Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand your father not wanting to like me. We're nearly the same age, after all. And if it makes him feel better in his grief to blame someone for the loss of his daughter, than I can shoulder that burden," I said with a sad smile, while nodding my head.

"You're a good man, Freddie," she said consuming her first glass and allowing me to pour her a second. "I can see why my sister fell in love with you."

She stood, kicked out her chair, and leaned over the dining room table, and when I stood to meet her, I had a nice down blouse view of her bra and ample cleavage. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug. Then, when she pulled her chair back to the table and moved to sit, with a quick flash, her white panties peeked out their hello with a triangular, over her thighs, as she sat in her chair. Maybe, it was the hot coffee that I was drinking, but suddenly I was feeling warm, hot actually, after having a down blouse view of Gwen's bra and an up skirt view of her panty.

Again, unable to help myself, lonely and sad, I wondered what Gwen looked like naked. I wondered if she looked like her mother or her father. I imagined that if she looked like her mother that I'd be attracted to her mother, too. I laughed to myself. Who's next? Am I going to want to fuck her mother, too, if I had the chance to meet her and, maybe even her grandmother, if I was ever to meet her?

"The wine is very good," she said. "It goes down too easy and doesn't burn at all like most of the wine that I drank too much of in college."

"Ah, I see you've grown accustom to wine of questionable vintages," I said laughing. "I assure you that you'll find no Boones Farm Apple wine in this house, only French, Italian, and a few bottles of Californian."

"Yeah, well, when you're in college, you buy what you can afford and I could only afford the wine with the screw top bottles."

Wondering how much of a party girl she was, I suddenly envisioned her drunk at a dorm party. I suddenly pictured her wearing a barely there bikini at spring break and exposing her tits to everyone. It surprised even me, when I said what I was thinking.

"So, are you one of those naughty and fun loving girls that they show on Spring break doing the wet T-shirt contest or the bikini contest?"

"Oh, yeah, I did all of that and more. Trust me, I was wicked naughty," she said with a dirty laugh. "I must admit though that I look fabulous in a bikini, that is, when I wasn't walking around topless," she said striking a pose that made her tits look even bigger. "It was fun. Only, much like Lindsay Lohan, I can't hold my alcohol."

She can't hold her alcohol? Well, that's certainly good to know.

"In that case, drink up. I'll open another bottle," I said laughing, while suddenly thinking about her walking around my living room in just her bikini panties and nothing else.

"Trust me, Freddie," she said giving me a sexy look, "if I have more than couple of glasses of this delicious wine," she said holding up her glass to swirl around the wine, "you'll be putting me to bed and taking advantage of me, I'm afraid."

"Well, rest assured, Gwen, that I'd put you to bed and probably undress you, so as not to wrinkle your clothes," I said in a voice that impersonated the late, great comedian, W. C. Fields, "but I'd never take advantage of you, Lynn's baby sister."

"Well, that's good to know." She laughed. "As far as undressing me, I'm much like my sister in that regard, we could have been nudists. My mother is like that, also. I can't tell you how many nude beaches we've frequented, but my Dad is an absolute prude."

I made note of the nudist remark. Suddenly, drunk and naked, I imagined seeing Gwen, her mother, and Lynn standing together on the sand of a nude beach with nothing on but a smile. Damn, I was so freaking horny right then.

"Do you smoke?"

I looked at her sitting pretty in her smart, short skirt and button white blouse. Whenever she crossed her legs, she flashed me a triangular patch of white panty and every time she leaned forward, I was rewarded with a nice down blouse view of her ample cleavage. Damn, she has nice tits. Stop staring, Freddie, I repeated to myself. Feeling so much like the pervert that I am, I felt like I was leering at her, especially every time she crossed her legs or leaned forward.

"No," she said with a toss of her hair, the same toss that Lynn did that made me crazy with desire for her, whenever she looked up at me and was about to tell me something about herself. "I was a runner in high school and in college." She gave me a sexy smile. "And I'll have you know that I was on the swim team, as well," she said putting a hand to her hip and flashed me a supermodel smile.

"Yeah, I can see that," I said admiring her figure. "With your broad shoulders and slim waist, you have more of a swimmer's figure than you do a runners body."

"Do you smoke?"

"Nah, I never did. I was into boxing heavily at a very young age." I took a sip of my coffee. "My uncle owned a famous boxing gym in Boston across from the Boston Garden. I was the only white kid there."

"I'm tired," she said with a yawn and a sexy stretch.

"Come, let's get you to bed. We can sit and talk tomorrow. You must be tired after that long drive."

"No, actually, if you don't mind, I'd like to stay up and talk for a while longer," she said while pouring herself another glass of wine, a third glass, "and have another glass of this fine wine."

"Well, I'm glad that you're not driving because if wine treats your head the way that it attacks mine, it has a way of sneaking up on you." I laughed. "Let me know when you're ready for the wet T-shirt contest and I'll get the hose and some dollar bills to stuff down your panties."

"I think one more glass will put me in that mood," she said with a sexy laugh and a naughty look.

We adjourned to the comfort of the living room. I offered her the softness of the sofa, while I took my usual voyeur seat across from her in the soft, worn leather of the recliner. She had another glass of wine, her fourth glass, while I settled for another cup of hot, strong, black coffee. I knew that either she'd be sleeping where she was sitting or I'd be carrying her to bed. Hoping for the later, instead of the former, I imagined having to strip off her clothes for bed.

After a while, I watched her eyes briefly close, as she began to slur her words. Lynn was the same way. Whenever she had more than one glass of wine, she was tipsy. Now, with Gwen consuming nearly four glasses within a two hour period, I figured she was a bit drunk. With her skirt raised past the top of her thigh and her panty clad ass fully exposed, I watched her, as she set her empty glass down, before leaning over to the side and passed out asleep.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

A good story of love, loss and now lust. There were no voting star, but this is a 5 star ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

im so into this series that i had tears forming while i read about lynn dying. my god woman, what have you done to me...

PaBobPaBobover 11 years ago
Bull Nose Ring

OK Susan Jill Parker just go right ahead, stringing me along like a bull being guided with a gentle tug of it's nose ring.

surenderme08surenderme08over 11 years ago
Fast Freddie

Freddie certainly moves fast. I think young Gwen may fall prey to his advanced charms. Nice twist Susan!

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955over 11 years ago
Nice twist

Love the twist in the story. And the wink wink white panty reference

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Rehab Following one's dreams.in Romance
Bag Lady & the Retired Marine Ch. 01 Retired Marin rescues a bag lady being beaten & assaulted.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Home is Where The Heart Is A sweet gesture gets down and out Jamie much more in return.in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories