Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 13

Story Info
Gwen likes sex rough, the rougher the better.
5.8k words
4.21
79.2k
16
5

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes popped open. There she was standing by my bed naked and looking down at me, while watching me stroke myself. Quickly, I covered my cock with my hand. How long had she been standing there? She caught me masturbating. How freaking embarrassing is that, masturbating over the imagined naked image of Gwen, when she's standing right here naked?

I rushed out of bed. There was no time to grab anything to cover my nakedness and, really, I didn't care. Besides, she already saw me stroking my cock and just in the way that it happened when I exposed myself to Jamie. It felt exhilarating to walk down the hall beside her naked with my cock bouncing up and down and side to side. I escorted her to the bathroom and held her hair, while she puked up my fine, French white wine and tuna steak dinner.

As I leaned down closer to comfort her, while holding back her hair, my erect cock was perched so close to her mouth that I couldn't help but envision her blowing me. At that point, with her naked and on her knees in front of the toilet, I would've done anything for her to suck my cock. For someone who was going to be sick, she didn't look sick. We stayed like that poised by the toilet with her on her knees and me leaning over her holding her blonde hair out of the way. Only, she didn't puke.

"Do you feel better?"

I saw her looking up and over at my exposed cock and just as the feeling that I received when Jamie first saw me naked, I truly enjoyed Gwen seeing me naked. It aroused me to have her see my cock. Already, I had quite the erection going. She ignored my question to ask her own.

"How did I get naked?" She looked down at herself and covered her breasts with her forearm. I don't remember undressing," she said looking up at me. "Did you undress me?" When I didn't answer her right away, she asked another question. "Did we have sex?"

"No, we didn't have sex, Gwen. I just thought...I'm sorry...it was just that..."

She got a stern look on her face and I figured she was mad. Obviously, she was correct when she said that she could've been a nudist because. when she stood, she made no attempt to cover her nakedness, even though there was a towel right there and she didn't appear embarrassed. Then she walked to the bathroom sink and she stood in front of the mirror, while looking at me in the mirror, before splashing some cold water on her face. After she dried her face with a towel, she turned to me. "Take me to bed, please," she said brushing her hand by my still erect cock to take me by the hand.

Shit! She's pissed at me. I helped her up and walked her to her room.

"No," she said looking up at me, "your bedroom." She looked down at my cock and then made eye contact with me. "I want to sleep with you." She took my cock in her hand and held it for a few seconds before allowing it to bounce away. "I want to experience what my sister experienced."

I looked at her not believing my ears.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes," she said looking down at my cock, again, this time staring at it. "I want to see how big that thing really gets."

"Do you understand that if I take you to bed that I will—"

"I'm not a virgin, Freddie. I need to feel sexual comfort just as much as you do," she said playing with the head of my cock with her fingertips. "Right now, I could use a good, hard fuck and who better than the man who loved my dead sister to fuck me."

"Actually, now that you put it that way, Gwen, I think, I could use a little sexual comfort too."

She had a way of saying things that aroused the animal in me and turned me off at the same time. I wish she hadn't used the words, "dead sister", it disturbed my senses in so many ways and, with her standing there naked, excited them too.

The walk to my bed felt longer than I remembered. The thought of her sharing my bed naked just as did her sister was exciting beyond words.

"Wait," she said. "I think that I had better brush my teeth...and pee."

"Okay, I'll be in my bedroom."

I returned to my bedroom giving her some privacy in the bathroom. Quickly, I took a Viagra. I figured that I'd need one with a 23-year-old woman. I was glad that I had recently filled a prescription for testosterone supplements, Andro-Gel. Between that and the Viagra, my erection was more than good to go. Only, after remembering the outrageous and raucous sex that I had with Jamie, I hoped that having sex with Gwen didn't kill me. She appeared to be in really good shape. She had the body of a professional tennis player, or an Olympic swimmer, or a gymnast. She had muscles.

She appeared at my door just as Lynn had done that first time and so many times after looking hot and desirable. The look of her young, naked body took my breath away and made my cock spring to action. Bring it Baby! Show me what you got! I'm ready for you, I wanted to say but didn't.

My expression and erection did all the talking for me. She crawled in bed beside me and the feel of her firm, warm, young body next to mine was like no feeling that I've ever experienced. I hated to admit it, but she had a better body than did Lynn. She was firmer in places where Lynn was womanly soft. She was more athletic and her tits were bigger and her ass rounder both combining to make her waistline Dolly Parton tiny. Younger, stronger, and firmer, she was a bionic Lynn.

She fit so neatly at my side. The sensation of feeling all of her against my body was overwhelmingly exciting to my senses and even though I wanted to kiss her, even though she gave me that go ahead and kiss me look, I delayed my kiss.

"What's wrong."

"There's nothing wrong," I said looking at her, all of her. "The first time I kissed Lynn, actually, she kissed me, she caught me by surprise. I have a funny feeling that I want to remember our first kiss. Being the romantic that I am, I want this kiss to be a special memory that I'll remember--"

"Whatever," she said wrapping her arm around my neck, pulling me to her, and kissing me.

We kissed and kissed again. The feeling of her lips against mine, her tongue against mine, and my arms holding her body against mine with my hand slipping down to cup her firm, young ass was so eerily familiar yet so uniquely different. Already so sexually aroused, I couldn't stop kissing her. She made my cock the hardest it's ever been. She returned my kisses in kind totally blanking my mind with her passion. When I was lost within Gwen's kisses, anyone could have entered my home and murdered me and I never would have known. Moreover, I would have died a happy man knowing that a 23-year-old beautiful and shapely woman was willing to have sex with me, a 50-year-old man. It was pure pleasure to kiss her, while touching and feeling her hot body and even better when she kissed me back with attitude.

Maybe because it had been a few months since I had gotten laid. Jamie was the last action that I had, before she left. I realized that I was terribly horny, but perhaps I was feeling that this may be the last time that something like this will happen to me, that is, having sex with not only a woman so beautiful and curvaceous but a woman so young and innocent. It was as if God had sent me an Angel.

Innocent? There I go again putting another woman on another pedestal. Gwen wasn't innocent. She had been around. At least, at the time, I thought she was an Angel but, based solely on her sexual peccadilloes, as it turned out, she was more like the devil in disguise.

Except for her dyed blonde hair, she looked so much like Lynn, but Gwen was her own person. She kissed more lustfully than did Lynn. When I kissed Lynn there was a relaxing erotica in her kisses whereas with Gwen, it was a rushed purpose, the purpose being to get her to a place, a place of heightened arousal, where I could fuck her and make her cum. I could tell by the first kiss that Gwen was a sexual animal, a literal fucking machine. If I feared anything, I feared not pleasing her.

Whereas Lynn kissed me with love; Gwen kissed me with unbridled passion. As Lynn was an active participant in love, Gwen was an active participant in sex. This sudden and surprise union was not about love. It was about copulation. Never had I been with a woman, even Jamie, who enjoyed sex as much.

In the way that Gwen went about sex, she left love out of the equation. There was no room for love with Gwen. It was animal fucking. Truly, I felt as if I was fucking a wild beast. To her it was a surgical operation and carnal knowledge at its clinical definition; it was unadulterated fornication. There was no pretense of romance with Gwen. Whereas, I wanted to make slow, sweet love to her and to her curvaceous body, as I had done so many times with her sister, she just wanted to get fucked, fucked now, and fucked hard.

It did not take her long to find my cock. Her hand immediately engulfed it. And in the way that she grabbed on to it, I could tell that this was not the first cock that she ever had in her hot, little hand. She had a firmer grip around it than Lynn ever did and I liked that, at first. She gripped it as she would a tennis racket, one that gave her a wicked backhand. In the way that she jerked, moved, and stroked my cock she grabbed my prick, as if it was a stick shift in a muscle car, one that had a stiff clutch.

Where Lynn was very gentle, Gwen was rough. In the beginning, a woman who knows what she wants, was a turn on in the beginning because she knew just how to stroke it to give me maximum pleasure. Where Lynn was sensual, Gwen was sexual. Just by her obvious enthusiasm for my cock, she made me hot. She went at my cock as if it was her personal dildo. If I had a seatbelt attached to my bed, I would have buckled myself in because with Gwen I was in for one Hell of a wild ride.

As I was to discover, the two siblings were nothing alike in bed and the comparatively innocent man that I was, when compared to the sexually experienced Gwen, I couldn't wait to explore more of her to compare the differences of the two sisters. I couldn't wait to know what it felt like to be inside her. I couldn't wait for her to suck my cock. If nothing else, I know that I was in for a memorable sexual experience reminiscent of how Jamie was when fucking me because Gwen was a fuck machine on steroids. She was a girl who can't get enough of a good thing and one who returns for seconds and thirds.

There was nothing shy and demur about Gwen. She knew what she wanted. She knew how to get it. She knew she was going to get it.

In the beginning, when I was standing there naked holding her hair as she vomited in the toilet with my cock so very close to her mouth, I suddenly felt so much like the spider luring another victim, this time an even younger victim, to its web. I felt guilty, after having stripped her naked. I felt perverse standing there naked in her moment of weakness, when she was about to wrench up her guts in the toilet bowl, but didn't. While thinking about her sucking me off and thinking about cumming in her mouth, I felt like the dirty old man that I am.

I thought about what her father would say and how he would perceive me, as I would have thought about a man my age assaulting my daughter the way that I had assaulted Gwen by stripping her naked when she was passed out on my guestroom bed. Now, not only had I had sex with one of his daughters but also I was about to have sex with the other one of his daughters, too. Reflecting back to when she was on her knees waiting to puke in the toilet, when she looked up and over at my semi-erect naked penis, of course, I could not help but think about her sucking my cock. Only, as I'd discover later, she was the spider and I was her victim. Female spiders always eat their male lovers after copulation. God help me.

Had I known then what I know now, I would have grabbed her by her hair and forced her to suck my cock and she would have not only been happy that I made such an aggressive move but she would have loved it. Maybe after that, after forcing her to suck my cock, with me having the upper hand and with me being the one in control, this wild affair would have been over then. Unfortunately, once I invited her into my bed, I was hers for the taking.

Here I am treating her like she is someone worthy to stand atop a pedestal and she'd rather be on her knees sucking my cock, as I slapped her around. In actuality, I was the innocent one. I was the one who she could have put high up on the pedestal. Instead, I was just another notch on her pink belt. Suddenly, being just another sexual victim of Gwen's, I felt so used and abused. I felt like a piece of beefcake meat, but in a perverse sort of way I liked the feeling.

She was so similar to her sister in appearance, that it was easy to draw the parallel conclusions that they would be similar in bed. Boy, as it turned out, that was so completely opposite to think that they were anything alike. She was so different in bed. Where Lynn was the generous lover, soft, and gentle, Gwen was the sexy vixen, tough and rough. Foxy sly in her way to get what she wanted and what she needed, she was a very dangerous woman. Boy, if ever she was in the corporate world, she'd have a rocket ship ride up the ladder of success by sleeping her way to the top.

I attributed much of the difference in making love with Lynn than just having sex with her was because we were lovers and in love. Whereas, not feeling the same way about Gwen that I did for Lynn, it was strictly sex with Gwen. As if we were competing in a contest, one that I'd never win, we were sexual combatants intent on getting the prize, the ultimate orgasm. It was obvious that she had more of a lustful appetite for sex than did her sister and me, for that matter. Unlike her sister who enjoyed pushing my sexual buttons with dirty talk, Gwen was quiet, business like in her quest to sexually satisfy herself.

She did all of talking with her body and through her sexual actions. There was no wasted energy with her. If she was going to sweat anything, she was going to sweat while fucking. She didn't talk much during sex, didn't talk dirty, and there was no pillow talk. There was just plain and simple raw fucking. She wanted to be fucked and hard. She expected to be fucked and I had better not disappoint her or I'd be fucked and she'd fuck me up. In the realm of be careful what you wish for, I was lusting over the woman of the dark, sexual places. Be afraid, be so very afraid and I was. I was afraid of Gwen.

"I like it rough," she said. "The rougher the better."

Those four little words hit me like a bucket of cold water when abruptly awakened while comfortably snoozing in a hammock. Here I was thinking that I was the one taking advantage of her, when she was the one taking advantage of me. She likes it rough. What exactly does she mean by that? Explain rough. Is she expecting me to fill a burlap bag with soda cans and beat her body, or does she want me to push her down a flight of stairs, before mounting her. Maybe I should drag her behind my car, before taking her from behind. Oh, oh, I'm in serious trouble here.

Wouldn't you just prefer a nice back massage to get you in the mood? Maybe, I could rub your feet before we make love, I thought and without verbalizing my thoughts to her. How about a little conversation? Only, Gwen wanted none of that. Now that I opened Pandora's box by unleashing my snake, when walking around in front of her naked, I unleashed her beast, when she told me that she likes it rough.

It would have been enough for me that she wanted to have sex with me, but now that she told me that she wants rough sex, I was at a loss what to do. I've always been a kind, gentle, and grateful man, especially when in bed naked with a naked woman who's more than half my age. The fact that she wanted sex, rough sex, and sex the rougher the better made me realize that I was out of her league. It was then that I wished I had the official rule book for having rough sex.

"I enjoy feeling frightened and being forced," she said with a soft smile.

Oh, shit. This woman is into some seriously heavy sex. Scottie beam me up, now! I have a feeling that she'd prefer a couple of convicts, who've been serving hard time and just broke out of prison to ravish her. Suddenly, I had an image of her being gang banged by a bunch of Hells Angels and being pissed off because they didn't have any more to give her, after she wore them out.

"And it is okay if you want to slap my ass, hard, really hard, the harder the better."

Slap her ass? What made her tell me that? Do I look like an ass slapper? I'd never slap Lynn's beautiful ass and Gwen's ass is, believe it or not, even better. Slapping her beautiful ass hard, really hard, is akin to throwing red paint on the Mona Lisa. Now, why would I slap her ass? I'd much rather feel her ass, squeeze her ass, and lick her ass. I'm sorry, Honey, I wanted to say, but slapping your ass does nothing for me.

"I like it when you, as the strong he-man, take control of me, the weak woman."

I have a feeling this broad could bench press more than me. There's nothing weak about this woman. Suddenly, this strong he-man is getting a bit weak in the knees at the thoughts of trying to satisfy her sexually by giving her rough sex, forcing myself on her, and slapping her ass really hard. Gee, Honey, wouldn't you prefer a little sweet talk mixed in with some dirty talk?

"I like it when you force me to do dirty and nasty things to your body," she said with a determined look in her eyes that scared the shit out of me.

Dirty and nasty things? What dirty nasty things? The only dirty, nasty thing that I could imagine was when Jamie tossed my salad, licked my ass, but that felt good, really good. Suddenly, I felt as if I was in an XXX movie and I was the dumb pizza man showing up at the porn star's house.

I've never been with a woman who preferred rough sex to gentle sex, so this was a new road for me to explore and a road that I willingly took to have sex with someone as young, beautiful, and voluptuous, as was Gwen. Only, I've never been with a woman who has had such an established sexual agenda with a list of preferences and admittedly all of that was a bit intimidating. Suddenly, I wished that I had headgear, elbow and knee pads, and a chest protector. I felt much like a rookie wrestler about to enter the squared circle with a professional mauler. I felt as if I was standing in the Roman Coliseum entered in a competition, a game, where only one survived and everyone was betting against me.

"Gwen...Gwen...Gwen," I could hear the crowd chanting, as I stood in the coliseum quaking, while waiting for Gwen to make her entrance naked and standing upon her white chariot powered by her black horse, named Devil. Swiftly, she enters the coliseum whipping her horse to make it run faster in the way that she was about to whip me to hump her harder.

At first I thought it funny that she wanted me to slap her ass, so I complied by lightly slapping her firm, round cheeks. No problem. I can do this. Here you go, Honey. Consider your ass sufficiently slapped. Isn't this fun? Surely, I didn't want to turn her off by slapping her ass too hard and by hurting her beautiful bottom. Actually, I'd have preferred to take a little nibble out of firm, round ass. Besides she had such a wonderful ass that I just wanted to feel, caress, and massage her, firm, round cheeks before...huh?

"Harder," was all that she replied.

Again, I slapped her round, firm ass a little harder than before as I humped her burying my cock deeper inside of her.

"Harder," she said again.

Harder? What the fuck? Is she kidding me? Is she serious? How hard is too hard? She made me wish that I was wearing a belt with a big western type buckle so that I could beat her with it. Is that hard enough for you, sister? Wait let me stand up so that I can take a running jump swing at your sweet ass.

12