for you, too."

"Your mother doesn't know about us?"

"No, she thinks that I'm still with my whacko boyfriend. I figure having Jamie there, as support, will help me to convince my Dad that you're a nice guy and not a predator or a dirty, old man." She smiled, "He always liked Jamie."

"But, I am a dirty, old man."

"You're my dirty, old man," she said pulling me close for a quick kiss.

"So, this is beginning to sound serious," I said, "as if this is the next step."

"It is serious. We love one another. This is the next, big step." She picked up her suitcase to load in the car. I took it from her hand to carry it out. "Then, once my Mom and Dad are okay with us, I'll have them meet you."

"It sounds like a plan." After loading her and Jamie's suitcases in the car, I kissed her and gave her a hug. Then, I kissed Jamie and hugged her, too. It was weird going from just having a dog to keep me company to having two, hot, 25-year-old women in bed with me. My head was still trying to adjust to have a regular, sexual routine of threesomes. "I'm going to miss you, both of you. It won't be the same without you."

"You'll be alright. Enjoy the time alone," said Lynn running back to me to give me another kiss.

"Oh, I won't be alone," I said with a grin. "I plan on having a dozen women over the house while you're gone."

"Very funny. You had better not."

"I'm just kidding. I'd never cheat on you, Lynn." I looked at Jamie. "Or you, Jamie." We all laughed.

Lynn and Jamie said they'd be gone three days and not returning until late on Sunday, but on the second day, Saturday, Seymour woke me up howling and scratching at the door, as if he wanted to go out to pee. Afraid to let him outside, at this hour of the night with all the nocturnal creatures out and about, especially skunks, I leashed him and quickly ran him out to pee. Of course, I had to take Polo with me, too. I just hoped this wouldn't be a nightly habit, waking me up to pee.

There was a full moon that night and it was creepy outside. I had an eerie feeling as if something or someone was out and about watching, waiting, and lurking in the dark. I hate it when I get foreboding feelings or premonitions like that. Once back inside, suddenly, a cool wind blew the draperies shut and blocked the moonlight from entering the open bedroom window. Two tired to get up again, staying in the darkness, I didn't bother with the drapes.

The sudden draft gave me a cold chill and goose bumps all over making my hair stand up on my arms. Then, Seymour started whining like he usually does, when Lynn is coming home from work and I relaxed figuring it was her. It always amazed me that the dogs knew she was coming from blocks away. It was late, after midnight, and I was still half asleep and too tired to get up to see what the matter with him was. Then, I heard the key in the front door and was glad that she was home early. I heard the excited dogs downstairs being greeted and at that point, I knew my Lynn was home.

I missed her. I really missed her. I was glad that I wouldn't have to sleep alone another night. Then, figuring something was wrong, I wondered if everything was okay. It is a several hour drive and it seemed odd for her to come home in the middle of the night. Maybe, when she told her parents about me, they were mad that she was living with an old guy. Maybe, she had a big fight with them and left there angry and drove home. I figured I'd give her some space, not ask her any questions, and let her tell me all about it in the morning, in her own time, after she had some rest and sorted things out in her mind. Always able to discuss anything, I figured we could talk about it at breakfast over coffee.

I heard her enter the bedroom. She was so ghostly quiet. The room was totally dark and I was afraid that she'd be crashing into the furniture, but she didn't. I saw the dark, shadowy silhouette of her. Her eyes must have adjusted to the lack of light very quickly. I had pulled the shades and closed the drapes earlier because I went to bed with a splitting headache and the glow of the full moon lit up the bedroom. Now, with the drapes blown closed on the other bedroom window, the room was totally dark.

Figuring that my headache was from the wine at dinner, or from the tension I felt about Lynn leaving and not taking me with her to meet her parents, the dark room lessened my headache. Then, being that full moons always gave me the creeps, ever since I was a kid, I wondered if I was just feeling tense because I was alone with Lynn. Nothing good every happens, when there's a full moon. Whatever it was, whether it was the wine, self-imposed tension, or the full moon or the combination of all three, I just wanted the day to end to go to bed with my baby.

It's not the same without Lynn there in my life. I didn't realize how alone I was, until she and Jamie went away. Suddenly, but for the ticking of the clock, the house was too quiet. It's funny how I was feeling so lonely and depressed, until I heard her key in the door. Then, I was excited. I'm just so glad that she's home safe and sound. Although, I was tired, a favorite sexy thing of mine to do, I was compelled to watch her undress. She's so damn sexy and watching her remove her clothes, even in the dark made me horny. As soon as she started undressing a light breeze fluttered the curtain and I could see a little more of her in the moonlight, even to watch her get naked.

My eyes were already adjusted to the darkness and I watched her strip off her clothes. She has such a wonderful body and I couldn't wait to hold her in my arms. Actually, I wanted to make love to her, but I knew that she'd be tired, after driving all that way. I wondered what happened to Jamie. Maybe, for some reason, Jamie decided to stay or come home by bus or by the train. Maybe, she was delayed.

Then, I thought, maybe, she's coming home with Lynn's Mom, Dad, and sister. Fuck. Now, I was nervous about meeting them. I wondered what they looked like. I wondered what they were like. I wondered if her sister looked like her. I never even saw a photo of any of them. For the past year, I've been too busy becoming accustomed to this new and unusual living and lifestyle arrangement. Has it been a year? I need to buy Lynn an anniversary present. I need to buy Jamie something, too. Besides, the sex was taking up all of my free time, not that I am complaining but, after a while, a guy could use one day without sex.

Finally, she crawled in bed naked beside me. It must be cold outside because she was cold, so very creepy cold that she gave me the shivers. I pulled the blanket over us and wrapped my arms around her to warm her body with mine. I touched her everywhere. I love feeling her naked body and pressing her boobs against my chest and feeling the tickle of her pubic hair on my thighs.

"Welcome home, Baby. I missed you."

Not one at a loss for words, she was ethereally quiet. Now, I knew something was wrong. Now, I knew she was sad and needed me to comfort her. Maybe, she and Jamie had a fight. Maybe, her parents were dead set against her living with me, the old guy. Maybe, she had returned home to talk to me alone. Maybe, this is it. Maybe, it's over between us and she wanted to be alone with me, without Jamie, to tell me. Maybe, she found someone else. If she ever left me, devastated beyond words, I'd miss her spirit. My mind was reeling with suppositions and what ifs of not having Lynn in my life, a thought that I could not bear and even ponder for more than a second.

Then, I wondered about the secret. Beyond curious, I so wanted to ask her. I couldn't wait to find out what the secret was and I almost asked her, but thought better of it. I wanted her to tell me in her own time. Maybe, she got a promotion at work, a raise in pay, or decided to return to school to finally complete her Master's degree, after taking a leave of absence. Maybe she hit the lottery. It would be nice having a young, beautiful rich woman keeping me, instead of having to work as a writer, while hoping to write the next bestseller. Even if she was rich, I'd still write. I'd never give up writing. I was excited to find out what it was that she was keeping from me.

Then, she kissed me. I can't explain it, but her kiss was like the first time she kissed me. It was hauntingly erotic and felt almost as if I was kissing her in a dream. Her kiss aroused me in the way she had aroused me the first time. Suddenly, after just two days away from her everything felt so brand new; it felt as if I had a new girlfriend.

We kissed and kissed. I haven't kissed her as much, since the first time we kissed. Even though we've been getting it on as a couple and as a threesome, it has been a few months since we've made out like this. Kissing is my favorite thing to do in the whole world, French kissing, and Lynn was the best French kisser that I've ever kissed. Her kisses excited me like nothing else. I couldn't get enough of her kisses. Holding her in the moonlight was romantic. Holding her naked body was so erotic. This memory, right here and right now, would last me a lifetime and I never wanted to let her go. Never have I kissed her like this before and never have I been kissed like this before. This was so romantic.

It's weird how, when I finally marry or live with the woman I love, I always get away from kissing. When I date someone, I'm always so crazy mad for kissing. I can't get enough of kissing. We kiss all the time. Then, once I get the person who it is I want, after a while, I forget about kissing. Much like stoking the flames of an eternal fire, the kissing is such an integral part of love making. I'm so glad that Lynn has recaptured and returned the kissing back to our relationship. I love kissing her.

Then, I felt her hand. She reached down and took my already stiffening cock in her hand and began stroking me. It doesn't get any better than to have the woman that I love French kiss me, while stroking my cock. The only time she let go of my cock was to cup and caress my balls. She was so careful not to rupture me and so gentle with her touch. Albeit her hands were still so very cold, cold enough to give me chills, her touch felt so esoterically arousing that not even I understood the seductive control she had over me.

She knew what I liked. She knew how to give me pleasure. She knew all the buttons that she needed to press to make me wild with passion for her. Yet, this time, it was weird. This time, there was no pillow talk, no dirty talk, and no talk at all. I knew, now, that she was terribly upset over something, but what? I hoped that this time with her was not the last time with her. Her hand jobs always felt more like massages than they did a sexual thing and that made them so much more erotic. It doesn't get any better than to get this kind of spiritual hand job from Lynn except to have the woman I love give me a Heavenly blowjob, which she suddenly slid her body down half the length of me and took my cock in her mouth.

Again, just as were her kisses, when she started sucking my cock, it felt new and fresh, as if it was the first time that she blew me. It really did feel like the first time all over, again. Whoever said absence makes the heart grow fonder must have had me in mind because this was the best sexual experience that I've ever had, after not having her in my life for only two days. First the French kisses that just curled my toes and hardened my cock, and then the spiritual hand job, and now this Heavenly blowjob, Lynn certainly knew how to arouse me completely and continually.

If she continued blowing me, I was ready to shoot my load in her willing mouth. There was no way that I could hold back, once receiving this much unworldly stimulation to the head of my cock. Suddenly, she stopped and slid up and started kissing me, again. Man we were really making out. I haven't made out with a woman like this, since I was a teenager on Prom night. The emotional feeling that I was getting from just kissing her made me realize how much I missed her and how much I loved her. All of this felt so mystical and so magical. It was the best time that I've ever had with her and I never wanted this warming, lustful, and loving feeling to stop.

She pushed me back and climbed on top of me. Again, it divinely felt, as if I was fucking an Angel and we were making love for the first time. What is happening? This is so bizarre. I didn't want to question something this stupendous, but the feeling that I had with her was totally strange and renewed.

Imagining she was someone else, other than Lynn, I would have freaked out had my arousal not been so erotically exciting. She lifted me to higher heights than I've been lifted to before. We both had an orgasm together, only instead of screaming, instead of waking the dead, she was totally silent in her orgasm, whereas, I was explosive with my screams of pure pleasure and passion. She just held onto me for dear life, as if this was our last night together and that feeling made me afraid that it was. That dire feeling made me want to never let her go.

Never have I felt more love for any woman than I felt for Lynn right now. If there's a God in Heaven, thank you. Thank you for giving me Lynn.

I kept my arms around her. She was shivering, she was so cold. Figuring that it was something bad, figuring that this was the end of the line for us, as a couple, I so wanted to ask her what was wrong, but knowing Lynn as I do, if she wanted to tell me, she would have told me. Obviously, she wasn't ready to share her feelings with me. No doubt, her parents were dead set against our May/December relationship. Something terrible must have happened on her trip west. Maybe, she's not feeling well. I felt her forehead and she didn't have a fever. She was just so freaking cold.

Sometime during the night, we fell asleep. I don't remember letting her go from my embrace. I know that it was late, when I finally dozed. The last thing that I remember was feeling a cool breeze and seeing the curtain flutter. We made out for a long time, before and after the sex. A marathon occasion, longer than any sexual experience we've had since we've been together as a couple, and longer and more intense than any sexual experience I've ever had with anyone, that night, without doubt, was the best sex that I've ever had with Lynn or with anyone in my entire life.

12