Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 15

Story Info
Jamie to the rescue. Hopefully, she can tame Gwen.
3.9k words
39.7k
12
3

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love So Young

Chapter 15

Jamie to the Rescue. Hopefully, she can help me tame Gwen.

I ran to the bathroom, took another piss, threw on a bathrobe, and ran downstairs to greet my unexpected houseguest. It had been several months since I saw her and since she moved from my house. I opened the front door and gave her a big bear hug.

"Jamie! I'm so glad to see you." I stepped back holding her at arm's length. She looked wonderful. She looked hot. "You look good," I said taking her all in with one lustful stare.

"Hi, Freddie," she said.

Ah, after being alone again without a woman in my life and now suddenly flush with two, gorgeous woman, Gwen and Jamie, the pervert in me has returned with the vision of sexy Jamie being stripped naked by Lynn the first time I met her.

Dressed in a very short, flared skirt that sways with the movement of the light breeze, she had a mostly unbuttoned blouse that showed her massive cleavage and peeks of her sexy yellow bra. I envisioned her driving through the toll booth on the Mass Pike and giving the toll taker a quick, hot flash of the tops of her full swollen silicon breasts and the full length of her shapely thighs. Seeing her again was like seeing her for the first time.

"How've you been?"

"I'm good, Freddie." She smiled, stepped forward, and gave me a kiss and a hug. Then, she patted my belly and stepped back. "You put on a couple pounds. How are you?"

"I'm ecstatic now that you're here," I said leaning forward to return her kiss and hug. "I missed you." Her lips were soft and full and her kiss electric.

She returned my kiss with another. At this rate trading kiss for kiss, we'd be making out soon. I could tell by her look that there was still some magic lingering there behind those big, brown eyes.

"I needed to leave this house and I hope you understood my leaving so abruptly." She looked up at me and her eyes filled up. I knew she was thinking about the passing of her best friend, Lynn. "I needed some time away."

"Yes, yes, of course. I understand completely but, why this sudden visit?" The last that I heard you were living with some guy, somewhere.

"Well, my some guy took off with some girl to somewhere else," she said with sadness. "Hey, no one likes to be cheated on and being rejected for another." Her smile turned from embarrassed to happy.

"Well, he's an idiot for cheating on someone like you," I said trying to cheer make her feel better.

"Actually, I was the one who cheated on him," she said with a laugh. She looked at Gwen's shiny red Bimmer parked in the driveway. "Then, a little bird," she said with a sexy smile, "Gwen's mom, told me that you have a houseguest for the weekend."

"Ah, yes, the psycho nymphomaniac is asleep in my bedroom as we speak. She's lying there completely naked and dead to the world," I said in a whisper. "Gwen is quite the little sexpot." As if locking away my cock from having any more for sex, I pulled my bathrobe tie tighter and let out a sigh. "She wore me out."

"Well, it's unfortunate that there was no one to warn you about her," she said laughing. "Don't fret, Freddie, I'm here to save you from her."

"Thank God for you, Jamie," I said laughing.

She stepped inside and put her overnight bag down, put both palms beneath her tits, and adjusted them in the movement of a female prison guard at a maximum security prison or a head nurse at a psych ward getting ready to do battle with an unruly inmate.

"I've had a bit of experience with her type of sexually insatiable appetite." she said with a knowing look and a laugh.

"Please come in my messy house," I said laughing and stepping aside to allow her entrance further inside. "Since you left, I haven't had a decent meal. It's all been takeout."

"I can see you're getting a bit of a potbelly from eating too many carbs," Jamie rubbed my stomach again with a chuckle and reached down and felt my cock.

"Matter of fact, I don't think I've properly vacuumed, since you left. The spiders have taken up permanent residence."

"I can see the cobwebs," she said looking up at the ceiling. Immediately, I had an erection. She kissed me again only this time fuller, longer, and deeper on the lips. "I missed you, Freddie."

"I missed you, too," I said grabbing a big handful of her breast.

"Later," she said letting go of my quickly growing cock and pushing my hand away from her tit.

'Later', I thought. 'I'm not so sure about later. My penis is still so sore from Gwen's rough touch. Later may be a few days from now.'

"You know where everything is. I don't have to show you anything. Shall we have the same sleeping arrangements?" I said with a shit eating grin hoping that she would say yes.

"Yeah, sure," she said giving me a sexy look. "Why not?" She laughed. "You gave me the best fuck that I've had in a while."

Suddenly, I felt pressured again to perform. I wondered if I had enough Viagra to do Jamie and Gwen together in a threesome.

"Thank you, but you must give me time to recover from Gwen."

"We have time, Freddie," she said laughing. "Relax. Don't be so tense to perform as if you're a 25-year-old."

What she said removed the pressure from me and made me feel better. I loved her laugh. It was a full laugh, a musical laugh, and a laugh that made me laugh with her. Always upbeat and positive, Jamie was fun. I thought of her and Lynn with me laughing and having fun. Suddenly, I missed Lynn so terribly much and I was sad beyond tears, but I tried my best not to show it and not to ruin Jamie's surprise visit.

She walked into the house ahead of me and, when she turned, she stood in the morning light that lit up the kitchen. Now that I see her again, and see her in a different light and without Lynn by her side to diminish her beauty, this is a girl that I definitely could fall for and live with for the rest of my life. I didn't notice her as much before because when she stood next to Lynn, she almost became invisible. Lynn was so very beautiful that she'd make Pamela Anderson or Cameron Diaz look plain.

I took her to the master bedroom to show her Gwen sleeping like the dead. The sight of Gwen naked and sleeping so soundly was startling even for me, as it obviously was for Jamie. I could have made a pile of dough selling tickets to passing men for the chance of seeing Gwen naked.

"Psst, hey buddy, come here, you wanna see Gwen? For ten bucks I'll show you my 23-year-old naked hottie."

Boy did she ever have a hot body. Certainly, I had to pinch myself to realize that I had just fucked and sucked this 23-year-old hottie to total orgasmic deep sleep.

"Well, she has certainly filled out in all the right places from when I remember her as a kid," said Jamie eying her everywhere and never removing her stare from her nakedness. "I haven't seen her since she went away to college. Of course, I saw her a few months ago at the funeral but she was dressed all in black and standing upright."

"Yeah, she's pretty hot," I said staring down at her shapely body.

"I never thought she had such a killer body in the way of a Barbie doll." She looked up at me. "I'd kill to have her body. Her tits are amazing," said Jamie stepping closer and leaning forward for a better look. "Are they real?"

"Oh, yeah," I said. "It's all in the genetic makeup. There's nothing phony about this girl. What you see is what you get with Gwen."

Suddenly, I wondered what her mother looked like, if Lynn and Gwen looked this good, I could only imagine how hot her mother must be, that is, unless they got their good looks from Daddy. Suddenly, my cock started responding to the sight of Gwen naked, again.

"I can see that it must have been very hard for you," said Jamie laughing and looking down at my growing erection and then back over to Gwen before looking at me. "She's flawless."

We stood staring at Gwen's amazing body.

"Can I get you some coffee?"

"Sure," said Jamie looking at her watch, "but let me demonstrate some of my techniques in control by waking up sleeping beauty first."

Okay, I thought to myself. This ought to be good. I took a step back and allowed Mistress Jamie to do her thing.

She looked down at Gwen sleeping so soundly before she crawled on the mattress like a commando on a secret, stealth mission. Without disturbing Gwen's slumber, she made herself comfortable between her outstretched legs. She turned and winked at me before moving her mouth ever so close to Gwen's exposed, shaved pussy, so close that, if Gwen had not shaved her pubic hair, Jamie's mouth would have been buried in her bush.

Without touching any part of her body, she flicked out her tongue ever so gently and licked Gwen's pussy. Immediately, I noticed how different women eat pussy than guys eat pussy. Women don't waste any licks. They know exactly where to lick, how much pressure to put behind their licks, and when to finger fuck and suck. Guys are all over the place hoping that by giving a massive amount of licks that they'll eventually hit a homerun and score with an orgasm. Usually, the woman tires of the guy fumbling around, fakes an orgasm, and gives him what he wants, a blowjob. Later, after he leaves, she'll get herself off by masturbating.

Gradually, she increased the pressure of her tongue and the length of her licks. Gwen stirred and I could see her pussy begin to glisten with moisture. Jamie's tongue parted Gwen's pussy lips like a flower blooming in the morning sun. It was an amazing lesson to watch a skilled professional at work. Please, do not try this at home.

Although it was more than a couple of minutes before Gwen reacted to Jamie's licks to her shaved pussy, it was an amazingly arousing sight to witness Gwen slowly being sexually stimulated awake. It has always been one of my fantasies for a lover to awaken me with a blowjob and here I watched in complete awe and envious fascination, as Jamie gave Gwen my secret fantasy.

Jamie sucked her clit with precision slowly increasing the pressure licking it harder and more deliberate with her tongue, even getting her lips in there to do her magic with Gwen's clit. It was almost as if Gwen was dreaming of having her pussy eaten and reacting to what was happening in her dream. She still had her eyes closed. Then, when Jamie started finger fucking her, Gwen started fondling her own big tits and pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples, until they were erect.

I so wanted to lean down and take her big nipples in my mouth, as I fondled her big knockers. I suddenly had the urge to lie over Jamie, pull up her short skirt, pull down her bikini panties, and bury my cock between her legs, as she ate Gwen or to go to Gwen's side of the bed and offer my cock to her half opened mouth. I watched Gwen start to wiggle her ass and move her legs, stretching them out completely and then withdrawing them and bending them up and spreading them more apart. Inside and out, she had a beautiful pussy. Obviously, what Jamie was skillfully doing to Gwen's pussy was giving her plenty of pure physical pleasure. It was so very hot to watch Jamie eat Gwen's pussy and to watch Gwen responding to being eaten in her sleep.

Then, when she opened her eyes and stretched with her arms over her head and yawned, I couldn't remove my eyes from her uplifted tits. Even at that angle, they still looked big. Still, it was another minute before she realized what was happening. She looked down and saw Jamie between her legs. I wish I had the forethought to grab my digital camera because the surprised look on her face would have won a prize somewhere. Yeah, can you imagine seeing this video on America's Funniest Home Video television show? Gwen grabbed Jamie's head between her hands and really started getting into it. She pulled Jamie's face deeper in her pussy and humped her mouth with her wet pussy.

Only, as soon as Gwen touched Jamie, Jamie stopped eating her. She turned Gwen to her side and let loose with a massive wallop to her ass. Wham!

"Ow! That fucking hurt," with her eyes immediately welling up with tears.

I was shocked. Here I was practically beating the skin off of Gwen's ass and Jamie gives her one wallop that got to her. I stood there in dumbfounded disbelief with my mouth open.

"Did I tell you to touch me, bitch?"

'Wham!' Jamie whacked her ass again.

"No," said Gwen in a quietly submissive voice. "I'm sorry."

'Wham!' Again, Jamie whacked Gwen's ass.

"Did I tell you to talk?"

"No," said Gwen in a fear filled voice. "I'm sorry."

'Wham!' She slapped her ass again.

"Sorry is no excuse, bitch," she said

Jamie reached up and grabbed her tits, one in each hand and squeezed hard. Gwen winced in pain. Then, she twisted, turned, and pulled her nipples. Determined not to make a sound without permission again, Gwen covered her mouth with her hand. After she recovered from the initial painful impact, I thought Gwen was going to have an orgasm. The look on her face was total arousal.

Jamie scooted up on the bed and lifted her skirt up to her waist exposing her sheer, yellow panties. Damn, she had nice legs with shapely thighs that culminated with a round, camel toed mound between them. To see her panties exposed like that was freaking arousing. The sight of her on my bed with her skirt bunched up around her waist and her panties in full view brought back memories of our first night together when she came to my door and collapsed in my arms after Lynn's ex-boyfriend beat the crap out of her.

That was one of the hottest times that I ever had helping Lynn to strip Jamie naked, a hot time that was only eclipsed by last night when I stripped Gwen naked. It was obvious to me now that I really enjoyed stripping women naked. Ah, life is good when you're a horny guy and are surrounded by young, beautiful, hot women who don't mind being stripped naked. Thank you, God.

The first time meeting Jamie, the images of Lynn stripping Jamie naked filled my mind with lust and my cock with blood. I had a huge erection watching what happened later that night. It was so erotically exciting to watch two women about to go at one another. I felt like I was watching a porn movie only this was real and was happening in my bedroom.

"Now, take off my panties and lick my pussy. I need to cum in your mouth." Jamie grabbed a handful of Gwen's hair and in one hard pull forced her face between her legs. Gwen winced with the painful forcefulness of Jamie's hair pull.

My cock instantly responded to what Jamie demanded Gwen do, take off her panties and lick her pussy. I couldn't wait to see Jamie's pussy, again. I couldn't wait to watch Gwen eat Jamie. I couldn't wait to watch Jamie orgasm from being eaten by Gwen.

It took all the control that I had not to reach down and start stroking myself. It took all the control that I had not to jump in between them and have a wild orgy but my penis was sore and I was spent. I still hadn't recovered from my two hours of non-stop fucking with Gwen. I needed a shot of Adrenaline or some Human Growth Hormones to make me into Superman, again.

I was in awe of Jamie's total control over Gwen. She knew just want to say and do. Then, I remembered Jamie telling me that she had only been with Lynn sexually. Obviously, for her to eat Gwen and order Gwen to eat her, the truth was otherwise. Suddenly, I had a vision of Jamie with all types of women and with her being the tough bi-sexual Butch. Only, as soon as the word Butch flashed across my mind, it dissipated because Jamie with her short skirts and matching lingerie was just as feminine as Gwen and as was Lynn.

Immediately, Gwen responded. She carefully reached up and removed Jamie's panties and got comfortable between her legs. It was so excitingly hot to watch Gwen peel away Jamie's panties exposing her trimmed pussy. I watched Gwen's tongue flick out her lustful licks and her fingers playing with Jamie's clit. It was very erotic watching Gwen eating Jamie's pussy. Gwen had Jamie wiggling her hips on the bed in no time. I watched as Jamie unbuttoned her blouse and lifted up her bra exposing her huge jugs. Deftly, she began fingering her nipples as Gwen continued eating her and finger fucking her.

Watching Gwen lying there naked with her perfect ass exposed to me, while eating Jamie was too much to endure and it took all the self-control that I possessed not to fuck Gwen up the ass or to bury my cock deep between her legs deep in her pussy. Obviously, Jamie's pussy was not the first pussy that Gwen had eaten either. Who are these women?

Obviously, Gwen was getting into this action too, as she slowly and then more quickly started rubbing her thighs together like a grasshopper. The room smelled of sweet sex. These women made me feel sexually inept. These women, obviously, at their young age, have had more sexual experience that I've had at double their age. Already, I had a stiff erection watching the sexual activity of Gwen going down on Jamie. Suddenly, Gwen stopped and stared up at Jamie.

"Did I tell you to stop?"

Jamie gave her a hard slap across her face. Oh, my God. Just the loud sound of that slap made me wince. I clearly saw the imprint of Jamie's fingers on Gwen's face. I made a mental note to never piss off Jamie.

"No, but—" said Gwen recoiling, rubbing her face, and holding back her tears.

I thought for sure she was going to start crying. I thought for sure that Gwen, bigger and stronger than Jamie would retaliate and hit her back and there in the privacy of my bedroom would begin a wild catfight. Now, that would be hot to watch Gwen and Jamie rolling around on the bed naked while slapping one another.

"But what, bitch, but what?" Jamie didn't even give her a chance to speak. She raised her hand in readiness to slap her again.

"I, uhm, I have to pee," said Gwen recoiling away from her reach. "I have to pee real bad."

"Okay, go pee and we'll finish this later."

Gwen ran to the bathroom and Jamie scooted off the big bed, claimed her panties, and put them on. She looked at me with a big smile and then looked down at my stiff cock, shrugged, and laughed.

"You just have to know how to handle her." She winked. "She's very submissive, you know. You were giving her all the wrong signals making her go in an unfamiliar dominant direction, no doubt." She pointed to Polo and Seymour lying by the foot of the bed sprawled out sleeping soundly. "Unfortunately, and forgive the reference, but you must think of her as you would a dog. You have to be the pack leader and once she perceives you taking control from her and for her, she willingly will give it up to you."

"Interesting," I said finding it difficult of thinking of Gwen as a dog and then thinking that Gwen was the best looking dog that I ever saw. If I was to think of her as a breed of dog, she was definitely an Afghan hound, beautiful, elegant, and graceful.

"As most dogs are happy being led, she doesn't want the control to make decisions of her own. Having sexual control puts her in a panicked state, while removing some of the sexual fantasy and excitement that she'd otherwise feel, when correctly controlled by her master or in my case, her mistress."

"I had no idea," I said shocked by all the information.

"Besides, she doesn't get aroused controlling you as she would, if you controlled her. She doesn't know what to do when she's in control. It confuses her to make sexual decisions. Her sexual desires are contingent on you and on you directing her where to go and what to do. She's happier, when you tell her what to do and allow her to concentrate only on her and on your pleasure, without having to think about what happens next."

"I can see that now," I said.

"It's up to you to lead her where you want her to go. That's the only way that you can sexually satisfy her. Then, once she's feels she's in your control, she's your sexual pawn."

12