Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who am I kidding? I'm not any spring chicken and, especially with the fact that she's well preserved, she's not that much older than me. A ten year age difference is nothing today, not like it was years ago. No one would even raise an eyebrow if a man was to have sexual relations with an older woman. Only, a huge barrier, she was Lynn and Gwen's mother. Now, that was a real issue bordering on an incestuous dilemma, but not one that I haven't already bridged by sleeping with sisters, her daughters.

With my arm around her and my hand in constant contact with the side of her breast during the slow inebriated walk down the hall, I helped her to the guest bedroom and sat her on the bed. As if she was a drunken sailor sitting on his bunk, her legs were now wide open. Slowly, I removed my hands away from beneath her arms, while feeling the sides of her breasts, as I withdrew them. She sat there dazed and looking dizzy and disoriented. Nonetheless, she was looking quite kissable and I so wanted to kiss her. Missing Lynn and Gwen's kisses, I was curious if mother kissed as well as did her daughters.

"Are you going to be okay, Marianne?"

"Fine, I'm fine," she said slurring her words with a wave of her hand at me, while unbuttoning her blouse.

Frozen in place and standing in the room only two feet from her bed, she shocked me, when she started undressing. Not wanting to miss her unexpected strip tease show, I couldn't leave. Instead, I watched her undress. Now, with her blouse unbuttoned and open, I stared at the sight of her cleavage and white, lace bra. She undressed herself, as if I wasn't even there or if we were already lovers. Then, I remembered what Lynn said about her family, that they were not shy about nudity and that they all could have been nudists. Hello Mommy.

I watched her fumble trying to find the zipper on her skirt. I couldn't wait to see her panties and garter belt. She stood with her blouse gaping open exposing her white lacy bra and turned side to side was still unable to find her zipper to her skirt. I watched her hand feel each side of her before feeling the back of her.

"For the life of me, Freddie, I can't seem to find my zipper," she said throwing up her hands and laughing. "Can you lend me a hand?"

I approached her and squatted down to find her zipper. She leaned down on me as if I was giant pillow, she took me up in a big bear hug. I could feel her bra covered breasts on my back and they felt erotically wonderful. I so wanted to stand and feel her tits. I found her zipper and unzipped unbuttoned her skirt. She stood with my help and, with my feeling the sides of her tits again, allowed her skirt to fall to the floor.

"Oops," she said laughing as she fell back on the bed.

There she was in her half slip with her blouse splayed open. Just as Lynn used to do to me, every time I heard it, her laugh was intoxicating and I laughed with her until the both of us laughed hysterically.

"You're going to have to get me out of these clothes," she said. "Because I think I'm a little too tipsy," she said with a hiccup.

She looked up at me with the same sexy smile that Lynn used to give me. Suddenly feeling as if Lynn was back in my life, albeit a much older version, I wanted to lean down and kiss her, while imagining that I was kissing Lynn, her 25-year-old daughter. I stepped closer to her with the thoughts of stripping her naked, as I did with Jamie and Gwen.

"Okay," I said giving her a hand.

"You have to promise not to look," she said scolding me by waving her finger in my face. "I don't want the both of us being uncomfortably embarrassed tomorrow morning."

I don't mind being uncomfortably embarrassed for the opportunity to see you naked, I wanted to say but didn't.

"I'll turn off the light," I said, instead, turning to hit the switch to extinguish the light.

"No," she said with a laugh. "If you turn off the light, how am I supposed to know that you are not peeking?

"You have a good point there," I said stepping closer to her and sitting on the bed, while she stood in front of me. Her bra clad breasts were right there. With the sweet smell of her Chanel perfume making me want her, I helped her off with her blouse. I just wanted to bury my face between her breasts. Instead, I reached for the waistband of her half slip and slowly lowered it, as if I was unwrapping a precious gift.

"Besides, after my baby died, I can't bear the dark anymore," she said beginning to cry.

"I'm so sorry, Marianne," I said.

I stop undressing her to stand to hold her and hug her. She felt good in my arms as good as Lynn and Gwen felt. Delirious by the fragrance of her perfume, I just wanted to kiss her, while feeling her everywhere, but I was afraid.

"Now, close your eyes," she said laughing. "I don't want you seeing me in my panty, after you remove my slip."

I've already seen your panty, I wanted to say, but I didn't dare say that. Instead, I closed my eyes and slid her half slip down and off. My cock stiffened to the feel of my fingers touching her bare thigh. I felt her garter and nylons as I slid off her slip. Still holding her, I had one hand on the back of her panty. With a visual of her etched in my mind, I so wanted to see her standing there in her bra, panty, garter, and nylons. Only, afraid I'd ruin her impromptu striptease show, I didn't dare open my eyes at this point. Hoping she'd want me to strip her naked, I didn't want to prematurely stop her from wanting me to help her undress. I needed to see her naked so that later I could return to my room and masturbate over the naked sight of her.

"Okay, now remove my bra, please," she said. I couldn't help but imagine hearing Dina Merrill voice asking me to remove her bra, while hoping to see breasts that looked like Angie Dickinson's breasts. "Wait, are your eyes closed?"

"Yes."

"Okay, then. I'm ready if you are."

She sat on the bed with her back to me. As if a teenager with his date at a drive-in movie, I reached up and fumbled with the hooks of her bra. I hate unhooking bras. I was never any good at getting them unhooked and it seemed twice as difficult with my eyes closed.

There I was leaning against her and feeling her soft skin, while taking in the fragrance of her Chanel perfume when, finally, I unsnapped it. Holding her bra in place, afraid to remove my hands, I opened my eyes a crack while watching her slide the bra straps from her shoulders. Then, as if she was a stripper, as if she was Angie Dickinson reincarnated, holding her bra in place with the cups covering her breasts, while exposing more of the tops of her breasts to me, she turned to look at me. She gave me a sexy look, when she saw that I was looking.

"Naughty boy. Shame on you. No peeking."

I snapped shut my eyes, but it took all the self-control that I possessed not to open my eyes at that point and stare. She made me feel as if she was my teacher, babysitter, older sister, aunt, or mother scolding me for wanting to sneak a peek of her tits.

"Now, my garters, but I'm afraid you'll have to open your eyes to see what you are doing."

I didn't wait for a second invitation and opened my eyes. She had already removed her bra, when my eyes were still closed, but covered her tits with her hands. Standing there topless but for her hands cupping her breasts, there she was in white panties, garter belt, and nylons. I could see her dark patch of pubic hair beneath the panty. With her making me so horny with this slow striptease, I so wanted to fall between her legs and lick her pussy through her panty.

Putting her foot between my legs, I lifted her leg and with one hand holding her leg and the other hand unhooking the snap, I took my sweet time undoing her garters and sliding off her nylon. Her legs felt so good in my hands. She had soft skin. When my horny hands touched her foot and, when I slid off her other nylon, my fingers tickled her foot, she giggled as if she was a little girl.

"Are you ticklish?" I looked at her with a devilish grin.

"Don't you dare tickle me. That's not fair," she said still hiding her breasts beneath her hands. "Stop it. No, please, don't."

I started tickling her feet and she was rolling around the bed laughing. Then, when I tickled her waist, she let go of her tits to grab my hands to stop me from tickling her. There they were, my patience rewarded, I hit the jackpot with the sight of her big breasts. Her tits were in plain sight for my ogling. Definitely a full C cup, she had beautiful tits and this sudden playful attentiveness from me must have aroused her sexually because her nipples were fully erect.

What is it with tits? They appear never to age. Unless breasts are really old, they always look so young. Her tits looked just like Lynn's tits, albeit not as proud. Even though she was sixty-years-old, 59-years-old actually, she looked like she had young tits.

I wanted to hold her tits in the palm of my hand and feel and caress her tits, while running the palm of my hand across her nipples. I so wanted to lean down and take her nipples in my mouth. I really wanted to suck her tits, while cupping her pussy through her panty. I couldn't stop staring at how beautiful and desirable she looked topless. Then, when I reached for her panties and she stopped me.

"I think that I can remove my own panties, thank you very much, Freddie. You've been a big help. Thank you."

"Are you sure?" I said not taking no for an answer, as I gradually continued inching them down.

"You're such a fresh boy. You've already seen my tits and now you're intent on seeing my pussy, are you not?"

A rhetorical question that I didn't dare answer, it turned me on to hear her say tits and pussy. Imagining she was my teacher, babysitter, older sister, aunt, or mother, my penis pulsated at the thought of her talking dirty to me in bed. I continued rolling down her panties until the top of her pubic hair was exposed and then just a little further until all of her pussy was revealed to my horny eyes.

Just as I had stripped Gwen, I had just stripped Lynn's mother. I looked up from her pussy and tits to look at her face. Looking at me wide eyed, she was flushed and she was breathing faster. Looking down at my horny hand, she watched me slowly removing her panties. With her hands by her sides and her tits still uncovered, I stared at her tits and then at her pussy again. With one quick pull, she was naked.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
dustybootsdustybootsover 11 years ago

Great, enjoy all the chapters

WyldewoodmanWyldewoodmanover 11 years ago

Come on. .....I feel like I'm on edge here. ......it seemed real short. ....you are doing a great work. .. keeping us on the last word

TY

surenderme08surenderme08over 11 years ago
Awesome Susan!

This is my favorite chapter in this series, or maybe a tie with the Lynn nudist chapters. You rock kiddo!

PaBobPaBobover 11 years ago
Marianne !!

Please don't leave me hanging. I'm loving this story.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Very Personal Assistant Manager harasses his busty not too bright new assistant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Me & Mrs. Jones She turns endowed, inexperienced young man into a stud.in Mature
More Stories