Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 12

Story Info
Drunk & asleep, stripping Lynn's little sister, Gwen, naked.
3.2k words
4.46
59.6k
11
7

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12

Drunk & asleep, stripping Lynn's little sister, Gwen, naked.

As soon as she fell to the side, her short skirt climbed up the back of her thigh and she gave me a wonderful up skirt view of her white, bikini panty clad ass. Now, with her taking a drunken nap, I could stare at her in peace without making her feel uncomfortable and I sat like that watching her to see if she'd awaken. Still grieving the loss of Lynn and with her baby sister looking so much like her, I couldn't stop myself from staring at her. She was just so damn beautiful.

She had such long, lovely, long legs, as shapely was her big sister's legs. Quickly, I became excited by the exposed panty vision of her. A double edged sword, even though ogling Gwen's panties momentarily stopped me from missing her sister, ogling Gwen made me miss Lynn. She had the same shapely ass that I remembered Lynn having.

When Gwen didn't move, using not wanting her to sleep there on the sofa as my excuse, should she awaken while carrying her, I allowed my cock to react to the thoughts of carrying her to bed. Then, I sexually exciting thought about undressing her took hold of me, as if it was a fever. Did I dare do remove her clothes? We joked about me taking advantage of her, when she was drunk, and stripping her naked. She even acted as if it was no big deal for me to see her naked. Like her sister and her mother, she could have been a nudist, she said. Now, with her nudism in mind, I so wanted to see her naked.

I so wanted to see how much she looked like Lynn without her clothes. Only, undressing her would be so wrong. Yet, missing Lynn so terribly much and, if only for just one night of pretending Gwen was Lynn, I so wanted to touch her, hold her, and kiss her. Deciding to go ahead and undress her and to see how far she'd allow me to go, before awakening from her drunken sleep, I imagined her allowing me to strip her. Besides, it was late, I was horny, and I needed to see Gwen naked.

Hoping she didn't awaken, I waited a few minutes to see if she'd awaken on her own but when she started breathing deeply and regularly, I figured she was sleeping soundly and it was time to put her to bed. Looking so much like a blonde, busty angel, and looking so much like her sister, if wearing a blonde wig, she was in a deep, drunken sleep. Gently, trying not to awaken her, I lifted her off of the sofa and carried her in my arms.

Even her weight felt about the same as her sister's. I figured she was 115 pounds. I allowed my nose to smell the fragrance of her hair. Her hair smelled wonderful. As I carried her, my hand came in contact with the side of her breast. It felt firm. I so missed Lynn's tits. Lynn had amazing breasts. Carefully, I laid her upon her bed. Her skirt had risen around the middle of her thigh and clearly, I could see her panty, along with the impression her pussy slit made in her panty.

It took all the control that I had not to fall between her legs and lick her pussy through her panty. It took all the control that I had not to move her panty aside with my fingers and finger fuck her, as she slept. Only, being that I still wanted to strip her, I didn't want to ruin things. I didn't want to awaken her.

As if she was drugged, indeed she was, drugged with alcohol, she slept so peacefully. Resisting the urge to strip her, trying to control my lust for my dead girlfriend's baby sister, I thought about leaving her dressed in her clothes and sleeping. I thought about the ramifications of what she'd say if I undressed her. What if she was angry that I had taken it upon myself to strip her naked? Not wanting her to abruptly leave without having her tell me more about Lynn as a child, I didn't want her to be upset with me. Only, I was so very sexually excited seeing her lying there with her panty fully exposed.

Her parents already thought me enough of a pervert by sleeping with one daughter, what would they think of me, if Gwen told them that I stripped her naked? Yet, with a drunken, beautiful woman, helplessly sleeping in my house, my horniness overruled my resistance and, selfishly, I decided that I didn't care about her feelings and about the ramifications. I decided to risk it all by stripping Gwen naked. Once I made the decision to strip her, I was so excited. An opportunity of a lifetime, I may never have this chance with her again. I needed to see Gwen naked. Being that she looked so much like a blonde version of her sister, I needed to see my Lynn naked, again.

I sat beside her on the bed stroking her dyed, blonde hair, while waiting to see if the touch of my hand to her hair would awaken her. Being that she looked so much younger than 23-years-old, she reminded me of a sleeping child. Being that I was so much older than her and she was so much younger, I suddenly felt like a pedophile by having the thoughts of undressing her.

As if giving my sleeping beauty the opportunity to awaken and to stop me from stripping her, I leaned down and softly kissed her lips. It was a loving kiss and she surprised me when she opened her mouth, surrendered her tongue, and returned my kiss with a French kiss. Figuring that it was an involuntary reflex, I couldn't believe that I was French kissing Lynn's 23-year-old sleeping sister. After our kiss, tempted to give her another, I looked at her to see if she was still sleeping and she was.

With only a two year difference between the age of the sisters, I looked down at her at her face, instead of her body. Barely looking 18-years-old, she looked so very young, so much younger than Lynn. Definitely, if I was a bartender, I'd card her before serving her a drink. When she was born, I was 27-years-old. When she graduated high school at 18-years-old, I was 45-years-old. What's wrong with me to sexually lust over someone so young? She's young enough to be my daughter, but I didn't care.

With that one kiss, she gave me an erection. I figured someone this beautiful must have been kissed thousands of times by dozens of admirers. I wondered if she had a boyfriend, a steady man, a fuck buddy, or a friend with benefits in her life. We never got to broach that subject before the wine took control of her and had its effects on her. Yet, even though I so wanted to undress her, watching her so peacefully sleep, as if I was there watching one of my daughters sleep, suddenly feeling so much like the dirty, old man that I am, I was reluctant to despoil the image of her lying there, as if she was a virgin. Then, I realized, while looking for justification to strip her, much wilder and more sexually sophisticated than was her big sister, this woman is no virgin. Oh, yeah, with college dorm parties, drunken spring break wet tee shirt and topless contests, she's been around. Even her own sister called her a slut but with affection.

Expecting her to awaken at any moment, yet, wanting her to touch me, wanting her to feel me, after missing Lynn's hand on my cock, gently, I took her hand and moved it to the bulge in my pants. As if it belonged there, her small, warm hand felt so good on my erection. Controlling the urge, I wanted to unzip myself, pull out my cock, and wrap her unconscious fingers around it. I couldn't help but wonder, if I moved my cock across her lips, if she'd take it in her mouth to give me a sleeping blowjob, while dreaming of blowing someone.

She looked so pretty sleeping so soundly. Ever so gently, I lifted her skirt with my fingertips and raised it to just above her crotch. I wanted to see her legs. I wanted to see more of her panty clad pussy mound. She had beautiful legs with slender and shapely thighs. Then, slowly, as if I was a safecracker cracking a safe that had a trigger alarm, button by button, I gently unbuttoned her white cotton blouse, while looking to see what each unbuttoned button revealed before continuing.

She wore a white, low cut, lacy bra. Her breasts overflowed the cups of her bra and I gently massaged the tops of her breasts with both my hands. So soft, so supple, and yet so firm, I couldn't wait to see her tits. I couldn't wait to suck her nipples. Figuring she'd awaken any second, I was so brazen in undressing her. Only, bad enough that I put her hand on my cock through my pants, lifted her skirt to exposed her white, bikini panties, and unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her fabulous bra clad breasts, dare I remove her bra and panty too?

Her tits were a little bigger than Lynn's tits, possibly as big as Jamie's breasts. Only, where Jamie's breasts were silicon confections, Lynn's breasts, even when hidden by her bra, felt and appeared natural. Did I dare remove her bra? As nervous as I was sticking my hand down my Prom date's gown to feel her tits and finger her nipples, while in the backseat of my car so very long ago, I was just as nervous undressing Gwen. Just as I thought I was doing something wrong then by feeling up a young women who was so formally dressed, here I am about to feel up a young woman who's so informally dressed. It's funny how times like these trigger familiar emotions.

I reached out my horny hands to feel Gwen's tits through her bra. Her breasts were beautiful. They felt so round, so full, and so firm. Definitely, they were natural; I could tell. Clearly, I could see the impressions that her nipples made in the satin material of her bra and I thought it odd that her nipples would be so erect, while she was so soundly sleeping. It made me wonder if she was pretending to be asleep.

When seeing the impressions of her nipples made through her bra made me want to run my palm across them, Only fearing that I'd awaken her, I controlled the urge to pull her nipples out more with my fingertips. Then, I wondered if women were the same as men getting sexually aroused as they slept. I know that I get plenty of erections when sleeping. Relegated now to having to take Viagra, I wish I could have captured and bottled some of my sleeping erections and save them for when I needed them, when awake, and now that I'm older. Maybe, when I French kissed her she suddenly became aroused.

When her blouse was all unbuttoned, I flayed it open. I couldn't help myself and felt her big tits through her bra, while careful not to fondle her nipples, as I didn't want to awaken her. There's nothing like the sensation of feeling a woman's tits through her bra. They felt amazing. She had wonderful tits and I couldn't wait to see them, touch them, fondle them, caress them, and suck them. I reached over to unbutton the buttons on her sleeves. I didn't want to try to remove her blouse yet for fear of waking her and for fear that my little strip tease show would end prematurely, before I had stripped her naked.

Next, I unbuttoned the button of her short skirt and ever so slowly unzipped it. There, as I had already seen, when she had fallen over on the couch, were her white, bikini panties. Slowly, as if a pickpocket removing a wallet from someone's pant pocket, I pulled her skirt down and off. If there's anything that will give me a raging erection is seeing a beautiful woman in her bra and panty and now I had a full erection. She wore her bra and panties as if they were a snow white bikini. She had the body of a lingerie model and the face of a cover girl, movie star.

The gene pool of this family is amazing. I could only imagine what her mother looked like. Then, being the pervert that I am, I thought that maybe her mother would want to come for a visit too. Then, like daughters, like mother, maybe her intolerance for alcohol runs in the family and with a little wine, I may get to strip naked the mother, too. Who knows, maybe once grandma discovers that I stripped her daughter and granddaughters naked, she'll want to come for a visit, too. My mind was reeling with three generations of Lynn's naked female family members, before I refocused my attention back to Gwen.

Just as Lynn had, Gwen had a flat, toned stomach, but different from Lynn, who didn't have any tattoos, Gwen had a little tattoo of a diamond just above her panty. I found the tattoo enticingly erotic and wondered if she meant that she was a gem to be uncovered or her pussy was a jewel to be discovered. Maybe, she was a diamond in the rough who liked sex rough. Who knows what she meant, but her tattoo served its purpose in getting and maintaining my undivided attention in wanting to see her pussy.

I couldn't wait to lick her tattoo. There's something so viscerally appealing about a woman who gets a tattoo, so long as she doesn't overdo it. I enjoy the subtle artistic surprise of the story behind a creative tattoo, a tattoo that's covered by her clothing, that's only seen when removing her clothes or, in my case, stripping her naked.

Gently and taking care that her head didn't flop back, I sat her up, removed her blouse, and unhooked her bra without removing it and laid her back down on the bed. Hoping she didn't, I watched her to see for any sign of her awakening. She was dead asleep. As if unwrapping a very expensive gift, I wanted to savor the moment when I revealed her breasts to my horny eyes. She was so stunningly beautiful. I didn't know which to do first, panties or bra and, being that her bra was already unhooked and would be easier to remove than her panties, I excitedly decided to remove her bra first. I figured that if I tried removing her panties first and if she awakened, then I'd never get to see her breasts. My hands were shaking, I was so excited.

Gradually, careful not to rouse her from her silent slumber, I slid each bra strap down and off her shoulders before peeling away her bra cups from her perfect tits. The spectacular sight of her breasts was amazing. I looked at the tag on her bra, 36C the same size as her sister. Yet, where Lynn was a small 36C, Gwen was a full 36C, so full that she probably could have worn a 36D, but her tits look so much better in a tight bra than they would in a bra that fit her. The same nipples and areolas, they were just like Lynn's tits perfect in every way only just a tad bigger and fuller.

Oh, God, how I so wanted to fall upon her breasts and take her nipples in my mouth but I didn't dare. So afraid of waking her before getting to see her completely naked, I didn't want to awaken her. Besides, it's one thing to strip her naked on the pretense of putting her to bed to not wrinkle her clothes, albeit a weak excuse, it's quite another thing entirely to sexually assault her. I didn't want to do sexually assault Lynn's younger sister, even although stripping her naked was sexual assault. If she so wanted, she could have me arrested, but my mind was somewhere between her tits and my better judgment was buried in her pussy.

Next, I peeled her panties down and off. Now, she lay naked before my eyes. She was shaved. Her pussy was totally free of hair and stubble. She must have shaved before coming here. I wondered if she shaved her pussy especially for me. I wondered, as she was shaving her pussy, if she was thinking of me eating her silky, smooth pussy. With her pussy shaved in that flawless way, she looked brand new.

Only, I was disappointed. I prefer a neatly trimmed pussy to a shaved or bushy pussy. I guess that the reason why I prefer trimmed to shaved pussies is that I prefer women to girls. Being that she was so very young to begin with and looked even younger with her not looking her age, now with her pussy shaved, she looked like a little girl. Gently and slowly, I pushed her legs apart by her ankles. Her pussy lips glistened in the light. She was sexually aroused. She was wet.

I was so tempted to lick her and probe her with my fingers. I wanted to strip off my clothes and fuck her. It was then that the realization hit me. My God, she's even younger than Lynn. She's only 23-years-old, just having turned 23-years-old, at that, and I'm more than twice her age. Only, even though she had face of a teenager, she had the body of a woman.

No matter her age and how young she looked, truly, I'm a dirty, old man ogling Lynn's baby sister, who I just stripped naked. What the Hell is wrong with me? I just sexually assaulted Lynn's little sister. Now, I felt guilty. Now I felt bad. Only, I was too horny to care.

Not wanting to violate her any more than I had, needing to leave her room before I raped her, gently and slowly, I lifted her to put her legs beneath the top sheet and covered her with that. I returned to my room with the erotic thoughts of seeing Gwen naked. Unable to fall asleep thinking of fucking Gwen, my hand found my cock. I closed my eyes and slowly stroked myself back to a nice erection.

Wanting this masturbation session to last a long while, I slowed my strokes to make sure that I didn't get too excited, prematurely excited enough to cum. With the thoughts of my cock buried in Lynn's pussy or her on her knees sucking me, I stopped, whenever I reached the point of heightened arousal and the point of no return. Just as it was so sexually exciting to see Gwen naked, it was so sexually exciting to undress her. Not wanting to cum, yet, I wanted to continue the vision of Gwen naked in my mind, while my hand gently and slowly stroked myself to an orgasm. Only, I was interrupted before I could cum.

"Freddie...I don't feel well...I'm going to be sick."

To be continued...